Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Righteousness Of Yah.

The Righteousness Of Yah.

The apostle Paul wrote about the Righteousness of Yah, and he saw the difference between the righteousness of the law, and he also said this was witnessed by the law and the prophets.

Can you see the difference?

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God/YAH without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God/YAH which is by faith of Yah'Shua Messiah unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God/YAH; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yah'Shua:

Whom God/YAH hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God/YAH; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Yah'Shua.
    Romans 3:20-27;.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God/YAH, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:1-5; See also Galatians 3:6-16; Hebrews 11:8-17'; James 2:21-23.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 8:29-30.

But now the righteousness of God/YAH without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God/YAH, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir. And, behold, the word of YAHWEH came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

And he believed in YAHWEH; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:3-6.

Speak not thou in thine heart, after that YAHWEH thy Elohim hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness YAHWEH hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations YAHWEH doth drive them out from before thee.

Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations YAHWEH thy Elohim doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which YAHWEH sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Understand therefore, that YAHWEH thy Elohim giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.
    Deut.9:4-6.

I will praise YAHWEH according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of YAHWEH most high. Psalms 7:17.

They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this. Psalms 22:31.

He shall receive the blessing from YAHWEH, and righteousness from the Elohim of his salvation. Psalms 24:5.

According to thy name, O Elohim, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth:thy right hand is full of righteousness. Psalms 48:10.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Yah'Shua Messiah is Yahweh, to the glory of God/YAH the Father. Phil.2:9-11 .

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am Elohim, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess.

Surely, shall one say, in YAHWEH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

In YAHWEH shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
    Isaiah 45:22-25.

Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHWEH=(Yah-Shua) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    Jeremiah 23:5-6.

Messiah Yah'Shua said:

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:20.

But seek ye first the kingdom of Elohim, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.

This is WHY Paul wrote this below.

Knowing that a man/person is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Yah'Shua Messiah, even we have believed in Yah'Shua Messiah, that we might be justified by the faith of Messiah, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Yah'Shua Messiah my Yahweh: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Messiah,

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/YAH by faith:
    Philippians 3:8-9.

Hallelu-YAH!

Eliyahu C.

Question A Deed Or Work Of The Law?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

And I do not mind at all if you should write to me on the lunar sabbath, "Shabbat Shalom to the Lunar Sabbath Breaker!" While calling attention to sin is name calling, please make certain what sin is being named should you feel compelled to name call others.

The Apostle Paul wrote, and you quoted him in Romans 3:20-21. Please allow me to modify the KJV translation by removing the definite articles where they are not indicated in the Greek version. This alone is helpful to those who know biblical Greek:

Romans 3:20-21
    20 Therefore by deeds (works) of law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by law is knowledge of sin.
    21 But now righteousness of ELOHIM without (apart from) law is manifested, being witnessed by (under, beneath) the law and the prophets;

What in your estimation, EliYah, is a work or deed of the Law? Both ImAHebrew and I believe that a work of the Law is anything that we do to fulfill what the Law requires in a physical sense. In other words, remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy, is a work of the Law. Sacrificing an animal is a work of the Law. Anything and everything which we would do in a physical sense to fulfill what the Law requires is a work of the Law. Do you agree with our assessment?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

How does the Law "witness" the Righteousness of Yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The apostle Paul wrote about the Righteousness of Yah, and he saw the difference between the righteousness of the law, and he also said this was witnessed by the law and the prophets.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God/YAH without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God/YAH which is by faith of Yah'Shua Messiah unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God/YAH; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yah'Shua:

Whom God/YAH hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God/YAH; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Yah'Shua.
    Romans 3:20-27;.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God/YAH, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:1-5; See also Galatians 3:6-16; Hebrews 11:8-17'; James 2:21-23.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 8:29-30.

But now the righteousness of God/YAH without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God/YAH, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir. And, behold, the word of YAHWEH came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

And he believed in YAHWEH; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:3-6.

Speak not thou in thine heart, after that YAHWEH thy Elohim hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness YAHWEH hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations YAHWEH doth drive them out from before thee.

Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations YAHWEH thy Elohim doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which YAHWEH sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Understand therefore, that YAHWEH thy Elohim giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.
    Deut.9:4-6.

I will praise YAHWEH according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of YAHWEH most high. Psalms 7:17.

They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this. Psalms 22:31.

He shall receive the blessing from YAHWEH, and righteousness from the Elohim of his salvation. Psalms 24:5.

According to thy name, O Elohim, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth:thy right hand is full of righteousness. Psalms 48:10.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Yah'Shua Messiah is Yahweh, to the glory of God/YAH the Father. Phil.2:9-11 .

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am Elohim, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess.

Surely, shall one say, in YAHWEH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

In YAHWEH shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
    Isaiah 45:22-25.

Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHWEH=(Yah-Shua) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    Jeremiah 23:5-6.

Messiah Yah'Shua said:

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:20.

But seek ye first the kingdom of Elohim, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.

This is WHY Paul wrote this below.

Knowing that a man/person is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Yah'Shua Messiah, even we have believed in Yah'Shua Messiah, that we might be justified by the faith of Messiah, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Yah'Shua Messiah my Yahweh: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Messiah,

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/YAH by faith:
    Philippians 3:8-9.

Hallelu-YAH!

Eliyahu C.
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, just a short question. How does the Law "witness" the Righteousness of Yah? And one other short question. Do you not believe that Yah or Yahweh of the OT is Yeshua? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

And I do not mind at all if you should write to me on the lunar sabbath, "Shabbat Shalom to the Lunar Sabbath Breaker!" While calling attention to sin is name calling, please make certain what sin is being named should you feel compelled to name call others. And Spying, prove to everyone that the seventh day scriptural Sabbath is a continuous week, and not interrupted by the new moon day, and what should we do in you name calling yourself a Pharisee, or are you a blind guide Pharisee too??

The Apostle Paul wrote, and you quoted him in Romans 3:20-21. Please allow me to modify the KJV translation by removing the definite articles where they are not indicated in the Greek version. This alone is helpful to those who know biblical Greek:

20 Therefore by deeds (works) of law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by law is knowledge of sin.
    21 But now righteousness of ELOHIM without (apart from) law is manifested, being witnessed by (under, beneath) the law and the prophets;

What in your estimation, EliYah, is a work or deed of the Law? Both ImAHebrew and I believe that a work of the Law is anything that we do to fulfill what the Law requires in a physical sense. In other words, remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy, is a work of the Law. Sacrificing an animal is a work of the Law. Anything and everything which we would do in a physical sense to fulfill what the Law requires is a work of the Law. Do you agree with our assessment?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, allow me to correct your words above.

Shabbat Shalom to the Roman Saturnsday Sabbath Breaker!
    Well Spying, you have had more than ample time in proving yours and Rome's Saturday as the Sabbath in the scriptures which you have not done, now why is that?

Well, it seems you ignore Paul's overall statement in this verse, but now the righteousness of Yah Elohim, without or apart from the law, and tell us which gives us LIFE and righteousness, the law or Messiah?

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without(G5565) sin. Hebrews 4:15.

So tell us Spying, does the word "without" not really mean "without" in this verse too?

Well, I will let Paul himself answer your questions.

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: Phil.3:9.

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. Gal.3:21.

Also Spying, if you and Ken have no intention of cooperating honestly and answering my questions, then you should not be asking me questions either.

Thumbs up The Righteousness Of The Law!

Hi EliYah,

I just reread your original post looking for a question that I did not answer, and after reading all the list of scriptures strung together (I started rereading your original post from the bottom up) I found this question at the beginning of your post:

YES, I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

You have asked a very important question, EliYah, and it does require more than one post to answer your question. If your question was easy to answer, then why did you string so many scriptures together in your attempt to support and answer your own question?

You must understand, EliYah, that the Jews of Messiah's Day, and this would include HIS Disciples, they all possessed the Old Testament Scriptures. Yet, it is very clear from the Gospels that Messiah Yahushua was able to see HIMSELF in those Scriptures while that understanding was hidden to everyone else save for John the Baptist who declared this of Yahushua:

John 1:29
    29 The next day John seeth Yahushua coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of ELOHIM, which taketh away the sin of the world.

This role of Messiah Yahushua as the Lamb is the OFFERING of YAHWEH, and when this OFFERING is accomplished, the sin of the world is taken away. Of course, I think that we both are able to agree that the OFFERING of YAHWEH is the Passover Lamb which is stated right here:

Numbers 9:7
    7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of YAHWEH in his appointed season among the children of Israel?

And also right here:

Numbers 9:13
    13 But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of YAHWEH in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

The righteousness of the Law required the Children of Israel to offer YAHWEH'S OFFERING according to every requirement concerning this sacrifice which is written in the Law. No where in the Law does the Law even hint that this OFFERING of YAHWEH could be anything other than a physical lamb, and no where in the Law does the Law even hint that the LAMB, that is, the OFFERING of YAHWEH, must sacrifice or slay itself. Obviously, the sacrifice of a physical lamb is a work of the Law, and when this sacrifice is performed by an Israelite, that work becomes righteousness accredited to him as one who has fulfilled the Law in a physical sense. Such an individual possesses the righteousness of the Law. The real problem with this righteousness of the Law is its temporary nature. This righteousness of the Law only exists for one year after which the Israelite must again offer YAHWEH'S OFFERING to possess this righteousness.

So, there you have it, EliYah, I have stated as clearly as I am able that the righteousness of the Law demands the sacrifice of a physical lamb. This sacrifice is a work of the Law.

No where in the Old Testament Scriptures do they openly teach that this OFFERING of YAHWEH could or should be a human being? Obviously, these Scriptures must exist because the Apostle Paul insisted that Yahushua died according to the Scriptures as well as Messiah Yahushua taught the same to HIS Disciples right here in Luke 24:

Luke 24:44-46
    44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
    45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

If these written Scriptures have been opened to you, EliYah, then you should be able to prove from the Old Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua is indeed your Passover Lamb. You are more than welcome to offer your testimony on this forum.

Thanking you in advance for your testimony, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Let's cut the chasre Spying, and get to the bottom line.

Spying, look inside and outside of your post for my answer to you.
    Hi EliYah,

I just reread your original post looking for a question that I did not answer, and after reading all the list of scriptures strung together (I started rereading your original post from the bottom up) I found this question at the beginning of your post:
    YES, I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE!If you really did, you would not be substituting yourself in the place of Messiah the true High Priest, and so you really do not believe Messiah John 10:17-18, and neither do you really believe Paul either Ephesians 5:2; Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 10:10-12, so you do as the Pharisees and Jews of Paul's day in going about establishing your own righteousness, and you have not submitted to the righteousness of Yah Romans 10:3.

You have asked a very important question, EliYah, and it does require more than one post to answer your question. If your question was easy to answer, then why did you string so many scriptures together in your attempt to support and answer your own question?I only showed enough scriptures proving Paul's own statement, that the law and the prophets do witness the righteousness of YAH without or apart from the law itself Romans 3:20-27.

You must understand, EliYah, that the Jews of Messiah's Day, and this would include HIS Disciples, they all possessed the Old Testament Scriptures. Yet, it is very clear from the Gospels that Messiah Yahushua was able to see HIMSELF in those Scriptures while that understanding was hidden to everyone else save for John the Baptist who declared this of Yahushua:

John 1:29
    29 The next day John seeth Yahushua coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of ELOHIM, which taketh away the sin of the world.And who chose this Lamb, YAH or the people as they did in Exodus 12, and why is Messiah called the Lamb of YAH, and not the Lamb of the people?

This role of Messiah Yahushua as the Lamb is the OFFERING of YAHWEH, and when this OFFERING is accomplished, the sin of the world is taken away. Of course, I think that we both are able to agree that the OFFERING of YAHWEH is the Passover Lamb which is stated right here:

Numbers 9:7
    7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer an offering of YAHWEH in his appointed season among the children of Israel?

And also right here:

Numbers 9:13
    13 But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of YAHWEH in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

The righteousness of the Law required the Children of Israel to offer YAHWEH'S OFFERING according to every requirement concerning this sacrifice which is written in the Law. No where in the Law does the Law even hint that this OFFERING of YAHWEH could be anything other than a physical lamb, and no where in the Law does the Law even hint that the LAMB, that is, the OFFERING of YAHWEH, must sacrifice or slay itself. Obviously, the sacrifice of a physical lamb is a work of the Law, and when this sacrifice is performed by an Israelite, that work becomes righteousness accredited to him as one who has fulfilled the Law in a physical sense. Such an individual possesses the righteousness of the Law. The real problem with this righteousness of the Law is its temporary nature. This righteousness of the Law only exists for one year after which the Israelite must again offer YAHWEH'S OFFERING to possess this righteousness. And why are you not doing as the law requires of YOU every year, since you believe and think that obeying the physical law gives you LIFE in a physical sense?

So, there you have it, EliYah, I have stated as clearly as I am able that the righteousness of the Law demands the sacrifice of a physical lamb. This sacrifice is a work of the Law.

No where in the Old Testament Scriptures do they openly teach that this OFFERING of YAHWEH could or should be a human being? Obviously, these Scriptures must exist because the Apostle Paul insisted that Yahushua died according to the Scriptures as well as Messiah Yahushua taught the same to HIS Disciples right here in Luke 24:

Luke 24:44-46
    44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
    45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

If these written Scriptures have been opened to you, EliYah, then you should be able to prove from the Old Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua is indeed your Passover Lamb. You are more than welcome to offer your testimony on this forum.

Thanking you in advance for your testimony, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, why did you ignore my question above as usual?

And tell us which gives us LIFE and righteousness, the law or Messiah?

The apostle Paul wrote:

And be found in him/Messiah, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/YAH by faith: Phil.3:9.

Tell us Spying, why are you wanting your own righteousness of the law, instead of the righteousness of YAH??

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. Gal.3:21.

Again: And tell us which gives us LIFE and righteousness, the law or Messiah?

Now Spying, you have falsely accused me of not knowing the Greek texts, and you will recall the use of this Greek word ἀναφέρω used by Paul in the book of Hebrews, and by the apostle Peter, but first I will quote these verses in the B.L.B. Strong's so everyone else can see it too in red.

Who G3739 needeth G2192 G318 not G3756 daily, G2596 G2250 as G5618 those high priests, G749 to offer up G399 sacrifice, G2378 first G4386 for G5228 his own G2398 sins, G266 and then G1899 for the people's: G2992 for G1063 this G5124 he did G4160 once, G2178 when he offered up G399 himself. G1438 Hebrews 7:27.

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up(G399) ἀναφέρω sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Messiah did once, when he offered up(G399) ἀναφέρω himself. Hebrews 7:27.

for this he/Messiah did once, when he offered up(G399) ἀναφέρω himself.

Notice this to offer up(G399) ἀναφέρω.

So G3779 Christ G5547 was once G530 offered G4374 to G1519 bear/offer up G399/ ἀναφέρω the sins G266 of many; G4183 and unto them that look G553 for him G846 shall he appear G3700 G1537 the second time G1208 without G5565 sin G266 unto G1519 salvation. G4991 Hebrews 9:28.

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear/offer up(G399) ἀναφέρω the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrews 9:28.

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear/offer up(G399) ἀναφέρω the sins of many.

Who G3739 his own self G846 bare/offered up/ἀναφέρω G399 our G2257 sins G266 in G1722 his own G846 body G4983 on G1909 the tree, G3586 that G2443 we, G2198 G0 being dead G581 to sins, G266 should live G2198 unto righteousness: G1343 by G3739 whose G846 stripes G3468 ye were healed. G2390 1 Peter 2:24.

Who his own self bare/offered up(G399)ἀναφέρω our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24.

Who his own self bare/offered up(G399)ἀναφέρω our sins in his own body on the tree

Now Spying, suppose you tell us, how did you offer up your own sins, without Messiah Himself doing it for you, and where is a scripture telling us otherwise??

What are we to offer up?

What are we to offer up?

By him therefore let us offer(up) the sacrifice of praise to God/YAH continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews 13:15.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:5.

Thumbs up The Gospel According To Old Testament Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

Your lack of knowledge and understanding concerning biblical Greek is only exceeded by your lack of knowledge and understanding concerning the Gospel which is according to the Old Testament Scriptures.

The original Apostles and Disciples of Messiah Yahushua did not initially have the New Testament Scriptures from which to teach the Jews and the lost sheep of the House of Israel in the Diaspora concerning Messiah Yahushua.

The MO of the Apostle Paul is fully indicated right here:

Acts 17:1-3
    1 Now when they had passed through the Amphipolis and the Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
    2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
    3 Opening and alleging, that Messiah must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Yahushua, whom I preach unto you, is the Messiah.

Until you demonstrate to me that you have been blessed to teach Yahushua out of the Old Testament Scriptures, there exists very little basis upon which we can reason with each other about Yahushua and HIS Gospel.

Allow me to give you just one example. The Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM plainly demands this:

Deuteronomy 24:16
    16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Yahushua normally spoke of HIMSELF as "the Son of the Man". Since Yahushua refers to HIMSELF as the Son, it is against the justice system of YAHWEH that Yahushua should offer up (Sacrifice HIMSELF) for the sin of the Man.

Accordingly, your quote of Jeremiah 23:5-6 right here:

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHWEH=(Yah-Shua) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jeremiah 23:5-6
    Actually proves that your concept of the RIGHTEOUSNESS of YAHWEH as established by the sacrifice of Yahushua does not execute judgment and justice in the earth. Indeed, all you concept proves is that YAHWEH speaks with a forked tongue.

In a similar fashion, when you yourself wrote this message to me in your post #118 on page 8 of the "Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee" Thread
    Spying,
    Whatever Lucy's punishment is, I will offer myself in her place to take her punishment, if that's ok with you.
    You made this offer thinking that Yahushua offered up HIMSELF for our transgressions. In other words, EliYah, you thought that your action would be considered rather Messiah like; otherwise, you would not have made such an offer.

Here is what YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF says about such offers:

Exodus 32:31-33
    31 And Moses returned unto YAHWEH, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
    32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
    33 And YAHWEH said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

You see, EliYah, YAHWEH ELOHIM does not accept the substitutional punishment of anyone in the place of any other person. YAHWEH will definitely not punish the righteous for the sins of the wicked. Go and learn how to teach Messiah Yahushua according to the Old Testament Scriptures.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to repent of your heresy, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

Your lack of knowledge and understanding concerning biblical Greek is only exceeded by your lack of knowledge and understanding concerning the Gospel which is according to the Old Testament Scriptures.

The original Apostles and Disciples of Messiah Yahushua did not initially have the New Testament Scriptures from which to teach the Jews and the lost sheep of the House of Israel in the Diaspora concerning Messiah Yahushua.

The MO of the Apostle Paul is fully indicated right here:

Acts 17:1-3
    1 Now when they had passed through the Amphipolis and the Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
    2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
    3 Opening and alleging, that Messiah must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Yahushua, whom I preach unto you, is the Messiah.

Until you demonstrate to me that you have been blessed to teach Yahushua out of the Old Testament Scriptures, there exists very little basis upon which we can reason with each other about Yahushua and HIS Gospel.

Allow me to give you just one example. The Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM plainly demands this:

Deuteronomy 24:16
    16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Yahushua normally spoke of HIMSELF as "the Son of the Man". Since Yahushua refers to HIMSELF as the Son, it is against the justice system of YAHWEH that Yahushua should offer up (Sacrifice HIMSELF) for the sin of the Man.

Accordingly, your quote of Jeremiah 23:5-6 right here:Actually proves that your concept of the RIGHTEOUSNESS of YAHWEH as established by the sacrifice of Yahushua does not execute judgment and justice in the earth. Indeed, all you concept proves is that YAHWEH speaks with a forked tongue.

In a similar fashion, when you yourself wrote this message to me in your post #118 on page 8 of the "Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee" ThreadYou made this offer thinking that Yahushua offered up HIMSELF for our transgressions. In other words, EliYah, you thought that your action would be considered rather Messiah like; otherwise, you would not have made such an offer.

Here is what YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF says about such offers:

Exodus 32:31-33
    31 And Moses returned unto YAHWEH, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
    32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
    33 And YAHWEH said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

You see, EliYah, YAHWEH ELOHIM does not accept the substitutional punishment of anyone in the place of any other person. YAHWEH will definitely not punish the righteous for the sins of the wicked. Go and learn how to teach Messiah Yahushua according to the Old Testament Scriptures.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to repent of your heresy, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    As I thought of you Spying, your not going to cooperate, and your not going to answer the scriptural questions, because you cannot do so, without having to agree, so you do as Paul wrote of those like you, you go about establishing your own righteousness.

PS: Spying, I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks of me.

if you wish to know THE TRUTH regarding righteousness STUDY THE PRODIGAL SON

Do not allow man made religious beliefs and twisted verses/ideas to corrupt your soul
    Go straight to the ''HORSES MOUTH'' so to speak and FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTEOUSNESS

herein
    IS THE GOSPEL GOODNEWS for you.
    don't allow others to steal it away

The Prodigal Son was given "the best robe"
    At that moment the son knew that his father had forgiven him of all his sins
    When the prodigal son came back to his father, he was penniless, dirty, and in rags
    How did his father receive him?
    He ran to meet him, threw his arms around him, and covered him with his kisses.
    At that moment the son knew that his father had forgiven him of all his sins.

HERE IS THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER
    This is a picture of how God receives the repentant sinner.
    He "runs" to meet him,
    He "throws His arms around him and covers him with His kisses
    ." God forgives us of all our sins and enfolds us in His arms and covers us with His love.

But even though he knew that he was forgiven, the prodigal son, in his dirt and rags, would not have felt at ease in his father's house.
    The "best robe" not only made the son suitable to his father, but it made him conscious of his acceptance with the father
    What did the father do?
    He told his servants, "Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him."
    It was not just a beautiful robe, but "the best robe."
    It is called "the best robe" because there could be no better.
    The father gave the prodigal the very best that he had so that his son could feel at home in his house.

The "best robe" not only made the son suitable to his father, but it made him conscious of his acceptance with the father.
    The son did not say, "But I am not worthy of this."
    He honoured his father by joyfully receiving what his father provided for him.

"The Best Robe" is THE RESURECTION POWER OF Christ

This story has a deep, heavenly meaning.
    Yeshua wants us to know what the Father has done to make us conscious of our acceptance.
    He has clothed us with "the best robe."
    What is "the best robe"?
    The best robe is Christ! God has given Christ to us to be our righteousness.

THIS is very simple to understand, don't allow any man to fool you, with their version of ''how it is''
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah
    I did appreciate your offer to take my punishment upon yourself
    I did think it very godly and worthy of respect,
    it was not the offer in itself but the kindness in you I did admire.
    thank you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS
    IF ANYONE is ever in doubt about HOW YESHUA AND ABBA [father] FEEL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR NEW STATUS WITH THEM... GO STUDY THE PRODIGAL SON AND THEN Thank FATHER FOR HIS LOVE to you amen
    that is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW....
    very easy to understand clearly + and without man made up religious guile to confuse.
    IMPORTANT ?
    sox-puppets =Social Media Gestapo?
    ------------------------------------------------------

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Do not allow man made religious beliefs and twisted verses/ideas to corrupt your soul
    Go straight to the ''HORSES MOUTH'' so to speak and FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTEOUSNESS

herein
    IS THE GOSPEL GOODNEWS for you.
    don't allow others to steal it away

The Prodigal Son was given "the best robe"
    At that moment the son knew that his father had forgiven him of all his sins
    When the prodigal son came back to his father, he was penniless, dirty, and in rags
    How did his father receive him?
    He ran to meet him, threw his arms around him, and covered him with his kisses.
    At that moment the son knew that his father had forgiven him of all his sins.

HERE IS THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER
    This is a picture of how God receives the repentant sinner.
    He "runs" to meet him,
    He "throws His arms around him and covers him with His kisses
    ." God forgives us of all our sins and enfolds us in His arms and covers us with His love.

But even though he knew that he was forgiven, the prodigal son, in his dirt and rags, would not have felt at ease in his father's house.
    The "best robe" not only made the son suitable to his father, but it made him conscious of his acceptance with the father
    What did the father do?
    He told his servants, "Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him."
    It was not just a beautiful robe, but "the best robe."
    It is called "the best robe" because there could be no better.
    The father gave the prodigal the very best that he had so that his son could feel at home in his house.

The "best robe" not only made the son suitable to his father, but it made him conscious of his acceptance with the father.
    The son did not say, "But I am not worthy of this."
    He honoured his father by joyfully receiving what his father provided for him.

"The Best Robe" is THE RESURECTION POWER OF Christ

This story has a deep, heavenly meaning.
    Yeshua wants us to know what the Father has done to make us conscious of our acceptance.
    He has clothed us with "the best robe."
    What is "the best robe"?

THIS is very simple to understand, don't allow any man to fool you, with their version of ''how it is''

Elijah
    I did appreciate your offer to take my punishment upon yourself
    I did think it very godly and worthy of respect,
    it was not the offer in itself but the kindness in you I did admire.
    thank you

PS
    IF ANYONE is ever in doubt about HOW YESHUA AND ABBA [father] FEEL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR NEW STATUS WITH THEM... GO STUDY THE PRODIGAL SON AND THEN Thank FATHER FOR HIS LOVE to you amen
    that is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW....
    very easy to understand clearly + and without man made up religious guile to confuse.
    Lucy,

That is the very truth Lucy.

amen Elijah

our best Robe is Himself.
    I wished everyone could understand how simple His love is towards us.
    when I did this study on the Prodigal Son it was an eye opener for sure and puts everything in the RIGHT PERSPECTIVE
    SO WE KNOW what happened and what is our future so NO man can take this away, by misrepresenting ''our new position''
    IMPORTANT ?

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    our best Robe is Himself.
    I wished everyone could understand how simple His love is towards us.
    when I did this study on the Prodigal Son it was an eye opener for sure and puts everything in the RIGHT PERSPECTIVE
    SO WE KNOW what happened and what is our future so NO man can take this away, by misrepresenting ''our new position''
    Yeap, and your words remind me of this scripture.

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10.

Indeed, that says it all.

No verse can say it better Thank you Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yeap, and your words remind me of this scripture.

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10.

Indeed, that says it all.
    amen~~~ Bless His name Yeshua,
    IMPORTANT ?