Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ''THE OVERCOMER'' and their friend ''JESUS the christ'' as the Begotten anointed

Thumbs down Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil

Did I Kill Jesus Christ?

Did You Kill Jesus Christ
    Some preachers say that humanity in general and each of us personally is responsible for the death of Jesus Christ.
    Many sincere Christians have believed this.
    As a result, many labor under a huge burden of guilt.
    to be made to feel guilty is to be controlled by evil

Are we responsible for the death of Jesus?
    If we aren’t, then who is?

The answer is simple and not difficult to understand
    Jesus has chosen to die in our place, to make us free from the penalty of our own sins.
    “I lay down my life for the sheep,” He said
    (John 10:15).
    He gave his life as a sign of His love to me and to you.
    His act was designed to create in us a response of love and gratitude and wonder.
    It was not intended to make us feel guilty every time we think about it.

consider this - when those people try to make you feel guilty that you killed Jesus

If I were guilty for causing the death of Jesus, what could erase that guilt?
    To claim the blood of Christ to cover it would incur the same guilt again!
    I would be forced to the conclusion that the only way to be free of the guilt of Christ’s sacrifice would be to die for my own sins.

never be bamboozled by weird religious notions that make you feel GUILTY as this is a powerplay for controlling you
    Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling.
    He will try to bring you down by these things.
    Use your weapons and he will flee from you.
    Some of you encounter opposition.
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Did You Kill Jesus Christ
    Some preachers say that humanity in general and each of us personally is responsible for the death of Jesus Christ.
    Many sincere Christians have believed this.
    As a result, many labor under a huge burden of guilt.
    to be made to feel guilty is to be controlled by evil

Are we responsible for the death of Jesus?
    If we aren’t, then who is?

the answer is simple and not difficult to understand
    Jesus has chosen to die in our place, to make us free from the penalty of our own sins.

(John 10:15).
    He gave his life as a sign of his love.
    His act was designed to create in us a response of love and gratitude and wonder.

consider this - when those people try to make you feel guilty that you killed Jesus

If I were guilty for causing the death of Jesus, what could erase that guilt?
    To claim the blood of Christ to cover it would incur the same guilt again!
    I would be forced to the conclusion that the only way to be free of the guilt of Christ’s sacrifice would be to die for my own sins.
    Lucy,

Very well said.

yes Elijah because it is the truth

and none of us murdered Jesus that is evil and wrong twisted thinking when JESUS HIMSELF CLEARLY STATES otherwise

WHAT is the point to contradict Our Saviour?
    why would people do this?
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

The Message of the Apostles

and none of us murdered Jesus that is evil and wrong twisted thinking when JESUS HIMSELF CLEARLY STATES otherwise

WHAT is the point to contradict Our Saviour?
    why would people do this?
    Lucy, the message of the Apostles was the one of accusation in the KILLING or MURDERING of Yeshua:

Acts 2:22 - 2:23

22 “Men of Israel, listen to these words: Yeshua the Nazarene, a man attested to you by Elohim with miracles and wonders and signs which Elohim performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know —
    23 this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of Elohim, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Acts 3:14 - 3:15

14 “But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
    15 but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom Elohim raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.

Lucy, just about everything you "tell" us is FULL of errors and falsehoods. The MESSAGE was that THEY had MURDERED/KILLED Yeshua, and when they heard that message, they were cut to the heart, and repented - Acts 2:37. The message was NOT, hey everyone, have you heard the good news about how "Jesus" took his own life (no one took it from him), and all you need to do is believe that he took his life in the stead of yours and now you can be happy with him and no longer worry about sinning, because the law is done away with. Hooray, Hooray, good times are here. We can believe anything we want, do anything we want, and all will be honky dory because he died in our place. Yeah Lucy, I just bet you that YOUR version of the Gospel was slipped in and a whole lot of deceived people are believing exactly like you do now. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

''they may have well said that'' Ken

BUT JESUS HIMSELF TOLD US ALL HOW HE VIEWED HIS SACRIFICE/DEATH
    AND YES the ruling Jews did plot to kill him 11 times and later by their unjust verdict STOOD by and allowed Roman approval to crucify Him.

yet
    THIS IS WHAT HE SAID.
    “I lay down my life for the sheep,” He said (John 10:15).
    WHOM SHALL WE BELIEVE?
    IT'S
    ''THEM OR JESUS''

The answer is simple and not difficult to understand
    He gave his life as a sign of His love to me and to you.

you BELIJEVE ''THEM''
    I BELIEVE JESUS

and yes Jesus died by His own word- that is why the Roman guard knew ''He was the Son of GOD''
    FOR NO ONE can simply die by their word.
    BTW
    Please dont put words into my mouth, as I don't wish to be grouped with a Judaizer

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS SUPERCEED your belief Ken!!!
    3 times Peter tells us that Christ died and that the purpose of His death was to enable us to live differently.
    Or another way to put it is
    Peter tells us that God's purpose for us is that we live like Christ,
    how?
    That we live righteously; and he tells us 3 times that his unshakable, infinitely compelling commitment to fulfill that purpose in us is the death of his Son to make it happen.
    His commitment to make it happen is seen in the sacrifice of His Son.
    No one can remove The Father's commitment, and make it no account,

I don't tell falsehood Ken, [that is your lie about me] I simply point out how you are so desperate to bring us all back under captivity to the deadly virus of the law
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-12-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, the message of the Apostles was the one of accusation in the KILLING or MURDERING of Yeshua:

22 “Men of Israel, listen to these words: Yeshua the Nazarene, a man attested to you by Elohim with miracles and wonders and signs which Elohim performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know —
    23 this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of Elohim, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Acts 3:14 - 3:15

14 “But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
    15 but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom Elohim raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.

Lucy, just about everything you "tell" us is FULL of errors and falsehoods. The MESSAGE was that THEY had MURDERED/KILLED Yeshua, and when they heard that message, they were cut to the heart, and repented - Acts 2:37. The message was NOT, hey everyone, have you heard the good news about how "Jesus" took his own life (no one took it from him), and all you need to do is believe that he took his life in the stead of yours and now you can be happy with him and no longer worry about sinning, because the law is done away with. Hooray, Hooray, good times are here. We can believe anything we want, do anything we want, and all will be honky dory because he died in our place. Yeah Lucy, I just bet you that YOUR version of the Gospel was slipped in and a whole lot of deceived people are believing exactly like you do now. Ken
    Correction here Ken,

The apostle Peter said:

And now, brethren, I wot/know that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he/God hath so fulfilled. Acts 3:17-18

Peter NEVER said, I know that through ignorance WE did it, and it was YAH that fulfilled it says Peter, then WHY are you and Spying contradicting the apostle Peter?

And Ken,

Ken, then why are you and Spying identifying with these godless men, and trying to get others including Lucy and myself to identify with these godless men?

Old buddy, yours and Spying's godless doctrine is beginning to testify against and to your face.

elijah what ever the PLAN WAS

Jesus knew He would be slain and agreed to this plan from, the creation of the world
    yes, the jews of the day had Him murdered and the Romans Government allowed this to happen.
    [this is what the verse refers too]
    and yes i Thank the Saviour with love for doing all He did as I can be set free.
    and for the goodnews - i am PROGRESSIVELY being set free from all spots and wrinkles i once had, and my former nature is being erased AMEN
    THIS IS HOW I KNOW I AM SAVED AND being SET FREE from all those strongholds that once held me captive .... and ofcourse there is a way to go
    I am forever grateful for the cross and how it changed my life

Jesus knew He would be slain and agreed to this plan from, the creation of the world
    yes, the jews of the day had Him murdered and the Romans Government allowed this to happen.
    and yes i Thank the Saviour with love for doing all He did as I can be set free.
    and for the goodnews - i am PROGRESSIVELY being set free from all spots and wrinkles i once had, and my former nature is being erased AMEN
    THIS IS HOW I KNOW I AM SAVED AND being SET FREE from all those strongholds that once held me captive .... and ofcourse there is a way to go
    Yes Lucy,

I'm grateful for Messiah's offering sacrifice too.

I am building My Temple and you are My stones.

I am building My Temple and you are My stones. It will be a Glorious Temple and you will be perfected. The cares of life and the things which beset you emanate from the natural realms.
    Did I not say to let the natural take care of the natural? You are called for a purpose which is to serve Me in the highest calling to be given to man. Never before have I had immortal servants on the earth. You are kings and priests unto Me. I will clothe you with the robes of your calling as you represent Me, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You will rule the nations with a rod of iron for you are the overcomers. To be overcomers, there must be things to overcome, so do not condemn yourselves. You are the saviours about to arise on the mountain of Zion.

Hear Me My Sons, and Trust Me no matter what, for nothing will stand in My way and nothing shall prevent My purposes”.

the real GOOD NEWS

Our Father desires to lead us into the fullness of the knowledge of His Son, and increase our spiritual understanding.
    It is vital that we not neglect the gift that is in us.
    The Holy Spirit is our teacher, instructor, guide, and intermediary, interceding for us according to the will of God.
    Praying for the baptism of the Holy Spirit or continually experiencing the Baptism is not about getting the Holy Spirit into you, it is about a release of the indwelling Spirit so that there can be an out flowing.
    Jesus expressed this on last day of the feast of Tabernacles, so it is particularly significant for us.
    In John 7:37-39 He says:
    "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink." (This pertains to the inflow of the Spirit) Then He continued: "He who believes in me… out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
    Here Jesus is talking about the second part of the process.
    The living water flows in and then out.
    We have the instance of the woman at the well in Samaria.
    John 4:14-15
    "Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
    The Father gave you the Holy Spirit when you received Jesus.
    Now you must fully receive or agree to its further manifestation, in that there is revealed to us the power of commitment.
    It is the authority of His resurrected life.

Having been joined to Him in His death and resurrection we have been granted the honor and the blessing of experiencing the Spirit bearing witness in our hearts, regarding the value of any issue or matter that we consider.
    The anointing that you have received of Him teaches you all things.
    The Baptism of the Spirit is essential for the complete healing of the soul through the ministry and working of the Spirit.
    To overccome all things as He overcame