Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Righteousness Of Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    amen~~~ Bless His name Yeshua,
    Your welcome Lucy,

Another Greek word.

Now, regarding this verse said by John the Baptist, and this Greek word αἴρω Strong's G142 -airō .

The next day G1887 John G2491 seeth G991 Jesus G2424 coming G2064 unto G4314 him, G846 and G2532 saith, G3004 Behold G2396 the Lamb G286 of God, G2316 which G3588 taketh away-up/bears up/αἴρω G142 the sin G266 of the world. G2889 John 1:29.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away-up/bears up/αἴρω G142 the sin of the world.

And G1161 as they came out, G1831 they found G2147 a man G444 of Cyrene, G2956 Simon G4613 by name: G3686 him G5126 they compelled G29 to G2443 bear up/αἴρω G142 his G846 cross. G4716 Matthew 27:32

And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear up/αἴρω G142 his cross. Matthew 27:32.

And G2532 ye know G1492 that G3754 he G1565 was manifested G5319 to G2443 take away/bear up/αἴρω G142 our G2257 sins; G266 and G2532 in G1722 him G846 is G2076 no G3756 sin. G266

And ye know that he was manifested to take away/bear up/αἴρω G142 our sins; and in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5.

Mr. Pharisee, if I'm teaching heresy, as you say, then all of the apostles taught it too, and I'm in good company.

Lucy and Eliyahu

Shalom Lucy and Eliyahu, please consider a few things.

Yeshua told JTB, "Thus it is fitting for US to fulfill ALL righteousness."

Yeshua ALSO taught His Disciples that those who HUNGER and THIRST after righteousness, that they would be BLESSED and FILLED.

Yeshua ALSO taught His Disciples that breaking the LEAST of the commandments is not good, and that they needed to EXCEED the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees.

Yahweh tells us through King David that ALL of His commandments ARE righteousness.

Yahweh tells us through Moses that the Law set before the people was RIGHTEOUS, and it would be THEIR righteousness if they observe to do ALL of the commandments that Yahweh has set before them.

This follows what the Apostle Paul says...not the hearers of the Law are righteous, but the DOERS of the Law are declared righteous. He also points out that the Jews sought to obtain righteousness through "works" of the Law, and they failed, but the Gentiles, who did not try to follow the righteous commands of the Law, attained to righteousness, the righteousness which is of faith.

Now, can either of you explain to me what your faith is in for attaining to THIS righteousness that comes to us from Yeshua? How will you be declared righteous without having DONE the Righteous requirement of the Law?

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

HELLO DEAR IAH i hope u are surviving this sadness u face,

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Lucy and Eliyahu, please consider a few things.

Yeshua told JTB, "Thus it is fitting for US to fulfill ALL righteousness."

Yeshua ALSO taught His Disciples that those who HUNGER and THIRST after righteousness, that they would be BLESSED and FILLED.

Yeshua ALSO taught His Disciples that breaking the LEAST of the commandments is not good, and that they needed to EXCEED the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees.

Yahweh tells us through King David that ALL of His commandments ARE righteousness.

Yahweh tells us through Moses that the Law set before the people was RIGHTEOUS, and it would be THEIR righteousness if they observe to do ALL of the commandments that Yahweh has set before them.

This follows what the Apostle Paul says...not the hearers of the Law are righteous, but the DOERS of the Law are declared righteous. He also points out that the Jews sought to obtain righteousness through "works" of the Law, and they failed, but the Gentiles, who did not try to follow the righteous commands of the Law, attained to righteousness, the righteousness which is of faith.

Now, can either of you explain to me what your faith is in for attaining to THIS righteousness that comes to us from Yeshua? How will you be declared righteous without having DONE the Righteous requirement of the Law?

Christ was treated as we deserve, so that we might be treated as He deserves.
    He was condemned for our sins, in which He had no share, that we might be justified by His righteousness, in which we had no share.
    He suffered the death that was ours, that we might receive the life which was His.
    "With His stripes we are healed."--Isaiah 53.
    now we become His prodigal sons and daughters [ nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the cross I cling]

so dear IAH
    look at JESUS TEACHING.,on our righteousness,
    what did the PRODIGAL SON DO TO RECEIVE THE BEST ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?
    UNDER THE LAW of Moses, this 'prodigal son'' would have been stoned to death...
    UNDER THE GOSPEL A VERY DIFFERENT LAW WAS OFFERED TO ALL REPENANTS.
    I LOVE THIS STORY Jesus proclaimed of this Prodigal son [ us]
    why?
    ....it is so simple to understand + AND FATHER ABBA did it all.
    HE SAW THE SON coming home, RAN TO HIM and loved and kissed him and ordered the best robe for him
    Father did all these things
    NOTICE
    without these law scrolls of Moses,
    without any OT rituals,
    without a prophet running besides the Prodigal
    without doing those 613 laws daily,
    without anything to recommend him, but a repentant heart.

THE REPENTANT HEART WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED TO RECEIVE Christ our robe of righteousness - THE BEST.
    I will stick with this divine teachings... its No frills and even a small child can understand it.
    it is so simple.
    WHAT IS MORE TO THE POINT is I know I am right.
    I never bypass Yeshua and His divine explanations

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
    Isaiah 61:10
    .Thank You Elijah for this edification + truth.

I became His righteousness from my repentant heart, HE was watching for me,
    so He ran to me, loved me, kissed me, and ordered the best robe to cover me....HE DID IT ALL +by hearing this truth I have gained faith
    Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling.
    He will try to bring you down by these things.
    Use your weapons and he will flee from you.
    Some of you encounter opposition.
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

Is there any difference?

now we become His prodigal sons and daughters [ nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the cross I cling]

so dear IAH
    look at JESUS TEACHING.,on our righteousness,
    what did the PRODIGAL SON DO TO RECEIVE THE BEST ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?
    UNDER THE LAW of Moses, this 'prodigal son'' would have been stoned to death...
    UNDER THE GOSPEL A VERY DIFFERENT LAW WAS OFFERED TO ALL REPENANTS.
    I LOVE THIS STORY Jesus proclaimed of this Prodigal son [ us]
    why?
    ....it is so simple to understand + AND FATHER ABBA did it all.
    HE SAW THE SON coming home, RAN TO HIM and loved and kissed him and ordered the best robe for him
    Father did all these things
    NOTICE
    without these law scrolls of Moses,
    without any OT rituals,
    without a prophet running besides the Prodigal
    without doing those 613 laws daily,
    without anything to recommend him, but a repentant heart.

THE REPENTANT HEART WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED TO RECEIVE Christ our robe of righteousness - THE BEST.
    I will stick with this divine teachings... its No frills and even a small child can understand it.
    it is so simple.
    WHAT IS MORE TO THE POINT is I know I am right.
    I never bypass Yeshua and His divine explanations

.Thank You Elijah for this edification + truth.

I became His righteousness from my repentant heart, HE was watching for me,
    so He ran to me, loved me, kissed me, and ordered the best robe to cover me....HE DID IT ALL +by hearing this truth I have gained faith
    Shalom Lucy, is there any difference in this explanation of "imputed" righteousness, and how you teach:

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...e-reformation/

They state in this short article that in the "reformation" Luther saw and taught that "Christ's" righteousness is substituted to sinners who believe that he died in their stead and paid their penalty on the cross. Is that what you teach? Or do you look more to the teaching found within Catholicism, where they believe righteousness is "infused" into them?

You state you "became His righteousness," and that you have received "Christ our robe of righteousness," please be so kind as to try to explain this. You and Eliyahu use these NT phrases, and fall well short in giving any explanations. At least the deceive and confused Lutherans will put down on paper how THEY believe these things, why can't you both do the same?

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

why not study the prodigal son story and truth IAH

Shalom Lucy, is there any difference in this explanation of "imputed" righteousness, and how you teach:

They state in this short article that in the "reformation" Luther saw and taught that "Christ's" righteousness is substituted to sinners who believe that he died in their stead and paid their penalty on the cross. Is that what you teach? Or do you look more to the teaching found within Catholicism, where they believe righteousness is "infused" into them?

You state you "became His righteousness," and that you have received "Christ our robe of righteousness," please be so kind as to try to explain this. You and Eliyahu use these NT phrases, and fall well short in giving any explanations. At least the deceive and confused Lutherans will put down on paper how THEY believe these things, why can't you both do the same?

this way you get the real revelation on what our true righteousness is...
    no one has to try to explain it =JESUS DOES IT
    After all it is Jesus personal explanation and when Jesus speaks we listen = .....this way there Is no confusion, amen
    the next step having done this act of repentance is ofcourse HEARING from Jesus on DAILY BASIS on the ways He wishes us to conduct our personal lives.
    [ by Hearing comes the faith to proceed]
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

Well Ken,

These very scriptures will explain it very simple, and when Lucy allows the scripture itself to explain, she too will cut away your false ideas:

Speaking of faithful Abraham: For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith....

And therefore it was imputed to him/Abraham for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him/The Father that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Romans 4:13-24.

But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him/The Father that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Even as Abraham believed/had faith in God, and it was accounted/imputed to him for righteousness. Gal.3:6.

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him/Messiah which died for them, and rose again.

but unto him/Messiah which died for them, and rose again.

Therefore if any man be in Christ/Messiah, he/she is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2 Cor.5

not imputing their trespasses unto them;

So tell us Ken, if Yah Elohim was not imputing their trespasses unto them, then why are you and Spying claiming that He did??

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. Gal.3:21

for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

So tell us Ken, which gives us LIFE and RIGHTEOUSNESS, the law, or Messiah?

Let's have a close look at that kind of faith in Messiah.

And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?

And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.

But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Mark 5:24-34.

Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole.

Did He say, Daughter, thy works of the law hath made thee whole?? No.

Amen amen elijah

HERE is an excellent time for a revelation from Yeshua
    few will see.
    And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
    here is the revelation
    And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse

this dear soul lived under the system of vanity/matrix - she did what everyone else did for her healing but was unable to be healed.
    she was religious too HOWEVER....FAITH CAME INTO HER and she touched His garment.

If we are serious and mean business in believing Yeshua and His Christ power, we too shall be as this woman and do as she did should the need arise.
    Ofcourse, this goes against the gain of all modern thought and our cultural ideas.

Please notice the #12 here used for ''years'' - in bible terms #12 means DIVINE GOVERNMENT.
    SO by believing and faith, working together this lady entered into the divine kingdom realm.
    This is how I live.

When we do some homework on Drs and Big Pharma, and research this system, what happened to this ancient lady 2000yrs ago happens today.
    however
    The real problem is to ''move out from an evil system called The Matrix'' and into THE KINGDOM realm by having our mind changed into the same mind that was in Yeshua.
    when we do this ''leap of faith'' our works of believing Him and this act of our faith and trusting Him begins to work together as a team and Yeshua can say to me ''Great is your faith Lucy''

HERE is an excellent time for a revelation from Yeshua
    few will see.

here is the revelation
    And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse

this dear soul lived under the system of vanity/matrix - she did what everyone else did for her healing but was unable to be healed.
    she was religious too HOWEVER....FAITH CAME INTO HER and she touched this garment.

If we are serious and mean business in believing Yeshua and His Christ power, we too shall be as this woman and do as she did should the need arise.
    Ofcourse, this goes against the gain of all modern thought and the our cultural ideas.

Please notice the #12 here used for ''years'' - in bible terms #12 means DIVINE GOVERNMENT.
    SO by believing and faith, working together this lady entered into the divine kingdom realm.
    This is how I live.

When we do some homework on Drs and Big Pharma, and research this system, what happened to this ancient lady 2000yrs ago happens today.
    however
    The real problem is to ''move out from an evil system called The Matrix'' and into THE KINGDOM realm by having our mind changed into the same mind that was in Yeshua.
    when we do this ''leap of faith'' our works of believing Him and this act of our faith and trusting Him begins to work together as a team and Yeshua can say to me ''Great is your faith Lucy''
    That's true Lucy, and we must persist in faith until we receive His VIRTUE as the woman did.

1.strength power, ability

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1411&t=KJV

Teaching Messiah from the O.T. scriptures.

Now Spying, you asked me to teach of Messiah from the O.T. scriptures, and so I will do so, but will you believe and accept them??

First, I will quote from Isaiah the prophet, because both Matthew and Philip quote from this scriptures too:

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD/Yahweh revealed?

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he/Messiah was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD/Yahweh hath laid on him/Messiah the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Yet it pleased the LORD/Yahweh to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his/Messiah soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD/Yahweh shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he/Messiah bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. Isaiah 53:1-12.

and he/Messiah bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

And the angel of the Lord/Yahweh spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias/Isaiah the prophet.

Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias/Isaiah, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

The place of the scripture which he read was this, He/Messiah was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
    See Isaiah 53:7 above

In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus/Yah'Shua.
    Acts 8:26-35.

When the even was come, they brought unto him/Messiah many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias/Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 8:16-17.

So tell us Spying, if He bare our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses, did He not also bear our sins or transgressions too?

your post sums it up Elijah-thank you

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:
    by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
    Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
    because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he/Messiah bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. Isaiah 53:1-12.
    HE SHALL BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES
    HE SHALL BARE THE SIN OF MANY

2 REVELATIONS
    very clear
    very easy to understand
    that is exactly what happened.

who would wish to deny and refute this amazing truth.
    and why would a person wish to change the true meaning of the cross and its effects on a believers life?

HE BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES - means = He [God] shall see the labour of His [the Servant's] soul, and be satisfied.
    The Servant's willingness and work to offer Himself satisfies God the Father.
    But why did the Servant do this?
    Because of His knowledge of God's plan, which plan would allow for the justification of many through His bearing of their iniquities (v.11).

Now, regarding this verse said by John the Baptist, and this Greek word αἴρω Strong's G142 -airō .

The next day G1887 John G2491 seeth G991 Jesus G2424 coming G2064 unto G4314 him, G846 and G2532 saith, G3004 Behold G2396 the Lamb G286 of God, G2316 which G3588 taketh away-up/bears up/αἴρω G142 the sin G266 of the world. G2889 John 1:29.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away-up/bears up/αἴρω G142 the sin of the world.

And G1161 as they came out, G1831 they found G2147 a man G444 of Cyrene, G2956 Simon G4613 by name: G3686 him G5126 they compelled G29 to G2443 bear up/αἴρω G142 his G846 cross. G4716 Matthew 27:32

And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear up/αἴρω G142 his cross. Matthew 27:32.

And G2532 ye know G1492 that G3754 he G1565 was manifested G5319 to G2443 take away/bear up/αἴρω G142 our G2257 sins; G266 and G2532 in G1722 him G846 is G2076 no G3756 sin. G266

And ye know that he was manifested to take away/bear up/αἴρω G142 our sins; and in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5.

Now, if we compare this verse below to Matthew 27:32, it is undeniable what these words mean.

And he bearing/G941=βαστάζω his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:

And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear up/αἴρω G142 his/Messiah's cross. Matthew 27:32.

As I said, this is undeniable truth.

HE SHALL BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES
    HE SHALL BARE THE SIN OF MANY

2 REVELATIONS
    very clear
    very easy to understand
    that is exactly what happened.

who would wish to deny and refute this amazing truth.
    and why would a person wish to change the true meaning of the cross and its effects on a believers life?

HE BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES - means = He [God] shall see the labour of His [the Servant's] soul, and be satisfied.
    The Servant's willingness and work to offer Himself satisfies God the Father.
    But why did the Servant do this?
    Because of His knowledge of God's plan, which plan would allow for the justification of many through His bearing of their iniquities (v.11).
    Indeed Lucy, the whole chapter of Isaiah 53 is speaking of Messiah bearing and offering up our iniquities, because He is Melchisadic the High Priest, and He alone could walk into the Holy of Holies in Heaven for us as Hebrews says.

yes Elijah this is true facts

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Indeed Lucy, the whole chapter of Isaiah 53 is speaking of Messiah bearing and offering up our iniquities, because He is Melchisadic the High Priest, and He alone could walk into the Holy of Holies in Heaven for us as Hebrews says.
    so few understand this Melchedezek order~~~and the high priestly work
    Five times in the New Testament, Jesus is called, directly or indirectly, “a priest after the order of Melchizedek”
    (Hebrews 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:11, 17).
    The text in Hebrews 5:5-10 presents two examples of the designation of Jesus as a high priest:

this priesthood is more ancient than Levi priesthood
    we are looking at 2 very different PRIESTHOODS HERE...In Israel, the high priest had to be a Levite and a descendant of Aaron.
    Since Jesus was from the tribe of Judah and a descendant of David, it was impossible for the writer of Hebrews to say that Jesus was a high priest.
    By saying that Jesus became a priest after the order of Melchizedek, the author of Hebrews is emphasizing that Jesus “become a priest, not according to a legal requirement concerning bodily descent”
    (Hebrews 7:16-17),
    but because of the promise made to David that he and his descendants would become priests forever after the order of Melchizedek
    (Psalm 110:4).

He is also greater than Levi, and—most important for the book of Hebrews—His priesthood is more important than the Levitical priesthood.
    The Levitical priests die, but Jesus has been made a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek, a priesthood that is more important for our salvation.

New priesthood implies a new law
    (verses 11-19)

Now the author observes that “if perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood (and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood), why was there still need for another priest to come—one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?”
    Note here that the law was given on the basis of the priesthood.
    The law was designed with the Levitical priesthood in mind—the law and the priesthood went together.
    But neither the law nor the priests could bring people to perfection.

That is why Psalm 110 spoke of another priesthood. AMEN