Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: it is not up TO '''''YOU'''''' to teach me about my SALVATION

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    its the 1 st movie that IS BEST and view it from the standpoint of a new believer.....coming out from the carnal world and how they regain their true eye sight
    Lucy, I will.

I usually don't watch movies, but evidently someone must have thought there were some important aspects in that movie to send it to me, and I never even knew we had it till now.

''the generation of the righteous'' are taught by Jesus..

“The place of inheritance is another realm with a completely different order.
    Natural laws, orders, thinking and wisdom do not apply there.
    The order in this realm is the power of immortality.
    This order sustains and directs with a power so greater than human life, that a natural man will not believe it; he cannot, its not given to him to believe it.
    The only ones who believe it are My first fruits.
    I have planted a seed in them in their mother’s womb, and these human lives have been seemingly futile.
    They have been rejected, hurt, and even forsaken, but this was all the fruit of the seed in them.
    Their hearts are towards Me.
    They have seen the pain of life.
    They have felt in reality the travail of their souls.
    At the time of My revealing, their hearts were towards Me, and they have gladly forsaken, yes even at great sadness and human anguish, yet they love My presence and will not leave Me.
    I will perfect them and they shall reveal Me entirely.
    I shall wipe away all tears from their eyes and they shall share My throne for they have laid hold and been faithful to Me.
    They are the first fruits among men of immortality, and rather than tasting death as a human, they have tasted Life”.
    “The most detestable wickedness, by the men who pretend to ''speak for god''
    One glimpse at the world and you know it reflects anti Christ because everything is either destroyed or being destroyed.
    It is what happens when people allow evil to do their thinking for them.

THE REAL goodnews.

the GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS [ revelation by Paul Cain]

At the “Prophecy II Conference”, held at the Anaheim Vineyard in 1989, Paul Cain shared a revelation the Lord had given him from the King James’ translation of Psalm 14:5

“The Lord is in the Generation of the Righteous”.
    The Lord explained to Paul the significance of the Generation of the Righteous, as an end-time generation of people who get the Double-portion - which Paul Cain explained as “the Spirit without any limits”.

He went on to say that God deliberately limited the power available to the 1st Century Apostles, as He was saving the best till last, and that God had kept the best of every bloodline for these days.

As I listened to the message, I felt the Spirit confirming it, although my Evangelical background threw up several doubts.
    I asked the Lord to make it clear, and suddenly found the Generation of the Righteous appearing on almost every page of the Bible.

I believe that the teaching is one of the “Keys of the Kingdom” - a teaching that unlocks many of the hidden mysteries of the Lord within the Bible.

On at least two occasions in Matthew, Jesus outlines a Key Spiritual Principle: “... the last will be first, and the first will be last
    (Matt 19:30 & 20:16).

The first miraculous sign that Jesus did (John 2:1-11) is a Prophetic sign of the End Times.
    At the wedding feast, Jesus turned water into wine to save the Bridegroom from major embarrassment , and the master of the feast called the bridegroom aside and said:

“Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now"
    (John 2:11).
    The message of the miracle is that the True bridegroom saves the best till last.

The implication that the First Century Apostles were in some way limited does not sit well with our Evangelical adulation of the Apostle Paul, or of the church of the Book of Acts.

however,
    that the Generation of the Righteous and the End-Time Church will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12) that Jesus promised.
    Our eye sight being opened up to see what Jesus saw, will be a start of those promises of ''greater things''
    One glimpse at the world and you know it reflects anti Christ because everything is either destroyed or being destroyed.

Lucy,

The Heavenly Father gave me the red pill when I was 18 years old, and that movie does have truth to it.

YES the Matrix 1st movie] has a good story line on a believer's walk

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

The Heavenly Father gave me the red pill when I was 18 years old, and that movie does have truth to it.
    even a film can contain an anointing upon it!!!

the rent veil to ''''see'''' into the invisible
    1b079b4cc1b86ec5ff13a056a9df55c9 (2) (2).jpg.

a43cbc8b59599f00bc63db10ffef5df9.jpg

THE RENT VEIL = seeing into the invisible.

seeing with perfect 20/20 vision and not the fleshly adamic eye-sight called ''blindness''

I wondered if Father, had revealed this truth to the world to BE IN PLAIN SIGHT yet few would understand,

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT
    yes indeed.
    I found many VEILS rent, portals opened, to see into the invisible. [ from an artists view]

Embellie_thumb1.jpg
    the_lost_world_of_conan_doyle_by_vimark.jpg
    0fc19510f2efeca49ead9cb8f7c632c6.jpg
    random_reality_by_vimark.jpg

Father will ALWAYS CONFIRM HIS REVELATION in all manner of ways

Hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT

yet the blind cannot see
    what?
    the whole bible contradicts itself with thousands of dual meanings
    One opinion counteracts upon another opinion so it breeds wars and disharmony.
    I can take ONE scriptural view and another can take a different view - yet both views are declared '' the Word of God''

THERE IS ONLY 1 WORD OF GOD -= JESUS,
    HE IS OUR TRUTH WORD yet, in the NT the contradictions remain!!!!
    Jesus lived IN 2 realms.

HE TALKED and WALKED IN THE FLESH REALM here, but was able to OVERCOME IT and His PEOPLE ARE ALSO ABLE TO OVERCOME AS HE DID
    * SOME WORDS ARE FOR THE FLESH MATRIX REALM
    * SOME WORDS ARE FOR OUR LIFE, TO BE LIVED IN THE 2 REALMS YET OUTSIDE THE CAMP.

OR

Being able to transition from one world into the other new world of life - yet remain HERE but THE WAY IS HIDDEN but in plain sight
    BECAUSE IT IS A PERSONAL SEEKING AND A PERSONAL FINDING so Jesus makes His people spiritual detectives to follow CLUES that lead into THE TRUTH - A PERSON
    The dual meanings and the contradictions are placed there for a very good reason.
    [like a maze]
    ''OPEN'' IS A CLUE WORD.

1ST ''OPEN ''WRITTEN
    Mat 13:35

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
    THE NEW COVENANT SECRETS TO BE REVEALED.

THE last ''OPEN'' WRITTEN
    Rev 10:8

And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
    the LITTLE BOOK holds the secrets [ not all the book]
    the LITTLE BOOK REVEALED THE PARABLES ARE WHERE THE ''SECRETS ARE KEPT'' BEFORE the foundation of the world

'before the foundations of the world'' is a very great CLUE because this is where the LAMB WAS SLAIN AND THE MORNING STARS SANG AND THE SONS OF GOD SHOUTED FOR JOY
    THE SECRETS were placed in the little book to be revealed to these 2 groups in parables for THE SONS AND THE DAUGHTERS. amen

the LITTLE BOOK.
    IS THE BOOK OF PARABLES THAT NEEDS TO BE OPENED TO REVEAL the secrets,

AND SO THIS IS WHY the bible cannot be read as a library book, because its contradictions and dualism makes for wars, destruction, strife, malice, and disunity -
    A great crime has been committed, and only a spiritual detective, can seek for clues, that will reveal the secrets of eternity!!!

Thumbs up The Command To Teach!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

While it is true that we must all be taught by YAHWEH ELOHIM, this teaching does not negate the command from the resurrected Messiah Yahushua that HIS witnesses should go into all the world and teach:

Matthew 28:19-20
    19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This command clearly indicates that HIS Witnesses are one with YAHWEH ELOHIM; otherwise, the command to teach would of necessity contradict any idea that YAHWEH ELOHIM alone has the power to teach us.

I myself have been empowered to teach and so has ImAHebrew. We both along with others are witnesses to the death, burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of OUR Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures.

You yourself, being a prophet of Baal, have no power to teach (tell) us or others about the true Gospel.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

well dear spying

Alot of people become very puffed up as a ONE man band preacher and their lips speak out all manner of weird things but i remain a fruit inspector as Jesus taught,
    as for the verse you quoted that is TO THE ORIGINAL apostles as eye witnesses to all His teachings and now there are 30000 sects preaching as you do aka - all mixed up and jumbled together in a messy gospel that PEWS die from sitting under such people

When you call me ''a prophet of baal'' = if that is true and of the HOLY SPIRIT and some type of message to me so i would be CUT TO THE QUICK... but i am not
    why not
    The holy spirit of life would NEVER CALL ME A PROPHET but a prophetess that is how i know you made it up it from your own mind. because I do not agree with an unholy gospel you preach that of mixing the law given out from some plural angels into the new covenant Jesus gave up His life to reveal

the bible does speak of prophets as male and prophetess as female and i think the holy spirit would know i am female should HE wish to address me through you in some personal way.
    could it be the holy spirit was informing you, to repent as prophet of baal yourself? which would be true as it is a false gospel you dare to declare and NEVER the gospel Jesus gave as LIFE NOW
    hmmm
    BTW
    you have not been ''empowered'' to do any such thing only in your own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

While it is true that we must all be taught by YAHWEH ELOHIM, this teaching does not negate the command from the resurrected Messiah Yahushua that HIS witnesses should go into all the world and teach:

Matthew 28:19-20
    19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This command clearly indicates that HIS Witnesses are one with YAHWEH ELOHIM; otherwise, the command to teach would of necessity contradict any idea that YAHWEH ELOHIM alone has the power to teach us.

I myself have been empowered to teach and so has ImAHebrew. We both along with others are witnesses to the death, burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of OUR Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures.

You yourself, being a prophet of Baal, have no power to teach (tell) us or others about the true Gospel.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, why do you accuse her of what you are?

At least Lucy knows what the true gospel or good news really is, which is the good news of the Kingdom.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+kingdom&t=KJV

And Spying, please show us where Messiah taught us to break the commandment that says, thou shalt not kill/murder so we could get the free gift of righteousness and grace as you believe and teach?

Lucy,

What do you think of the Brown boys trying to teach us to break the law in order to supposedly fulfill the law, have you ever heard of such a thing?

Messiah said:

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    Matthew 5:21-22.

Is Messiah not also our Brother, then why would anyone teach that we must believe that we killed our elder Brother Messiah?

No

The gospel is hidden from those who are perishing!somehow our pals are on the wrong path Elijah and i love them but dont like what they teach because it doesn’t bare holy fruits in daily lives

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The gospel is hidden from those who are perishing!somehow our pals are on the wrong path Elijah and i love them but dont like what they teach because it doesn’t bare holy fruits in daily lives
    Lucy, that's a good point.

Yes

The lips can say anything Elijah but its the daily lives of love and mercy shown out to the unloveable like jesus did that matters to Him.Unless we are CHANGED we are blowin in the wind