Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2 types of '' beings.''

Yeshua lived IN Head knowing then PUT IT INTO PRACTICAL use.

from head to Heart.
    In a ''form of godliness'' the bible knowledge never CONVERTS itself into a practical manifestation.
    [I feel this is very disappointing and can turn many 'believers'' into rather frustrated/angry atheists.]

BY manifesting out in practical ways as a living example IS CALLED '' LIVING WATERS'' John 7.
    however
    The 'form of Godliness'' remains, and most people are happy with this programme.

The 2nd Being asks/seeks/finds the WAY TO MANIFEST HIS GLORY here.
    There is conflict between the 2 beings, as one wishes to remain as a ''form of Godliness'' while the Other Being, wishes to move into the ''Manifesting of His Presence in glory''.

The redemption of our body is the centerfold of the Gospel GOODNEWS.
    I CAN TALK FOR HOURS ON THIS SUBJECT AND STILL NOT COVER THE MOST WONDERFUL NEWS man ever received.

The core message is that my body that is mortal and decaying and will end in the grave however - the GOODNEWS is - this body can be swallowed up, by the divine life with Yeshua flowing in me
    This gospel of the redemption of the body is not a promise of something after death but the proclamation of power and victory over death which is available to all now—as resurrection power.
    IMPORTANT ?
    sox-puppets =Social Media Gestapo?
    ------------------------------------------------------

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

How the law works.''"Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus"'' what does it mean

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    from head to Heart.
    In a ''form of godliness'' the bible knowledge never CONVERTS itself into a practical manifestation.
    [I feel this is very disappointing and can turn many 'believers'' into rather frustrated/angry atheists.]

BY manifesting out in practical ways as a living example IS CALLED '' LIVING WATERS'' John 7.
    however
    The 'form of Godliness'' remains, and most people are happy with this programme.

The 2nd Being asks/seeks/finds the WAY TO MANIFEST HIS GLORY here.
    There is conflict between the 2 beings, as one wishes to remain as a ''form of Godliness'' while the Other Being, wishes to move into the ''Manifesting of His Presence in glory''.

The redemption of our body is the centerfold of the Gospel GOODNEWS.
    I CAN TALK FOR HOURS ON THIS SUBJECT AND STILL NOT COVER THE MOST WONDERFUL NEWS man ever received.

The core message is that my body that is mortal and decaying and will end in the grave however - the GOODNEWS is - this body can be swallowed up, by the divine life with Yeshua flowing in me
    This gospel of the redemption of the body is not a promise of something after death but the proclamation of power and victory over death which is available to all now—as resurrection power.

it means
    Latin maxim it is:
    "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus"—that is,
    "false in one thing, false in all things."

Not necessarily so as to the whole;
    for one part of the testimony of a witness, or of anything said or written, may be false or mistaken while the remainder may be quite true and correct.

The maxim means, as the court always explains to the jury, merely that if the jury believes that a witness "knowingly or wilfully has testified falsely as to any material fact" in his testimony, they are at liberty to disbelieve him entirely and to reject all of his testimony as false.

The reason is evident; for if a person orally or in his document or book says one thing which is detected as false; everything else which he says or writes is at once thrown into doubt, and unless otherwise corroborated, may well be considered to be all erroneous or false.
    Often it is impossible to know with certainty what things, if any, may possibly be true; all are tainted and discredited by the parts shown to be false.
    This is peculiarly true with respect to the Scriptures, said to be in totality inspired and true: if some parts are proved false, the whole is discredited.

Upon these two simple and fundamental principles of reason and of law I shall proceed to "search the Scriptures, whether these things were so," to the end that all may judge of their inspiration and their truth.

therefore you have to judge if ''the form of godliness'' is the same thing as ''JESUS WALKING here doing the will [not His own] of His Father,''
    you have to also judge IF Yeshua bore a false witness
    so~~~~
    We have been taught God is infinite, but what does that mean?
    Infinite means having no boundaries or limitations, extending without end, perfect, and is applied to those things which are measureless, numberless, countless and innumerable.
    Christ had a deep revelation that his source was infinite, and even greater, this source was fully and completely in him!
    He never went about looking for something outside of himself.
    He never spoke of need, was never sick, and death couldn't hold him!
    He demonstrated the "Christed" life and told us, as I am, so are you!

He also said he came to bring us life ("Zoe" or spirit life) and that more abundantly (beyond measure).
    Christ was teaching, that, we too can live from the infinite and divine source of God which is within ourselves.
    Can we believe what Christ said?
    Are you open to release old beliefs which have kept us sick, weak, and dying?
    Can you hear what the spirit is saying?
    We are to examine ourselves.
    What should this examination find?
    That you are hidden in Christ!
    You are one with him, he in you and you in him!
    You are not to be examining yourself by what you have done, but by what He has already done for you and even more, as you!
    So this examination should reveal that you are righteous, sinless, holy and worthy to eat or partake of His very life!
    That life contains no sickness, weakness, lack, nor death.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 03-12-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    IMPORTANT ?

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

the ''form of godliness'' beings and the ''walking in His presence'' beings

2 types of beings
    both very different from each other

the form being is religious, and is unable to manifest the Kingdom of heaven within here.

Those who walk In His presence, were brooded over, by His Life spirit as a new creation.
    they are to be created into a NEW ORDER of mankind, called ' Melchizedekian imperishable life''.
    This 2nd being, has an additional feature added to them that THE ''FORM'' [1st being] NEVER HAD
    what?
    Psalm 110:3
    Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
    4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
    the 2nd beings were MADE WILLING, to be in the day of His power
    [ to wax STRONG IN HIS SPIRIT AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT.]

the ''form of godliness'' being was never made willing TO WALK IN HIS MIGHTY POWER
    Therefore
    it shall be super hard to wrap your mind around this.
    what?
    but the 2nd being had "neither beginning of nor end of days" = they have always lived in a continuous life force as no death is found within them.
    why not?
    the ''made willing'' here are THE ANCIENTS, who remain from everlasting to everlasting....or..... the ''who is this'' ? being found 3 times in the Song of Songs,

Father, El Elyon Most High,
    I come to you in the Name of Yeshua our Savior, and ask you to pour out upon us the Spirit without measure from upon high.
    Father, I ask that the veils over the remembrance of former things would be removed.
    Father, El Elyon, I ask that your anointing be upon the pen and upon the eyes of the readers that we may remember the things that Jesus told us before the foundation of the world and that the mystery of God would be revealed to us.
    And Father, I ask that we might be fully birthed of the Spirit and once again walk clothed in the ancient Wisdom and behold the Ancient of Days.
    IMPORTANT ?

2 types of BE-ings with 2 types of SABBATHS

Religious people WEARING THEIR GARB OF ''A FORM OF GODLINESS'' will debate over many things.

One is THE SABBATH
    IS IT on a SATURDAY since creation began
    Or
    is it regulated by the MOON.
    Or
    Is it now on a SUNDAY as the disciples gathered together daily.

HOWEVER, what is overlooked is Jesus never commanded anywhere to observe Saturday of the Jews as a rest day in the NT infact HE was found on occasions NOT TO PARTAKE OF THIS JEWISH RITUAL.
    Why?
    is there clues
    what is Hidden only His kings [small k] find out?

answer is
    The Sabbath of the JESUS has nothing to do with any day of the week.
    The Sabbath is a STATE OF MIND THAT RESTS in the divine assurances that ''all is well with My soul'' Math 11 v 28 29 30

here is the GOODNEWS on the Sabbath and its true rest
    Man had become so lost in the darkness of sense consciousness that he could not save himself, so a Saviour came.
    When man lays hold of the indwelling Christ, the Saviour, he is raised out of the Adam consciousness [carnal minded religious flesh works] into the Christ consciousness. [His workmanship attaining to John 10 v 10]
    He then enters the seventh stage of his unfoldment, where he finds rest and peace.

the 7th day is =the stage of rest and peace
    NOT A DAY but a state of divine mind
    IMPORTANT ?

2 BEings - under the Law of Moses or UNDER THE LAW OF regeneration into LIFE ETERNAL

THERE ARE '''CODE''' WORDS in the bible.
    SHADOW is one such a code word as a ''shadow is NOT THE REAL thing, but ''darkness'' from the real thing.

we are told GOD IS LIGHT and there is NO darkness IN him.
    here is some shadows....
    It was common knowledge among the Jewish people in the 1st century that the Law of God was presented to Moses by angels — and not directly by God himself.
    [''a shadow'' ]=
    The shadow was NOT THE Light and THE LIFE THAT gave the Law to Moses.

Josephus, the Jewish priest/historian of the 1st century and an expert in Jewish beliefs at the time, said:
    “We have learned the noblest of our doctrines and the holiest of our laws from the ANGELS sent by God.”
    NOTE THIS
    1 When the evangelist Stephen rebuked the Jewish authorities in Jerusalem for going against the Law, he said they were those: “Who have received the Law by the disposition of ANGELS, and have not kept it” (Acts 7:53)

In previous verses this man Stephen was declared a deacon
    what is the work of a deacon
    - To look after the intimate affairs of the new converts and help them adjust
    DEACONS were not disciples/apostles who were sent to declared the gospel/goodnews and
    were too remain outside all preaching activities AS ONLY EYE WITNESSES HAD A TESTIMONY.

so something is very wrong here, as a deacon did NOT evangelise
    this fact will escape those, and only the ''brightest eyes'' shall see this very bad discreptency
    STEPHAN qualifies as A DEACON NOT AN EVANGELIST.

The man preaching was JAMES, who WAS speaking about ''going against the Law of Moses given to Moses by Angels''.

another very strange thing, as James was a converted to an Apostle and the goodnews
    [ believers withbright eyes will see, this is very odd facts presented.]

now are we to listen to angelic advice?
    who said we are to heed all angelic advice?

should we be BEings, advised by angels
    or
    should we be BEings, advised by THE Begotten Son.

note well James was murdered
    IMPORTANT ?

2 BEings those who run away or those who BEcome the Standard of Jesus

i guess the best indicator is within a person,
    * those who remain religiously carnal [ rusted on to their flesh] and
    * those who die, to their personal carnal idea/will.
    a BELIEVER begins to die to their PERSONAL will - it is only then FATHER shall speak to them so they hear and see CORRECTLY.
    yes,
    the dying to our own will is a long hard process, however CHRIST [ the verb of divine power] does appear to bring these saints to FULL MATURITY,

it was always 'the christ verb' INSIDE JESUS that made HIM as He was/is

It is the maturing of the 'CHRIST' verb [ ie - the anointing that breaks the yoke] to the old adamic flesh and its religious ideas and values that wins the day.
    Also it is ''the christ'' power within that leads a believer into the truth.

we can see the different people in the OT.will admire Yah and his war machine of retaliation. THEY are the religious mafia
    *Elijah wished to call down fire from heaven to burn up his enemies.......
    JESUS told the disciples THIS IS THE WRONG SPIRIT
    WHAT?
    the wrong spirit within would ''called down fire to kill their enemies''

OT prophet Elijah was used to Yah, and his eye for a eye answer to everything that displeased him.
    todays world remains with an '' eye for an eye '' mentality
    The YAH god of the OT still has a stronghold in churches and in Governments, to maim kill destroy RATHER THAN LOVE YOUR ENEMY AS JESUS proclaimed

the BEing called '' a form of Godliness' only
    when you ''see'' a person delighting in the O.T. concept from Yah

Yah of the OT is still socially engineering the people with his destructive ideas.
    of eye 4 an eye retaliation = know they are not born again, nor being changed into the Image of Christ.
    IMPORTANT ?

i guess the best indicator is within a person,
    * those who remain religiously carnal [ rusted on to their flesh] and
    * those who die, to their personal carnal idea/will.
    a BELIEVER begins to die to their PERSONAL will - it is only then FATHER shall speak to them so they hear and see CORRECTLY.
    yes,
    the dying to our own will is a long hard process, however CHRIST [ the verb of divine power] does appear to bring these saints to FULL MATURITY,

it was always 'the christ verb' INSIDE JESUS that made HIM as He was/is

It is the maturing of the 'CHRIST' verb [ ie - the anointing that breaks the yoke] to the old adamic flesh and its religious ideas and values that wins the day.
    Also it is ''the christ'' power within that leads a believer into the truth.

we can see the different people in the OT.will admire Yah and his war machine of retaliation. THEY are the religious mafia
    *Elijah wished to call down fire from heaven to burn up his enemies.......
    JESUS told the disciples THIS IS THE WRONG SPIRIT
    WHAT?
    the wrong spirit within would ''called down fire to kill their enemies''

OT prophet Elijah was used to Yah, and his eye for a eye answer to everything that displeased him.
    todays world remains with an '' eye for an eye '' mentality
    The YAH god of the OT still has a stronghold in churches and in Governments, to maim kill destroy RATHER THAN LOVE YOUR ENEMY AS JESUS proclaimed

the BEing called '' a form of Godliness' only
    when you ''see'' a person delighting in the O.T. concept from Yah

Yah of the OT is still socially engineering the people with his destructive ideas.
    of eye 4 an eye retaliation = know they are not born again, nor being changed into the Image of Christ.
    Lucy,

How many "GODS" are there in Heaven according to your thinking, would you tell us??

A greater ? to ask Elijah i feel is this

IS THE BIBLE THE DEVIL'S TOOL?
    and
    Is there more than one ''god''

ABBA - Jesus called His Father MY FATHER....the character of forgiveness, freedom mercy love and peace. = ''MY FATHER''
    who does not change or morph from a petty sadistic killer, into a benovelent Divine Father within 400 years or so.
    [the time between the 2 bible writings]

the SPIRIT of Truth LEADS a believer into the TRUTH not by the words written, nor, christian brainswashing called traditions, but BY THE CHARACTER REVEALED.
    the character fruits of JESUS DOING THE WILL OF OUR FATHER = IS THE HIGHEST standards of divinity towards men.
    therefore
    any other ''god'' who fails to match this revealed STANDARD OF christ - is not JESUS father nor a god of blessing but of evil and darkness.

Now i do realise few with understand the revelation from the Truth of the matter
    this began right at the very beginning in Gen 2
    Every tree in the garden was GOOD and could be eaten, and God rested from creation.

The ''out of the blue'' = a being called THE LORD GOD, appears and says to the man, ''dont eat from the trees of the knowledge of good and evil - or you will die''
    This Lord God told the man, not the woman,

if you take careful notice here
    ITS THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE THAT makes people perish
    therefore
    if we receive true knowledge we shall never persish

Yeshua came to bring back the true knowledge that would set men free from ''that perishing knowledge'' that was all they knew
    JESUS then DEMONSTRATED the true knowledge in word and deeds.

He dismissed the Law of Moses, in many instsances, AND THEN made it far stricter in the sermon on the mount [Math 5] by showing no man could keep these laws and be blameless

Most people are a BEING of RELIGION, and will fight to hold onto such an evil message
    Other people are called out from this brainwashing, and the truth IS IMPARTED into their lives and grows then they mature into beings LIKE JESUS here.

yes they are few in number.

note well
    There are two voices in the Bible
    - the Voice of the God of the True Light, the Divine Being of Purity
    - and the Voice of Darkness.

When Darkness speaks, It masquerades as the True Light, which has confounded many readers.
    When one reads the Bible with this understanding, many of the inconsistencies and contradictions dissipate.

the FRUIT of the CHARACTER being presented is our revelation OF THE TRUTH
    IMPORTANT ?

IS THE BIBLE THE DEVIL'S TOOL?
    and
    Is there more than one ''god''

ABBA - Jesus called His Father MY FATHER....the character of forgiveness, freedom mercy love and peace. = ''MY FATHER''
    who does not change or morph from a petty sadistic killer, into a benovelent Divine Father within 400 years or so.
    [the time between the 2 bible writings]

the SPIRIT of Truth LEADS a believer into the TRUTH not by the words written, nor, christian brainswashing called traditions, but BY THE CHARACTER REVEALED.
    the character fruits of JESUS DOING THE WILL OF OUR FATHER = IS THE HIGHEST standards of divinity towards men.
    therefore
    any other ''god'' who fails to match this revealed STANDARD OF christ - is not JESUS father nor a god of blessing but of evil and darkness.

Now i do realise few with understand the revelation from the Truth of the matter
    this began right at the very beginning in Gen 2
    Every tree in the garden was GOOD and could be eaten, and God rested from creation.

The ''out of the blue'' = a being called THE LORD GOD, appears and says to the man, ''dont eat from the trees of the knowledge of good and evil - or you will die''
    This Lord God told the man, not the woman,

if you take careful notice here
    ITS THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE THAT makes people perish
    therefore
    if we receive true knowledge we shall never persish

Yeshua came to bring back the true knowledge that would set men free from ''that perishing knowledge'' that was all they knew
    JESUS then DEMONSTRATED the true knowledge in word and deeds.

He dismissed the Law of Moses, in many instsances, AND THEN made it far stricter in the sermon on the mount [Math 5] by showing no man could keep these laws and be blameless

Most people are a BEING of RELIGION, and will fight to hold onto such an evil message
    Other people are called out from this brainwashing, and the truth IS IMPARTED into their lives and grows then they mature into beings LIKE JESUS here.

yes they are few in number.

note well
    There are two voices in the Bible
    - the Voice of the God of the True Light, the Divine Being of Purity
    - and the Voice of Darkness.

When Darkness speaks, It masquerades as the True Light, which has confounded many readers.
    When one reads the Bible with this understanding, many of the inconsistencies and contradictions dissipate.

the FRUIT of the CHARACTER being presented is our revelation OF THE TRUTH
    Lucy,

This world and it's false religions certainly do not obey the scriptures, every person does pretty much as you do, they live by their own ideas about it, or either make excuses why they can't believe and obey it, and real works to obey can only come from Messiah's faith..

How about answering the question Lucy.

Lucy,

How many "GODS" are there in Heaven according to your thinking, would you tell us??

The reason I asked you Lucy, is that YOU doubt, and have no faith in what Messiah says below.

Messiah Himself quoted Moses words.

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord: Mark 12:29.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is ONE LORD: Deut.6:4.

Jesus only revealed HIS FATHER - abba.

OUR FATHER - no true born again person continues in the great deceptions of not knowing THEIR FATHER AND HIS PLANS AND BLESSING OVER THEM.
    BTW
    Our faith is placed in this holy character and His son called ''BEGOTTEN'' and NO other.

His character is clearly seen in the PRESENTATION of His son Jesus - who became HIS BEGOTTEN SON and the 1st fruits of many brethren of whom i am part.

His spirit of Truth, directs His people to discover the gross darkness found in the characters of ''the OT god/gods'' and the cruelity in which they ruled over the un- educated masses.
    Only the spirit of truth can reveal this to people of The church of the living God

THE GREATEST OF ALL DECEPTIONS HAS BEEN PLAYED UPON THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE Jews and christians AND the ''infallibility' of the bible.... a lie.
    The doctrine of infallibility has been adopted at times by the Catholic Church, such as when it mandates that the pope is infallible.
    Anyone who has some understanding of human nature knows that there is not one human who is infallible.
    Yet, the doctrine stands.

There are those who declare that the Bible is the word of God.
    Anyone who disagrees with them can expect to be ridiculed, attacked and perhaps be referred to as an agent of Satan.

The problem is that people have been so brainwashed by the ruling elite that they will parrot defence of the Bible, regardless of the amount of evidence proving that it is not [Abba The Father Of Jesus] AS''God's'' word.

yes many parts are bUt not all.
    hence the NEED FOR THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH = TO DIVIDE THE TRUTH FROM THE LIES.

IF the whole bible was the TRUE ''word of God'' there would be NO NEED FOR THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH TO LEAD YOU INTO IT,
    PARTS ARE THE TRUTH
    PARTS ARE A LIE AND NOT THE TRUTH
    HENCE THE NEED FOR THE TRUE SPIRIT TO LEAD.

CONSIDER
    Jesus would never direct His church to believe in the ''words of Angels'' as Moses was given the laws from angels,
    this is clearly stated.
    JESUS ONLY DID the words of His Father , never from angels, and HIS FATHER IS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER THAN the ''LORD YHWH'' OF THE O.T.
    IMPORTANT ?

people are captives TRAPPPED into a false realm of vanity = JESUS came to save.

the God of vanity -YHWH - yah, the petty emotional, revengeful, god of darkness convincing all ''he is good''.
    the Character of YAH of the OT - the truth
    It is the expression of a self-admitted emotional, jealous, warring, vindictive, murderous, prejudiced deity.
    this god Yah of Darkness does not express True Love or True Peace.
    In other words, the best expression one can hope for from YAH's darkness is bundled into the qualities of jealousy, greed, worldly power, conditional love based upon Darkness' created emotions, etc.

this is the truth wither you reeive it or not = IT IS THE REVELATION OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

those FILLED WITH CHRISTIANITY will not believe this because of generational brainwashing of lie upon lie - so they die from lack of knowledge
    also they have been programmed to believe that the MURDER of their own kind is perfectly OK.
    IMPORTANT ?

the God of vanity -YHWH - yah, the petty emotional, revengeful, god of darkness convincing all ''he is good''.
    the Character of YAH of the OT - the truth
    It is the expression of a self-admitted emotional, jealous, warring, vindictive, murderous, prejudiced deity.

this god Yah of Darkness does not express True Love or True Peace.[
    In other words, the best expression one can hope for from YAH's darkness is bundled into the qualities of jealousy, greed, worldly power, conditional love based upon Darkness' created emotions, etc.

this is the truth wither you reeive it or not = IT IS THE REVELATION OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

those FILLED WITH CHRISTIANITY will not believe this because of generational brainwashing of lie upon lie - so they die from lack of knowledge
    also they have been programmed to believe that the MURDER of their own kind is perfectly OK.
    Lucy, please show us where the Truth Person said your words in bold black above??

This is NOT the truth of scriptures, it is Lucy's own made up words in her imagination ABOUT the scriptures.

Poor Lucy has no faith to believe Messiah's own words, so she has to make up her on beliefs to obey and follow.

Lucy,

The Prodigal son, as you call him, in Luke 15 did repent of his rebellion, and humbled himself to be one of his Father's hired servants in obedience, and he certainly never remained in his rebellion as you do my dear.