Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 types of '' beings.''

12/10/1982

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how to be STRONG = THE JUST shall live by Faith
    ''the JUST'', are those HE justifies, Himself, and because of this divine action, THE JUST now can walk in Yeshua style of FAITH....''where our seeing is not necessarily believing''
    2 King 6 v 13-17 = TRUE SEEING, ''opening the eyes of the blind''

= that IS THE TRUE REALM AND THE TRUE VISION without the veil on human eyes

the ''STRONGEST ONES'' - like Elisha know this and always walk without fear = THEIR angels are in charge over them
    THIS IS HOW - HIS PEOPLE - THE JUST = WALK BY HIS FAITH

amen
    the strong ones...

we opened our flower store praying to Yeshua, HE WOULD BE CONTROL OF OUR SHOP OUR FAMILY OUR HEALTH OUR WEALTH - WE GAVE HIM ALL THE GLORY, TO BE IN CONTROL =of everything and we would control nothing but to walk in His will and true purpose for our lives
    HE HAS KEPT US as we asked, as we abide IN HIM ALONE and recently received the news, we were in the 10 best florists in the whole of Australia
    - this award really in all truth goes to Yeshua, as our everlasting father and companion and protector.

HE HAS GIVEN US HIS RICHES spiritally and materially to share and care for others in need

So ~~ on my b/day I THANK YOU YESHUA for your love and care you share with my family and how much you love me~~~~ that is the best of all news

we are only STRONG because we died to our own will and all human strengths
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Can you clarify?

we opened our flower store praying to Yeshua, [B]HE WOULD BE CONTROL OF OUR SHOP OUR FAMILY OUR HEALTH OUR WEALTH - WE GAVE HIM ALL THE GLORY, TO BE IN CONTROL =of everything and we would control nothing but to walk in His will and true purpose for our lives
    Shalom Lucy, can you clarify? You wrote this back in 2016:

My family was rich in money, but my father taught me about business and how to manage money correctly and as children we were taught to organise our own finances and help ourselves.
    when my parents died i was shared an inheritance, which i gave away to my 3 children so they each owned their own home.
    So Lucy, did your wealth come from Yeshua, with you controlling nothing, or did your wealth come from your parents as they taught you to "organise" your OWN finances and help YOURSELVES? Seems to me, you may be not giving us the TRUE source of your earthly wealth. Blessings in the Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

yes

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Lucy, can you clarify? You wrote this back in 2016:

So Lucy, did your wealth come from Yeshua, with you controlling nothing, or did your wealth come from your parents as they taught you to "organise" your OWN finances and help YOURSELVES? Seems to me, you may be not giving us the TRUE source of your earthly wealth. Blessings in the Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    why would you call me a liar, when it is clear what I wrote and you seem to give it a twist you always do
    yes I gave this away to the children
    if I gave the money away.... how were my parents helping me and not Yeshua????

but the shop is a blessing from Yeshua and nothing to do with parents money
    the shop was originally $36000 [organising my finances as I sold a house to buy it back in 1982] and now worth very much more today
    I actually don't tell lies Ken,
    and you will argue over black is white as your custom and as a curse for your inner man, a carnal flesh thing

what worries me is this
    WHY would you wish to TAKE WAY THE GLORY I GAVE TO YESHUA for his love health and protection HE GAVE TO US ALL over a very long time
    why would you do this and not say ''woow Lucy, I would love it if Yeshua did this for me so tell me how you and Yeshua did it together''.
    If you are not praising Yeshua is a sign you dislike HIM
    I know He doesn't manifest in your own life with abundant life
    have you wondered why not?

I guess I misunderstood.

why would you call me a liar, when it is clear what I wrote and you seem to give it a twist you always do
    yes I gave this away to the children
    if I gave the money away.... how were my parents helping me and not Yeshua????

but the shop is a blessing from Yeshua and nothing to do with parents money
    the shop was originally $36000 [organising my finances as I sold a house to buy it back in 1982] and now worth very much more today
    I actually don't tell lies Ken,
    and you will argue over black is white as your custom and as a curse for your inner man, a carnal flesh thing

what worries me is this
    WHY would you wish to TAKE WAY THE GLORY I GAVE TO YESHUA for his love health and protection HE GAVE TO US ALL over a very long time
    why would you do this and not say ''woow Lucy, I would love it if Yeshua did this for me so tell me how you and Yeshua did it together''.
    If you are not praising Yeshua is a sign you dislike HIM
    I know He doesn't manifest in your own life with abundant life
    have you wondered why not?
    Shalom Lucy, sorry, I guess I just misunderstood and I wasn't calling you a liar, I was just trying to determine if Yeshua controlled you becoming wealthy in earthly riches, or if it was inherited from your parents, who taught you how to organize and help yourself to get rich. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Glad to see you are staying and that you and Eliyahu have made a couple of concessions.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

yes ITS THE HEART THAT WINS OVER ALL THINGS VERY TIME

IAH
    I WANT YOU HERE ALIVE AND REMAINING and not a dead loss.
    BTW
    I LOVE U OLD SON but i love to kick your butt too.
    someone has to slap you around, otherwise you would get too too puffed up~[heheheh]
    421238_316425185073759_952407739_n.jpg

here is some virtual flowers from me to you.
    they are not real [ i didnt know your address]
    but if you look at them closely.. its got love/heart/happy pal-ship WRITTEN all over it

amen
    ff9ae9a4f68cb189d20bee7e6e5b9c87 (1).jpg

Rope a Dope

I LOVE U OLD SON but i love to kick your butt too.
    someone has to slap you around, otherwise you would get too too puffed up~[heheheh]
    Shalom Lucy, not sure if you ever watched Ali and Foreman fight, but the ole "rope a dope" can produce wonders. BTW, my youngest daughter's birthday is tomorrow. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

dear IAH wish your daughter a wonderful holy life of love and blessing in christ amen

when I speak, I know somehow it as the truth as a new being in Christ and while old beings of this world will not understand the new creatures in Christ shall.

b333c571050583d3e11acb5064c6d0fa.jpg

there is a word in the O.T. CALLED
    '''' MER -KA-BA'''''' AND MEANS- as light revolving inside itself, called ''chariot/throne of God'' and not many could understand this meaning
    but
    IT IS A ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD sitting in the microwave range.

THIS WONT MEAN much either????
    I cannot begin to tell you how important it is to understand for it is the very NATURE OF CHANGE
    HOWEVER
    the nature of this change comes BY FAITH.

THIS FAITH IS NOT A PASSIVE ACCEPTANCE but a VITAL LIVING DIVINE ELEMENT ESSENTIAL for our ascension.
    faith is the "" cement'' that holds all the divine blessings, changes to us and bible promises together.

THE MER-KA-BA IS the same element that allowed the double anointing on Elisha to manifest - 1 kings 6 v13-17 - the POWER OF LOOKING INTO THE DIVINE REALM.
    TO MOVE OUT FROM THIS 3D world ''and ascend/be caught up'' into the ''heavenlies'' yet remain here.
    ITS alive
    its out there and it is a living field and responds to our thought life, and has to become quickened and alive within us to become '' the throne of God'' inside us.

Yeshua used this field to become invisible and to disappear from their midst, when the leaders tried to kill HIM, 11 times
    He was able to change his electromagnetic field.
    HIS ''MER-KA-BA'' was activated.

b43fd18cc7188a650ba90d0055d89a5f.jpg

by the way - this ''element'' WITHIN is well known by Governments of the world

what is interesting-Abba makes all Miracles

from all the universal elements.....
    everything we need for Miracles is already here.

once upon a time no man knew of radio waves till 1 day...they came to pass.
    once upon a time maybe one day MIRACLE waves..... come to pass too

we need to develop a MIND FOR MIRACLES...
    THE FACT IS we are far to ignorant of ''who we are'' as Yeshua represented OUR ELDER BROTHER......................THEN HE has a family of people [relations]LIKE HIMSELF
    SO
    DO you wish to be a relation of Yeshua?
    if we say YES SIR YES MAM, we need to recognise 1 very important fact
    what?
    PSALM 82 v 6/7 tells the truth OF WHO WE ARE.
    now
    if u look at this very carefully you get a MIND CHANGE TO YOUR TRUE IDENTY AND an even TRUER REALITY come to pass within

the WORD IS THERE.
    here are shepherds who will lovingly lead to “Jerusalem”.
    They have paid My price.
    They have been forsaken.
    They have dwelt in the wilderness and they have seen and heard.
    They have spied out the land and bring a good report.
    They will take THE church across the river Jordon
    They will lead into the realm of Life and Peace.

They are My priests and the church is going to have to accept them.
    Those who accept them will be fed with food, which they have never before seen.
    It will appear on the ground before them as the manna from Heaven.
    how?
    It will be word of revelation, which shall bring Life to My church.
    To those who accept them they shall be prophets.
    Not as the prophets of old who looked forward to something they hoped in, but new prophets who have found My Presence and abide with Me.
    Prophets whose lives have been filled with My Glory.
    Prophets who have been in the fire of My burning.
    Prophets who have nothing to say except that which I have revealed to them.

this world is so LOST in its own ignorance.
    THIS WORLD has trillions of dollars in its bank, but unable to fill out a withdrawal form to collect.

cont............... it is staggering to think that

by doing the FATHER'S WILL, Yeshua worked within the laws of Physics under the ''natural creation's powers''
    these ''laws'' have already been ''set'' into the very framework of all creation
    amen

Just because we don't '''see''' the feeding of the 5000souls found in the NT during Yeshua minstry today = working in the MANNER OF THE SAVIOUR,
    doesn't mean
    that LAW OF CREATION is not there and unavailable to for us to use.

now that IS THE SAD THING for us to remain so ignorant of heavenly things already created to use here!!! BY HIS FAMILY.

YESHUA KNEW HOW TO USE THE ''LAW'' ALREADY implanted into creation of this world.
    WE NEED HIS new frontier of Knowledge! IMPARTED amen

AS EXAMPLE
    ONCE THE RABBI would have to look carefully for the appearing of a NEW MOON
    however today, we can go to modern astronomical tables, and see when this happens in a fraction of a second of a new moon's appearing.
    WE NEED Yeshua's understandings, that creates His world -HERE and not rely upon these old ways, but BURST THROUGH into a new frontier of divine wisdom with a christlike understanding.

I do believe we should look at things a little differently than previously~
    WHY?
    WE HAVE REALLY PASSED THIS IGNORANCE ''USED -BY-DATE'' WE SUFFER FROM.
    PROBLEM
    THE OLD IDEAS, are no longer a ''virtue'' but this NEW AND LIVING WAY of Yeshua's ministry and mindset, needs to be opened and activated within each of us [ as His brethren].

We [as His brethren and HIM being our elder brother] need to fully understand Yeshua's mindset and what it REPRODUCED upon this world.
    our inability and failure to understand THIS WHOLE PROCESS has LED US IN ALL WRONG DIRECTIONS.

I AM OF THE OPINION, the basis for our ignorance comes from the division of cultural disunity and failure to be UNIFIED in full harmony together, as a family called ''the children of God'' Psalm 82 v 6/7 because as people we are not living together UNDER THE RULES/LAWS/DECREES OF human creation but under '' the great divide''
    that is why '' the house cannot stand''.

the human family as children of God are A HOUSE... A HOUSE OF ABBA... HIS HOME, HIS FAMILY.....
    all doing their own thing
    thinking their own ways are right.
    and all dying because of their perishing ignorance because they fail to be under the laws that govern all creation.

IF we begin to realise what is THE TRUE VALUE OF just of 1 HUMAN LIFE, because this 1 life goes on to EFFECT US ALL as a whole
    We should know all about these inbuilt laws of creation and their effects upon us because
    WHY?
    what affects one person [like a virus or a miracle] affects the whole race.

I tell you the truth~~~
    ''love thy neighbour'' has more meaning than ever realised.

freedom from THE KNOWN

THE KNOWN = in many ways is not worth knowing!

a miracle in the bible
    resonant frequency,
    how did the walls of Jericho fall down?

By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.
    by faith
    is another term ''ADVICE ON HOW TO USE A miracle effect of Resonant frequencies.''
    now a well known fact is
    Marching troops of soldiers will often break cadence when crossing a bridge to prevent the bridge from a resonance collapse.

to KNOW who we are

THE KNOWN = in many ways is not worth knowing!

a miracle in the bible
    resonant frequency,
    how did the walls of Jericho fall down?

by faith
    is another term ''ADVICE ON HOW TO USE A miracle effect of Resonant frequencies.''
    now a well known fact is
    Marching troops of soldiers will often break cadence when crossing a bridge to prevent the bridge from a resonance collapse.

Fitting Into God's Shoes

Throughout the scripture we are admonished to enter into our inheritance as His sons.
    It is even proclaimed that He sent His only begotten son to make a way for all of us that are called by Him, to enter into the same anointing as Christ.
    He is even referred to as the first fruits of many brethren. ( James 1:8, Rev 14:4)
    What it really means to enter into sonship is to become like God, and the quickest way to bring the wrath of even the most liberal and sincerest believers is to proclaim yourself as being a God. (Ps82:6)

As much as we read these scriptures, and as much as we are encouraged to enter into these promises, there still remains a block that keeps us from fully entering in.
    Even between the true believer and those who are much more "experienced" in Him and who may have greater "knowledge" of His ways, there still has not been the manifestation on the level that His word has promised.

I will not pretend to have an understanding of what has hindered this from happening, because it could have been a multitude of things.
    However, I know that our redemption draws nigh.
    Whether it was unbelief, not the right time, a lack of faith, or a combination of all of the above, it is time for us to move in and possess our inheritance as true sons, with all of the rights and privileges thereof.

Many of us understand that we have proceeded from the heart of the Father to come to earth to complete a mission in seeing all of His Sons and all His creation set free.

CONT The spirit of life will come in and suggest a ''line of enquiry''

and suddenly al manner of information arrives.

Recently, I knew my ''line of enquiry'' was to do with ''energy waves called'' energy frequencies''
    These ''frequencies'' are invisible yet are true real and work, IF we understand HOW?

THE bible uses another word called ''ascend/ascension'' and it is about being ''caught up'' and ''going up'' yet remaining here on planet earth
    The best way to describe this progress/process is to think of a grade school and how at the end of the year, when we pass an exam we progress into a higher level.
    So it began a few months back, I began this ''ascension'' process.
    It means HOW TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS THAT WILL BRING ON the correct knowledge.
    SO I ASKED
    ''ABBA in Jesus name why am I so LIMITED and can I become UNLIMITED as Yeshua when He walked here on earth''?
    Well the first information I saw was 2 King 6 v 15-18 - unlimited/unfetted eye sight,.

2Ki 6:15
    And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do
    And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
    And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see.
    And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
    And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
    this word was established in my consciousness, and this word/truth grew into a seed of incorruption, in me
    So now I know how to walk by faith in HIM = because this is my real true life realm as a believer., baptised and having the holy spirit implantation.

it doesn't matter what goes in in my life in the MATRIX/VANITY - that is a world, that I am fading out from and I am blending into the Kingdom of God [as Yeshua preached on]
    therefore
    MY PERSONAL ENERGY LEVEL [ as a child of Abba] or frequency arose into a higher level.
    this is how it works
    ascending in levels is to be set free from the MATRIX.

so now I have come into a realm [ or another level of ascension frequency,] where I ask the right questions, and the true information floods in
    I know already Elisha had the double anointing of the resurrection life in him, also Many of us believers, understand that we have proceeded from the heart of the Father to come to earth to complete a mission in seeing all of His Sons and all His creation set free.
    It is all about asking the right questions that gain true knowledge on MATURING INTO '''''THE MISSION''''',.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oag1Dfa1e_E

THE MUSIC here is a SOUND that goes out and never returns,
    THE SOUND IS ONE OF UNITY AND HARMONY
    - THE WHOLE 'PERFORMANCE' IS PERFECT BECAUSE the sounds were perfect tones, and these tones created a frequency of sound energy of unity and harmony.
    btw
    this same example is to be reproduced in the Sons and Daughters of God and this group are called '' THE ANCIENT ONES ''who were with Abba THE MOST HIGH., at creation
    these were those who shouted for joy and sang

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
    Job 38:5
    Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    Job 38:6
    Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    Job 38:7
    When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
    These people already know who they are
    as
    '' WHO IS THIS?''
    those people ARE described 3 times in the Song of Songs.

Understanding & Knowing

and suddenly al manner of information arrives.

Recently, I knew my ''line of enquiry'' was to do with ''energy waves called'' energy frequencies''
    These ''frequencies'' are invisible yet are true real and work, IF we understand HOW?

THE bible uses another word called ''ascend/ascension'' and it is about being ''caught up'' and ''going up'' yet remaining here on planet earth
    The best way to describe this progress/process is to think of a grade school and how at the end of the year, when we pass an exam we progress into a higher level.
    So it began a few months back, I began this ''ascension'' process.
    It means HOW TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS THAT WILL BRING ON the correct knowledge.
    SO I ASKED
    ''ABBA in Jesus name why am I so LIMITED and can I become UNLIMITED as Yeshua when He walked here on earth''?
    Well the first information I saw was 2 King 6 v 15-18 - unlimited/unfetted eye sight,.

this word was established in my consciousness, and this word/truth grew into a seed of incorruption, in me
    So now I know how to walk by faith in HIM = because this is my real true life realm as a believer., baptised and having the holy spirit implantation.

it doesn't matter what goes in in my life in the MATRIX/VANITY - that is a world, that I am fading out from and I am blending into the Kingdom of God [as Yeshua preached on]
    therefore
    MY PERSONAL ENERGY LEVEL [ as a child of Abba] or frequency arose into a higher level.
    this is how it works
    ascending in levels is to be set free from the MATRIX.

so now I have come into a realm [ or another level of ascension frequency,] where I ask the right questions, and the true information floods in
    I know already Elisha had the double anointing of the resurrection life in him, also Many of us believers, understand that we have proceeded from the heart of the Father to come to earth to complete a mission in seeing all of His Sons and all His creation set free.
    It is all about asking the right questions that gain true knowledge on MATURING INTO '''''THE MISSION''''',.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oag1Dfa1e_E

THE MUSIC here is a SOUND that goes out and never returns,
    THE SOUND IS ONE OF UNITY AND HARMONY
    - THE WHOLE 'PERFORMANCE' IS PERFECT BECAUSE the sounds were perfect tones, and these tones created a frequency of sound energy of unity and harmony.
    btw
    this same example is to be reproduced in the Sons and Daughters of God and this group are called '' THE ANCIENT ONES ''who were with Abba THE MOST HIGH., at creation
    these were those who shouted for joy and sang

These people already know who they are
    as
    '' WHO IS THIS?''
    those people ARE described 3 times in the Song of Songs.
    Shalom Lucy, yes, understanding and knowing REQUIRES that our "eyes" be "opened" to the One True Gospel. This is an ascension (olah) process as you indicate, and it BEGINS with understanding and knowing the suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection of Yeshua, according to the OT Scriptures...beginning with Moses:

Lk 24:25 - 24:27

25 Then He said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
    26 Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into His glory?
    27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded (opened) unto them in the Scriptures all the things concerning Himself.

Yes Lucy, Yeshua EXPOUNDED or OPENED those Scriptures FROM Moses that spoke of His suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection, and those two Disciple's hearts BURNED within them as He OPENED those Scriptures to them:

Lk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us in The Way, and while He opened to us the Scriptures?

To be sure Lucy, this ascension process BEGINS by having OUR hearts BURN within us as the Scriptures are opened to us. This OPENING up of the Scriptures is what TEACHES us about the Grace of Elohim (The Free Gift of Righteousness) that the so called "christian" world KNOWS nothing about, just as they know nothing about what Moses wrote...they are in the DARK. But thanks be to Elohim that He is in the PROCESS of delivering His One True Gospel to the world as a SECOND Witness to the suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection of Messiah Yeshua. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. The demonic world and Satan UNDERSTANDS and KNOWS that WE are coming, and this is why so many NEW AGE messages are being EXPOUNDED to the UNINFORMED.

turning divine KNOWLEDGE into the Kingdom practicalities.....here,

Our head knowledge turned into every day practice and then using these practicalities of life HERE to be set free.
    True freedom is not only head knowledge but the true REALITY, that, at its core is ''our testimony that overcomes satan'' here today 24/7

To the '''OVERCOMERS,''' = they have a testimony that OVERCOMES satan
    This is an all important truth few know of let alone practice this truth in their daily lives.

THE 2nd TYPE OF BEING IS HIS 'OVERCOMER'' who gains true knowledge, and then puts this knowledge into practice.
    for instance
    Has ''opening the scriptures'' by the Spirit of Life on witchcraft, concerning, pill popping and other assorted medical tricks of satan on people still being slaves to the Matrix , helped you?
    SOME have been shown the trap of medicines/drugs and witchcraft so now avoid this satanic programme and be freed from wrong assumptions most people hold.

so lets pursue this line of thinking
    DAY AND NIGHT
    AT night when it is dark, most people have fears fraught with anxiety, panic, or concerns but when the dawn breaks and daylight comes it is very comforting.
    Light is the absence of darkness
    therefore
    Religion is ''the dark,''= or= basically IMPRACTICAL [ this knowledge cannot be transferred into practical outcomes]

LIGHT
    Divine knowledge put into daily practice becomes our comfort.
    Another word for'''LIGHT''' is Electromagnetic Energy and comes in many different frequency waves = scientific fact.

We need to look at this sentence to find the revelation
    ''Arise and shine for THY LIGHT HAS COME''
    takes on a new emphasis.
    ARISE [ to ascend/ascension] and SHINE [ Yeshua on the Mt of Transfiguration Math 17 v 1-2]

Once you begin to gain His knowledge, for every day life and situations, you ARISE and BEGIN to SHINE as He did, on the Mount, that day [ a show and tell experience]

true knowledge? head or practical?

true bible knowledge, isn't all in our head, but is a practical process of THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY...[Math 17 v 1-2 shows the body fully redeemed here]
    Any person with a strong will can shake off bad habits and revitalise themselves into a new lifestyle.
    = this is not redemption or re-gene-ration.
    The aim is not to meet some moral standard, or merely to achieve some specific change of behaviour, something which may be attained by the methods of the psychologists or psychiatrists, who only tinker with the sensation and thinking of the body— often with the aid of reasoning and persuasion and of drugs and radiations administered to the body—but cannot transform the body.

the BIBLE PRACTICALITIES are
    THE REDEMPTION of our body HERE.
    THIS IS TO HAVE THE VITAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE GOODNEWS.

THIS progress is the ''rising of our spiritual man, into the fullness of the Spirit of life.''
    [the divine life of Yeshua, is to manifest inside our own body]

TO every evil thought, contrary TO THE PROMISES OF YESHUA... I SAY '' NO"" as I crucify my will to become His will
    This takes much practice, yet, all this is possible, as the divine spirit in me, slays the carnal mind in me....by putting it on the cross.
    I ALSO REALISE FEW PEOPLE can do this, and unbelievers abound, in a ''form of godliness'' only.
    [this way is called '' to wax strong in the Spirit and in the power of His might '' = attributed to only 3 men Samuel, John the B, and Yeshua.]