Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Door of the Tabernacle

the chief reason for your dear wife death Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, my wife was exactly like you in refusing to bring her offering to the Door of the Tabernacle. She should be an example to you so that you could repent, and not be cut off. Ken

P.S. She wasn't a JEWESS either, but she is dead, just like you will be because you refuse to FOLLOW Him and what He says. Tell me, in FOLLOWING Yeshua, what cross have you carried (Matt 16:24), or are you too blessed to have any crosses to carry?

P.S.S. And until you recognize and believe in the Truth that YOU, with the help of wicked men, did shed Yeshua's Innocent and Righteous Blood, you will remain in the intoxication you have drowned yourself in, just like the WHOLE world (Rev 18:3):

Deut 29:19 - 29:20

19 “It shall be when he/she hears the words of this curse, that he/she will boast, saying,I have peace though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart in order to destroy the watered land with the dry.’ Do you know what it means to destroy the watered land with the dry?
    20 “Yahweh shall never be willing to forgive him/her, but rather the anger of Yahweh and His jealousy will burn against that man/woman, and every curse which is written in this book will rest on him/her, and Yahweh will blot out his/her name from under heaven.
    was from IGNORANCE that she had made an agreement [ a covenant] with death,
    nor had she been invited to partake of the Saviours eternal life. john 11 v 24 25 26
    whoever this being was/is you continually quote = it is not the God of love and life
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

trained up in a very different way

to Follow Jesus not ''others''.
    Yes,!!!!
    as I always add, there are many Believers who will edify and expound, but the core message remains ''follow Me''.

TO FOLLOW JESUS is by a personal invitation [our PATHWAY into His kingdom] no one else knows this way ONLY HIMSELF as He guides and directs our paths.

THE SPIRIT OF LIFE will seldom teach from the OT. as it remains a shadowland - now ''THE GOOD THINGS'' [relating to Kingdom Living] HAVE COME a living reality here
    Heb 10 v 1
    The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves.
    For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.
    For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all and would no longer feel the guilt of their sins.

As He directs our paths= It becomes His intention to FORM A NEW CREATURE - basically no longer A CARNAL human BUT a new living SPIRIT man.
    [A LIGHT BEING PAR EXCELLENCE.]

I DONT HAVE YOUR ''GUILT TRIPS KEN''
    - AS I WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN Herbert Armstrong's brainwashings of............. ''let me make them feel so guilty they will do anything I tell them''..............

THIS EVIL MANIPULATION WILL NEVER WORK ON THE BELIEVERS -LIVING IN THEIR DIVINELY GIVEN SALVATION.,

Lucy, are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to Follow Jesus not ''others''.
    Yes,!!!!
    as I always add, there are many Believers who will edify and expound, but the core message remains ''follow Me''.

TO FOLLOW JESUS is by a personal invitation [our PATHWAY into His kingdom] no one else knows this way ONLY HIMSELF as He guides and directs our paths.

THE SPIRIT OF LIFE will seldom teach from the OT. as it remains a shadowland - now ''THE GOOD THINGS'' [relating to Kingdom Living] HAVE COME a living reality here
    Heb 10 v 1

For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all and would no longer feel the guilt of their sins.

As He directs our paths= It becomes His intention to FORM A NEW CREATURE - basically no longer A CARNAL human BUT a new living SPIRIT man.
    [A LIGHT BEING PAR EXCELLENCE.]

I DONT HAVE YOUR ''GUILT TRIPS KEN''
    - AS I WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN Herbert Armstrong's brainwashings of............. ''let me make them feel so guilty they will do anything I tell them''..............

THIS EVIL MANIPULATION WILL NEVER WORK ON THE BELIEVERS -LIVING IN THEIR DIVINELY GIVEN SALVATION.,
    Lucy, are you sure? The writer of Hebrews tells us that the Spirit is the ONE who was indicating/signifying something to us FROM the OT:

Heb 9:8 The Holy Spirit is signifying this, that the way into the holy place has not yet been disclosed while the outer tabernacle is still standing,
    Heb 9:9 which is a symbol for the present time. Accordingly both gifts and sacrifices are offered which cannot make the worshiper perfect in conscience,

And they chose a replacement for Judas because of what the Holy Spirit spake by the mouth of King David (in the OT):

Acts 1:16 “Brethren, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit foretold by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Yeshua."

Even Peter spoke about how the Prophets of the OT had the Spirit of Messiah WITHIN them as they predicted the sufferings of Messiah:

1Pet 1:10 - 1:11

10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries,
    11 seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Messiah within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Messiah and the glories to follow.

The Spirit of Prophecy IS what Yeshua wants His servants to hold and testify too, and it is the OT that is FULL of that Prophetic teaching from The Spirit of Truth:

Rev 19:10 Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Yeshua; worship Elohim. For the testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of prophecy.”

So Lucy, you may want to change what you "tell" us about how the Spirit of Life seldom teaches from the OT. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no seldom remains seldom

= It means NOT THAT OFTEN = as the NEW COVENANT SWINGS in with its new way of life and thinking
    it was a whole new ball game

One little thing you are forgetting about.

= It means NOT THAT OFTEN = as the NEW COVENANT SWINGS in with its new way of life and thinking
    it was a whole new ball game
    Lucy, there is one little thing you are forgetting about. The ONLY Scriptures that the Apostles used to start converting believers were the OT Scriptures. So your TELLING to us that it was "seldom" is quite inaccurate, because the OT was the only ball in the game at the time of preaching Yeshua and the Gospel:

Lk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures (The OT Scriptures) the things concerning himself.

Lk 24:44 - 24:48

44 Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
    45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,
    46 and He said to them, Thus it is written, that the Messiah would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day,
    47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
    48 “You are witnesses of these things. (The OT Scriptures)

Jn 5:46 - 5:47

46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    47 “But if you do not believe his writings, (The OT writings of Moses) how will you believe My words?”

Acts 26:22 - 26:23

22 “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses (Here again The OT Scriptures) said was going to take place;
    23 that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”

Acts 28:23 When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of Elohim and trying to persuade them concerning Yeshua, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, (Here again OT Scriptures my dear) from morning until evening.

Why is it Lucy that just about every time you try to "tell" us something, it ends up being false or inaccurate? The OT Scriptures were the MAIN source for what the Spirit of Life used in TEACHING about the Kingdom of Elohim, and about Messiah Yeshua, and it was NOT seldom, but almost ALWAYS in what was used in the spreading of the Gospel. Sorry my dear. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

not really KEN

seldom remains seldom
    THE 1ST PREACHING AFTER THE HOLY SPIRIT INFILLED PETER AND the 120 upper room saints was summed up
    And Peter said to them,
    “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    39 For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”
    40 And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying,
    “Save yourselves from this crooked generation.”
    41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.

we =just '''see''' things very differently

consider this analogy please
    A tea cup!

it has a handle on 1 side and no handle on the other side
    I ''see'' the handle
    you ''see'' the side without the handle

it is all in the perceptions of ''seeing''

you look at the law for your salvation, and its shadows and promote the law of Moses against the new covenant
    and
    I look at the formation of this new divine holy pure creature under the mighty hand of Yeshua and HIS WORKMANSHIP

that is the difference
    You promote death and shadows
    I tell of life now and its ABUNDANCE.[john 10 v 10]

Point of interest Ken
    When you pick up a tea cup without the handle you get burnt, just as you are branded/burnt by the tag ''Judaizer''!!!!
    The old wine cannot be mixed with the new and until you ''see'' this you walk as a dead man.

What is a JUDAIZER?
    PEOPLE who wanted to remain under the Law of Moses and at the SAME TIME, accept some parts of the Gospel
    modern Judaizers
    Judaizers is a term for Christians who decide to adopt Jewish customs and practices such as, primarily, the Law of Moses.
    Members of such groups, notably the Seventh-day Adventist Church, will dispute the use of the term "Judaizers" .

A PERSONAL ?
    WHAT MADE YOU REALLY DISPISE THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE so much?
    I have seen you on other forums promoting your views and being routed by learned bible scholars who by -the-way, once believed as you do.
    I urge you to give up this deadly''' Law''' path Ken, as you are among '' THE CROOKED GENERATION'' spoken of by Peter
    also
    the LAW DIED naturally and spiritually in 70ad and nothing will ever resurrect death and shadows again,
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-12-2018 at 10:02 PM. Reason: the tea cup syndrome

Sure.

we =just '''see''' things very differently

consider this analogy please
    A tea cup!

it has a handle on 1 side and no handle on the other side
    I ''see'' the handle
    you ''see'' the side without the handle

it is all in the perceptions of ''seeing''

you look at the law for your salvation, and its shadows and promote the law of Moses against the new covenant
    and
    I look at the formation of this new divine holy pure creature under the mighty hand of Yeshua and HIS WORKMANSHIP

that is the difference
    you promote death and shadows
    I tell of life now and its ABUNDANCE.[john 10 v 10]

point of interest Ken
    when you pick up a tea cup without the handle you get burnt, just as you are branded/burnt by the tag ''Judaizer''!!!!
    the olkd wine cannot be mixed with the new and until you ''see'' this you walk as a dead man.

what is a JUDAIZER?
    THISE PEOPLE who wanted to remain under the Law of Moses and at the SAME TIME, accept some parts of the Gospel
    modern Judaizers
    Judaizers is a term for Christians who decide to adopt Jewish customs and practices such as, primarily, the Law of Moses.
    Members of such groups, notably the Seventh-day Adventist Church, will dispute the use of the term "Judaizers" .
    Lucy, sure, your perception is AGAINST our Heavenly Father, and His Son Yeshua, and what you need to perceive is that there is a handle on BOTH sides of the cup. You can only see the handle on the side that has the "works" of the Law, and you totally have missed the Spiritual Handle that is attached to the Law. It is a shame too, because UNTIL to start to see the "other" handle, you will be in opposition to the Heavenly Father. Ken

70ad

has proved all your belief wrong
    naturally and spiritually- the system was destroyed.

the most terrible thing happened to law abiders like yourself - butchered
    you would have been a victim.
    The old covenant became obsolete and it was no longer God’s way of dealing with man.

[oh a tea cup only has 1 handle not 2.]

Elohim's way or Satan's way?

has proved all your belief wrong
    naturally and spiritually- the system was destroyed.

the most terrible thing happened to law abiders like yourself - butchered
    you would have been a victim.
    The old covenant became obsolete and it was no longer God’s way of dealing with man.

[oh a tea cup only has 1 handle not 2.]
    Lucy, you have tried to tell us that it was Satan who was involved with the Old Covenant, not Elohim. Are you changing what you are "telling" us? Also, 70 ad happened NOT because of law abiders, but rather because of those like you...law breakers. Ken

P.S. They do have 2 handled tea cups, and IF I want to use one of them in MY analogy, who is to say I can't? You can hold on to the law with either WORKS, or by The Spirit, and that was my point in that you know little to nothing about concerning the Law that Yeshua gave to Moses.

70AD PROVED THE LAW OF MOSES HAD COME TO AN END Ken

Lucy, you have tried to tell us that it was Satan who was involved with the Old Covenant, not Elohim. Are you changing what you are "telling" us? Also, 70 ad happened NOT because of law abiders, but rather because of those like you...law breakers. Ken

P.S. They do have 2 handled tea cups, and IF I want to use one of them in MY analogy, who is to say I can't? You can hold on to the law with either WORKS, or by The Spirit, and that was my point in that you know little to nothing about concerning the Law that Yeshua gave to Moses.

despite all denials to the contrary~~~~we have been warned about people like you Ken,
    *who try so hard to convince us all to mix the old with the new wine.
    its a no go zone

Ken Jesus did not give the law to Moses, it is clearly stated this law was give to him by plural angels

“Who have received the Law by the disposition of ANGELS, and have not kept it” (Acts 7:53).
    The system was destroyed forever as Abba BEGAN TO CREATE A NEW CREATION UNDER A NEW COVENANT and a new age came into being. in 70ad
    The words and the lips can say anything Ken, it is the FRUIT OF THE CHARACTER that proves the person/being.

THE FRUITS OF satan are well listed for us to discern and compare
    The Lord YAHWEH has the same type of character as satan regarding the law that was imposed upon unlearned, uneducated, peoples =inhumanity and cruelty and blood letting prospered under this being's reign.
    now
    if you wish to remain a captive to this system of death, so be it, but never think for 1 moment others who are growing in holy discernments will.

Jesus DID NOT AS HIS KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD
    HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.

IF YOU WISH to remain a captive to satan and death, that is your business., but never try your tricks on me, as I have learnt how to be a fruit inspector and where there is no mercy compassion forgiveness love joy and peace - ABBA AND JESUS are not present

allow me to tell you where you slip up Ken

QUESTION

Messiah's teachings did correct Moses' in Matt. 5 then how could they have been given to Moses directly from God?
    Does God tell those who live after Messiah came to follow Jesus or to follow Moses
    note
    2 vital questions, you cannot twist alter or deny if you are an honest man

the law was were not given to Moses By Father God at all +we were told to FOLLOW JESUS

I have already corrected you on this Lucy.

despite all denials to the contrary~~~~we have been warned about people like you Ken,
    *who try so hard to convince us all to mix the old with the new wine.
    its a no go zone

Ken Jesus did not give the law to Moses, it is clearly stated this law was give to him by plural angels

The system was destroyed forever as Abba BEGAN TO CREATE A NEW CREATION UNDER A NEW COVENANT and a new age came into being. in 70ad
    The words and the lips can say anything Ken, it is the FRUIT OF THE CHARACTER that proves the person/being.

THE FRUITS OF satan are well listed for us to discern and compare
    The Lord YAHWEH has the same type of character as satan regarding the law that was imposed upon unlearned, uneducated, peoples =inhumanity and cruelty and blood letting prospered under this being's reign.
    now
    if you wish to remain a captive to this system of death, so be it, but never think for 1 moment others who are growing in holy discernments will.

Jesus DID NOT AS HIS KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD
    HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.

IF YOU WISH to remain a captive to satan and death, that is your business., but never try your tricks on me, as I have learnt how to be a fruit inspector and where there is no mercy compassion forgiveness love joy and peace - ABBA AND JESUS are not present
    Lucy, I have already corrected you on this. You seem to have a habit of misinterpreting a specific Scripture, and then totally overlooking Scriptures that correct your misinterpretation. I gave you a post that told you very clearly that the Law which Yahweh Elohim gave to Moses, went forth from HIS Right Hand, NOT from plural angels. That same Scripture states that ten thousands of saints accompanied Yahweh Elohim when He gave the Law to Moses. Please stop "telling" us that angels gave the Law to Moses, they did not, Yahweh Elohim gave the Law and the angels helped in the disposition or arrangement of the Law. Here is the post that I gave which corrected what you were "telling" us.

Please note below that in Neh 9 it is Yahweh Elohim that gave His law to Moses, and by Moses hand it went to the people, and in John 5 Yeshua agrees with this by asking the Jews, "Did not Moses give you the Law?" You see Lucy, you have taken what Stephen said and built a whole false premise upon it, and you need to correct what you "tell" us.

Lucy, let's put this to bed.

AND PLURAL ANGELS gave their laws to Moses.

Lucy, let' put this to bed. Yahweh Elohim GAVE His Law to Moses, and He came with ten thousands of saints (angels), and from His Right Hand went forth the Law:

Deut 33:2 And he (Moses) said, Yahweh came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; He shined forth from mount Paran, and He came with ten thousands of saints (angels): from His right hand [went] a fiery (Spiritual) Law for them.

Lucy, Yahweh Elohim GAVE the Law but it was with the accompaniment of ten thousands of saints/angels that the Law was ordained/arranged. You are confused again, as you are not well acquainted with the Law as was Stephen, so you would not have known how he was thinking.

Here is another witness as to who it was that GAVE the Law:

Neh 9:13 - 9:14

13 Thou (Yahweh Elohim) camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:
    14 And madest known unto them Thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:

And this Yeshua AGREES with:

Jn 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and [yet] none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Lucy, the Law was GIVEN BY Yahweh/Yeshua, through the dispensation/arrangement of angels, and WITH the hand of Moses writing forth what Yeshua commanded. You should know these things a little better before you try to teach them to us. Ken.
    Ken

I'll answer your question.

QUESTION

Messiah's teachings did correct Moses' in Matt. 5 then how could they have been given to Moses directly from God?
    Does God tell those who live after Messiah came to follow Jesus or to follow Moses
    note
    2 vital questions, you cannot twist alter or deny if you are an honest man

the law was were not given to Moses By Father God at all +we were told to FOLLOW JESUS
    Lucy, I will answer your questions, but first tell me about the corrections that Messiah made to Moses' Law in Matt 5? Are you sure they were "corrections," or were they "magnifications?"

Isa 42:21 Yahweh is well pleased for His righteousness’ sake; He will magnify the Law, and make [it] honourable.

Please show me the specific corrections listed in Matt 5 that YOU "tell" us Yeshua made. Ken

no no Ken

Jesus never ''wrote'' the law of Moses it was given to Moses by angels plural.
    HE CORRECTED MOSES laws 6 times
    and altered Math 5 in a way making the law a mockery by showing up its stupidity and how it was IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP 613 units
    He referred to this as ''''YOUR LAW''' many times [as to the whole law] and then 70ad happened and this obsolete law became obsolete forever.
    YOU SEE Ken when something is NEW the old no longer is necessary nor a part of the NEW.

we are clearly told NOT TO MIX IN THE OLD WINE WITH THE NEW - why do you disobey clear instruction and teach others to do so?

BTW
    Do you keep MATH 5 Ken = ofcourse not.!!!!!
    do you see how foolish you are Ken, trying to promote something you yourself cannot keep;

'''being done away with'''', the Law of Moses is not a path to higher sanctification so that keeping any part of the Law makes you more spiritual,
    nor does it mean you are more closely imitating Jesus who lived his life “under the Law''

Done away means it is no longer God’s will for the believer.

i would like to give you a VIEW OF YOURSELF Ken
    the true picture

Hebrews 7:11,12
    Since the Law and the Priesthood are inseparable, and Christ’s priesthood is not in the priesthood of the Law, Christ has done away with both the Levitical priesthood and the Law.
    This is a significant passage for the truth that the Law of Moses has been done away
    If the Law were still in effect, then Christ cannot be our High Priest.

Let's try again.

Lucy, I will answer your questions, but first tell me about the corrections that Messiah made to Moses' Law in Matt 5? Are you sure they were "corrections," or were they "magnifications?"

Isa 42:21 Yahweh is well pleased for His righteousness’ sake; He will magnify the Law, and make [it] honourable.

Please show me the specific corrections listed in Matt 5 that YOU "tell" us Yeshua made. Ken
    Hi Lucy, not sure if you understood, but I was expecting you to elaborate on the 6 times that Yeshua corrected Moses. Ken