Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: is? edmund dantes a SHILL -

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    is? edmund dantes a SHILL -

    here is His 1st post.

    Edmund Dantes Edmund Dantes is online now
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Walk the Plank!
    Lucy,

    You have two very nice gentlemen here who are willing to sit down and reason with you and have been extremely patient. I'd dare you find an example of a disciple who is a guest in another house sit around and mindlessly babble over and over the same crap without ever addressing questions and then blame and condemn the home owner for not understanding you. Reminds me of the evangelicals who think blabbering is akin to talking in tongues and then saying the only reason they aren't understood is because someone else doesn't believe they way they should. And then of course they all act like they can understand eachother.

    Then you sit and say while drinking your sour wine: "i dont try to be smart, false or a liar nor do i follow u s of a trendy creeds - therefore i have posted enough evidences from others"

    Do you even know what you're typing? You don't follow trendy creeds - then *gasp* - you post 'evidence from others.'

    This is my favorite though: "why hasnt any of these temples reproduced anyone like The Saviour?"

    Which is in line with your reasoning against Spying and ImAHebrew that "He kept the Sabbath, so I must keep the Sabbath. Jesus is my example," they say. Well this kind of reasoning is flawed because it only chooses Jesus' Sabbath keeping and rejects the rest of His Jewish lifestyle. Jesus also kept Kosher laws. He kept the Passover, Sukkot, Hanukkah, and worshipped in the temple. Are we to follow everything He did?" <-----------Which of course is from a link of some made up crap that someone else posted. You obviously don't have a WWJD bracelet - but I'm sure Tebowing is your favorite new trend. Do you even read the bible or just other stuff people write about it?

    If you're not careful you're going to wind up declaring that Dinosaurs walked with Man without ever picking up a shovel. But then you know nothing about the Artic either because who the hell could live there? In almost all regions the Sun dips below the horizon except at the extremes:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

    But then for your God apparently you're not willing to neglect the Artic in winter even for the Sabbath. Or your computer for more than 5 minutes. But he didn't give man too many reasons to be in the Artic did he? Imagine the guys that traveled to the Moon. They were really screwed. The Sabbath must be proof God didn't want us to leave Earth.

    Here's a shovel for you - Number 20: http://www.bible.ca/7-sabbath-questions.htm <- I like how you properly cited that by the way.

    "Why is the universal record of history (75-500AD) 100% in unanimous agreement that Christians ate the Lord's Supper every Sunday in the tradition of Acts 20:7?" (Notice how it starts 'history' at 75AD instead of during the time of the disciples?)

    See how you quote someone else but not actually the Bible? There's a difference - this is what the Bible says: "Acts 20:7

    King James Version (KJV)

    7And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight."

    Where does it say this is the 'Lord's Supper?' Where? Where? Where Lucy? Or are you *gasp* - making crap up and inserting it into Acts 20:7. Funny how no other Christians are mentioned being there, just the disciples. But you'd have to open Acts 20 and read the entire thing.

    Where else do they have 'The Lord's Supper?'

    "Mark 6:41
    And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all."

    Look there Lucy - They 'blessed and broke bread' just like in Acts 20!! If you're Catholic you might consider this a form of Auto-cannibalism. Kind of a sick thing for the Savior to do wouldn't you say?

    If this was a job - which you obviously don't have - you'd be fired for ineffectively communicating to your co-workers and your boss would never know what the heck you're doing with your awesome ability to reason and get your point across.

    Now if you want to commune with someone, have a real relationship, who don't care a thing about what your job is, what your vices are, what you feel insecure about - I'm sure ImAHebrew and Spying would be happy to keep talking with you and will be your friends. But you have to get off your high horse and make your pride walk the plank. It's that thing that keeps telling you the holy spirit only speaks through you. Or ignore what I say and keep trolling like a squatter who refuses to work or pay rent but demands food. If your sword is so strong and sharp you should have no problem unsheathing it, but you run at every chance.

    Have a good evening *** Edmund Dantes
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    here is His 1st post.
    Lol, yeah, consistency. Sucks eh? I paid attention. 6 years, still insecure. Difference is i got out of jail, you're trapped.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    notice = dear Edmund goes from forming reasonsible sentences.....

    06-13-2018, 03:10 PM #0




    Edmund Dantes

    Edmund Dantes is online now Registered User

    Join Date:Jan 2012Posts:100


    W something eh?



    Ken, I'm reading around here that people, post Jesus, killed him by sinning, or pre, not sure, irrelevant. How? Exactly? Yeah something about sin. Are you therefore responsible sins you had nothing to do with? Because of a sin you had no choice about? There is about 9,999 commandments in duderinomy, I broke 2 by age 3. 9998 by age 20. Like I read the book, or had a reason to care. How do you make someone responsible for something they did not do or were never told or understood? This sounds very to me political if you catch my drift. I wasn't born, don't blame me! Its not magic.

    Elijah, piss off (in my best bloody accent, time to give Ken trouble)


    I could be wrong. It happens.
    AND
    KEN s reply

    ImAHebrew ImAHebrew is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,075
    Hang in the Edmund for my response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Ken, I'm reading around here that people, post Jesus, killed him by sinning, or pre, not sure, irrelevant. How? Exactly? Yeah something about sin. Are you therefore responsible sins you had nothing to do with? Because of a sin you had no choice about? There is about 9,999 commandments in duderinomy, I broke 2 by age 3. 9998 by age 20. Like I read the book, or had a reason to care. How do you make someone responsible for something they did not do or were never told or understood? This sounds very to me political if you catch my drift. I wasn't born, don't blame me! Its not magic.

    Elijah, piss off (in my best bloody accent, time to give Ken trouble)
    Shalom Edmund, hang in there for my response. I have just had to read what you wrote multiple times to get the drift of what you are asking me. I will try to respond in the next 12 hours. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    ken wrote...
    I have just had to read what you wrote multiple times to get the drift of what you are asking me.

    notice the different style.
    one at least normal the other abnormal - so what can we make of this ALTERED STYLE OF WRITING?
    WHO WAS ''EDMUND DANTES''?
    drunk?
    drugs?
    or
    a counterfeit poster?
    posing as an imposter aka EDMUND DANTES. an alias.
    [Edmond Dantès is a man of many faces and many disguises].


    ah yes old Dantes is
    caught out
    DANTES = A SHILL
    HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER poster....who?
    we have choices of those who really hate the truth but hide behind their self believed indoctrinated religion.

    BYE Dantes.
    I hope YOU get life one day, then come back and apologise hey~~~~ no hard feelings man
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    AND
    KEN s reply



    ken wrote...
    I have just had to read what you wrote multiple times to get the drift of what you are asking me.

    notice the different style.
    one at least normal the other abnormal - so what can we make of this ALTERED STYLE OF WRITING?

    drunk?
    drugs?
    or
    a counterfeit poster?
    posing as an imposter aka EDMUND DANTES. an alias.
    [B][Edmond Dantès is a man of many faces and many disguises./B]

    caught out DANTES = A SHILL
    WHO WAS ''EDMUND DANTES''?
    Yeah, beer. Puts up with people like you. Yours is ignorance, as though you know the meaning. A Christian as undone as you can get. I'm the demon, and I know it.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    when you are promoting a BELIEF that is very false and very deadly

    As ''mixing the law of Moses with the gospel = as your standard of THE TRUTH''
    and
    When you are repeatedly challenged by ANOTHER to this unholy belief, you become desperate '' to prove your point''
    so
    a shill is invented / or asked to ''agree'' with your unholy stand.

    It happens all the time of ''Christian forums''
    the poster who dares to reveal the true GOSPEL is named called and accused of all manner of religious ''crimes''! by the ''majority'' of the posters.

    ofcourse
    DEATH MUST WIN!
    AND SO sets in motion, a counterfeiter!

    hmmm ask
    why would YESHUA AND HIS FATHER - NEED SPIES?
    WHAT IS A SPY? WOULD YOU TRUST ''A SPY''?

    spy

    noun: spy;
    plural noun: spies
    WHAT IS A SPY
    a person employed by a government or other organization to secretly obtain information on an enemy or competitor.
    synonyms:
    secret agent, undercover agent, enemy agent, foreign agent, secret service agent, intelligence agent, double agent, counterspy, industrial spy, fifth columnist, mole, plant, scout;

    It was a ''trend'' of the Armstrong ministry TO SPY upon those the elders felt, were not ''pulling their weight in believing religious instructions and not tithing enough''.
    He would send in his stooges '' to spy out the land''~~~~
    TO SPY on others... reminds me of Nazi Germany.

    A SPY IS A SECRET AGENT.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    as ''mixing the law of Moses with the gospel = as your standard of THE TRUTH''
    and
    when you are repeatedly challenged by ANOTHER to this unholy belief, you become desperate '' to prove your point''
    so
    a shill is invented / or asked to ''agree'' with your unholy stand.

    it happens all the time of ''Christian forums''
    the poster who dares to reveal the true GOSPEL is named called and accused of all manner of religious ''crimes''! by the ''majority'' of the posters.

    ofcourse
    DEATH MUST WIN!
    AND SO sets in motion, a counterfeiter!

    hmmm ask
    why would YESHUA AND HIS FATHER - NEED SPIES?
    WHAT IS A SPY? WOULD YOU TRUST ''A SPY''?




    it was a ''trend'' of the Armstrong ministry TO SPY upon those the elders felt, were not ''pulling their weight in believing religious instructions and not tithing enough''.
    He send in his stooges '' to spy out the land''~~~~
    TO SPY on others... reminds me of Nazi Germany.
    Yeah, calling you an idiot is a sure sign you're right. No
    Cognitive dissonance there. The difference between you, Eliyah, kan, spying is they can create a thought. Even Eliyah with flat earth can be followed, least he doesn't shit on the person, just ideas.. You preach all fuzzy feelings but never follow...troll. telling some man the state of his family reflects him. I'm sure you're fucking peaches and roses.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    wooeoeoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Yeah, calling you an idiot is a sure sign you're right. No
    Cognitive dissonance there. The difference between you, Eliyah, kan, spying is they can create a thought. Even Eliyah with flat earth can be followed, least he doesn't shit on the person, just ideas.. You preach all fuzzy feelings but never follow...troll. telling some man the state of his family reflects him. I'm sure you're fucking peaches and roses.
    he is ready to pop!!!!!

    WOEODOEOEWOO

    wonderful to see evil so bad tempered.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    he is ready to pop!!!!!

    WOEODOEOEWOO

    wonderful to see evil so bad tempered.
    Wolf in wolf's clothing. What are you? You see evil everywhere. Try looking for for the good.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    See this thread of Lucy calling Edmund a "shill". Lucy used this word first, and not I.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    And Spying,

    This thread by Lucy is ONLY ONE example of her insulting new members personally who dare to post and to think critically on this forum, and you do nothing about it.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •