Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: 2 types of '' beings.''

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    2 types of '' beings.''

    the walking dead
    the walking resurrected


    the goodnews is the joy and good will to all men


    For Christ said; I AM THE RESSURRECTION.
    He said; I AM THE LIFE
    He said; HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOU HE WERE DEAD, YE SHALL HE LIVE.

    I am walking in the resurrection,~~~ Hurrah~~~~ I have been raised from the dead

    Humans literally are the walking dead.
    Some literally are the walking resurrected.

    Do you believe this?

    inside the word RESURRECTION hidden away there is another word RISEN,

    I am RISEN from the dead ~~~~Yeshua wished to give me His life amen [He tells His people this truth]

    John 5:21
    For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom He wishes.
    risen~~~ Math 28 v 5 and 6
    The angel said to the women,
    “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
    6 He is not here; He has risen, just as He said.
    Come and see the place where he lay.

    the SON GIVES LIFE [RISEN LIFE] TO THOSE HE WISHES............... hurrah and thank you Saviour.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    the word RESURRECTION

    Resurrection means a 'raising up', or 'rising up' from the Greek word ANASTASIS.
    In the verb form it means 'to cause to stand or rise up; to raise from sleep or from the dead.

    I HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, by the wish of my Saviour.


    The resurrection of Jesus is the factual basis for everlasting life for those who believe in Him If a person believes in Jesus Christ, then one of the provisions is eternal life. Jesus said,


    Because I live, you will live also (John 14:19).
    This everlasting life is based upon His resurrection. Jesus said.

    I am the resurrection and the life.
    He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live (John 11:25).
    by His wish
    I HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, by My Saviour.

    not one person can take HIS WISH away from me amen
    as I now walk IN the power called THE RESURRECTION = that is a person.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    HIS WISH, a believer lives IN His PERSON - called THE RESURRECTION

    AGAINST the religious believer who lives has in ''A FORM of godliness'' only

    yes
    there is a vast difference.
    WHAT?
    THE BELIEVER [ a doing word of faith] actually BELIEVES HIM and not Vanity/Matrix.
    against
    The ''RELGIOUS BELIEVER'' replies upon the Matrix for their needs.... so dies from UNBELIEF.
    The person who has a ''form of godliness'' remains the same CHARACTER year in and out WITH same woes same problems - different names
    - always trying to arrive but never arriving.,
    This is caused by their UNBELIEF - that is a huge dark frequency around them like a shroud.
    Yes
    They talk with their lips, but bear the fruits of slavery and of victims rather than ''FREED AND VICTORIOUS''
    the core problem is~~~
    THEY DONT HAVE A TESTIMONY THAT ''OVERCOMES satan''

    the other being'' alive from the dead...''
    This BELIEVER ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN YESHUA,
    yes, satan will try to ''come in'' but BY FAITH, the Believer pulls out His faith MAP
    [Math 11 v 28-30]

    The doing of this FAITH GIFT makes the devil back off [as a loser] when CHRIST the power verb APPEARS within the believer.
    this is CALLED THE POWER THAT RAISES THE DEAD
    It is a totally different life, than those who who wander in ''a form of godliness''



    the WANDERERS IN A ''FORM OF GODLINESS'' - WHAT ARE THEY LIKE
    VERY religious, very churchy, and very traditional and they ''do right'' in their own eyes
    their ''church '' is the right one
    their ''faith'' is the right one
    their ''bible'' is the right one
    their '' knowledge and studies'' are the right one
    and everyone else is wrong.
    they are PERFECT in their belief and preach THEIR OWN PERFECTION.


    THE BELIEVER walking in the RAISED UP LIFE - HAS LEFT all these traditions,. that are as a curse.
    THE BELIEVER walking in the RAISED UP LIFE - is trained HOW TO OVERCOME satan and this world.
    THE BELIEVER walking in the RAISED UP LIFE - wins~~~~ as they are so loved and well favoured... THEY BECOME FREE.

    what does this mean?
    the outer court, the gross darkness, called a frequency is removed, and the FREQUENCY OF ETERNAL LIFE [zoa] is entered into or THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
    TO LEARN HOW to dwell IN HIM here in heavenly frequencies.

    NOW THAT IS THE difference
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Resurrection means a 'raising up', or 'rising up' from the Greek word ANASTASIS.
    In the verb form it means 'to cause to stand or rise up; to raise from sleep or from the dead.

    I HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, by the wish of my Saviour.


    The resurrection of Jesus is the factual basis for everlasting life for those who believe in Him If a person believes in Jesus Christ, then one of the provisions is eternal life. Jesus said,




    This everlasting life is based upon His resurrection. Jesus said.



    by His wish
    I HAVE BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, by My Saviour.

    not one person can take HIS WISH away from me amen
    as I now walk IN the power called THE RESURRECTION = that is a person.
    Lucy,

    Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25.

    he that believeth in me, though he were dead

    So tell us Lucy, when did you personally literally die the first death??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    the onion layers of the word

    'though he were dead'' - is all mankind in the MATRIX = the equivilent of vanity
    the walking dead.
    why are they ''dead'' even under the law of Moses = in interesting topic to debate the pros and cons of slavery

    JESUS gives His people THE GIFT of HIS ETERNAL LIFE.
    once this gift is imparted the progress of RISING UP takes place.
    However, the conversation is personal TO HIS FRIENDS AS A BELIEVER'S INVITATION

    what is this special ministry for.
    to raise up an order of kings and priests [small k small p]
    the IMPARTATION of eternal resurrection life.............is not for ''the form of godliness'' folks.

    so tell us Elijah, why you have not yet received this invitation?
    could it be because of your foul mouth?
    BTW
    in the realm of heaven,
    foul mouth men who abuse women [in anger and rage] who tell them the truth are not admitted into such a ministry
    - they go into the ''lake of fire'' to be cleansed of their defilements




    ''the lamb who takes away the sins of the world''.... i wonder what part of ''take away the sins'' religious people DONT UNDERSTAND.
    THEY ARE ALWAYS ''SINNERS'' AND ''DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS''
    yes
    THE CHURCH LOVES THE SINNERS and their dirty deeds - tells them on every visit....HELLFIRE WILL GET YA
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    'though he were dead'' - is all mankind in the MATRIX = the equivilent of vanity
    the walking dead.
    why are they ''dead'' even under the law of Moses = in interesting topic to debate the pros and cons of slavery

    JESUS gives His people THE GIFT of HIS ETERNAL LIFE.
    once this gift is imparted the progress of RISING UP takes place.
    However, the conversation is personal TO HIS FRIENDS AS A BELIEVER'S INVITATION

    what is this special ministry for.
    to raise up an order of kings and priests [small k small p]
    the IMPARTATION of eternal resurrection life.............is not for ''the form of godliness'' folks.

    so tell us Elijah, why you have not yet received this invitation?
    could it be because of your foul mouth?
    BTW
    in the realm of heaven,
    foul mouth men who abuse women [in anger and rage] who tell them the truth are not admitted into such a ministry
    - they go into the ''lake of fire'' to be cleansed of their defilements




    ''the lamb who takes away the sins of the world''.... i wonder what part of ''take away the sins'' religious people DONT UNDERSTAND.
    THEY ARE ALWAYS ''SINNERS'' AND ''DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS''
    yes
    THE CHURCH LOVES THE SINNERS and their dirty deeds - tells them on every visit....HELLFIRE WILL GET YA
    Lucy,

    Messiah does not give eternal life to unrepentant Jezebels Rev.2:19-21, and your lies wont make you look good either.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    you know Elijah I had an empathy

    when you write about ''Jezebel' you write about yourself.
    proof!!!
    you are infact a dead man, yes, you are, a religious dead man.
    and what is even worse
    you are a JUDAiZER TROUBLE MAKER to boot!!!

    what is a JUDAIZER?
    a man who adds to the gospel, because they feel Yeshua HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH, and we all need to obey 613 laws of Moses to QUALIFY for true redemption
    yes they fiddle with the 10 commandments as a ''separate deal'' but that Is NOT TRUE
    = IS THE WHOLE 613 laws or none. [ a package deal all or none]

    They overlook the truth THIS CRAZY OT LAW went till the TIME OF JOHN THE B.
    WHAT HAPPENED?
    It fell away so THE LAWS OF THE kingdom of life/god/heaven COULD BE PREACHED BY Yeshua THE NEW KING
    WHEN HE PREACHED THIS - HE WAS DECLARING HIMSELF THE KING OF GLORY and He had to wait till John the B died because JOHN THE B was the elder in this ROYAL DIVINE FAMILY line

    these 3 men,[so uneducated into the truth] follow Herbert Armstrong perverse doctrine of ''sabbath saturday'' and so in their lives they all ''experience the woes'' that go with deception
    follow them and live in hell here.
    your ~~~~choice
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    when you write about ''Jezebel' you write about yourself.
    proof!!!
    you are infact a dead man, yes, you are, a religious dead man.
    and what is even worse
    you are a JUDAiZER TROUBLE MAKER to boot!!!

    what is a JUDAIZER?
    a man who adds to the gospel, because they feel Yeshua HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH, and we all need to obey 613 laws of Moses to QUALIFY for true redemption
    yes they fiddle with the 10 commandments as a ''separate deal'' but that Is NOT TRUE
    = IS THE WHOLE 613 laws or none. [ a package deal all or none]

    They overlook the truth THIS CRAZY OT LAW went till the TIME OF JOHN THE B.
    WHAT HAPPENED?
    It fell away so THE LAWS OF THE kingdom of life/god/heaven COULD BE PREACHED BY Yeshua THE NEW KING
    WHEN HE PREACHED THIS - HE WAS DECLARING HIMSELF THE KING OF GLORY and He had to wait till John the B died because JOHN THE B was the elder in this ROYAL DIVINE FAMILY line

    these 3 men,[so uneducated into the truth] follow Herbert Armstrong perverse doctrine of ''sabbath saturday'' and so in their lives they all ''experience the woes'' that go with deception
    follow them and live in hell here.
    your ~~~~choice
    So tell us Lucy, did Messiah offer and purge our sins away, or did He purge away the law that identifies our sins?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    So tell us Lucy, did Messiah offer and purge our sins away, or did He purge away the law that identifies our sins?
    whatever HE DID , it never worked on you Elijah

    Spying IAH and you,
    all live in an impractical religious fairy land..
    the greatest evidence is =u never address your issues but quote verses =
    it is so amazing as if you have religious autism and nothing computes and the mind remains blank


    as I type this I now realise what you 3 men do~~~~~
    It is the practicing of church witchcraft...
    the Christian SPELLS are working and you are unable to escape it clutches
    that traditional thinking is tattooed into ruts in your brain and nothing shall expunge them = TRADITIONAL THINKING - CURSED

    the dead remain dead never to escape from a captives life.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    whatever HE DID , it never worked on you Elijah

    Spying IAH and you,
    all live in an impractical religious fairy land..
    the greatest evidence is =u never address your issues but quote verses =
    it is so amazing as if you have religious autism and nothing computes and the mind remains blank


    as I type this I now realise what you 3 men do~~~~~
    It is the practicing of church witchcraft...
    the Christian SPELLS are working and you are unable to escape it clutches
    that traditional thinking is tattooed into ruts in your brain and nothing shall expunge them = TRADITIONAL THINKING - CURSED

    the dead remain dead never to escape from a captives life.
    whatever HE DID
    So it's whatever He did, and Lucy, it's you who have their doctrines entrenched.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    the changed

    larry wilson



    “Understand that I am building you, My Faithful Ones.
    I am building My Temple.
    I chose you because you were the finest and strongest ones as the cedars of Lebanon.
    these were not visible qualities but the hidden values of your heart as you hungered and thirsted after Me, and I saw them.
    Whilst the other sons of Jesse were lined up, I had already chosen your David heart.
    All the circumstances which have happened in your lives have been the process of My building.
    You have felt the effect of the carpenter’s tools on your life as I have shaped and fitted you according to My plan for My Temple.
    I would have you know that as at creation, I stand and look and behold, I see that it is good.
    My ways are perfect and beyond human understanding yet you My Sons understand them.
    I have overlaid you with the Gold of My Divine Nature and you are My Glorious creation.
    The world does not yet see you because I have not yet revealed you.
    I have built My Temple on the highest mountain of Spiritual realms and the day is nigh dawning when you will appear as saviours on the Mountain of Zion.
    You ask how long.
    It seems to you that the time has been long.
    Some of you have even wondered about your calling.
    Let My Word assure your hearts and build confidence in you.
    I am about to move My presence from David’s Tabernacle to Solomon’s Temple.
    You are that Temple made by My Spirit.
    All the things that you have endured, the hurts, the pains, the rejections, the isolation, the financial losses, the fears, the isolation, the loss of relationships have all been for your good.
    My plans were for your good and not your evil, to give you a future and a hope. I watch the ways of the world and the forces of evil on the earth. I will not allow these to continue.
    I must intervene and provide again for mankind, this time from My Mercy in the Holy Place.
    This time it will not be by My physical appearing, but by My presence in you My Elect.
    See things as I see them.
    Not by faith but by the Spirit of Glory as I prepare to birth My Kingdom on the earth.
    You are My Priests of a higher Spiritual realm for you hold in your whole being the Wisdom by which I created the heavens and the earth.
    You will never die.
    I have called you like I did Enoch and Elijah, but left you on the earth because you are the generation called.
    Rejoice in your calling. As I behold you and see that it is good, so behold Me and offer the sacrifice of praise which fills My Temple and you will see My Glory fill the Temple.
    The church will see Me appear in My clouds of Glory in you.
    Your calling has no parallel, for it is greater than Moses as you have My resurrection and victory to stand upon
    . People will look upon your face and ask for what you have.
    You are a fully formed child in the womb, and the day of your appearing is near.
    The blessings will follow your birth, they will not precede it.
    I know your needs and I will pour My Blessings upon you.
    Do not concern yourselves with this.
    Yet you say, I have needs now.
    You are not alone, you are a company of My chosen.
    Comfort one another until I call you from the womb and you will not remember the days of your mourning.
    Soon it shall be said again, “the Lord is in His Holy Temple”.

    5/3/2018
    John 10 v10 manifesting
    my b/day gift 76yrs
    thank you Abba
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    larry wilson



    “Understand that I am building you, My Faithful Ones.
    I am building My Temple.
    I chose you because you were the finest and strongest ones as the cedars of Lebanon.
    these were not visible qualities but the hidden values of your heart as you hungered and thirsted after Me, and I saw them.
    Whilst the other sons of Jesse were lined up, I had already chosen your David heart.
    All the circumstances which have happened in your lives have been the process of My building.
    You have felt the effect of the carpenter’s tools on your life as I have shaped and fitted you according to My plan for My Temple.
    I would have you know that as at creation, I stand and look and behold, I see that it is good.
    My ways are perfect and beyond human understanding yet you My Sons understand them.
    I have overlaid you with the Gold of My Divine Nature and you are My Glorious creation.
    The world does not yet see you because I have not yet revealed you.
    I have built My Temple on the highest mountain of Spiritual realms and the day is nigh dawning when you will appear as saviours on the Mountain of Zion.
    You ask how long.
    It seems to you that the time has been long.
    Some of you have even wondered about your calling.
    Let My Word assure your hearts and build confidence in you.
    I am about to move My presence from David’s Tabernacle to Solomon’s Temple.
    You are that Temple made by My Spirit.
    All the things that you have endured, the hurts, the pains, the rejections, the isolation, the financial losses, the fears, the isolation, the loss of relationships have all been for your good.
    My plans were for your good and not your evil, to give you a future and a hope. I watch the ways of the world and the forces of evil on the earth. I will not allow these to continue.
    I must intervene and provide again for mankind, this time from My Mercy in the Holy Place.
    This time it will not be by My physical appearing, but by My presence in you My Elect.
    See things as I see them.
    Not by faith but by the Spirit of Glory as I prepare to birth My Kingdom on the earth.
    You are My Priests of a higher Spiritual realm for you hold in your whole being the Wisdom by which I created the heavens and the earth.
    You will never die.
    I have called you like I did Enoch and Elijah, but left you on the earth because you are the generation called.
    Rejoice in your calling. As I behold you and see that it is good, so behold Me and offer the sacrifice of praise which fills My Temple and you will see My Glory fill the Temple.
    The church will see Me appear in My clouds of Glory in you.
    Your calling has no parallel, for it is greater than Moses as you have My resurrection and victory to stand upon
    . People will look upon your face and ask for what you have.
    You are a fully formed child in the womb, and the day of your appearing is near.
    The blessings will follow your birth, they will not precede it.
    I know your needs and I will pour My Blessings upon you.
    Do not concern yourselves with this.
    Yet you say, I have needs now.
    You are not alone, you are a company of My chosen.
    Comfort one another until I call you from the womb and you will not remember the days of your mourning.
    Soon it shall be said again, “the Lord is in His Holy Temple”.

    5/3/2018
    John 10 v10 manifesting
    my b/day gift 76yrs
    thank you Abba
    Messiah said:

    And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a person's life consists not in the abundance of the things which they possess Luke 12:15.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,323

    5/3/2018

    ''I chose you because you were the finest and strongest ones as the cedars of Lebanon.
    these were not visible qualities but the hidden values of your heart as you hungered and thirsted after Me, and I saw them''
    how to be STRONG = THE JUST shall live by Faith
    ''the JUST'', are those HE justifies, Himself, and because of this divine action, THE JUST now can walk in Yeshua style of FAITH....''where our seeing is not necessarily believing''
    2 King 6 v 13-17 = TRUE SEEING, ''opening the eyes of the blind''

    Alas, my master! how shall we do?
    - the blinded see only fears in vanity - humans DONT HAVE THE CORRECT EYE STRENGTH TO SEE INTO THE DIVINE KINGDOM REALM
    ELIAJH WITH THE 2X Double anointing KNEW that another ''eye sight'' was available.


    16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
    17 And Elisha prayed,
    and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see.
    And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
    = that IS THE TRUE REALM AND THE TRUE VISION without the veil on human eyes

    the ''STRONGEST ONES'' - like Elisha know this and always walk without fear = THEIR angels are in charge over them
    THIS IS HOW - HIS PEOPLE - THE JUST = WALK BY HIS FAITH

    amen
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349

    About your tagline Lucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how to be STRONG = THE JUST shall live by Faith
    ''the JUST'', are those HE justifies, Himself, and because of this divine action, THE JUST now can walk in Yeshua style of FAITH....''where our seeing is not necessarily believing''
    2 King 6 v 13-17 = TRUE SEEING, ''opening the eyes of the blind''

    = that IS THE TRUE REALM AND THE TRUE VISION without the veil on human eyes

    the ''STRONGEST ONES'' - like Elisha know this and always walk without fear = THEIR angels are in charge over them
    THIS IS HOW - HIS PEOPLE - THE JUST = WALK BY HIS FAITH

    amen
    Over the centuries, a tradition within the CHURCH is that poverty is God’s way for His children.
    Most Christians think that God inflicts poverty on His children so that they will live a life of humility - THAT IS A LIE
    That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, that I may fill their treasuries (Pro 8:21). Poverty- is because of disobedience to the Word of God
    Proverbs 8 is not talking about earthly wealth and treasures as you THINK, it's talking about Heavenly treasures, that you know very little about.

    Also, unbelief is disobedience, so guess what belief or faith is?

    ἀπιστία apistía, ap-is-tee'-ah; from G571; faithlessness, i.e. (negatively) disbelief (lack of Christian faith), or (positively) unfaithfulness (disobedience):—unbelief.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G570&t=KJV

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...unbelief&t=KJV

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,349
    Lucy,

    So your own gained earthly wealth is not proof that Messiah and the Father are with you either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •