Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EliYah, Guyguy, And Peach!

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    EliYah: I have to go; have to get up early.
    Guyguy,

I'm about ready to call it a night too.

How to change ip address on windows 7 computer.

Lucy,

Is it possible to have the same IP Address as someone else?
    Not really.
    It would defeat the purpose of having an IP address to begin with.
    It would be like having the same Social Security address as someone else here in the US.
    Not really practical, and not really part of the design.
    Here is a 2 minute video showing how to change an IP address in seconds, and Lucy, your either wrong, or your a out and out liar.

How to change ip address on windows 7 computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7zmN8Is4c

Masking Software.

Spying,

I do have a software mask on my computer, because I do not like companies and romeland security tracking the research that I do, and IF others are using the same software, this would account for the same IP address.

Lucy,

You wanted to know when a where that I spoke about the underground believers, well here is a post that I made.

01-12-2017, 07:05 PM #342

Another brother in the true faith of Yah the Father Most High, and Messiah Yah-Shua, visited me, it took him six days to get here, he stayed with me for a week or so, he left here, and went to W.D.C. and he circled the four corners of the oblisk with his back to the oblisk, his eyes and head pointed up to Heaven, and he blew the Shofar 11 times, and I told him to halt after the 11th time, as a witness and warning, and he returned back here, and stayed a few more days.

I will call him Bill, though this is not his real name, he is a part of the underground believers, he served in the 101st airborne in Vietnam, another useless war, that our people in the Country were deceived into.

With this incoming Administration, the true people of Yah Most High, will have an opportunity to seek the Most High with all their soul, and in prayer and fasting, or our Country is going to suffer greatly for its national sins.
    I will call him Bill, though this is not his real name, he is a part of the underground believers, he served in the 101st airborne in Vietnam
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ht=underground

You see Lucy, I cannot forget like you do.

You will recall.

And Lucy, 02-20-2016, 05:51 PM #85

You will recall:
    y'all have given me the shits [excuse my bad language] ...
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ighlight=shits

would not or could not explain the discrepancies?

Spyings comment and findings
    A] EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach, have upon occasion all posted from the same IP Address.

B] I also know the email address that Peach used to successfully register as a member of this forum.
    Her real name and email address bears a remarkable resemblance to the wife of EliYah, and if not a wife, then a close relative to the wife of EliYah.

my comment and finding

C] guyguy/Elijah- post in virtually the same format
    - strange as no 2 posters, post in the same ways.
    Elijah called guyguy ''my brother'' [ a male] yet later refers to guyguy as ''her and she'' = a sex change too female in another post

D] peach,- liked to use the verbal crudeness of Elijah to me.

yes, they quote the bible verses but remain in the dead zone of ''let the dead bury the dead'' and have never experienced the true conversion into a new creature.
    millions of ''the churched'' are as these people as the bible remains a ''dead letter'' to them.

but what is the bible?
    a book.
    that is all it is and not ''holy''.
    why not?
    Its filled with double meanings, corruption, misinformation and lies and its writings acted upon have made this world full of bloodshed.

how strange its writing didn't change this whole world into ''LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR as thyself''...
    no no no....ofcourse not

JESUS is not in a book.
    perhaps that is why there never was ''THE GOSPEL'' WRITTEN BY JESUS the Christ Himself.

JESUS comes into the heart of a ''selected few'' by hearing His voice.
    HE CHANGES their minds to reflect His mind in thought and deeds.
    They are progressively moved out from all their former carnal ways and into HIS LIFE in the Spirit here and now as His workmanship.
    HE BUILDS HIS CHURCH and no others can nor do.

to build His church is not upon the ashes of the law of Moses- given to the jews only
    never ever never, will this vile religious carnal ritual and evil bloodletting style of worship, raise it's cruel head again.
    Those who select to follow some parts of the law of Moses, [ given to him via plural angels] should also follow its PUNISHMENTS,
    ie
    I do adjure you EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach accordingly to the Law of Adjuration, that is, Leviticus 5:1:

Leviticus 5:1
    1 And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of adjuration, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity.
    I have been verbally abused by guyguy /peach /Elijah
    some of it

*Called a ''liar'' in most posts,
    * Your liar and a hypocrite,
    * a bitch, a witch, a monkey,
    * a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,
    * her lying and false accusations,
    * Lucy will lie, false accuse like her daddy the devil John 8:44, [written in many posts]
    * what is the name of your god missie witchy bitichy?
    * Tell us the name of your god jezzie suck puppet?
    * the devil worshippers Revelation 9:20 like you still wont repent,
    * a nasty witch like you only has one god the devil.
    * people only have to imagine how your children really are; like monkey see mama, so monkey does as mama.
    * The administrator allows you to murder others with your lying words; and he allows you to violate 1 Timothy 2:12 and Revelation 2:20.
    * Lucy, you live a LIFE OF LIES, and you have caught yourself up in one lie after another on this forum.
    * you evil low life witch;
    * The LORD rebuke you, go crawl back in the pits of hell from where you came you disobedient witch.
    * She can come on here and fake it; because she can't fake it to other people's faces, and that's probably why that church booted her out.
    * you literally like loving your enemies, you can't stop spreding your legs for them.

etc add nauseum

Elijah is divorced and remarried, [ but denied this]
    he is crippled and walks with a stick
    overweight and lacks, and wears CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER-and unable to reason correctly with some form of mental illness.
    He unable to work and lives off a pension = all signs of a cursed life and not of a new creature who lives in a very different lifestyle.[john 10 v 10]
    there is not 1 lie from that as it comes from his testimony on LA forums.

Elijah/guyguy/peach
    Your ''truth'' is not Jesus goodnews truth because your ''fruit'' denies the holiness of Christ within, as your mouth denies the entrance of His purity.

spying and Ken ran a Saturday Sabbath service for years [ under the teachings of Herbert Armstrong] and 2 of the male elders out of 5 families molested small girls with confessions according to archives in LA
    Spying believed his daughters, Ken did not and called me a liar a few times for not fully understanding his ''perspective''
    Should these events be made known today its a possible jail terms served.
    justice was not served to the small girls so hatreds and strife still remains unchecked.
    by their fruit ye shall know them?
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

there is no such a thing as an alter call - that was introduced by C. Finney

nor do you choose to ''FOLLOW JESUS'' as it seemed to be a good idea =
    no!!!!

It is HE who choses you and begins the work of RESTORATION/RECONCILIATION/REDEMPTION by making our soul sub-servant to our awakened spiritual man of the heart.
    Yes,
    Jesus calls all types of people out from all nations and begins the process of the removal of their carnal/soulish minds, CALLED the old man.
    Yes,
    there is a massive upheaval in our thought lives but one thing is sure as hens have eggs YOU DONT REMAIN A DEGENERATE old man, for 30/40years but are CHANGED INTO A NEW LIFE AS His NEW CREATURE.

you don't remain in habitual poverty lack and needs never met
    you dont remain locked into sickness and death
    you don't continue to have unanswered prayers
    you don't continue to have a gutter mouth of a lost sinner
    you don't continue to dwell in hatred and strife with unresolved family relationships
    you don't continue to be deceived by angels of light.
    but most of all
    you don't remain the same person, but you become THE OVERCOMER knowing how to defeat the devil and have a testimony that says so.

the 3 men and the sock puppets have none of the attributes of a CHANGED person, as by their fruits [characters] ye shall know them
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning

Lying Lucy-fer, please show the post number where I wrote that "guyguy" was a she?

Lucy,

You wrote:
    Elijah called guyguy ''my brother'' [ a male] yet later refers to guyguy as ''her and she'' = a sex change too female in another post
    yet later refers to guyguy as ''her and she'' = a sex change too female in another post
    Please show everyone THE POST NUMBER, where I wrote or referred to "Guyguy" as a "her" or "she" and when you cannot, then you will be proven a liar again, which are the fruits of the devil??

Spying Allen Brown, when you allow Lucy to make up lies like this on here about someone, then you are partakers of her SIN, and as guilty as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

You wrote:
    Please show everyone THE POST NUMBER, where I wrote or referred to "Guyguy" as a "her" or "she" and when you cannot, then you will be proven a liar again, which are the fruits of the devil??

Spying Allen Brown, when you allow Lucy to make up lies like this on here about someone, then you are partakers of her SIN, and as guilty as her.
    Lucy,

You have had more than 24 hours to produce A POST AND POST NUMBER of me writing and referring to Guyguy as a she or her, you fail to do it, because I NEVER wrote any such post, and neither did I say any such thing either, and your found to be a liar, which are the fruits of your father the devil John 8:44.

how to stop forum abuse

aid1986215-v4-900px-Recognize-a-Potentially-Abusive-Relationship-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

some of it

* a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,
    * Lucy will lie, false accuse like her daddy the devil John 8:44, [written in many posts]
    * people only have to imagine how your children really are; like monkey see mama, so monkey does as mama.
    * The administrator allows you to murder others with your lying words; and he allows you to violate 1 Timothy 2:12 and Revelation 2:20.
    * Lucy, you live a LIFE OF LIES, and you have caught yourself up in one lie after another on this forum.
    * The LORD rebuke you, go crawl back in the pits of hell from where you came you disobedient witch.
    * She can come on here and fake it; because she can't fake it to other people's faces, and that's probably why that church booted her out.
    * you literally like loving your enemies, you can't stop spreding your legs for them.

etc add nauseum

When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    They want you to react by getting upset.
    They are trying to force you to pay attention to them and to give them power.
    Your response may be to defend yourself and to try to control them, in turn.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.
    •Don't let yourself be dragged into an argument or an ugly scene.
    •Do not defend yourself against accusations and insults.
    That would be taking them seriously. Say,
    "I'm sorry you feel that way."

23548063_10208582885809815_645241614_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    aid1986215-v4-900px-Recognize-a-Potentially-Abusive-Relationship-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

some of it

* a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,

etc add nauseum

When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.

23548063_10208582885809815_645241614_n.jpg
    Lucy, what else do you call fabricating a lying statement like yours below? This is the worst form of verbal abuse by lying and creating a false accusation of your victims, and trying to play the man in wearing the pants.

And Lucy, you have been doing this for the past 2 years on this forum, and when you get back the same as you dish out, then you scream abuse victim.

"I'm sorry you feel that way." elijah

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Well Lucy,

I don't feel any way, and your not going to repent and stop fabricating lying words about others either are you?

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Elijah

abuse_detox_01.jpg

some of it
    * a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,

etc add nauseum

Don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Lucy,

I don't feel any way, and your not going to repent and stop fabricating lying words about others either are you?
    Well Lucy, I feel sorry for you.

Your not really sorry for anything, because your always verbally abusing others with your fabricated statement of lies, and YAH only knows how you fabricate lies like this on your family members too, so you can control them, and make yourself look superior to them.