Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Incest And Other Illicit Sexual Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    So, Rovivus, have you done the right thing with respect to his supporters? What steps have you taken along those lines?”

This is the short version:

I will attempt to explain to you what I did in respect to my abusers supporters.
    First, please remember that at the beginning my abusers supporters were everyone around him, minus the children he abused.
    So myself, my older sister, and my cousin (my abusers oldest daughter) started studying everything that we could about child sexual abuse.
    Through doing this, we were helping to validate to ourselves that we must trust what we feel, and stop trusting Satan.
    My older sister and I disclosed our abuse to my father first--and he believed us.
    My father then shared that information with 2 other members of the church.
    Those two members confronted my abuser, and he admitted to abusing my older sister--and that’s it.
    In the weeks following, my mother strongly suggested that all of us (survivors) bring our experiences to the other members of the church so that they could understand what we have come to understand.
    So, we did.
    We worked so hard to compile information for them to read, we went around the room and poured out our guts about what we experienced as a child, embarrassing details, and the way in which we believed it had affected our lives.

I will tell you that it did not go all to well.
    Some were sympathetic,
    some were acting like investigators, and
    some were just down right rude.

Overall, they said that they wanted to be a part of our healing, but they couldn't live up to what they had said.
    (It is not possible to support both a victim of sexual abuse and his or her perpetrator at the same time.)
    Everything went down hill from there.

After months of he said, she said floating through the church and our family we decided to have another meeting.
    We thought at this time, that our healing was dependent upon gaining their belief.
    So, again, we shared more memories, more pain, and then made the mistake of engaging in a self-defeating debate about the abuse.
    We sat stared at by cruel eyes of disbelief, and we knew as soon as we walked out the door that night that we had said good-bye, for now.
    We no longer have contact with those who refuse to acknowledge our abuse, or who continue to support our abuser.

We have been called liars, we have been referred to as being on a witch hunt, and we have been told that we are “sick”.
    These were examples of the moments of “worse” that I mentioned on the other thread.
    And so the story goes, we did not give up, we pushed forward, and now the “worst” is over with.
    It just took time to realize that our healing would not stop if we didn’t let it.
    Today, we go on with our lives, and we have had to mourn the losses of those family members and friends who are on the “other” side.

Some were sympathetic,
    some were acting like investigators,
    and
    some were just down right rude.

It appears Ken was on the side of the abuser/molesters?
    yes/no?

what ''type'' was Ken?

I ask not to offend but to understand the ''fruit'' of a person who calls me a liar when I quote the archives, and tries to teach me how to mix the law of Moses into the gospel = a positive no no no.
    whatever happened destruction to a family is evident, and this destroying power still remains.
    family/personal '''forgiveness'' is a non event but in words only.

TO experience divinely imparted true FORGIVENESS is to have the memory/offense totally removed never again to be remembered.
    called '' to be remembered no more''
    Lucy,

How can people have their memory of this removed when the devil's witch keeps bringing it back up to accuse them with it, and what difference would this issue even mean since you THINK and espouse the LAW and commandments are abolished to you?

Or is it only seemingly abolished for you but not for others whom you wish to bash others with it?

She is one dumb woman to claim they are abolished; and then turn around and use them to slime and bash others with them, because if they are abolished and we are not to keep them any longer, then how can a dumb ass use them to accuse others with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    She is one dumb woman to claim they are abolished; and then turn around and use them to slime and bash others with them, because if they are abolished and we are not to keep them any longer, then how can a dumb ass use them to accuse others with them?
    Peach,

It seems there will be dumb asses(Donkeys), but even Baalim's ass(donkey) was smarter than he was.

Thumbs up My Spiritual Father And Mother!

Hi Guyguy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    You wrote and asserted this to me:

"Spying:
    I am also learning here about this evil. YAH is our heavenly father and mother. I wonder if YAH has a spiritual nakedness to uncover? I wonder if Satan is that spiritual nakedness? May you be blessed to help us recover. Again, welcome to this forum.
    This underlined above of you is not quite true according to the scriptures itself; please read Genesis 17:15-16, Matthew 12:48-49, Galatians 4:26."

Your understanding of the Scriptures is similar to the linear understanding of the flat earth society. They disbelieved and persecuted Galileo because of what they could see in the Scriptures. It is my perception of the Word of ELOHIM that it is multi-dimensional.

Accordingly, it is absolutely essential that mankind come to believe that the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the spiritual Mother of all the Living, and that we, the Living, have been conceived in HIS Womb through HIS good SPIRIT which has been graciously given to those who obey HIM. What this tells me is that the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua is also my spiritual Father.

Before I write more, please read this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...d!/page20/#294

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Guyguy,

I am also learning here about this evil. YAH is our heavenly father and mother. I wonder if YAH has a spiritual nakedness to uncover? I wonder if Satan is that spiritual nakedness? May you be blessed to help us recover. Again, welcome to this forum.
    You wrote and asserted this to me:

"Spying:This underlined above of you is not quite true according to the scriptures itself; please read Genesis 17:15-16, Matthew 12:48-49, Galatians 4:26."

Your understanding of the Scriptures is similar to the linear understanding of the flat earth society. They disbelieved and persecuted Galileo because of what they could see in the Scriptures. It is my perception of the Word of ELOHIM that it is multi-dimensional.

Accordingly, it is absolutely essential that mankind come to believe that the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the spiritual Mother of all the Living, and that we, the Living, have been conceived in HIS Womb through HIS good SPIRIT which has been graciously given to those who obey HIM. What this tells me is that the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua is also my spiritual Father.

Before I write more, please read this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...d!/page20/#294

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying: You read your own fabricated meanings into the scriptures, instead of allowing the scriptures to tell you its own meaning, as the devil did tempting Christ in Matthew 4:6, Luke 4:9-11; because the devil fabricated his own meaning into Psalms 91:11-12, as compared below, the underlined is the devil's own fabricated meaning.

Matthew 4:6: And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

And please show us a verse of the scripture that does or does not tell us to have a linear understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Spying: You read your own fabricated meanings into the scriptures, instead of allowing the scriptures to tell you its own meaning, as the devil did tempting Christ in Matthew 4:6, Luke 4:9-11; because the devil fabricated his own meaning into Psalms 91:11-12, as compared below, the underlined is the devil's own fabricated meaning.

Matthew 4:6: And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

And please show us a verse of the scripture that does or does not tell us to have a linear understanding?
    Guyguy,

My friend, you have a discernment gift that very few people have, use it wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Guyguy,

My friend, you have a discernment gift that very few people have, use it wisely.
    EliYah: Are you inferring that I'm not using it wisely?

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    EliYah: Are you inferring that I'm not using it wisely?
    Guyguy, no, no my Brother, I'm merely advising you to do so, and it seems as if some are revealing whom they are really of.

Thumbs up The Mother Of All The Living!

Hi To All The Scriptural Members Of The Flat Earth Society Who Post Here, Namely, EliYah and Guyguy,

This morning I spent considerable time examining my drafts concerning posts that I have made in support of the teaching that Messiah Yahushua is the Mother of All The Living. I developed that idea in detail through a number of posts , but, lo, I lost most of them when I bought a new computer and made a mistake in switching over my drafts to the new computer. Here is a copy of one which I did not lose which was posted to another forum:

"Hi Geoffrey,
    Messiah said this concerning all those blessed to believe that HE is the ONE!:
    John 7:37-38
    37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Yahushua stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. (What is thirst?)
    38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of livingwater.
    Does this not sound rather familiar? Who is the Garden Enclosed? Who is this Well ofLiving Waters from which all LIFE flows? Is she not the Mother of all the Living, our Beloved Messiah Yahushua?

Sincerely, Resolute"

This is a challenge for you, EliYah and Guyguy, Messiah Yahushua refers above to a Scripture. Can you name or quote that scripture? If not, why not, that is, if scripture must interpret scripture as you do teach and say?

BTW, what is thirst according to the Scriptures?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, your not going to cooperate as you have avoided to do in other threads, and neither will you correct yourself when shown the written scriptures itself, and I'm not going to argue with you over your own ideas that you place above the scriptures itself.

And, would you please show me where I even responded to you and your post above?

Spying,

Hi To All The Scriptural Members Of The Flat Earth Society Who Post Here, Namely, EliYah and Guyguy,
    I see that this earth's governments have you firmly locked into their deceptions. Will you believe US Admiral Byrd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6CPrGHpmMs

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post

This morning I spent considerable time examining my drafts concerning posts that I have made in support of the teaching that Messiah Yahushua is the Mother of All The Living. I developed that idea in detail through a number of posts , but, lo, I lost most of them when I bought a new computer and made a mistake in switching over my drafts to the new computer. Here is a copy of one which I did not lose which was posted to another forum:

John 7:37-38
    37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Yahushua stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. (What is thirst?)
    38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of livingwater.
    "Hi Geoffrey,
    Messiah said this concerning all those blessed to believe that HE is the ONE!oes this not sound rather familiar? Who is the Garden Enclosed? Who is this Well ofLiving Waters from which all LIFE flows? Is she not the Mother of all the Living, our Beloved Messiah Yahushua?

Sincerely, Resolute"

This is a challenge for you, EliYah and Guyguy, Messiah Yahushua refers above to a Scripture. Can you name or quote that scripture? If not, why not, that is, if scripture must interpret scripture as you do teach and say?

BTW, what is thirst according to the Scriptures?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying: If you can present to me a verse of scripture telling us that Christ is the mother of us all as you are telling us; then I will answer your questions, and if you cannot, then neither will you receive an answer to your questions.

Spying,

Here below is more lies and deceptions exposed that you have also probably swallowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNs3NJv_mM

Spying,

Here is a very short video clip about 8 minutes with some scriptures, let's see IF you really believe them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s34ZKQ1gmw0

Thumbs up Testimony!

Hi Lucy,

It is my sincere hope that I can patiently examine the evidence of the accusers against my Brother, Roger, with you. The evidence that has been presented on Lo Ammi is totally one sided, and it appears that you yourself totally believe the daughters of Lo Ammi without any reservation whatsoever. This tells me that you yourself are of the same spirit as they are.

It is my humble opinion that all sides of an issue should be examined and considered before a judgment is rendered. Do you remember this post to you?:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...561/#post27561

Do you believe what I wrote to you? If not, why not?

Sincerely, Latuwr