Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the teaching/preaching OF LIES on purpose?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Here below is about a 10 minute teaching on this by 119 you can watch yourself.

Abolish or Fulfill? - 119 Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VOqcpt6_BY

But I doubt that Lucy will watch it, because it corrects her lie.
    Hey Elijah: I liked that video it was very truthful.

The she witch above tries to make Christ own words null and void-to mean nothing.

Now notice this by Messiah.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.....

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart/mind.
    Matthew 5:17-28.

Here Messiah teaches the true spiritual intent of the law and commandments, and compare Matthew 5:18 of Messiah above to John in Rev.21:1.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Has this happened yet? No!

Another lie that Lucy espouses.

Another lie that Lucy espouses, is that the Kingdom of GOD/YAH is already here.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36.

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight

His Kingdom is NOT of this world, and why I thought that Lucy says, that Messiah would never fight or harm anyone?

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? James 2:5.

So it's the poor of this world rich in faith, not this world's riches, who are heirs of the coming Kingdom.

When will the Kingdom come?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord/Yahweh, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev.11:15.

You see folks, I only quote from the Lamb Messiah and His apostles own mouth the things they say, I DO NOT dish out to you lying vanities of my own mind as Lucy does.

Another lie that Lucy espouses, is that the Kingdom of GOD/YAH is already here.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36.

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight

His Kingdom is NOT of this world, and why I thought that Lucy says, that Messiah would never fight or harm anyone?

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? James 2:5.

So it's the poor of this world rich in faith, not this world's riches, who are heirs of the coming Kingdom.

When will the Kingdom come?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord/Yahweh, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev.11:15.
    What idiot would say that the Kingdom of God is already here; and all they have to do is see all of the evil happening in this world, and what kind of fantasy land are they living in?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    What idiot would say that the Kingdom of God is already here; and all they have to do is see all of the evil happening in this world, and what kind of fantasy land are they living in?
    Peach,

And they worshipped the dragon/devil which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    Rev.13:4.

And they worshipped the dragon/devil.

This is the devil's earthly kingdom, and he has deceived the idiots that don't really believe the scriptures into worshipping him.

Oh he's defeated huh?

Peach,

And they worshipped the dragon/devil which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    Rev.13:4.

And they worshipped the dragon/devil.

This is the devil's earthly kingdom, and he has deceived the idiots that don't really believe the scriptures into worshipping him.

Oh he's defeated huh?
    WOW! So people really are worshipping the devil!

WOW! So people really are worshipping the devil!
    And Peach,

Guess who the devil and his kingdom will make war against?

And the dragon/devil was wroth with the woman/Messiah's bride church, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev.12:17.

And it was given unto him/the devil and beast to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Rev.13:7.

And it was given unto him/the devil and beast/ to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:

And lying Lucy would have everyone believe that her father the devil is a defeated foe.

And Peach,

Guess who the devil and his kingdom will make war against?

And the dragon/devil was wroth with the woman/Messiah's bride church, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev.12:17.

And it was given unto him/the devil and beast to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Rev.13:7.

And it was given unto him/the devil and beast/ to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:

And lying Lucy would have everyone believe that her father the devil is a defeated foe.
    WOW! It's no wonder WHY the true people of the LORD has so many troubles.

WOW! It's no wonder WHY the true people of the LORD has so many troubles.
    Guess what else Peach,

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him/devil and beast, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb/Messiah slain from the foundation of the world. Rev.13:8.

These people do not have eternal life, because their names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb/Messiah.

You see Peach,

Those like Lucy has been fooled by the devil into thinking that he is the true GOD, and they think because they never have any troubles, or have earthly riches, that they are being blessed by the true GOD, but in truth the devil leaves his deceived disobedient children alone, and he gives them earthly riches to satisfy them.

Yah will supply our needs Matthew 6:31-33.

Another lie of Lucy.

Another lie of Lucy, is that all of YAH'S people are rich in this world's wealth, and this is a lie from the pits of hell.

See all of these scriptures below, because they expose Lucy's lie.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...r&page=3&t=KJV

Thumbs up

Another lie of Lucy, is that all of YAH'S people are rich in this world's wealth, and this is a lie from the pits of hell.

See all of these scriptures below, because they expose Lucy's lie.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...r&page=3&t=KJV
    Amen Elijah!

Where did everyone go to? Lucy, where did you go to also?