Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Righteousness Of Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ITS YOURS AND YOUR UNBELIEF Elijah '''Peach''',
    you die IN Sin because of your choice
    - you chose not to believe HIM = john 11 v 24 25 26

I know you have a real hard time in divine comprehension ELIJAH ''PEACH'' and I really dislike your cheating when banned, or your sox puppet playing your role
    My name is not Elijah; however think as you like, because your using this as an excuse to not truly answer, and you blow religious hot air of your own vanity, and it makes no difference whether one believes or not, because it's Yeshua who has all authority in heaven and in earth Matt.28:18, and you do not recognize his authority over life and death.

KENNY B - you have found your god.... MOSES and the OT evil yah

So i guess you REFLECT their same cruelty out to others yet posting /posing as '' look at me i am so right and so so godly''.

look into this mirror of you IAH
    Those who easily dismiss and rationalize away the radical, counter-cultural teachings of Christ by quoting random Old Testament scriptures are not followers of Jesus; they are followers of whatever they happen to get from the myriad of conflicting images they can find in the Bible. = aka IAH

If someone cuts them off in traffic, maybe they can follow the “love your enemy” verse,
    but
    if someone physically threatens them, it’s time to take their pick from the smorgasbord of examples of retribution in the Old Testament.
    By doing this, they are able to create a God exactly in their own image by choosing whatever image of God fits what they need in the moment.
    OH~~~~~ kenny doll THIS IS YOU

Brian Zahnd so aptly put:

''Even if we restrict our inquiry into the nature of God to the Bible, we are likely to find just the kind of God that we want to find.
    If we want a God of peace, he’s there.
    If we want a God of war, he’s there.
    If we want a compassionate God, he’s there.
    If we want a vindictive God, he’s there.
    If we want an egalitarian God, he’s there.
    If we want an ethnocentric God, he’s there.
    If we want a God demanding blood sacrifice, he’s there.
    If we want a God abolishing blood sacrifice, he’s there.
    Sometimes the Bible is like a Rorschach test — it reveals more about the reader than the eternal ABBA.
    written by
    – Brian Zahnd, from his forward to A More Christlike God by Brad Jersak

JESUS CHARACTER AND MINISTRY IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ABBA and His kingdom and no other
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Remarkable

inserted as a FEAR control man inspired verse [ there is more dung than truth in the unholy bible] = rather than truly observe the FULL CHARACTER of the whole ministry of the Messiah
    consider
    IF HE FORGAVE THE GREATEST BETRAYERS IN HISTORY THAT DAY AT THE CROSS., why would he kill others WITHOUT A GARMENT?

really Kenny doll u are rather silly and quiet evil too by playing the role of ''lets love gross evil''
    do yourself a real good favour
    Get rid of Moses AND ACTUALLY FIND Christ
    HE is missing from your life and the love of evil is now fully in control - you are under attack from the enemy KEN.. Big time
    Lucy, it's quite remarkable how you will quote Parables and try to make them mean that Yeshua will never judge anyone (like YOUR misunderstanding of the Prodigal Son). But then you will IGNORE a Parable concerning how the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a King taking vengeance upon those who kill His Servants, and then even His Son (The Parable of the Lord of the Vineyard - Mark 12:7-8). Your delusional doctrines and misunderstandings concerning the Parables TEACH us that sinners can break any and all commands that Yeshua gave to His Servant Moses, and no worry, "Jesus loves you so much, and shed his blood for all your wicked inability to be obedient." Your delusional beliefs are that you can continue in breaking His commands, and all is well as you continue to bless yourself in your OWN heart saying you have "peace." Well my dear, that is adding drunkenness to thirst (Deut 29:19), and there is NO PEACE for the wicked (Isa 48:22), and for those who are "workers of iniquity" (Psa 28:3, Prov 10:27-30, Matt 7:23, Luke 13:27).

And it's so funny. You will cry out how any verse in the Scriptures which will expose your naked beliefs, that those verses are nothing but "unholy dung." So sweetheart, you are like a slimy, slippery worm that just wiggles all over the place trying to keep yourself from being HOOKED. But, Yeshua is determined to stop your utter nonsense by continuing to destroy each and every foolish thing you say that is in opposition to His Truth.

You want to believe that the Parable of Matt 22:1-14 is "unholy dung," prove it. In the meantime, just follow what Yeshua meant when He gave this Parable:

Mt 22:1 - 22:14

1 And Yeshua answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
    2 The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, (Hopefully, it is very obvious who Yeshua considers to be the King, and who He considers the Son to be.)
    3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. (It should also be obvious that those "servants" were the Holy Prophets of the OT, and then those who would NOT come to the wedding were those whom were not obedient to the Law of Moses).
    4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the marriage. (Now, these "other" servants were the NT Believers that went to the Jew FIRST, and for the most part, they mocked the True Faith and continued in their false ways.)
    5 But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
    6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them]. (This was the murder and martyrdom of the Saints who were following in Yeshua's footsteps).
    7 But when the king heard [thereof], he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. (Here again, we should KNOW who the King is, but Lucy will try to tell us this is Satan, and she is horribly wrong in her stubborn beliefs, and does 70 A.D. come to mind).
    8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
    9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
    10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. (Were not the Gentiles brought in to attend the wedding?)
    11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: (What is that Wedding Garment - The Righteousness of the Saints - those who DO and KEEP His commandments - Rev 19:8 and Rev 12:17).
    12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
    13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (How many Parables did Yeshua tell us of those who would be "weeping and gnashing their teeth" - Matt 8:12, Matt 13:41-42, Matt 13:49-50, Matt 24:51, Matt 25:30, 41, and one that directly applies to those like Lucy - Luke 13:27-28).
    14 For many are called, but few [are] chosen.

Yes Lucy, this Parable must be "unholy dung" to you because it demolishes your false, "unholy" beliefs concerning Yeshua's judgment and vengeance upon the ungodly, upon those who "work" at iniquity.
    Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Can we believe your own word given?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Guyguy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for your messages in support of EliYah. While you have no way of knowing unless you are in communication with EliYah, he has been banned for only 14 days. His ban is not permanent unless of course he should return and continue with the type of quoting which he was warned several times not to do.

Please follow this link and read where I first reproved EliYah on this forum for putting words which I did not say or write in a quote of me:

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....eousness!&p=#8

Please read his response in the very next post on that thread:Please notice my next reply to him:

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....ousness!&p=#10

I believe Guyguy that respect should be given to all and especially those to whom it is due. Now, this may sound like a contradiction, but it really is not. I strive to give respect even to those who do not deserve my respect.

It is very obvious to me that EliYah actually thinks too highly of himself; otherwise, he would never make a statement like this:Guyguy, the spirit that is in EliYah is not the same spirit that is within me, and I hope upon reflection that you will come to see the truth of my statement above.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying Administrator:

Thank you for your messages in support of EliYah. While you have no way of knowing unless you are in communication with EliYah, he has been banned for only 14 days.
    Can we believe your own word given above of only 14 days? This is now 4/16/18.

using Wisdom

The Bible exposes clearly that Yahweh is

* a wrathful and intolerant god (Psalm 78),
    * warlike and militaristic (Exodus 13:3; Psalm 2:1-12; Deuteronomy 7:23-24),
    * murderous (2 Kings 2:23-24),
    * genocidal (Exodus 32:27-28; Deuteronomy 20:11-17),
    * unmerciful and cruel (1 Samuel 15:2-3),
    * treacherous (Ezekiel 20:25-26),
    * infanticidal (Psalms 135:8; 137:9; Exodus 12:29) and
    * drunken with his lust for gruesome sacrifice (Leviticus 1:5-9).

question Matt 22:1-14
    what did the naked man do,
    that was MORE WICKED AND MORE EVIL AND MORE INHUMANE than the YAH god of the OT and you= Ken?
    why not look at the leaven in your own house first, its oooooozing out your front door- as a Mr H Armstrong converted Judaizer among other things

and yes it is MAN Made dung inserted fear tactic of control verse you are not able to discern and against the character and ministry of Jesus

that was MORE WICKED AND MORE EVIL AND MORE INHUMANE than the YAH god of the OT and you= Ken?
    why not look at the leaven in your own house first, its oooooozing out your front door- as a Mr H Armstrong converted Judaizer among other things

and yes it is MAN Made dung inserted fear tactic of control verse you are not able to discern and against the character and ministry of Jesus
    Lucy Smith: Before you continue on in judging the Almighty of the Bible you really should watch this below; it will explain your ignorance of the Creator's actions in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dUQOaSmSE

what crime?

IAH what crime of this naked man IS WORSE THAT YOURS OR THE O.T. YAH?
    you are a product of Herbert Armstrong and his twisted religious obsessions~~~~ and as you COPY HIS STYLE - he died to and was unable to wear eternal LIFE AS A ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

why don't you go out and copy your OT YAH and prove his righteousness yourself by raping the ladies, stoning adulterers, killing men for the smallest offenses and sending plagues on nations
    what is stopping you laddy?

could it be YOUR CONSCIOUS.
    WHY do you worship a god whose every actions and character you would not have yourself................. use wisdom

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Lucy Smith: Before you continue on in judging the Almighty of the Bible you really should watch this below; it will explain your ignorance of the Creator's actions in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dUQOaSmSE
    This one has a closed mind like Mr. potato head; so no real truth can get through to the religious potato heads.

Imagine 35 feet tall giants moving the megalithic stones of Baalbek that people today have no machines that can lift these great stones; and until you understand that Yah and the Israelites were killing off the offspring of the Nephilim-ie the 'ites' that are spoken of in the Bible, the religious ignorant and unbelieving will condemn the Creator Messiah Yahshua, and all the while they will profess to know Him.

Here is a 15 minute clip to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjms5fU9-9w

immortaL ACTS remain IMMORAL ACTS IAH

YOUR immoralty included.
    while you IAH pose as ''look at me i know everything and i am so righteous'' =why not prove your OT god YAH is correct and go and slay a few of YOUR ''VERY WICKED NEIGHBOURS''

immorality

the state or quality of being immoral; wickedness.
    so when this YAH lost his cool, his maimed and destroyed.
    the TRUTH TELLER HIMSELF Jesus., describes such acts of wickedness is from the WHO?

YOUR immoralty included.
    while you IAH pose as ''look at me i know everything and i am so righteous'' =why not prove your OT god YAH is correct and go and slay a few of YOUR ''VERY WICKED NEIGHBOURS''

so when this YAH lost his cool, his maimed and destroyed.
    the TRUTH TELLER HIMSELF Jesus., describes such acts of wickedness is from the WHO?
    And where does your nameless shameless god fit into the Bible?

I DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS small problem you have IAH

YOUR immoralty included.

So when this YAH lost his cool, his maimed and destroyed.
    The TRUTH TELLER HIMSELF Jesus., describes such acts of wickedness is from the WHO?
    YOU YOURSELF ''have been cast into outer darkness'' by your own choices + following another, namely Herbert Armstrong and his religious obsessions of O.T. law keeping that follows the path of those ancient Judaizers.
    This ''outer darkness'' is not some hellhole of destruction but of IGNORANCE
    i.g.n.o.r.a.n.c.e.

ONE DAY when you awaken from your ''voodoo-like religious trance'', you will realise, IAH, you have wasted your life in ignorance and weep = no doubts about this at all.
    remember Jesus didn't do it = you did it to yourself by wrong choices

when your mind has been so ''çorrupted'' by accepting evil immoral vile acts are so holy and pure and excuse evil - you are a playtoy of satan.
    and with a LIFE TESTIMONY that proves it so.

Do you really like talking to yourself?

remember IAH in your zeal to admire evil Yah and moses laws

YOU YOURSELF ''have been cast into outer darkness'' by your own choices + following another, namely Herbert Armstrong and his religious obsessions of O.T. law keeping that follows the path of those ancient Judaizers.
    This ''outer darkness'' is not some hellhole of destruction but of IGNORANCE
    i.g.n.o.r.a.n.c.e.

ONE DAY when you awaken from your ''voodoo-like religious trance'', you will realise, IAH, you have wasted your life in ignorance and weep = no doubts about this at all.
    remember Jesus didn't do it = you did it to yourself by wrong choices

when your mind has been so ''çorrupted'' by accepting evil immoral vile acts are so holy and pure and excuse evil - you are a playtoy of satan.
    and with a LIFE TESTIMONY that proves it so.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life! No one gets to the Father except through Him!

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life! No one gets to the Father except through Him!
    You are really ignorant; because Ye/ashua is the Yah of the Bible period.

I SUPPOSE the best way to ''HIT EVIL'' where it hurts it best... is

EXPOSE ITS CHARACTER, so all can see the counterfeit in action.
    the counterfeit Yah, of the OT versus THE WORD OF GOD in the N.T.

The Gospels is clear JESUS NAME IS '' THE WORD OF GOD''.[john 1 v 1]
    consider.
    Did you notice how the Ruler of the Jews, Nicodemus, came to Jesus '' THE WORD'' and sat at Jesus feet and LEARNT FROM HIM, by forsaking all his former captivity to the Law of Moses,
    why?
    because NICODEMUS saw the Ministry of LOVE MERCY AND GOODWILL flow out to those Jews all made captives to an evil being posing as ''the living Father of all creation'' and he no longer desired to be a part of such ignorance.

if THE RULER OF THE JEWS, deserted the law of Moses, in favour of the Ministry of the Goodnews...
    why do you remain locked and loaded into unlawful captivity?
    OBVIOUSLY you are of unsound mind, and not made WISE like NICODEMUS