therefore
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

I am HIS WORKMANSHIP NOT YOURS
    so butt out from my walk into HIS LIVING PRESENCE AND TRUE SALVATION

I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU - BUT HIM -YESHUA
    I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE YOU - BUT HIM - YESHUA
    I DONT SEEK TO LIVE IN YOUR FORM OF FREEDOM - BUT HIS -YESHUA

SO BUTT out from my life, as your opinions are NO USE TO ME = only HIS ARE
    Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling.
    He will try to bring you down by these things.
    Use your weapons and he will flee from you.
    Some of you encounter opposition.
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

from My Saviour TO ME

it has nothing to do with YOU - this is His instructions for MY life not yours

The first function of the Mind of Christ, is produced by the Spirit of the christ in ME, as the Spirit of Wisdom.
    The Spirit of Wisdom is simply all of My Saviour's supernatural Thoughts that He has already placed in MY heart at My new birth.
    Hebrews 8:10 says that the Spirit engraves His Word in MY heart.
    God's Wisdom is His supernatural intelligence-His secret knowledge.

Jesus Wisdom is not a wisdom of the world, because it can't be bought, it can't be studied for, or earned.
    Jesus Wisdom is the foundation of MY life and the basis upon which the rest of My spiritual "house" will be built.
    Jesus Words to ME (His Wisdom and revelation TO ME ) must be My sustenance, My nourishment, My food, and My life's bread.

My walk has NOTHING to do with you
    = you find your own walk and allow Me to walk MY path with My divine friend
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

it is not YOUR BUSINESS

to understand
    HOW
    My Saviour is striping Me to purge Me, and cleanse Me again and again of all these things which are contrary *IN* Me to HIM and His nature
    This healing process IN Me is none of YOUR BUSINESS but HIS

so MOVE ON

I have a long boring night ahead. So I'm going to interject here. Have you been trying to tell Ken, Spying their business on the forum? Why not just let them worship as they see fit like you are asking? Why does God care how as long as the heart is in the right place?

Apologies if I misunderstood.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

everyone in churchdom tells everyone else how to believe ED

I did too.
    till i discovered..
    it is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS and it is none of my business.

to All believers In Him, Jesus said to each of His people, '''FOLLOW ME''' = not others
    2 IS COMPANY 3 IS A CROWD

there are many believers in the Kingdom
    all have a unique character as NO MAN can be taught like A ROBOT but changed by divine individual coaching

we have had 2000yrs of this CHURCH ROBOTIC nonsense - TIME TO MOVE OUT AND MOVE ON- FROM A TOTAL FAILURE

His sons and His daughters are HIS WORKMANSHIP

''He walks with me and He talks to me
    And He tells me I am His own
    And the Love we share as we tarry there
    Is far greater than ever known''

He speaks
    “Surely as you listen to Me and obey My voice, I will do a work in you which you have not planned, but I will reveal it to you.

I have called and chosen you even through personal cost that I might reveal Myself to those who will seek My face.

My demands on you shall be great, but it will be joy to you if you heed My voice.

Be not afraid of people, and submit not to the voice of man, for I have ordained that My name shall be revealed and that those who cry in the captivity of religion shall go free.

Shelve all plans and schemes born from the counsel of man, and I shall reveal the counsel of My Spirit, against whom flesh shall not stand”.

But Lucy, you keep trying to teach us NONSENSE!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to understand
    HOW
    My Saviour is striping Me to purge Me, and cleanse Me again and again of all these things which are contrary *IN* Me to HIM and His nature
    This healing process IN Me is none of YOUR BUSINESS but HIS

so MOVE ON
    Lucy, if you would stop trying to teach us NONSENSE, we would MOVE ON. But your delusional teachings, especially about how you don't need to go to doctors because Yeshua was beaten unmercifully with "stripes," is total and complete NONSENSE. Stop trying to teach us NONSENSE. Our Heavenly Father would not need to have His Son beaten and given "stripes" so that you would not need to go to a doctor (like Herbert Armstrong taught--you like following Herbert don't you?). Yeshua said this (and I know you ONLY choose what YOU believe to accept concerning what Yeshua said):

Lk 5:31 And Yeshua answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

Oh, I know, Yeshua hadn't been beaten here yet, so that is why He said the sick need to go to doctors, but after He was beaten, no need for doctors, huh Lucy? You and Herbert are really going to be embarrassed when you come up in the resurrection, realizing you BOTH were teaching NONSENSE. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Jesus our teacher

The Sons and daughters of God, His Faithful, will take on His Strength.
    The Lord will strengthen, renew and refresh us in His Holy Spirit to burn our human weaknesses from us and to partake of His Strength.
    This will happen in the process of perfecting by the Spirit of Glory as we follow His advice

Jesus talks to His church to give then His strength and His courage
    My Strength has its source in the Spirit surpassing the natural realm.
    My Strength has always been there for those who will find it, but I say to you My Elect that I have called My Strength over you at your birth and it will come forth in you as you enter into My Fullness.
    But know that My Fullness is your Fullness.
    It comes with My Divine Nature into which I have been moulding you.
    My Strength does not come from the human nature or the natural human will.
    My Strength comes from the Spirit of Glory.
    I would say to you to look beyond that which has failed you and stand in the Word which I give you.
    Begin to arise into who you are.
    As you will do that, you will see My Glory begin to shine in you and you will act and react as a New Man.
    Surrender your natural weaknesses to Me and I will cause you to arise with My Breath in your nostrils and you shall be born into My image and bear My Glory”.

i never teach I tell..a teller... like in a bank what you do with the information..

is your business.
    Ken, what the real PROBLEM IS you remain religiously carnal minded and immersed in the LAW OF MOSES.

I would like to comment here in your post.
    Lucy, if you would stop trying to teach us NONSENSE, we would MOVE ON. But your delusional teachings, especially about how you don't need to go to doctors because Yeshua was beaten unmercifully with "stripes," is total and complete NONSENSE. Stop trying to teach us NONSENSE. Our Heavenly Father would not need to have His Son beaten and given "stripes" so that you would not need to go to a doctor (like Herbert Armstrong taught--you like following Herbert don't you?). Yeshua said this (and I know you ONLY choose what YOU believe to accept concerning what Yeshua said):

Lk 5:31 And Yeshua answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

Oh, I know, Yeshua hadn't been beaten here yet, so that is why He said the sick need to go to doctors, but after He was beaten, no need for doctors, huh Lucy? You and Herbert are really going to be embarrassed when you come up in the resurrection, realizing you BOTH were teaching NONSENSE. Ken
    the Messiah, allows His people to be healthy in their spirit soul and body as HIS NEW CREATURE,
    I DONT demand others not go to doctors, as Herbert Armstrong did, as it is THE SAVIOUR'S PERSONAL REVELATION to each of the'''Called out ones''', How HE REMAINS THEIR SHEPHERD AND TAKES CARE OF HIS SHEEP.

YOU see Ken,
    We are on different levels here and a very different playing field, as you trust the system for all your needs and now I don't.
    You are biblically termed A FAITHLESS UNBELIEVER and a lip server.
    [ A TREE WITH LEAVES THAT BEARS NO FRUIT]
    and no amount of huffing and puffing shall work for by their fruits ye shall know them~

? Do you know Him in the power of His Resurrection?

JESUS reveals His interest in ALL 3 parts of our lives and works towards their perfecting.
    the perfecting of the spirit our soul and our body.,
    Mat 9:12
    But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
    You remain A PART OF THE SYSTEM, and this whole system is one of gross darkness.

WHY NOT BECOME whole ?
    AND RECEIVE THIS revelation on how?

The sick [ not the made whole] need the physicians Ken, you fail to see the verse from the true holy perspective.
    Jesus said,
    All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28:18).
    Jesus is over all the powers on the earth; no power can defeat Him.
    He has provided that power for our benefit, power to make you complete IN ALL OUR 3 PARTS.

What has happened to you dear Ken, [ and billions like you] you sat in church and soaked in lies misconceptions and 1/2 truths - then came out, and made up your own religion based on the law of Moses with a dash here and there of the gospel.
    JESUS has to take this evil mixture away ,so you can be set free from every form of disharmony and fruitlessness.

NOTICE = JESUS NEVER referred anyone to a Physician

Ken - you are termed THE SICK -THEY THAT ARE sick need the doctors

And you do need the physicians.
    For your pills and to heal all your diseases [ but cannot in all cases - as it is BIG BUSINESS LIKE big religion]

They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
    Never once did Jesus seek a doctor to HEAL in His place... NEVER ONCE DID HE SAY ''OH YOU ARE FAR TOO SICK FOR ME TO HEAL GO SEE YOUR DOCTORS.''

YOU are so far outside THE NEW CREATURE REALM and all its divine life style
    It is so sad to witness your glorification of a dark evil system Jesus never admired.

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND why you are so far away from the truth of the NEW COVENANT AND HOW TO LIVE AS A NEW CREATURE, UNDER HIS NEW PRIESTHOOD.

THE SICK NEED THE PHYSICIAN.
    YOUR'E SICK - THE SICK ARE '' THE SINNERS'' you will die from this virus called SIN
    YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ''MADE WHOLE'' - HEALTHY,

HERBERT ARMSTONG was wrong, to demand 'you don't go to the doctor' as most pew people, sit under a very false shepherd and soak in this religious sewerage.

Herein lies the Mystery of HEALTH.
    DO NOT find fault with this truth, otherwise you will show your ignorance

Our good Physician had the power of healing in Himself
    When we become ''enchristed WITH HIS POWER OF THE RESURRECTION'', we too progressively become HIS HEALTH.
    THIS IS ALL INCLUDED IN John 10 v 10 = as life abundant.
    WHY NOT become '' the righteous,'' aka- the Just who live by faith.=True faith is an active relationship with The Saviour that governs at all times what we are and what we do.
    Faith is not merely a belief in theological facts.
    The Love and mercy of the Master brings salvation and always produces righteous behaviour.

WHEN YOU HAVE HIS ETERNAL LIFE IN YOU YOU ALSO HAVE HIS HEALTH PROGRESSIVE INSERTED, AS WE BECOME HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS HERE.

you need THE SAVIOUR'S RE-ASSURANCES
    "The just shall live by faith" is defined as follows:
    the individual whose personality and behaviour are acceptable to Jesus thinks, speaks, and acts as one who loves, seeks, relies on, hopes in, obeys, and trusts Jesus 24/7 for each need - They are HIs sheep and He tends them.

Lucy, you and Herbert are two peas in a pod.

is your business.
    Ken, what the real PROBLEM IS you remain religiously carnal minded and immersed in the LAW OF MOSES.

I would like to comment here in your post.

the Messiah, allows His people to be healthy in their spirit soul and body as HIS NEW CREATURE,
    I DONT demand others not go to doctors, as Herbert Armstrong did, as it is THE SAVIOUR'S PERSONAL REVELATION to each of the'''Called out ones''', How HE REMAINS THEIR SHEPHERD AND TAKES CARE OF HIS SHEEP.

YOU see Ken,
    We are on different levels here and a very different playing field, as you trust the system for all your needs and now I don't.
    You are biblically termed A FAITHLESS UNBELIEVER and a lip server.
    [ A TREE WITH LEAVES THAT BEARS NO FRUIT]
    and no amount of huffing and puffing shall work for by their fruits ye shall know them~

? Do you know Him in the power of His Resurrection?

JESUS reveals His interest in ALL 3 parts of our lives and works towards their perfecting.
    the perfecting of the spirit our soul and our body.,

You remain A PART OF THE SYSTEM, and this whole system is one of gross darkness.

WHY NOT BECOME whole ?
    AND RECEIVE THIS revelation on how?

The sick [ not the made whole] need the physicians Ken, you fail to see the verse from the true holy perspective.
    Jesus said,
    Jesus is over all the powers on the earth; no power can defeat Him.
    He has provided that power for our benefit, power to make you complete IN ALL OUR 3 PARTS.

What has happened to you dear Ken, [ and billions like you] you sat in church and soaked in lies misconceptions and 1/2 truths - then came out, and made up your own religion based on the law of Moses with a dash here and there of the gospel.
    JESUS has to take this evil mixture away ,so you can be set free from every form of disharmony and fruitlessness.

NOTICE = JESUS NEVER referred anyone to a Physician
    Hi Lucy, you are going to have to show me where Herbert Armstrong demanded others not to go to doctors. You said, "I DONT demand others not go to doctors, as Herbert Armstrong did." Now, here is a quote from Herbert Armstrong's article on healing, and he WAS just like you, he didn't condemn or judge those who, through lack of faith, utilized the services of the medical profession:

Quote from Herbert Armstrong from his booklet, The Plain Truth About Healing:

God's Church does not judge or condemn those who, through lack of faith, utilize the services of the medical profession. God's Church merely says to you, HEALING IS INCLUDED — Christ already has PAID for it-it is a PROMISE of God (with conditions of obedience and faith), and it is one of God's BENEFITS which is INCLUDED in the gift of His grace!

You see Lucy, you are so much more in line with Herbert's teachings than what Spying and myself are...so why are you following Herbert Armstrong's teachings on healing? Herbert really hammers "by his stripes you are healed," the way you do, and he also hammers "Jesus dying in your stead and paying the penalty for your sin," as you also teach...oh I mean TELL.

Here are some of your past quotes where you try to TELL us what to believe:

SO.... now we progress................ie
    you get a cold and you rush and take cold mixture...you are a babe ....
    next time you become sick a DIVINE FRIEND called FAITH APPEARS, AND YOU HAVE A CHANGED MIND AND NOT TAKE MEDICINE BUT ALLOW HIS STRIPES TO HEAL YOU...
    ONE STEP AT A TIME [ A WALK INTO FULL ENCHRISTMENT]

TILL THE TIME COMES YOU DONT GET ILL AND DONT NEED A DR OR MEDICAL INSURANCES.
    YESHUA will explain why this is so and give you the true facts of pharma, medicine, drs.... so your mind is so changed the gift of faith swings in and divine health is assured.
    When He came, He said He has power not only to resurrect anybody, but also to keep any man alive.
    But it has to be by faith called BELIEVING.
    We came into Christ by believing and after we are saved, we have to believe that He has healed our body: "by whose stripes ye were healed".
    So Lucy, you need to stop accusing us of following Herbert, and you need to recant your beliefs on healing, so that YOU are not following Herbert. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

is this heaven?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRx8-SANW8

or is this kingdom inside of us..... growing UNDER THE MASTERS Hand =called HIS WORKMANSHIP

Thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRx8-SANW8

or is this kingdom inside of us..... growing UNDER THE MASTERS Hand =called HIS WORKMANSHIP
    Lucy, this lifetime prepares us for this, a big thumbs up, that's alright.

i was thinking Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, this lifetime prepares us for this, a big thumbs up, that's alright.
    the beautiful jewels are really symbols of the divine character -FRUITS gained from a believers changed life of moving out from our former corruption into His incorruptibility
    and
    this heaven is not so much a real estate, but a REALM BEYOND CARNAL THINKING AND DOING.
    I would be rather interested to see what the jewels mean...as in fruit/colours/character?

the old SUNDAY SCHOOL song..
    what is it
    '''WHEN HE COUNTS up His JEWELS????

the beautiful jewels are really symbols of the divine character -FRUITS gained from a believers changed life of moving out from our former corruption into His incorruptibility
    and
    this heaven is not so much a real estate, but a REALM BEYOND CARNAL THINKING AND DOING.
    I would be rather interested to see what the jewels mean...as in fruit/colours/character?

the old SUNDAY SCHOOL song..
    what is it
    '''WHEN HE COUNTS up His JEWELS????
    Lucy, you may be on to something there, see Malachi 3:17.