Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is? edmund dantes a SHILL -

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    You really don't know what evidence is. You also fall down every conspiracy rabbit hole you can find. Chicken little screaming the sky is falling because he has no control over his own life. Nostradomus and the vague predictions, worried about anyone who does not hold his world view.

If were the feds, I'd be watching you.
    Well Ed, or whomever,

I only deal in facts and truth, and I don't scream the sky is falling, and I don't really care if the feds are watching, they already no doubt know that I exist, I don't really hide anything, because the things that I post on the witness, and warning thread is already posted and known knowledge by others, and I'm not their authors.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Ed, or whomever,

I only deal in facts and truth, and I don't scream the sky is falling, and I don't really care if the feds are watching, they already no doubt know that I exist, I don't really hide anything, because the things that I post on the witness, and warning thread is already posted and known knowledge by others, and I'm not their authors.
    You wouldn't know truth if it sat on your face.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    You wouldn't know truth if it sat on your face.
    Oh on the contrary Ed, I know Who John 14:6 Messiah and What Truth -His Holy Spirit John 14:17 really is, and I'm not the one here hiding behind a phony name, pretending to be an atheist, and having a trapped in bondage mind to the critical thinking truth, and the truth is what sets our minds free John 8:32.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V