Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: WHY? Was the ''Law of Moses'' considered useless, and imperfect?

False teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    because you remain an old man trying to renew yourself through the law given to the Jews only
    you don't see your problem trying to be saved by a law that could save no man
    you have failed to PASSOVER and grow from glory to glory correctly.

despite your denials you cannot keep 613 laws
    so when you insist we all keep some that is called ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a form of godliness only

the NT is clear Ken, the law has No place in a new creatures life - the old wine and the new wine explains this also the dying priesthood and the undying priesthood explains it too.
    it is impossible to have a dying priesthood and an undying priesthood working together, until you get this truth sorted out, you are a false teacher
    Lucy, you speak about a "false teacher." Tell me, what did Yeshua say about the "old wine?" Which is better, the "old wine," or the "new wine?" Please, prove you are not a false teacher. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

AN INTERESING QUESTION kEN

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you speak about a "false teacher." Tell me, what did Yeshua say about the "old wine?" Which is better, the "old wine," or the "new wine?" Please, prove you are not a false teacher. Ken
    FIRSTLY - to clear the air - I AM NOT A TEACHER - but a teller- there is only 1 TEACHER - THE HOLY SPIRIT - HE ADVISES ME on all things that pertain to my life - and I am forever grateful.

SECONDLY - Now the old wine and the new wine AKA - is the O.T. versus the N.T = the law to the Jews versus the GOOD NEWS to all nations.,
    The OLD WINE of the Law was deemed useless and imperfect.
    Can you explain this Ken?

The OLD WINE died in 70ad - and history records '' I have never seen a nation so deserted by their God''
    can you explain this Ken?

The Law under Aaron and the LEVITICAL priesthood ceased in favour of the New High Priest Yeshua in the Order of Melchedezek
    Can you explain why the Old wine died, its priesthood ceased?

I don't wish for hear YOUR VERSION but the actual truth - the law ceased and the new covenant began, the new wine devoured the old wine

infact Jesus would never say the OLD WINE WAS BEST - THEREFORE a dung INSERT WHEN THE TRUTH IS - THE WHOLE SYSTEM was overthrown AND HE DECLARED THE NEW HIGH PRIEST~~~~

WHILE YOU PUSH the law up our nostril as better Ken,
    the TRUE TEACHER, knocks you down every time, by the FRUIT of HISTORY AND the formation of this NEW CREATION SOMETHING THE LAW TO THE JEWS WAS INCAPABLE of
    I have been researching the roots of some serious problems within the church
    The church we see today looks nothing like the church in the Bible and definitely is not the bride Jesus is coming back for.

lets us review = Kens comment from a former post

FIRSTLY - to clear the air - I AM NOT A TEACHER - but a teller- there is only 1 TEACHER - THE HOLY SPIRIT - HE ADVISES ME on all things that pertain to my life - and I am forever grateful.

SECONDLY - Now the old wine and the new wine AKA - is the O.T. versus the N.T = the law to the Jews versus the GOOD NEWS to all nations.,

The OLD WINE died in 70ad - and history records '' I have never seen a nation so deserted by their God''

The Law under Aaron and the LEVITICAL priesthood ceased in favour of the New High Priest Yeshua in the Order of Melchedezek

I don't wish for hear YOUR VERSION but the actual truth - the law ceased and the new covenant began, the new wine devoured the old wine

infact Jesus would never say the OLD WINE WAS BEST - THEREFORE a dung INSERT WHEN THE TRUTH IS - THE WHOLE SYSTEM was overthrown AND HE DECLARED THE NEW HIGH PRIEST~~~~

the TRUE TEACHER, knocks you down every time, by the FRUIT of HISTORY AND the formation of this NEW CREATION SOMETHING THE LAW TO THE JEWS WAS INCAPABLE of
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy,
    let's review what has transpired between us. We both see there is a zeal for what each other believes, but do we both have a zeal based upon knowledge and true understanding? Obviously no, because we have a difference of opinion as to what the Spirit is saying about the Law of Moses.
    You believe the Spirit is telling you that the Law is a curse and a yoke, and it should be the last thing in the world you would want to follow, because if you did follow it, you would be spitting in the face of Messiah.
    On the other hand, I believe the Spirit is telling us that we CAN confirm and do ALL that is written in the Book of the Law, through faith.
    So, why do we have this difference of opinion?

THE SITUATION AS IT STANDS
    YOU are a LAW MAN KEN
    I am a GOSPEL LADY.

YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO KEEP 613 laws ''''by faith''''- a totally ridiculous motion/fantasy
    - WHY?
    True Gospel of Jesus Christ IS this
    the GENTILES were never under the Law of Moses, it was only ever given to the Jews

are you really crazy Ken~~~~~

the WHOLE ? was resolved in Acts 15
    THE ANSWER to this whole question, is to believe the bible instructions given to the Apostle Peter and his brethren BY the holy Spirit.
    Acts 15 -
    They had a problem then solved - end of story.

The problem you are making is fully answered= and yes, they did go to the meeting places on a Sabbath to PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THOSE GATHERED under the Law, not to -RE-LISTEN TO THE LAW OF MOSES again on a certain day that you ave wrong anyways
    FATHER NEVER RESTED ON A''''' saturday'''''Ken
    come on stop being infantile

May YESHUA help your blocked mind~ and hurry to many of your relations are dying
    !!!! clue!!!!!

imperfect = how can you KEEP a law by faith = that is USELESS AND IMPERFECT.....'xplain that ''goody 2 shoes''' = IMPOSSIBLE
    The church we see today looks nothing like the church in the Bible and definitely is not the bride Jesus is coming back for.

Great, then what does YOUR teacher advise that you "tell" us?

Lucy, great, then what does YOUR teacher advise that you "tell" us...that every time the Scripture declares YOUR teacher to be wrong, then you are to play the "dung INSERT" card:

Lk 5:39 “And no one, after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’”

Your teacher Lucy surely must have understood that some "Judaiser" was infiltrating the Scriptures to get these words of Yeshua to be corrupted (inserted dung), huh? No way would He (Yeshua) ever say the OLD WINE was better, that it had to be "dung INSERTED??" No way would Yeshua ever say that believing what Moses wrote would validate what He says either, huh, nor would Yeshua ever say, "If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead??" It appears to me Lucy, that YOUR teacher doesn't like OLD WINE.

Now, about your question concerning how the Law could be "deemed useless and imperfect," and my explanation? Will you really read it and try to understand it, or will you let YOUR teacher keep your eyes covered and your ears closed? Let me know, and then I might explain it for you and YOUR teacher. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

why do you think you know more ken

than the holy spirit as the true teacher
    30000 divisional creeds all know better as well.

the scripture says ''you dont need ANYONE TO TEACH YOU BUT HAVE THE UNCTION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.''

what is the best example is how NICODEMUS the law abider WAS CONVERTED by Yeshua to the Gospel.
    says it all really

Lucy, the Spirit of Truth, or the spirit of error?

than the holy spirit as the true teacher
    30000 divisional creeds all know better as well.

the scripture says ''you dont need ANYONE TO TEACH YOU BUT HAVE THE UNCTION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.''

what is the best example is how NICODEMUS the law abider WAS CONVERTED by Yeshua to the Gospel.
    says it all really
    Lucy, how do you know that YOU have the Spirit of Truth, and not the spirit of error? It is very obvious to me that you have a spirit that is "worldly-minded," which truly loves to cause divisions, and is devoid of the Truth given by The Holy Spirit (Jude 1:19), otherwise, you would confess that Yeshua is Yahweh (Phil 2:11, 1 Cor 12:3), and your love would be for the Truth and the keeping of His Commandments (Jn 14:15&21, Jn 15:10, 2 Jn 1:6, 1 Jn 5:3, Rm 13:9-10). Instead you cause a great divide and allow the tares to flourish as you remain part of the 30,000 divisions of delusional christianity.

Concerning Nicodemus, he was a Pharisee, and he, in trying to defend Yeshua, APPEALED to the Law of Moses AFTER his conversion which you say he had:

Jn 7:43 - 7:52

43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.
    44 And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.
    45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
    46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.
    47 Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived?
    48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
    49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
    50 Nicodemus saith unto them, (he that came to Yeshua by night, being one of them,) (a Pharisee)
    51 Doth our law judge [any] man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?
    52 They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.

Lucy, you try to make it appear that Nicodemus was like you, ever hating and never APPEALING to the Law of Moses. You see, when Yeshua "converted" Nicodemus, He told Nicodemus that everyone who does EVIL hates the Light (John 3:20-21), and Nicodemus was very well versed about The Truth and The Light as the Scriptures plainly tells us that The Law is Truth and Light (Psa 119:142, Dan 9:13, Pro 6:23, Isa 8:20), which you deny profusely. Why won't you be like Nicodemus, and APPEAL to The Truth and The Light found within the Word/The Law of Moses? Ken

that uis not true Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, how do you know that YOU have the Spirit of Truth, and not the spirit of error? It is very obvious to me that you have a spirit that is "worldly-minded," which truly loves to cause divisions, and is devoid of the Truth given by The Holy Spirit (Jude 1:19), otherwise, you would confess that Yeshua is Yahweh (Phil 2:11, 1 Cor 12:3), and your love would be for the Truth and the keeping of His Commandments (Jn 14:15&21, Jn 15:10, 2 Jn 1:6, 1 Jn 5:3, Rm 13:9-10). Instead you cause a great divide and allow the tares to flourish as you remain part of the 30,000 divisions of delusional christianity.

Concerning Nicodemus, he was a Pharisee, and he, in trying to defend Yeshua, APPEALED to the Law of Moses AFTER his conversion which you say he had:

Jn 7:43 - 7:52

43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.
    44 And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.
    45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
    46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.
    47 Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived?
    48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
    49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
    50 Nicodemus saith unto them, (he that came to Yeshua by night, being one of them,) (a Pharisee)
    51 Doth our law judge [any] man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?
    52 They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.

Lucy, you try to make it appear that Nicodemus was like you, ever hating and never APPEALING to the Law of Moses. You see, when Yeshua "converted" Nicodemus, He told Nicodemus that everyone who does EVIL hates the Light (John 3:20-21), and Nicodemus was very well versed about The Truth and The Light as the Scriptures plainly tells us that The Law is Truth and Light (Psa 119:142, Dan 9:13, Pro 6:23, Isa 8:20), which you deny profusely. Why won't you be like Nicodemus, and APPEAL to The Truth and The Light found within the Word/The Law of Moses? Ken
    The Law is Truth and Light (Psa 119:142, Dan 9:13, Pro 6:23, Isa 8:20
    =- incorrect - yes it well may say this BUT WORDS ON A PAGE DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE and O.T. lying scribes CONFESS THEY WROTE AND LIED.
    because the FRUIT of 1500yrs wandering in THE wilderness and 2-6 million people all dying= all failed to '''enter in''', is not TRUTH AND LIFE - THAT TITLE IS ONLY RESERVED FOR THE SAVIOUR YESHUA- NOT TO THE LAW OF MOSES THAT FAILED TO SAVE ANYONE.

YES Nicodemus was the law man
    infact RULER OF THE LAW - AND NICODEMUS saw the great difference in the ministry of Jesus to his own barren wasted religious life and receive the truth FROM THE TRUTH PERSON - not from the law.

JESUS Said '' I AM THE TRUTH'' = this does not refer to the law of Moses to the jew
    BUT TO HIMSELF, A PERSON IS THE TRUTH~~~
    something you repeatedly overlook in your zeal to WOO us backwards into the death realm of the law of sin and death.

=- incorrect - yes it well may say this BUT WORDS ON A PAGE DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE and O.T. lying scribes CONFESS THEY WROTE AND LIED.
    because the FRUIT of 1500yrs wandering in THE wilderness and 2-6 million people all dying= all failed to '''enter in''', is not TRUTH AND LIFE - THAT TITLE IS ONLY RESERVED FOR THE SAVIOUR YESHUA- NOT TO THE LAW OF MOSES THAT FAILED TO SAVE ANYONE.

infact RULER OF THE LAW - AND NICODEMUS saw the great difference in the ministry of Jesus to his own barren wasted religious life and receive the truth FROM THE TRUTH PERSON - not from the law.

JESUS Said '' I AM THE TRUTH'' = this does not refer to the law of Moses to the jew
    something you repeatedly overlook in your zeal to WOO us backwards into the death realm of the law of sin and death.
    Lucy,

I have asked you umpteen times, to please show us a text of scripture from Messiah or any of His apostles speaking evil as you do of Moses and the law, and that is because there are no verses saying such things as you do.

The new covenant is made with Abraham's seed and Israelites Jeremiah 31:31, Hebrews 8:8, Hebrews 8:13, and HIS LAWS Hebrews 8:10 is written in our hearts and minds through His Spirit, and the Gentiles are grafted in Romans 11:13-27, and there is one law, HIS LAWS for BOTH Exodus 12:49, Numbers 15:16, 29.

Messiah is BOTH the living word and the written word John 1:1-14, and His written word will judge you in the end John 12:48, and Messiah Himself says so.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=one+law&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...covenant&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=graffed&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s&page=2&t=KJV

So tell us some more about your imaginary new covenant?

Paul the apostle wrote:
    Boast not against the branches. But if thou[Lucy] boast, thou[Lucy] bears not the root, but the root [bears] thee][Lucy].

Thou wilt say then, The branches[ disobedient Israelites] were broken off, that I[ Lucy] might be graffed in.

Well; because of unbelief/disobedience they were broken off, and thou [Lucy] standest by faith. Be not high minded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee [Lucy]. Romans 11:18-21
    Lucy not only boasts against the branches[ broken off disobedient Israelites], but she also boasts and speaks evil of the ROOTS[ the obedient like Yah Messiah, the obedient like Abraham, Moses, Joshua and Caleb], that bear her.

Lucy, about your tagline again,

If Messiah supplies all our needs, why should we not believe that HE will restore our souls?

Surely, He restores our souls with goodness and mercy!

Grant this great blessing for Lucy as she works for the restoration of life to the dead!
    Please grant this blessing for her family and for me and my family also! For all who eat from HIS Table and drink from HIS Cup! What a marvellous blessing!!!
    Thank you, Messiah Yahushua!
    So now your giving yourself a blessing in this YAHushua name, after you have blasphemed this name so many times, sounds like more double mindedness James 1:8, 4:8 again from you.

Lucy, is not Yeshua also called The Word of Elohim?

Lucy, is not Yeshua also called The Word of Elohim? Is not the Law part of The Word? If the Word is Truth, then is not also the Law Truth? You try to make it appear that when the Law says to Love Yahweh with all your heart, soul, and might, and to love your neighbor as your self, that these Words of the Law are NOT The Truth. Why are you like this? Ken

The Word

Is Yeshua The Truth Person
    The law was given by plural angels not THE Word Jesus is never biblically referred to as plurals angels
    nor
    Can any being Demand our love unconditionally - aka - ''I DEMAND YOU LOVE ME AND WORSHIP ME LIKE I TOLD YOU''

the fruits TO LOVE IN the O.T. is not there, [ ASK did those victims in the concentration camps LOVE ADOLF HILTER- because they refused to do '''as he wanted'' they became his victims]
    VICTIMS LOATHE THEIR TYRANT masters

lets us ask
    WHO PLACED those demands there as it was never from the DIVINES.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 07-15-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Smile

Lucy,

Please tell us some more lies how the new covenant was made with Gentiles?

2 covenants

The two covenants, and the goal of history to restore all things under the feet of Christ, have not been well understood by very many people in the past.
    The New Covenant revelation is the key to removing the blindness of the Old Covenant veil, so by knowing the character of God and His plan for the earth, we are better able to align ourselves with that plan.
    We can use our God-given authority as He intended it to be used in the beginning.
    The long detour called “history,” brought about by Adam’s sin, will result in God’s total victory and restoration.
    To have faith in Him means to know in our hearts that God is able to fulfill His promises and that man’s rebellious will cannot stop Him from fulfilling His intended purpose for His creation.

So the time has come for the next step in the divine plan to be revealed.
    We are coming out of Babylon, and it is time to move forward in our understanding of the Kingdom and the basic principles that stem from Genesis 1:1.

The two covenants, and the goal of history to restore all things under the feet of Christ, have not been well understood by very many people in the past.
    The New Covenant revelation is the key to removing the blindness of the Old Covenant veil, so by knowing the character of God and His plan for the earth, we are better able to align ourselves with that plan.
    We can use our God-given authority as He intended it to be used in the beginning.
    The long detour called “history,” brought about by Adam’s sin, will result in God’s total victory and restoration.
    To have faith in Him means to know in our hearts that God is able to fulfill His promises and that man’s rebellious will cannot stop Him from fulfilling His intended purpose for His creation.

So the time has come for the next step in the divine plan to be revealed.
    We are coming out of Babylon, and it is time to move forward in our understanding of the Kingdom and the basic principles that stem from Genesis 1:1.
    Lucy,

You have no new covenant, your not a part of Israel remember? And to have faith is to believe or obey the Father as Joshua and Caleb did, and by your own testimony of observing the matrix's worldly customs proves your still a part of the Babylon matrix.