Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: the teaching/preaching OF LIES on purpose?

the teaching/preaching OF LIES on purpose?

''the whole world '''lies in deception''.

The general religious thoughts of people are very innocent and few would ever believe, they were taught''' LIES''' ON PURPOSE.
    ''gasp shock horror ''
    - really?
    Most sincere people would hardly believe that possibility.

The ''lies'' of deception are found in every strata of this world.
    From fake news to fake religions and all in between, few can fully discern this act of treachery against our human dignity.

The ''con'' games continue and the worst thing is about this ''con game''- it appears so attractive to the fallen carnal minded man.
    This fact is due to the truth that all humans have an unsound mind
    THIS UNSOUNDNESS OF MIND ALLOWS THE LIE TO DEVELOP INTO THE TRUTH and most people accept the lie as their truth and will fight against the exposing of the lie.
    From the highest rulership on earth to the grass roots masses UNSOUNDNESS rules the mind.

unsound

not safe or robust; in poor condition.

synonyms:
    rickety, flimsy, shaky, wobbly, unstable, tottery, defective, disintegrating, crumbling, decaying, broken, broken-down, damaged, rotten, ramshackle, insubstantial, jerry-built, unsafe, unreliable, dangerous; informalrumpty
    synonyms:
    disordered, diseased, deranged, disturbed, troubled, demented, unstable, unbalanced, unhinged, insane, crazed, distracted;

not based on sound or reliable evidence or reasoning.

synonyms:
    untenable, flawed, defective, faulty, ill-founded, flimsy, weak, shaky, unreliable, questionable, dubious, tenuous, suspect, illogical, irrational, unfounded, ungrounded, unsubstantiated, unsupported, specious, hollow, spurious, false, fallacious, fallible, erroneous, wrong,
    the human mind of unsoundness is illogical,

Therefore when PEOPLE are told the O.T. God is Love and when we read of all those hundreds of horrific acts of cruelty and murder most foul, the religious mind becomes ILLOGICAL and accepts the UNACCEPTABLE LIE AS THE TRUTH.
    Therefore evil acts become good acts.
    A LIE purposely preached to the masses as the truth, makes the masses live as the lie they believe.

Ofcourse few shall ever believe they have been duped and will fight to stay PLUGGED into the lie as their security.

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

THE PURPOSE ON PREACHING LIES = CONTROL [ the greatest lie ever told= on purpose]

the "Greatest Lie Ever Told" to man, and you might be very surprised to find out where this lie comes from.
    It does not come from those we would consider heathen, nor does it come from atheists, or even those who are violently opposed to God and religion.
    No,
    this lie does not come from those we would expect.
    The greatest lie the world has ever heard comes straight from the very people who supposedly love and follow Jesus.
    It comes from the pulpits,
    it is taught in Sunday school classes,
    it is broadcast all over the world through T.V ministries, and
    it is preached by the missionaries who are in the remotest places of the world.

what is this lie?

It is the lie that says that Our True Father will eternally torment most of His creatures;
    it is the lie that says that Jesus cannot save most men;
    it is the lie that says that death will continue to exist forever,
    it is the lie that says there will come a time when Our Father will never be able to show mercy and love to the majority of those He created.

Yes, this is the lie of religion and it is one that has all but consumed evangelical Christianity, so much so that the Church's message has become one of fear rather than one of love and victory.

be warned.
    Notice, those men who post on LA purposely promote the lie of condemnation in almost every most.

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

look at the TRUTH - very closely here

Jesus HAS THIS TO Say, for each generation

John 17 v 3
    And this is life eternal, that they might get to know You, the only real God, and Him whom You did send,- Jesus Christ.
    this very thing should be your No 1 priority in your life as it is in mine.

in bible numerics # 17 - VICTORY
    in bible numerics # 3 - the number 3 is used 467 times in the Bible.
    It pictures completeness,

I CAN TYPE THIS sentence now with full holy confidence it is the truth

''ONCE WE KNOW OUR TRUE FATHER WE SHALL WALK IN HIS COMPLETENESS AND VICTORY. amen

yes,'' they'' peddle their lies ON PURPOSE and the unsuspecting masses, still swallow their bate as victims to deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2bSRvSRfI

Did this just start today, yesterday, last year, or 100 years ago? the control of the masses?
    NO - it began from '' the beginning''

consider THE CARNAL ILLOGICAL religious MIND '' BECOMES very right in its own eyes''

I often wonder if religious men, drink ''denial water'' and ''take stupid pills'' each morning
    or
    DO THEY PURPOSELY PERVERT THE TRUTH, by mocking the messengers of Truth.?

consider
    IF YOU WERE RUNNNG on ''an agenda'' you would infiltrate the system to PURPOSELY MOVE IT AWAY from the truth.
    but
    it would be done gradually and with great stealth
    rather like frogs placed in a saucepan of cold water then the water gradually heated up, till it kills the unsuspecting frog.

and ofcourse = the trick is to play the''' BUZZ''''' words - on the unsuspecting crowds
    what is a BUZZWORD?
    a word or phrase, often an item of jargon
    Buzzwords are easy and simple ways to impress those who are easily impressed.
    As long as a buzzword is popular, it is powerful.
    * holy * bible
    IS THE BIBLE HOLY?

ASK 99 Christian People out of 100 and they answer is ''YES''.
    THE POPULAR ANSWERS SHALL BE LIKE THIS.................................
    Because God is so holy, everything He says is holy and since God the Holy Spirit is the author of Scripture, we must conclude that all the words of the Bible – in fact all of the Bible is holy.
    Holy means many things but it certainly means perfect, without fault, without blemish, like Jesus was
    THEREFORE the HOLY BIBLE is without flaws, perfect and has no blemishes.?
    yet unbeknown to most people
    = The phrase biblia sacra (holy book) first appeared sometime in the Middle Ages.
    In English, one of the earliest—if not the earliest—uses of “The Holy Bible” appeared in 1611 on the cover of the Authorized Version, known in the U.S. as the King James Version.
    actually MAN wrote ''HOLY BIBLE'' on its cover not the Father of the Living.

then we find this 1 verse.
    “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16).
    Paul/TIMOTHY obviously didn't know much about the Old Testament for claiming that it is all "God-breathed".
    GOD Almighty said:
    "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' Jeremiah 8:8
    SO WHAT PART IS LIES AND WHAT PART IS holy AND GOD BREATHED UPON
    CONSIDER
    Upon reading the holy bible objectively, it is evident that the Hebrew god Yahweh is a warlike, murderous and depraved character and it is clear that he has a great resentment for mankind.
    Is this '' the fruit'' of HOLINESS, PERFECTION with a whole lot of PURITY ADDED?

duh~so
    are you personally a warlike murderous and depraved character like this GOD?
    - if you are not like this O.T. character why do you worship it and tell me to obey it?
    Who said it was HOLY and good to destroy others?

BACK TO Timothy
    infact that one verse is a mistranslation with many bible scholars arguing various aspects of the problems of translation.
    result is
    By claiming "infallibility" for the entire Bible (as opposed to only claiming infallibility for all the God-breathed statements) the Protestant leaders opened the Bible up to unnecessary strife and argument.

solution
    learn to be logical and sound of mind - AND learn for yourself and sit at the feet of Jesus and watch His fruit in character and that of His FATHER emerge.
    In the present age of science and the Internet now it is no news that the god of the Old Testament is an abominable nightmare
    (simply very few people have a complete knowledge of the content of the Bible and very few believers are honest enough to analyse their faith and the moral standard of their god in an objective manner).
    The Bible makes it abundantly clear that the god of the Hebrews is not a god of love but a violent, bloodthirsty and ruthless tyrant.
    Here we see that the accusation that the father of the Jews, the devil, has been a murderer and liar from the beginning made by Jesus (John 8:44) is very applicable to the patriarchal Hebrew god Yahweh.
    If anyone still believes that the Judeo-christian deity is a benevolent and loving entity they are only deceiving themselves, they have bought into a professional lie and are not being honest on an intellectual level.

yes - YOU DO BELIEVE the Lie.
    yes/no
    maybe

Thumbs up Our Mother's Milk!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Today is the sixth day of the Unleavens. The last day of unleavened bread begins at sundown this evening. After tomorrow, we can bring bread back into our homes. I am looking forward to a Pizza. My favorite Pizza is thin crust with hamburger and mushrooms and provel cheese. Of course, religious Jews will not eat meat and cheese together so you can tell by my diet that I am not a religious Jew.

I have graciously been made by Messiah to abide in the King of the Jews so I have wondered at times whether Yahushua HIMSELF would not eat milk and meat together:

Exodus 23:19
    19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Is that not a rather neat little parable? I wonder what it means in a spiritual sense not to boil or roast a kid in his mother's milk? You know full well that I believe that the resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the Mother of all the Living through HIS Body, the Church, and, of course, you should well know by now that I believe that the resurrected Messiah Yahushua along with all the Saints are the Father of all the Living. My Messiah Yahushua is the spiritual MAN, the Last Adam, the first to arise from the dead.

This spiritual MAN did present and wave HIMSELF before the ELOHIM on the morrow after the Sabbath Day so the first of the firstfruits were indeed brought into the House of YAHWEH by the risen Messiah Yahushua, the first of the firstfruits.

I am curious, if the risen Messiah Yahushua is indeed the first of the firstfruits, do you really believe that the risen Messiah Yahushua did wave HIMSELF before HaSatan?:

John 20:17
    17 Yahushua saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my ELOHIM, and your ELOHIM.

It is very clear to me that the first half of Exodus 23:19 is a parable which does have a very certain interpretation and fulfillment. I wonder what the parable of not boiling a kid in his mother's milk really means? Would you care to give us your interpretation?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

recently i went on holidays and my dog went to his holiday dog resort....

as he was unable to tag along at my resort as pets were not allowed.
    we were away for 5 days over Easter having a lovely time and the dog was having a wonderful time with other pets in his resort.
    The owner would send me pics of him playing and enjoying himself each day = all very nice
    Well we came home and went to pick up our dog and the owner told us that he sat by the gate waiting for us for 1/2 hour before we arrived = something he had not ever done during the 5 days he was there.
    HE KNEW we were coming for him 1/2 hr before we arrived.

so I wondered how the BOILED KID in your story would feel and how relieved he was at his ''escape''
    from your quote above
    I wonder what the parable of not boiling a kid in his mother's milk really means?

this is my answer to your question, dear Spying

the RELIGIOUS lies THAT hold THE CAPTIVES IN JAIL.

STILL REMAIN.
    WHEN you remain trapped in your assorted religious beliefs, you die,
    how?
    By being trapped like an animal and your entrapment feeds satan's purposes;

example 1 of many
    one such example of a bible /church lie is '' women who come under submission to their husbands''
    - a saul/paul inspired goof offering his advice, and making church women suffer unnecessarily.

i often wondered why satan loathed women?
    IT'S THE POWER IN WOMEN HE HATES, THEREFORE they must be ''put down'' at all costs.
    what power?

The gospel was never intended to restrain women from pursuing Jesus and His Father or to prevent them from fulfilling their divine destiny.
    The truth of the gospel: is that men and women are appointed by God our Holy Father and empowered by Him.
    question?
    Why so many Christian women suffer abusive marriages, and why many pastors don't do anything about this huge problem
    answer is.
    Enter a man named - saul/paul = the advice of 1 false self declared apostle is heeded in all church ideas, rather than the wonderful ministering ways of Jesus to His Women folk.
    satan wins~~~ women lose through 1 man's opinion taken as ''godly'' yet the fruits bear .....suffering.

its interesting to see the abuse dished out to some church women
    [= my advice =darlings leave the rotting hell hole its evil to the core].

here is one testimony
    I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian church in the Deep South of America.
    Women had absolutely no place anywhere in the church, even in administrative work;
    we would be “usurping authority.”

women -TRAPPED by the opinion of a false apostle the churches all think was a true apostle.
    the truth is revealed
    Jesus challenged gender prejudice at its core when He directed so much of His ministry toward women.
    In a Middle Eastern culture that considered women mere property, He healed women, discipled them and commissioned them to minister.
    Yet today the christian church under the Pauline direction spend much of their energy denying them opportunities--and using the Bible to defend their prohibitions.

if the ladies were smart, they would remove themselves from such beliefs and LEARN FROM JESUS, by sitting AT HIS FEET and not from the deformed views of evil men-
    '' come out from her My people'' come the cries of Jesus

why does satan loathe women and what is a woman's POWER OVER satan

what is a WOMAN'S POWER OVER SATAN?
    and why is she so loathed by him?
    all over this world women remain 2nd class citizens and objects of all manner of abusing.

Do you know why?
    The church men will not tell you,
    No way, you must be '''''''''submitted'''''''' - to anything men dish out, under the '''Pauline''' opinion that obviously became the divine truth?????[woe]

You shall never understand this UNLESS the Holy Spirit reveals it to you and you BECOME FREE and a NON-SUBMITTED woman.
    here is THE TRUTH

Genesis 3:13.
    Eve's response to God's question,
    "What is this that thou hast done?"
    was,
    "The serpent beguiled me and I did eat."

NOW the reason why '' THE LOATHING is from satan''= because Eve exposed satan for who he is.
    how?
    Eve exposed Satan's works.
    She put the blame on Satan.
    Eve did not accuse God as Satan had accused God to her.
    She did not side with Satan but made a choice and sided with God against Satan.

Yes, Eve was seduced by eating the forbidden fruit, but she did not reject God.
    Eve knew the serpent deceived her.

Satan's full design against Eve failed; therefore, Satan hated her and has had enmity toward the woman ever since.

Then ofcourse
    Satan's enmity extended to her Seed - Jesus Christ, mankind's Deliverer and Redeemer, who defeated Satan, crushing his head.
    Her spiritual seed, through Christ, against which Satan now wars, is all true believers who form the Ekkklesia of Jesus
    That spiritual seed will wrest the kingdoms of this world from Satan.
    In other words, these overcomers will enter into the full victory of Christ's work.
    however as yet...........................................................................
    The woman is still persecuted and hated by Satan.

On the other side of the coin please note - the churched men, agree with satan under the '''teaching''' of Saul/Paul~~~~ something you should be aware of.
    God designed ''a canopy of love for the woman'' because she is the special object of Satan's hatred, bur, not because she is weak, inferior or more easily deceived than man. No WAY.
    Yes indeed ' His canopy of love extends over me'' - amen.

Jesua said 'called NO man father'' [- as in a spiritual father]

Theology and Theologians – The ‘Church Fathers’
    Matt 23:9
    And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

[the divine instruction]

So~~ ~it can be seen already that there is enough proof to discredit 90% + of Christendom with their priests being called ‘father’ – the opposite of what Messiah commanded.
    There is a special group of men who are revered as ‘church fathers’ by those who are, in general, Biblically ignorant and Spiritually blind i.e. theologians, Bible intellectuals and even the lay membership duped lemmings of the Roman Cult.
    “Simplicity that is in Christ” is designed for people of all IQ levels.

no more ''easy believership''

"We live in an age where the speed of communication is too much for these people to maintain their lies for very long, if at all.
    They are fighting the collective intelligence of millions of people debunking the lies in real time."

Folks,

Lucy is teaching LIES on purpose, please compare the things she writes with the scriptures, and you will see that she is lying to you, she is always writing things that contradict Messiah and His apostles written word.

the christian church has preached lies from its foundations [founded by Saul/paul]

and the pews believe the lie that kills them
    [from ignorance]

JESUS teaches His people [ a very few called a small flock] THE TRUTH and it is nothing like a corrupted unholy bible/churches teaches that forms a sick society with even sicker people and religious fanatics

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and the pews believe the lie that kills them
    [from ignorance]

JESUS teaches His people [ a very few called a small flock] THE TRUTH and it is nothing like a corrupted unholy bible/churches teaches that forms a sick society with even sicker people and religious fanatics
    The only one on this forum teaching lies and contradicting the written word is you.

wrong again Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The only one on this forum teaching lies and contradicting the written word is you.
    the 3 men on this forum teach the mixture of law and gospel
    A NO NO NO
    its you Elijah who promote Judaizism [ a despised group] of putting the OT into the NT gospel
    you are the one that makes Jesus vomit Elijah in all your deathlike uncleanness and having death as a friend.

I want you look very very carefully at these words =LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD= your unclean life Elijah the 6 words are for you
    the dead = you = bury the dead = people like you DEAD ''''IN'''''sin - unclean
    ELIJAH SEEK JESUS as you have not one leg to stand on and you come at me like a viper
    I know I live in the truth forever more.
    Jhn 11 v 24 25 26

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE not the truths it hides.

so many people are like you Elijah - it really is so sad to see such a wasted life and wrong beliefs that ends in the grave
    ''Jesus said '' i will build my church and the gates [opening] of hell [ GRaves death and dying] SHALL NOT PREVAIL.''

do you not ''''see'''' this verse and ask Jesus - please explain it to me Saviour correctly not what i think it means?
    i guess not

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the 3 men on this forum teach the mixture of law and gospel
    A NO NO NO
    its you Elijah who promote Judaizism [ a despised group] of putting the OT into the NT gospel
    you are the one that makes Jesus vomit Elijah in all your deathlike uncleanness and having death as a friend.

I want you look very very carefully at these words =LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD= your unclean life Elijah the 6 words are for you
    the dead = you = bury the dead = people like you DEAD ''''IN'''''sin - unclean
    ELIJAH SEEK JESUS as you have not one leg to stand on and you come at me like a viper
    I know I live in the truth forever more.
    Jhn 11 v 24 25 26

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE not the truths it hides.

so many people are like you Elijah - it really is so sad to see such a wasted life and wrong beliefs that ends in the grave
    ''Jesus said '' i will build my church and the gates [opening] of hell [ GRaves death and dying] SHALL NOT PREVAIL.''

do you not ''''see'''' this verse and ask Jesus - please explain it to me Saviour correctly not what i think it means?
    i guess not
    Lucy,

The New Testament not only teaches the law and the prophets, but they also uphold the law, Romans chapters 3 and 7, Hebrews 4:1-8; James chapters 1 and 2, and 1 John chapters 3 and 5.

And you will neither believe nor accept Messiah and His apostles own writings on the matter.