Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: it is not up TO '''''YOU'''''' to teach me about my SALVATION

Elijah i would like u to consider this please

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, you may be on to something there, see Malachi 3:17.
    "On the day when I act," says the LORD Almighty, "they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.
    question
    DID JESUS actually dwell in ''heaven'' here after He began His Ministry in John 2 = the wedding at Cana.
    this was His 1st miracle.
    so
    i was thinking when Jesus held the 5 loaves and 2 Fishes in His hands some time later , and He multiplied these into 12 baskets filled with leftovers
    HE WAS ABLE TO PUT HIS HAND THROUGH THE VEIL, AND TAKE ALL HE NEEDED AS HE '''''SAW'''' WHAT HIS FATHER WAS DOING

He was able to go into and out from heaven, because he had become THE BEGOTTEN Son= so all realms where now SEEN BY HIS EYESIGHT.
    HE SAW AND THEN DID.

ofcourse i am not saying this is true but i did wonder~~~~if Jesus was able to see through the veil with 20/20 divine vision....

i think Elijah if we lay aside our differences we could have many such divine revelations.....he is longing to show forth to His friends

i would like to also talk about this wedding at cana....''My time is not ye come'' and move out from that statement

I know off the top of my head these 12 jewels can mean ''frequencies'' [ ascensions] to pass though ''stages of growth'' so we pass though different stages like in a grade school
    the highest grade [frequency] is LOVE = and its the LAST VIRTUE To BE ADDED so His people are well able to love the unlovable as He did.

somehow- I know this VIRTUE LOVE, HAS TO FLOW OUT TO all OTHERS and THIS DIVINE FLOW changes them.
    I don't fully know how to explain this because it is SUCH A LIFE CHANGING ELEMENT and found=== in the woman with an issue of blood as she touched the hem of His garment '''''''' 'VIRTUE'''''''''' FLOWED OUT FROM HIM''

His people need this same element for TRUE DIVINE HOLY LIFE CHANGING MINISTRY

http://crystalstheirmeanings.com/the...-and-the-bible
    I FOUND THIS article very interesting about the facets /meaning of each jewel
    Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling.
    He will try to bring you down by these things.
    Use your weapons and he will flee from you.
    Some of you encounter opposition.
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    question
    DID JESUS actually dwell in ''heaven'' here after He began His Ministry in John 2 = the wedding at Cana.
    this was His 1st miracle.
    so
    i was thinking when Jesus held the 5 loaves and 2 Fishes in His hands some time later , and He multiplied these into 12 baskets filled with leftovers
    HE WAS ABLE TO PUT HIS HAND THROUGH THE VEIL, AND TAKE ALL HE NEEDED AS HE '''''SAW'''' WHAT HIS FATHER WAS DOING

He was able to go into and out from heaven, because he had become THE BEGOTTEN Son= so all realms where now SEEN BY HIS EYESIGHT.
    HE SAW AND THEN DID.

ofcourse i am not saying this is true but i did wonder~~~~if Jesus was able to see through the veil with 20/20 divine vision....

i think Elijah if we lay aside our differences we could have many such divine revelations.....he is longing to show forth to His friends

i would like to also talk about this wedding at cana....''My time is not ye come'' and move out from that statement

I know off the top of my head these 12 jewels can mean ''frequencies'' [ ascensions] to pass though ''stages of growth'' so we pass though different stages like in a grade school
    the highest grade [frequency] is LOVE = and its the LAST VIRTUE To BE ADDED so His people are well able to love the unlovable as He did.

somehow- I know this VIRTUE LOVE, HAS TO FLOW OUT TO all OTHERS and THIS DIVINE FLOW changes them.
    I don't fully know how to explain this because it is SUCH A LIFE CHANGING ELEMENT and found=== in the woman with an issue of blood as she touched the hem of His garment '''''''' 'VIRTUE'''''''''' FLOWED OUT FROM HIM''

His people need this same element for TRUE DIVINE HOLY LIFE CHANGING MINISTRY

http://crystalstheirmeanings.com/the...-and-the-bible
    I FOUND THIS article very interesting about the facets /meaning of each jewel
    Well Lucy, Messiah had to get it from somewhere, and your idea is as good as any I've heard.

PS: Yea, would it not be great everyone could put their differences aside.

Lucy,

You stuck to the truth that Messiah came and laid down His Life for His sheep, and you have stuck to His faith and righteousness, and for that I deeply respect you, because this is as the scriptures teach, and so do I believe too.

And I might add, He gives His sheep eternal life, and no one, and I mean no one, can pluck His sheep out of the Father's hand, because He is greater than all.

the Saviour will overlook ''differences'' as long as LOVE IN THE HEART is there~~~~

Well Lucy, Messiah had to get it from somewhere, and your idea is as good as any I've heard.

PS: Yea, would it not be great everyone could put their differences aside.
    I don't really think OUR ''differences'' are ALL a BAD thing BUT ONLY like GRADES OF LEARNING= BUT THE MAIN CORE I feel is to treat each difference with HIS LOVE.....[ SOMETHING OF WHICH I NOW AM LEARNING TO DO]

SO~~~
    I do believe some ''miracles'' happen under the ''right conditions'' = and the veil opens to allow abundance/plenty to ''materialize'' here.
    it is not really '' an amazing thing'' but a Natural thing, we have been BLINDED TOO because Jesus spoke of this BLINDNESS MANY TIMES.

CONSIDER THIS PLX ELIJAH

Jesus had 30years of testing and walking by faith. [this walk is the same for all Believers = the way]
    then came the river Jordon with His cousin John the B baptismal service
    The Holy Spirit descended onto Jesus and it was only then HE BECAME THE ''''''BEGOTTEN''''' and this stage of His maturity ALLOWED Him to see into the divine dimension and take from this realm all He needed.
    meaning
    HIS TESTS OF FAITH FOR 30ISH YEARS - THEN BECAME THE THINGS - He hoped for.[ MANIFESTING into His presence]

the invisible had become visible to HIM,
    I DONT FULLY KNOW THIS FOR SURE ELIJAH it may well need fine tuning.
    BUT AFTER OUR FAITH HAS BEEN TESTED - DIVINE MANIFESTING COMES THE NORM AND WE '''SEE''' [no longer blind into the other heavenly realm] as our eyes are opened
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

I don't really think OUR ''differences'' are a BAD thing BUT ONLY like GRADES OF LEARNING= BUT THE MAIN CORE I feel is to treat each difference with HIS LOVE.....[ SOMETHING OF WHICH I NOW AM LEARNING TO DO]

SO~~~
    I do believe some ''miracles'' happen under the ''right conditions'' = and the veil opens to allow abundance/plenty to ''materialize'' here.
    it is not really '' an amazing thing'' but a Natural thing, we have been BLINDED TOO because Jesus spoke of this BLINDNESS MANY TIMES.

CONSIDER THIS PLX ELIJAH

Jesus had 30years of testing and walking by faith. [this walk is the same for all Believers = the way]
    then came the river Jordon with His cousin John the B baptismal service
    The Holy Spirit descended onto Jesus and it was only then HE BECAME THE ''''''BEGOTTEN''''' and this stage of His maturity ALLOWED Him to see into the divine dimension and take from this realm all He needed.
    meaning
    HIS TESTS OF FAITH FOR 30ISH YEARS - THEN BECAME THE THINGS - He hoped for.[ MANIFESTING into His presence]

the invisible had become visible to HIM,
    Yes, the substance of faith.

yes JESUS SAW AND MANIFESTED OUT THE SUBSTANCES OF HIS FAITH

WAIT ELIJAH PLEASE

Wait
    Jesus no longer viewed this world here AS his REAL REALITY
    YES~~~~
    in the ''begotten realm'' - the REAL TRUE kingdom world becomes our reality.
    NOW
    I remember in the movie the 1st Matrix, Neo is released from his captivity and is ministered too by Morpheus - he is laying on a hospital bed covered in needles and Neo opens his eyes and
    MORPHEUS SAID
    '''WELCOME TO THE REAL world NEO''
    NEO means new.

THE ''''BEGOTTENS'' SEE THE REAL WORLD - THEIR BLINDNESS IS REMOVED.
    THE VEIL OF THE TEMPLE [US OUR BLIND EYES ] HAS BEEN RIPPED IN 2.

I FEEL THIS IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY

they SAW heaven open

WAIT ELIJAH PLEASE

Wait
    YES~~~~
    NOW
    I remember in the movie the 1st Matrix, Neo is released from his captivity and is ministered too by Morpheus - he is laying on a hospital bed covered in needles and Neo opens his eyes and
    MORPHEUS SAID
    NEO means new.

Study Bible
    The Baptism of Jesus
    …15“Let it be so now,” Jesus replied. “It is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness in this way.
    ” Then John permitted Him.
    16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water.
    Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him.
    17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”…
    LOOK AT THIS WORD ''RIGHTEOUS''
    -THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS''
    [ these called out ones, who are tested to walk by faith aka - trust/confidence in the promises] - the heavens [ the real world] is opened to these people and the voice says ''My BELOVED SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED'' amen
    He saw=" before "the heavens being rent asunder" so it shall be for the divine saints, the same, and their eyes opened, as they walk together IN THE FULLNESS OF SPIRIT

ALSO if we look at ''the dove'' ="harmless as doves" is also essential to ministry.

VIEW A REVELATION from a different understanding/perspective

LOOK AT THIS WORD ''RIGHTEOUS''
    -THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS''
    [ these called out ones, who are tested to walk by faith aka - trust/confidence in the promises] - the heavens [ the real world] is opened to these people and the voice says ''My BELOVED SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED'' amen
    He saw=" before "the heavens being rent asunder" so it shall be for the divine saints, the same, and their eyes opened, as they walk together IN THE FULLNESS OF SPIRIT

ALSO if we look at ''the dove'' ="harmless as doves" is also essential to ministry.
    “lifted up His eyes.” is used 4 times.

Jesus RE-FOCUSED HIS EYESIGHT =aka- HIS EYESIGHT MOVED OUT FROM THE CARNAL WORLD here with its limited eye sight, INTO THE REAL WORLD of unlimited eyesight [ the invisible]
    BTW
    we are all CAPTIVES to a very small light spectrum... a tiny window in the Light range.

so HE RE-FOCUSED HIS EYES HE SAW into the Invisible.
    Before teaching, Jesus “lifted up His eyes on His disciples” (Luke 6:20]

yes I know His people see through the eyes of faith BUT FAITH ENDS AS THE SUBSTANCES APPEAR.
    JESUS HAD ''WORKED UPON HIS FAITH SO WELL'' THAT WHAT HE HOPED FOR NOW APPEARED.

Before miraculously feeding the multitudes, Jesus “lifted up His eyes and saw a great company” (John 6:5).
    Before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He “lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank you that you have heard Me” (John 11:39-41).
    Before praying, Jesus “lifted His eyes to heaven and said.” (John 17:1).

WHEN HE DID THIS = HE EXPECTED THE BEST because He saw and Heard and then MINISTERED OUT FROM THE REAL WORLD OF DIVINE SEEING AND DIVINE HEARING

Have i proof that we could ''''see''' into the invisible kingdom

OFCOURSE
    ELISHA+ THE MANTLE OF THE DOUBLE ANOINTING.

2 Kings 6:17
    Then Elisha prayed and said,
    “O Lord, please open his eyes that he may see.” So the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
    IF we matured and attained to the double anointing mantle = would we ever be afraid?
    so
    lets go back to the 1st miracle
    * the water turned into wine at the wedding in Cana John 2
    MARY [in her last recorded quote IN THE N.T. said] ''''whatsoever My Son asks you to do DO IT''
    this is why a Believer follows HIM only.

NOTICE 6 WATER JARS are going to be filled to the brim with the new wine
    [ some will come into the fullness of Life and Spirit =[here]
    Why?
    because the BEST WINE IS TO BE SERVED LAST.
    THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE ''''THE BEST WINE'''' and if you are not sure -JESUS WILL TELL YOU.

''THE BEST'' is to be likened to ELISHA AND THE MANTLE he RECEIVED FROM ELIJAH.
    ELIJAH DID 8 MIRACLES
    ELISHA DID 16

Elisha COULD SEE into the invisible as a double anointed person, with the mantle
    AND JESUS HAS ''SAVED'' THIS TYPE OF BEST WINE TILL LAST.

HE WILL FILL THEM TO THE BRIM WITH HIS HOLY LIFE SPIRIT AND ALL OUR FLAWED FACALITIES WILL BE RETURNED TO their FORMER perfect BLUEPRINT.
    AMEN

I realised for the 1st time our DEFORMED EYE SIGHT holds us all captives to a flesh/carnal, deceived world that appears real,
    THESE BELIEVERS ARE THE new wine and the new creature
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-12-2018 at 12:12 AM.

did Jesus SEE with His eyes those events in the invisible realm

YES
    Jesus did walk by faith for many long years- called THE WAY yet this faith MATURED INTO THE SUBSTANCES HOPED FOR.
    can His believer be the same
    YES
    progressively walking the PATH OF FAITH as His image and likeness here amen.

THE STAGE IS now set that His believers need Jesus to break in with light—to open our eyes wide so we can see the supernatural events unfolding behind the natural scenes.
    amen and yes Sir~~~

Ofcourse we should not seek supernatural experiences for the sake of seeking supernatural experiences,
    no no no
    we should seek OUR Saviour and trust that He will give us what we need.
    There's nothing wrong with crying out to HIM to open our eyes when we sense that we aren't seeing what He really wants His saints to see.

[the story of Elisha and His servant comes to mind]
    a Believer well may ask the Master to open their eyes for a specific purpose—a purpose that is sure to spark faith in soul and spirit:

TO SEE WITH holy 20/20 VISION ALL THAT JESUS SAW AND HEARD for the ministry of the Kingdom on earth and its sure success

Lucy, Herbert's little health student.

OFCOURSE
    ELISHA+ THE MANTLE OF THE DOUBLE ANOINTING.

IF we matured and attained to the double anointing mantle = would we ever be afraid?
    so
    lets go back to the 1st miracle
    * the water turned into wine at the wedding in Cana John 2
    MARY [in her last recorded quote IN THE N.T. said] ''''whatsoever My Son asks you to do DO IT''
    this is why a Believer follows HIM only.

NOTICE 6 WATER JARS are going to be filled to the brim with the new wine
    [ some will come into the fullness of Life and Spirit =[here]
    Why?
    because the BEST WINE IS TO BE SERVED LAST.
    THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE ''''THE BEST WINE'''' and if you are not sure -JESUS WILL TELL YOU.

''THE BEST'' is to be likened to ELISHA AND THE MANTLE he RECEIVED FROM ELIJAH.
    ELIJAH DID 8 MIRACLES
    ELISHA DID 16

Elisha COULD SEE into the invisible as a double anointed person, with the mantle
    AND JESUS HAS ''SAVED'' THIS TYPE OF BEST WINE TILL LAST.

HE WILL FILL THEM TO THE BRIM WITH HIS HOLY LIFE SPIRIT AND ALL OUR FLAWED FACALITIES WILL BE RETURNED TO their FORMER perfect BLUEPRINT.
    AMEN

I realised for the 1st time our DEFORMED EYE SIGHT holds us all captives to a flesh/carnal, deceived world that appears real,
    THESE BELIEVERS ARE THE new wine and the new creature
    Lucy, are you looking into any more of Herbert's teachings? You know, one thing that Herbert did not teach is that Yahweh was Satan. You say you don't "teach" us these things, you just "tell" it to us. But I'm really surprised you would "tell" us about an account where Yahweh Elohim "opened" the eyes of a youth, when the one that was asking it had 42 youths cursed for calling him "bald?" (2 Kings 2:23–24) Is not Elisha, in your tellings, just about as evil as Moses and Yahweh? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

WAIT ELIJAH PLEASE

Wait
    YES~~~~
    NOW
    MORPHEUS SAID
    NEO means new.

Lucy,

Someone else also suggested that I watch that movie.

yes the 1st movie of the Matrix series was most interesting

Lucy,

Someone else also suggested that I watch that movie.
    the words ;;WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD;; I feel were very telling as Jesus walked IN THE REAL WORLD we cannot see.
    The kingdom Realm of His father proved more real than this shadow world we think of as real and I realised Elisha had ''the mantle'' to view both realms.

the words ;;WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD;; I feel were very telling as Jesus walked IN THE REAL WORLD we cannot see.
    The kingdom Realm of His father proved more real than this shadow world we think of as real and I realised Elisha had ''the mantle'' to view both realms.
    Lucy,

My wife has just informed me, that someone sent us that matrix 1 movie a while back, and we don't know who sent it, I think I will watch it tonight.

oh Elijah thats awesome

its the 1 st movie that IS BEST and view it from the standpoint of a new believer.....coming out from the carnal world and how they regain their true eye sight