Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: the teaching/preaching OF LIES on purpose?

I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Where did everyone go to? Lucy, where did you go to also?
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, I'm here. I'm just busy with many things, and I really didn't want to explain anymore about the demonic attack of accusations against us. I figure I will deal with that in about 1200 years. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I did appreciate your stance against the accusations.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, I'm here. I'm just busy with many things, and I really didn't want to explain anymore about the demonic attack of accusations against us. I figure I will deal with that in about 1200 years. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I did appreciate your stance against the accusations.
    Ken,

You already gave your own word on that situation of accusations, and neither Lucy nor I or anyone else should have any reason to disbelieve you on it.

Ken,

Maybe you should tell everyone why your niece was not taken to the hospital when the molesting occurred?

It wasn't molesting.

Ken,

Maybe you should tell everyone why your niece was not taken to the hospital when the molesting occurred?
    Shalom Eliyahu, the State statute for molestation requires that either the molester or the molested receives sexual gratification from the "act." It was determined through the deposition of my niece that she admitted that she, nor my brother received any sexual gratification from his examination of her (and her mother was present at the examination). And the reason they did not go to the hospital is because my brother and his wife did not have insurance to go to the hospital emergency room. This occurred on a Sunday, and the free clinic that they did take their children to was closed, so the ONLY alternative was to go to the emergency room and see a doctor there, and that was out of the question with their financial status. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, the State statute for molestation requires that either the molester or the molested receives sexual gratification from the "act." It was determined through the deposition of my niece that she admitted that she, nor my brother received any sexual gratification from his examination of her (and her mother was present at the examination). And the reason they did not go to the hospital is because my brother and his wife did not have insurance to go to the hospital emergency room. This occurred on a Sunday, and the free clinic that they did take their children to was closed, so the ONLY alternative was to go to the emergency room and see a doctor there, and that was out of the question with their financial status. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Really, and so the re-interpreted word molesting was simply out of the question for the girl going to the hospital, because someone might have to pay a fee.

Really, and so the re-interpreted word molesting was simply out of the question for the girl going to the hospital, because someone might have to pay a fee.
    Elijah: Don't stoop as low as these liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Elijah: Don't stoop as low as these liars.
    Yea your right Peach, wanted him to understand about the re-interpreted word "molesting".

No molesting occurred.

Shalom Eliyahu, please grasp this. No molesting occurred. When my brother made a medical examination of his daughter, this was NOT molestation, and that was determined by prosecutors and State Law, after my niece gave her deposition. My niece is the one who DEMANDED that her parents take her to the hospital, and they could not afford to do so UNLESS it was really a medical emergency, thus the medial examination, not molestation. If her parents had determined that she REALLY had a medical emergency, they would have taken her. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Now, my leave I take, I have to get out of this dung heap, so I'll the two dung beetles play in their dung pile.

PS: Lucy, if you read this I must apologize to you, I thought you made it all up about the 2, but you brought the truth to the front after all, and I do agree, me being a man, I would never touch or even look at a daughter or granddaughter in the private parts, and off to the hospital she would go.

Smile Who wrote this Lucy?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    as he was unable to tag along at my resort as pets were not allowed.
    we were away for 5 days over Easter having a lovely time and the dog was having a wonderful time with other pets in his resort.
    The owner would send me pics of him playing and enjoying himself each day = all very nice
    Well we came home and went to pick up our dog and the owner told us that he sat by the gate waiting for us for 1/2 hour before we arrived = something he had not ever done during the 5 days he was there.
    HE KNEW we were coming for him 1/2 hr before we arrived.

so I wondered how the BOILED KID in your story would feel and how relieved he was at his ''escape''
    from your quote above

this is my answer to your question, dear Spying
    I guess it was one her elves running about her house there using her name.

teachers of lies.

the 7th day adventist church, the JWs re-invented SABBATH LAW ABIDING from a man named Miller in the 18th century [ prior to this a few did worship on a saturday but the majority for 1800 yrs it was a sunday and no law keeping]
    The SDA and the JWS are affiliated with the freemasons and were promoted as a christian religion, yet great FLAWS are found in their teachings
    Along comes H Armstrong, filled with guile and out to make some mega dollars from the gullible sheep, and copies both MASONIC creeds teaching a few laws of Moses is essential for salvation
    they were snake oil salemen with a LONG TERM agenda - to bring the whole world under the umbrella of religious control and one government control
    So they placed their stooges into many seminaries and on many levels of government in most nations to complete their plan that spans thousands of years to complete!

THE SET UP~~
    Now along comes the gullible Browns sitting at the feet of Herbert, in their youth, soaking in his apostacy and loving it., never knowing, they are out to promote a version of the SHARIA laws of the bible/koran [ both similarly copies each other but nor exactly ] to anyone with 1/2 a brain.

ofcourse to some people keeping the law of moses sounds good advice all biblical and sweet, after all Jesus did so they say NOT knowing He broke the sabbath a few times... but hey... who notices that when one is filled with religious zeal.-
    We all know Jesus walked in the values of the Jews at that time, BUT HE ALSO ALTERED THEIR LAWS 6 TIMES as recorded, and called it YOUR LAW [ never my laws to you]
    but hey, who keeps a record of what Jesus said.
    It is was ''your law'' as Jesus said - it was NEVER HIS LAW. but hey who uses their brains.... only the few who have His eternal life.

so to cont.,
    The freemasons knew religious control is a must so re-wrote some parts of the book of Revelation, and had their boys [Jesuits] teach in seminaries and write well know best sellers on this ''end days theme'' as the prelude indoctrination into the NWO aka = the path of the EASY SWITCH OVER a but who will notice.

only THE ELECT are not deceived.

the religious people bathed in apostacy as Elijah Spying and Ken, are not aware of the part they play [ i dont think = i could be wrong]
    Then along comes little Lucy - all fired up and loving the gospel and Her Saviour who has done everything possible in her life to make Her His own.
    She tells the truth to make the simple wakeup to the snare of the fowler but is received with foul mouth ridicule
    [100s of evil sprays, must be posted, so others, will not view the WARNINGS, and the ''smoke screen show'' must continue]

the ridicule comes as most people CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    THE SNARE WAS SET IN PLACE OVER THEM and they remain Captives TO THE TYRANTS OF RELIGION
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'