Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Righteousness Of Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Why not address the issues and stop smoke screening [as a lover of evil trying to turn it to goodness and holiness,]
    doesn't work ANYMORE

THE ISSUE
    Why didn't YAH not keep his own commands?
    Why was he known as a thief, to kill and to destroy - the same 3 things Jesus said was from the devil.
    Time to grow up Ken, and get out from those religious school boys pants you are wearing open those blind eyes and see you were duped.

why not- expound on each terrible merciless issue.
    they are listed here.
    The Bible exposes clearly that Yahweh is

* a wrathful and intolerant god (Psalm 78),
    * warlike and militaristic (Exodus 13:3; Psalm 2:1-12; Deuteronomy 7:23-24),
    * murderous (2 Kings 2:23-24),
    * genocidal (Exodus 32:27-28; Deuteronomy 20:11-17),
    * unmerciful and cruel (1 Samuel 15:2-3),
    * treacherous (Ezekiel 20:25-26),
    * infanticidal (Psalms 135:8; 137:9; Exodus 12:29) and
    * drunken with his lust for gruesome sacrifice (Leviticus 1:5-9).
    13 witnesses against him

did Jesus minister out in the same manner IAH?
    Jesus came to set the captives free
    KENNY DOLL who was their captor and why were they jailed.?

and remember laddy for all your bluff, + the excusing of OT evil acts as good = in a time warp back to 70ad - you Spying Elijah would have been the ones murdered by Roman.
    you silly man.

ofcourse you have NO ANSWER IAH,
    why?
    because NOT brutal inhumane EVIL acts on others EVER EVER EVER can BE TURNED AROUND TO BE GOOD,
    then we HAVE TO CONSIDER YOUR OWN TESTIMONY IAH
    on your life and how you helped to destroy some of your own family members, especially small girls and then tried to pervert justice when the perp confessed.
    charming as I said ''YOU MAKE VICTIMS'' Kenny doll.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

FOR THOSE NOT BLIND TO SEE.

to cure your new found blindness guy/guy I shall repeat

this is Abba's fruit bearing character AS DISLAYED IN ALL JESUS gospel DEALINGS WITH MANKIND and no one worthy of honesty can refute

by the by Guyguy, [as you are a lover of evil]
    can you explain WHY the OT YAH never kept ''his own commands''?
    he had 613 insane laws written down to the uneducated ''slaves'' and then couldn't keep some himself
    guyguy
    how many did he lie too?
    how many did he have murdered on the smallest pretence?
    how many animals did he have killed +blood lust after as these dear creatures died in agony

oh you are a charmer~~~~imagine you a ruler = like IAH you would have numerous VICTIMS under your power and delight in your own personal cruelty towards others lesser in value than yourself.
    because whom you sit under you become like,

hmm OH i have not made this up dear lady, its all there for all to see.
    what?
    To put your belief in its true perspective consider
    GuyGuy I can ASSUME you are one bloodthirsty lady, with a mind filled with harm, killing and bloodletting against your neighbours and you belong to the devil worshippers?
    is that right dear? a lover of perversions?

Today any sensible and reasonable person would think that religious acts such as
    * the immolation of innocent animals and their cruel killing in order to appease the wrath of a superior,
    * ritual human sacrifice,
    * the shedding of blood for the forgiveness of mistakes,
    * the mass killing of children and newborns,
    * the genocide of whole foreign towns
    and
    * extreme warmongering are abominable and depraved crimes typical of a Satanic cult and perpetrated by only the most sick and demoniacally possessed people.

Any man of sound judgment would regard all those horrifying practices as the height of perversion.
    Most normal people would believe that all the atrocities listed in the OT by YAH are deeds of Satan himself.
    However, oddly the fact that all of those shocking practices were demanded by the biblical OT god YAH of the primitive Hebrew religion, constituted the heart of the authentic Judaism and are documented abundantly in the Bible itself and attributed to Yahweh .
    His NAME in the bible is not necessarily TOM DICK OR JANE
    but means THE CHARACTER
    - THE CHARACTER and THE FRUIT OF THE NAME bears.

JESUS fathers name is '' MERCY, LOVE, JOY,
    PEACE, FORGIVENESS, LIBERTY.
    ABUNDANT, LIFE ETERNAL, KINDNESS AND GOODNESS''
    among many others that could be added
    I never asked you the meaning or the character of Jesus Father's name as you like to distort others questions into your own question; and then you spit out an answer to your own distorted question.

I asked you: What is the name of Jesus Father; and please don't try to tell us a distorted lie?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Mrs. Smith: It was Peach that asked you the question above not I; and I thought that you put me on your ignore list Mrs. fibber?
    I looked up the word fibber; and it means a fable, falsehood, one who tells lies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fibb...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

KEN B insists we worship his OT ''YAH' he calls righteousness [or we be doomed]

+So in modern terms most people will understand?
    say
    * Would the majority of People on this Planet call ADOLF HILTER '' THE RIGHTEOUS HILTER''
    http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2011...o-killed-more/

* Would the majority of people on this Planet call JOSEPH STALIN '' THE RIGHTEOUS STALIN''?

* Would the majority of people on this Planet called Khmer Rouge was '' THE RIGHTEOUS KHMER ROUGE''
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide

THESE ''righteous'' monsters killed maimed and destroyed millions of your fellows KEN B.
    - ARE THEY consider ''' RIGHTEOUS''' by you and religious zealots like yourself?

So Ken putting ''your OT YAH ''god'' to the test for his ''righteousness'' how many did he kill or have killed? = IN ALL ''RIGHTEOUSNESS'' according to you and many duped souls like you.

Lets see how you stand up for the murderer of your fellows dear Ken,
    also

they are listed here.

13 witnesses against him
    + more can be added

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot....-in-bible.html

ofcourse you cannot reconcile murder to normal behaviour but hey..KB

say
    * Would the majority of People on this Planet call ADOLF HILTER '' THE RIGHTEOUS HILTER''

* Would the majority of people on this Planet call JOSEPH STALIN '' THE RIGHTEOUS STALIN''?

* Would the majority of people on this Planet called Khmer Rouge was '' THE RIGHTEOUS KHMER ROUGE''

THESE ''righteous'' monsters killed maimed and destroyed millions of your fellows KEN B.
    - ARE THEY consider ''' RIGHTEOUS''' by you and religious zealots like yourself?

So Ken putting ''your OT YAH ''god'' to the test for his ''righteousness'' how many did he kill or have killed? = IN ALL ''RIGHTEOUSNESS'' according to you and many duped souls like you.

also

they are listed here.

13 witnesses against him
    + more can be added

BECAUSE of your fatal twisted nonsensical logic you can always run to this verse...
    Isaiah 55 v 8

King James Bible
    For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

thank ABBA for Small mercies as nowhere in Jesus gospel ministry did He murder those who annoyed HIM

Your mind is closed to the Truth.

Why not address the issues and stop smoke screening [as a lover of evil trying to turn it to goodness and holiness,]
    doesn't work ANYMORE

THE ISSUE
    Why didn't YAH not keep his own commands?
    Why was he known as a thief, to kill and to destroy - the same 3 things Jesus said was from the devil.
    Time to grow up Ken, and get out from those religious school boys pants you are wearing open those blind eyes and see you were duped.

they are listed here.

13 witnesses against him

did Jesus minister out in the same manner IAH?
    Jesus came to set the captives free
    KENNY DOLL who was their captor and why were they jailed.?

and remember laddy for all your bluff, + the excusing of OT evil acts as good = in a time warp back to 70ad - you Spying Elijah would have been the ones murdered by Roman.
    you silly man.

ofcourse you have NO ANSWER IAH,
    why?
    because NOT brutal inhumane EVIL acts on others EVER EVER EVER can BE TURNED AROUND TO BE GOOD,
    Lucy, your mind is closed to the Truth. Yeshua WILL destroy the wicked in GREAT wrath, and YOUR denial of this is proof of your gullibility to believe in lies and delusion. Yahweh Elohim, the One who had GREAT compassion on His People, is someone you refuse to obey. Why not try to understand how compassionate He is:

Exo 33:19
    Exo 34:6
    Deut 4:31
    Deut 13:17
    Deut 30:3
    Deut 32:36
    Neh 9:17-19 & 27
    Psa 25:6
    Psa 78:10, 37-38
    Psa 103:8
    Psa 116:5
    Isa 30:8
    Isa 54:7-8
    Jer 30:18-24
    Lam 3:22, 32
    James 5:11
    Rom 9:22-23

Lucy, let no one deceive you, and you should not be deceiving anyone with your empty words, for the WRATH of Elohim is coming upon all those who are disobedient to Yahweh/Yeshua Elohim, and they will not receive any compassion:

Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Col 3:6 For it is because of these things that the wrath of Elohim will come upon the sons of disobedience,

1Thes 1:10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Yeshua, who rescues us from the wrath to come.

And this COMING of Elohim's WRATH will be AT the RETURN of Yeshua:

Rev 6:16 - 6:17

16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb;
    17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Rev 19:11 - 19:16

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
    12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
    13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of Elohim.
    14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
    15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of Elohim, the Almighty.
    16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

You see Lucy, in your delusion, you ignore ALL the Scriptures which speaks about the WRATH of Yeshua, and HOW He will have His ENEMIES, those who REFUSE to have Him RULE over them, that He will have them SLAYED before Him:

Lk 19:27 But those Mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before Me.

So dear Lucy, you just keep firmly committed to your deception and delusion concerning that Yeshua will not take WRATH against those who will not obey Him and His Law that He gave to His Servant Moses, and you will suffer the consequences, just like my wife and brother did. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

say

also

they are listed here.

13 witnesses against him
    + more can be added

THE HEAVENLY FATHERS ''NAME'' in the gospels
    The Hebrew word is "Shem".

Strong's # 8034 Shem;
    a primitive word = an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality; by implication honour, authority, character: - + base, [in-] fame[-ous], name[-d], renown, report. Our Father's name is not only represents His "character" but is also "His mark".
    Jesus addressed God as “Father” in the Gospels =ABBA as do His true sons and daughters
    I never asked you the meaning of the word name either; and why did you avoid the Strong's Hebrew numbers 1961, 3068, and 3050, because is there no honest truth in you?

יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

H1961 hayah

H3050 Yahh

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H3068&t=KJV

i am correct IAH

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, your mind is closed to the Truth. Yeshua WILL destroy the wicked in GREAT wrath, and YOUR denial of this is proof of your gullibility to believe in lies and delusion. Yahweh Elohim, the One who had GREAT compassion on His People, is someone you refuse to obey. Why not try to understand how compassionate He is:

Exo 33:19
    Exo 34:6
    Deut 4:31
    Deut 13:17
    Deut 30:3
    Deut 32:36
    Neh 9:17-19 & 27
    Psa 25:6
    Psa 78:10, 37-38
    Psa 103:8
    Psa 116:5
    Isa 30:8
    Isa 54:7-8
    Jer 30:18-24
    Lam 3:22, 32
    James 5:11
    Rom 9:22-23

Lucy, let no one deceive you, and you should not be deceiving anyone with your empty words, for the WRATH of Elohim is coming upon all those who are disobedient to Yahweh/Yeshua Elohim, and they will not receive any compassion:

Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Col 3:6 For it is because of these things that the wrath of Elohim will come upon the sons of disobedience,

1Thes 1:10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Yeshua, who rescues us from the wrath to come.

And this COMING of Elohim's WRATH will be AT the RETURN of Yeshua:

Rev 6:16 - 6:17

16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb;
    17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Rev 19:11 - 19:16

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
    12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
    13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of Elohim.
    14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
    15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of Elohim, the Almighty.
    16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

You see Lucy, in your delusion, you ignore ALL the Scriptures which speaks about the WRATH of Yeshua, and HOW He will have His ENEMIES, those who REFUSE to have Him RULE over them, that He will have them SLAYED before Him:

Lk 19:27 But those Mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before Me.

So dear Lucy, you just keep firmly committed to your deception and delusion concerning that Yeshua will not take WRATH against those who will not obey Him and His Law that He gave to His Servant Moses, and you will suffer the consequences, just like my wife and brother did. Ken
    WRONG FEARFILLED KENNY DOLL - 1 VERSE in the gospel is not bearing TRUE witnesses to JESUS MURDERING THE MASSES during his 3year ministry
    everyday he went around doing good to all and brought life to His creation.

and do you know why IAH? cont

MURDER DEATH AND HARM is not found in HIS Jesus very ESSENCE [ character] only life

and that is how I know YOU DONT REALLY KNOW JESUS = nothing in you IAH is LIFE it seems you are just a lifeless bag of religious wind...

Nothing Jesus can ever do will cause death because ALL LIFE AND ITS creation dwells in HIM

death murder harm destruction is the CHARACTER AND ESSENCE OF THE DEVIL

I shall bear the true witness here IAH
    EVEN THE greatest BETRAYERS OF JESUS, WERE FORGIVEN that day at the cross

you got a lot to learn about divine love and mercy dear IAH. for Abba and HIS SON - IS LOVE... and LOVE DOES NOT HARM DESTROY MURDER ANYONE
    the devil does

MURDER DEATH AND HARM is not found in HIS Jesus very ESSENCE [ character] only life

and that is how I know YOU DONT REALLY KNOW JESUS = nothing in you IAH is LIFE it seems you are just a lifeless bag of religious wind...

Nothing Jesus can ever do will cause death because ALL LIFE AND ITS creation dwells in HIM

you got a lot to learn about divine love and mercy dear IAH. for Abba and HIS SON - IS LOVE... and LOVE DOES NOT HARM DESTROY MURDER ANYONE
    the devil does
    You should speak about being full of religious wind.

Rev.1:18:I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Messiah Yeshua has the keys of death; and are people not still dying today, and is it not Yeshua who is allowing it?

yes AND WHY SO?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    You should speak about being full of religious wind.

Rev.1:18:I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Messiah Yeshua has the keys of death; and are people not still dying today, and is it not Yeshua who is allowing it?
    BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF.... they have ''a form of godliness only'' - posers and religious lips servers
    JESUS cannot work in UNBELIEF
    Matthew 13:58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief
    Matthew 13:58
    58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

in bible numeric # 13 - the devil [ to kill harm thieve destroy]
    in bible numeric # 58 - worldly life

TRUE SALVATION has bypassed them~~~~ so they remain the dead who bury their dead.
    IT IS VERY DIFFICULT to Passover from the human virus called death and into the divine gift of HIS ETERNAL LIFE AND POWER within us
    Very few achieve this process and so die IN THEIR SINS

THE funeral homes service 2000 Christians every 12 mins according to stats - THE UNBELLIEVER still dies IN sin.
    but
    some do escape called His Ekkelsia and live here in John 10 v 10.

[oh how are u sox puppet guy/guy or the female Elijah Peach - the shill]

BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF.... they have ''a form of godliness only'' - posers and religious lips servers
    JESUS cannot work in UNBELIEF

in bible numeric # 13 - the devil [ to kill harm thieve destroy]
    in bible numeric # 58 - worldly life

TRUE SALVATION has bypassed them~~~~ so they remain the dead who bury their dead.
    IT IS VERY DIFFICULT to Passover from the human virus called death and into the divine gift of HIS ETERNAL LIFE AND POWER within us
    Very few achieve this process and so die IN THEIR SINS

THE funeral homes service 2000 Christians every 12 mins according to stats - THE UNBELLIEVER still dies IN sin.
    but
    some do escape called His Ekkelsia and live here in John 10 v 10.
    Then why are you trying to tell others that Nothing Jesus can ever do will cause death ; and has he not been allowing death?

Explain the Parable of Matt 22:1-14

the devil does
    Lucy, if you really KNOW, then you should be able to explain why Yeshua would tell of a King who would burn the city and cast those who did not have wedding garments on, into outer darkness. Why would someone you feel that has an “essence of life” be speaking about burning cities and casting folks into outer darkness? Or was this NT “Jesus” Satan also? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Its not jesus doing

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Then why are you trying to tell others that Nothing Jesus can ever do will cause death ; and has he not been allowing death?
    ITS YOURS AND YOUR UNBELIEF Elijah '''Peach''',
    you die IN Sin because of your choice
    - you chose not to believe HIM = john 11 v 24 25 26

I know you have a real hard time in divine comprehension ELIJAH ''PEACH'' and I really dislike your cheating when banned, or your sox puppet playing your role

well dear Ken i see you cannot really discern the dung of man

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, if you really KNOW, then you should be able to explain why Yeshua would tell of a King who would burn the city and cast those who did not have wedding garments on, into outer darkness. Why would someone you feel that has an “essence of life” be speaking about burning cities and casting folks into outer darkness? Or was this NT “Jesus” Satan also? Ken
    inserted as a FEAR control man inspired verse [ there is more dung than truth in the unholy bible] = rather than truly observe the FULL CHARACTER of the whole ministry of the Messiah
    consider
    IF HE FORGAVE THE GREATEST BETRAYERS IN HISTORY THAT DAY AT THE CROSS., why would he kill others WITHOUT A GARMENT?

really Kenny doll u are rather silly and quiet evil too by playing the role of ''lets love gross evil''
    do yourself a real good favour
    Get rid of Moses AND ACTUALLY FIND Christ
    HE is missing from your life and the love of evil is now fully in control - you are under attack from the enemy KEN.. Big time