Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EliYah, Guyguy, And Peach!

i repeat again Elijah

would you like me to put up '''guyguy'' FACE BOOK PAGE
    THE ''MY BROTHER'' you have mentioned THAT BECAME a ''her and a she'' guyguy the 2nd wife.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE ''MY BROTHER'' you have mentioned THAT BECAME a ''her and a she'' guyguy the 2nd wife.
    Well Lucy, then your getting that from somewhere else.

My wife's facebook page is Guylaine Collet, with a picture of a rooster, background is picture of our property with snow on the trees, and she is here beside me now.

Lucy,

You already have my wife's facebook page, or are you pretending that you don't have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

You already have my wife's facebook page, or are you pretending that you don't have it?
    Lucy, you sent my wife a picture of a flower bouqet a little while back.

no i have it Elijah

the guyguy that was once a man you talked to as ''my brother''
    but infact is not'' my brother'' but guylaine
    - the ''her and the she'' who has the same IP address and the same style of posting.....

what an amazing co-incidence????

BTW
    Why didnt ''' GUYGUY''''' REMAIN a male you called ''my brother''?and IF her IP is reading the same as mine, then she is a part of the underground believers,

i dont remember your comments on ''unground believers'' Elijah can you refresh my mind and show your post?
    [the underground believers, that I have spoken about a couple of times on here, ]
    wow hmm
    isnt it time for vile Mouth '''PEACH''' the shill to enter in STAGE RIGHT?
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

the guyguy that was once a man you talked to as ''my brother''
    but infact is not'' my brother'' but guylaine
    - the ''her and the she'' who has the same IP address and the same style of posting.....

what an amazing co-incidence
    Why do you lie for Lucy? My wife is not a GUY, GUY, and as for as the ip address that proves nothing, because ip addresses can be faked.

Let's see if you will answer this question now Lucy.

What vile speech is that? Is it "dung" or "shit" and have you NOT used these same words on here too?

You see, the liars always find a way to avoid the questions.

Lucy,

You make up lies, and then try to pilch them off onto me, because my wife's facebook page has nothing to do with the name "guyguy".

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Let's see if you will answer this question now Lucy.

What vile speech is that? Is it "dung" or "shit" and have you NOT used these same words on here too?

You see, the liars always find a way to avoid the questions.
    Lucy,

And why do you try to condemn me for the same thing that you have also done too?

Thumbs down

Now folks, Lucy stays gone for a while, and the very minute she returns, she begins with her lying and false accusations.

You see, this is the kind of hypocrite and liar that she is, exactly like her daddy the devil John 8:44, and then she will condemn me for the very thing that she has also done too

I do not have a face book page; and if she finds one, it's surely not me.

''guyguy'' aka a 'pet nick name -guylaine the ''my brother'' that became a 'her/she'

as according to the gospels those were the very people JESUS ministered out too. [called THE LOST]
    He was never exclusive but inclusive to ALL THE LOST AND THOSE IN NEED, of true salvation
    and beside we can see ''you protest too much'' as a very sad man with mental issues.

BTW
    does ' my 'brother GUYGUY'' [you called him ''my brother''] in a post now become a ''her and a ''she''=and IF her IP is reading the same as mine, then she is a part of the underground believers,
    ''''her''' HER= GUYGUY aka [ Guylaine. female french canadian name as a ;pet; name for your french canadian 2nd wife]?????

why didnt ''' GUYGUY''''' REMAIN a male you called ''my brother''?and IF her IP is reading the same as mine, then she is a part of the underground believers,

is guyguy a closet transvestite????

i dont remember your comments on ''unground believers'' Elijah can you refresh my mind and show your post?
    [the underground believers, that I have spoken about a couple of times on here, ]

elijah would you like me to put up ''guyguy'' FACE BOOK page ?
    the ''guyguy' is ''GUY''LAINE FB account
    a pet name guylaine aka GUYGUY the 2nd wife of Elijah???

go figure
    * same style of posting
    * same IP address
    etc
    ALL that is now claimed by Elijah- to be false/faked IP and some part of an ''believers underground''?????
    guyguy and the sex change over~~~~who went from ''my brother'' to ''she and her''????

no one can FALSELY accuse when the IPs MATCH UP
    I leave now I don't wish to be contaminated with a'''' weird mental stupid virus'''''

Smile

the ''guyguy' is ''GUY''LAINE FB account
    a pet name guylaine aka GUYGUY

go figure
    same style of posting
    same IP address
    that is now claimed to be false/faked
    Lucy Smith: Your liar and a hypocrite; EliYah sure spoke that true, and I don't have a face book; so if you do post one, it will not be me, and I'm certainly not EliYah's wife, you sure are a laugh.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Lucy Smith: Your liar and a hypocrite; EliYah sure spoke that true, and I don't have a face book; so if you do post one, it will not be me, and I'm certainly not EliYah's wife, you sure are a laugh.
    Guyguy,

Lucy will lie, false accuse like her daddy the devil John 8:44, and next she will probably say.

Oh I accuse and lie like the devil...I blaspheme the Deity of the scriptures...but my saviour still gives me eternal life.

I can't help but laugh at such hypocrisy, and self deception.

EliYah: I have to go; have to get up early.