Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Door of the Tabernacle

Door of the Tabernacle

Shabbat Shalom Everyone, we are told in the Law of Moses that anyone (Jew or Gentile) that does not bring their offering or sacrifice to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, that person shall be cut off from among his people.

Lev 17:8 - 17:9

8 And thou shalt say unto them, Whatsoever man [there be] of the house of Israel, or of the strangers which sojourn among you, that offereth a burnt offering or sacrifice,
    9 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer it unto Yahweh; even that man shall be cut off from among his people.

What is so important about bringing it to the Door of the Tabernacle? Why would this get someone "cut off" because they did not bring their sacrifice to the Door of the Tabernacle? Any of you out there with eyes to see and ears to hear? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I'm not the guy you intended this for. But why does this seem petty? Why would God cut someone off for not bringing him something? What's he need, a cuisenart? Seems he could just create it. A lot of rules he wants followed. Please don't toss a ton of scripture at me, this isn't a religious inquiry, more of a philosophical one.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

You never know?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I'm not the guy you intended this for. But why does this seem petty? Why would God cut someone off for not bringing him something? What's he need, a cuisenart? Seems he could just create it. A lot of rules he wants followed. Please don't toss a ton of scripture at me, this isn't a religious inquiry, more of a philosophical one.
    Shalom Edmond, you never know, this whole thread may be just for you? The petty part is not cutting someone off for not bringing Him something, the cutting off offense is when some does bring or offer a sacrifice to Him, it must be brought to the Door of the Tabernacle. Now, some would think that is petty, but I can speculate, Elohim doesn't just randomly require things like this, He has a reason, and that is what I was hoping could be addressed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

So to teach us things. Why not impart that knowledge without having to do all this. Why make a bunch of people who he knows will be cut off? Seems silly to create someone knowing their outcome then punish them.

Experience is the best teacher.

So to teach us things. Why not impart that knowledge without having to do all this. Why make a bunch of people who he knows will be cut off? Seems silly to create someone knowing their outcome then punish them.
    Shalom Edmund, is not EXPERIENCE the best teacher? You can read book after book on how to build a house, but what really teaches you is to pick up a hammer and start driving some nails. Elohim knows that to teach us, we must experience (come to a knowledge of) both good and evil, and THEN we can choose to bring our offering to the Door of the Tabernacle, and if we choose not to, then we will be cut off. That seems pretty fair to you, doesn't it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Considering the consequence, I'd say no. It's not like we even have the ability to do so. I mean we could, but we'd be arrested for trying. Back in the day, why the law for this? It's not like God didn't know man would screw up Eden when he created then. Why not create them to not screw it up? It's like blaming a crooked golf club. If course it's not going to work, why create it just to toss it in the pond after getting mad, it obviously wasn't going to work.

perhaps???.... there is ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE FEW HAVE RESEARCHED INTO

Considering the consequence, I'd say no. It's not like we even have the ability to do so. I mean we could, but we'd be arrested for trying. Back in the day, why the law for this? It's not like God didn't know man would screw up Eden when he created then. Why not create them to not screw it up? It's like blaming a crooked golf club. If course it's not going to work, why create it just to toss it in the pond after getting mad, it obviously wasn't going to work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g

YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator
    SOME very different perspectives

In my own words (John Ten): Moses "reclaimed" by the instruction of the Divine Council (not stole) the Tetragrammaton YHWH from the Egyptians from inside the pyramid of Giza to lead the Israelite to cross the Red Sea and later the same device also part the Jordan river [Joshua4 v18,23]. Other scholars points to the same clue [The Giza Death Star Deployed by Dr. Joseph Farrel],[The Giza Power Plant by Christopher Dunn], etc, the pyramids were built to harness earth's natural energy lines and couple with technological devices can also be used as a weapon, absolutely not a tomb for the Pharaoh because no evidences ever suggested such.
    Ancient Egyptian text [The Literature of Ancient Egypt by Professor William Simpson] told a story hundreds of years prior to Moses "high priests of Egypt open the water of the lake to find the bracelet and give it back to the queen" under the king's instruction using this same device.
    This device also explains how super large stones are quarried almost seemingly effortless in antiquity.
    The mystery of Coral Castle in Florida built by Edward Leedskalnin said when interviewed how in the world could he have done all this by himself?
    He replied, "he know the secrets of the pyramids".

https://www.livescience.com/41075-coral-castle.html

YHWH - an ancient being, thought by churched christians as the Father of Jesus or Jesus in disguise,.

who can say for sure???
    - the evidence seems to suggest that the CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS of YHWH [as revealed though writers] = is this being excels in extreme cruelty to all weaker human beings including infants and animals.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

He knew the secrets of how the pyramids were built? That's probably sarcasm. And insane for someone to believe. Even the pyramids weren't some mythical build. Here's the secret to building thr pyramids: planning, effort, determination, teamwork

who is to say ED?

none of us were eye witnesses to any ancient event

its all in a book....believe it or not?

The book has '''HOLY'' printed on the front.
    However, upon reading, is mostly extremely unholy inside and has not much morality, or justice within its 1000+ pages
    however there are a few chapters on love and do kind deeds to all which makes a nice change from its continual morbidness on human souls called '''gross sinners'''' and how they are raped tortured and burnt alive for the smallest offenses

Who is to say? Evidence. If you lack it you can't just make something up. I shot JFK. Prove me wrong.

yep ED

Who is to say? Evidence. If you lack it you can't just make something up. I shot JFK. Prove me wrong.
    its all based upon ''PERCEPTION'' and ''THE TRUTH OF GENERATIONS'' that was never the truth to begin with.

IF THE WORLD BELIEVED THE TRUTH = it would be a very different society.

like the professor said in his video

to have a machine to alter gravity/gravitation....
    you then can turn back the red sea.
    that machine was the Box called the ''ark of the covenant'' AND according to Egyptian records was used 100s of years before to turn back waters in a lake.

a special machine that moses took out of the pyramid?????????????????
    once you begin ''seeking'' all manner of mysteries pop up and solved

I knew the jig was up once when I read about Jannes and Jambres, [those 2 magicians in the bible that withstood Moses] turned their snakes into rods.
    it was a trick, to hold a snake at the back of its neck in a certain way and the snake would stiffen out, and become hard as a rod for a few minutes.

SO
    IT WOULD APPEAR THAT PHARAOH didn't want the slaves ??? back but his power MACHINE stolen/taken by Moses from the sarcophagus in the pyramid [its housing] as it was an ancient power source and weapon hence all the warnings not to touch it and the special clothes to be worn around it, [for safety]

imagine for 1 minute this POWER MACHINE was from the CREATOR ABBA TO USE AGAINST His own children and His creation
    - sigh,
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.

You can say anything, but if you don't have the evidence, might as well be saying the earth is flat.

true

You can say anything, but if you don't have the evidence, might as well be saying the earth is flat.
    true
    but we do have the pyramids and no one can figure out how they lifted 20 tonne+ stones
    they do have the measurements of the sarcophagus and the ark....[seems it fitted inside???]
    and
    yes the snake charmers know ''snake tricks'' to entertain.
    and yes it does seem logical IF YOU HAD DISCOVERED YOUR POWER SOURCE HAD BEEN STOLEN YOU WOULD RUSH AFTER IT

Have you got that figured? ED as a critical thinker or let it all be lost as a myth with entertainment values only

Just because no one has figured it out, doesn't make another answer true. "I don't know," some of the most powerful words a person can say, and most are too scared to say them.