Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 133

Thread: Judaizers!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    2,912

    Thumbs down Judaizers!

    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Lucy has on a number of occasions on this forum accused both ImAHebrew and EliYah and myself as being Judaizers. The term "Judaizer" comes from the Greek Verb (Strong's #G2450):

    "Ἰουδαΐ́ζω
    Ioudaizō
    ee-oo-dah-id'-zo
    From G2453; to become a Judaean, that is, “judaize”: - live as the Jews.
    Total KJV occurrences: 1
    "

    And this verb is only found once in the New Testament Scriptures, and this one instance is found in Galatians 2:14. It is also only found once in the Greek Version of the Old Testament Scriptures, and that one instance is found in Esther 8:17.

    Here is a link to Wikipedia which gives a whole lot of background information on the term "Judaizers":

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

    It is my purpose for this thread to explore why the Apostle Paul reprimanded the Apostle Peter for being a Judaizer. Please feel free to explore this topic with me.

    Thanking everyone in advance for their contributions to this topic, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,157

    it is NOT an accusation dear Spying but Fact

    the FACT IS you 3 men push the unaware people back into the law that was only ever give to the jews.
    in most posts you express your view that the Law is far more important than the gospel
    the law was give to the jews only.
    however much you wish to do some fancy religious footwork over this FACT, always remember the whole system was destroyed in 70ad,
    gone erased and destroyed and no one or nothing, not even YOU dear Spying can raise it up out from the dead,

    Now you can post 7 million pages on why we are to obey the laws of Moses and how super spiritual it all is and how there is a misunderstanding of the term Judiazer - but who will believe you?

    When JESUS CAME TO TELL US THE GOOD NEWS ON HOW TO BE FORMED INTO HIS NEW CREATURE - AND SHOWED US THE WAY TO BECOME his light beings the same as He displayed on the MT of Transfiguration. A BEING of HOLY LIFE AND LIGHT,

    To top it off no one in their right mind would be influenced by Herbert Armstrong as you were in your youthfull days,and it was a sad day you walked through those unholy doors to sit in that unlawful assembly

    JUDIAZER IS A PERSON IN ANCIENT TIMES WHO WISHED TO OBSERVE THE LAW OF MOSES WITH THE GOOD NEWS - AS the 3 MEN INSIST IS NECESSARY ON LA FORUMS AS NECESSARY FOR OUR TRUE SALVATION,

    HOWEVER
    DESPITE SOME TWIST OF VERSE by the indoctrinated churchies, remember this - the old wine [THE LAW TO THE JEWS ONLY] cannot hold the new wine[ THE GOOD NEWS TO THE WORLD]

    good luck Spying with your unholy views.
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/dict...judaizers.html
    Every time you realize something new, you will be challenged by the existing order.
    If what you just discovered was common"knowledge", few people would challenge you.
    If your discovery is not commonly known, people who cling to the existing order will feel threatened and will try to "debunk" you by giving counter "evidence" taken from programmed dogmas and their belief systems
    Wes Penre
    BTW
    the number 1 item used to control people are Pharmaceutical medications,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the FACT IS you 3 men push the unaware people back into the law that was only ever give to the jews.
    in most posts you express your view that the Law is far more important than the gospel
    the law was give to the jews only.
    however much you wish to do some fancy religious footwork over this FACT, always remember the whole system was destroyed in 70ad,
    gone erased and destroyed and no one or nothing, not even YOU dear Spying can raise it up out from the dead,

    Now you can post 7 million pages on why we are to obey the laws of Moses and how super spiritual it all is and how there is a misunderstanding of the term Judiazer - but who will believe you?

    When JESUS CAME TO TELL US THE GOOD NEWS ON HOW TO BE FORMED INTO HIS NEW CREATURE - AND SHOWED US THE WAY TO BECOME his light beings the same as He displayed on the MT of Transfiguration. A BEING of HOLY LIFE AND LIGHT,

    To top it off no one in their right mind would be influenced by Herbert Armstrong as you were in your youthfull days,and it was a sad day you walked through those unholy doors to sit in that unlawful assembly

    JUDIAZER IS A PERSON IN ANCIENT TIMES WHO WISHED TO OBSERVE THE LAW OF MOSES WITH THE GOOD NEWS - AS the 3 MEN INSIST IS NECESSARY ON LA FORUMS AS NECESSARY FOR OUR TRUE SALVATION,

    HOWEVER
    DESPITE SOME TWIST OF VERSE by the indoctrinated churchies, remember this - the old wine [THE LAW TO THE JEWS ONLY] cannot hold the new wine[ THE GOOD NEWS TO THE WORLD]

    good luck Spying with your unholy views.
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/dict...judaizers.html
    Lucy,

    JUDIAZER IS A PERSON IN ANCIENT TIMES WHO WISHED TO OBSERVE THE LAW OF MOSES WITH THE GOOD NEWS - AS the 3 MEN INSIST IS NECESSARY ON LA FORUMS AS NECESSARY FOR OUR TRUE SALVATION,
    Lucy, please show the post of me saying that, THE LAW AS NECESSARY FOR OUR TRUE SALVATION, as you say??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Spying,

    Why do you pretend to object to me from making up false quotes, when you allow others to make up false statements of others?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Lucy,

    You have now been caught up of telling a lie by a false statement.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,157

    NO Elijah

    you continually imply OR POST THAT we are to obey the OT laws to the jews only in most post = FACT
    and also imply they are sssssssssssssooooooo necessary to keep for salvation

    I HAVE ASSERTED ALL 613 LAWS TO THE JEWS WERE ALL CANCELLED AT THE CROSS AND ERASED IN 70AD
    .you are a fully blown Judaizer and it is SO wrong

    YOU 3 MEN cannot discern where the law stopped and where the New covenant began AND IT IS AN INSULT TO A TRUE BELIEVER INTELLIGENCE.


    ps you have comprehension problems Elijah...AND SO BECOME ABUSIVE AND ACCUSE WITHOUT FAIL. [ IN MOST POSTS YOU ARE ABUSING OR ACCUSING SOMEONE...
    IT IS SAD.]
    AND YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
    Every time you realize something new, you will be challenged by the existing order.
    If what you just discovered was common"knowledge", few people would challenge you.
    If your discovery is not commonly known, people who cling to the existing order will feel threatened and will try to "debunk" you by giving counter "evidence" taken from programmed dogmas and their belief systems
    Wes Penre
    BTW
    the number 1 item used to control people are Pharmaceutical medications,

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283

    Love lying Lucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you continually imply OR POST THAT we are to obey the OT laws to the jews only in most post = FACT
    and also imply they are sssssssssssssooooooo necessary to keep for salvation

    I HAVE ASSERTED ALL 613 LAWS TO TH E JEWS WERE ALL CANCELLED AT THE CROSS AND ERASED IN 70AD.

    YOU 3 MEN cannot discern where the law stopped and where the New covenant began AND IT IS AN INSULT TO A TRUE BELIEVER INTELIGENCE.
    And Lucy, where is the post of me saying that, the law saves us??

    I don't see that post number Lucy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you continually imply OR POST THAT we are to obey the OT laws to the jews only in most post = FACT
    and also imply they are sssssssssssssooooooo necessary to keep for salvation

    I HAVE ASSERTED ALL 613 LAWS TO THE JEWS WERE ALL CANCELLED AT THE CROSS AND ERASED IN 70AD.

    YOU 3 MEN cannot discern where the law stopped and where the New covenant began AND IT IS AN INSULT TO A TRUE BELIEVER INTELLIGENCE.


    ps you have comprehension problems Elijah...
    And Lucy, it's you who have lying comprehension problems, you think that Christ gives life to murders, liars, thieves and the like.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,157

    No wrong elijah

    THE HOLY SPIRIT WRITES HIS LAW OF LIFE ON OUR NEW HEART AND SO WE STOP OR CEASE FROM SIN
    HOW?
    THE REAL ANOINTING SWINGS IN AND TAKES CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES to BECOME MATURED INTO THE SAME IMAGE AS JESUS WALKED.
    the true facts are
    the law of Moses was given to the jews only = established fact

    THE LAW OF MOSES WAS NEVER GIVEN TO OTHER NATIONS CALLED GENTILES. = FACT

    YOU ARE NOT A JEWISH MAN NOR IS SPYING NOR KEN = BUT POSE NOW AS FAUX JEWS under the law - as A self imposed error.
    - AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO DISCERN THIS TRUTH.

    HOWEVER YOU THINK AS YOU WILL.
    AND FOR ALL THIS RELIGIOUS PALAVA shall die in sin.
    sigh [your mark missing will kill you stone dead.]

    NOW YOU CAN PUT OUT ALL THE VILE NAMES YOU WANT TO CALL ME but one thing is - you will die in sin -sad. and your religious misconceptions will kill you
    people perish from lack of knowledge
    Every time you realize something new, you will be challenged by the existing order.
    If what you just discovered was common"knowledge", few people would challenge you.
    If your discovery is not commonly known, people who cling to the existing order will feel threatened and will try to "debunk" you by giving counter "evidence" taken from programmed dogmas and their belief systems
    Wes Penre
    BTW
    the number 1 item used to control people are Pharmaceutical medications,

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy, it's you who have lying comprehension problems, you think that Christ gives life to murders, liars, thieves and the like.
    Lucy,

    This commandment Thou shalt not kill/murder was reinstated in the N.C.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...not+kill&t=KJV

    And the apostle John wrote plainly:

    Whosoever hateth his/her brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him/her. 1 John 3:15.

    So since you don't obey this command, that makes you a murderer, and you don't have eternal life abiding in you as John wrote, and no matter how much you will lie and say otherwise.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,157

    perhaps Elijah

    you could bring the verse to the attention of YAHWEH = WHO MURDERED MILLIONS.
    GIVE HIM A NUDGE AND TELL HIM OFF.
    Every time you realize something new, you will be challenged by the existing order.
    If what you just discovered was common"knowledge", few people would challenge you.
    If your discovery is not commonly known, people who cling to the existing order will feel threatened and will try to "debunk" you by giving counter "evidence" taken from programmed dogmas and their belief systems
    Wes Penre
    BTW
    the number 1 item used to control people are Pharmaceutical medications,

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you could bring the verse to the attention of YAHWEH = WHO MURDERED MILLIONS.
    GIVE HIM A NUDGE AND TELL HIM OFF.
    And who did He murder Lucy, and why did your whimpy god allow it if He did?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283
    Lucy,

    What or which "GOD" does the writer of the book of Hebrews acknowledge??

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,283

    Smile

    Lucy, are you now playing Spying's Pharisee games of ignoring the questions?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,157
    No i am having breakfast in a resort in cairns as i am on holidays
    Every time you realize something new, you will be challenged by the existing order.
    If what you just discovered was common"knowledge", few people would challenge you.
    If your discovery is not commonly known, people who cling to the existing order will feel threatened and will try to "debunk" you by giving counter "evidence" taken from programmed dogmas and their belief systems
    Wes Penre
    BTW
    the number 1 item used to control people are Pharmaceutical medications,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •