Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Judaizers!

But i will leave you to converse with your fellow Judaizers
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Question What To Do?

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

This is commanded by YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning the Passover:

Exodus 12:43
    43 And YAHWEH said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the law of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:

According to the above command, no Gentile was allowed to eat of the Passover Lamb, and not only that, but look at this command:

Exodus 12:48-49
    48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to YAHWEH, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
    49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

According to the above command, should a Gentile man desire to go up to Jerusalem and eat of the Passover, physical circumcision was an absolute prerequisite.

Physical circumcision did not begin with the Law of Moses. Physical circumcision began with Abraham:

Genesis 17:9-11
    9 And the ELOHIM said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
    10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
    11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Please take a look at Abraham's response to the above command of ELOHIM:

Genesis 17:23-27
    23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as ELOHIM had said unto him.
    24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
    25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
    26 In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
    27 And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

Physical circumcision is no small matter. Let's explore this issue among ourselves a little. Lucy believes that the Law came to an end in 70 A.D. However, we can see above that physical circumcision was commanded and practiced prior to the giving of the Law. Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF agrees with this assessment:

John 7:22
    22 Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers; and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.

Let's suppose that Lucy is the head of a household, and let's suppose that Lucy owns a number of Gentile household slaves. Of course, Lucy, being a Jew, lives in the city of Jerusalem prior to 70 A.D., and, as a matter of fact, Lucy has come to believe that the resurrected Yahushua is the Messiah. Lucy did not keep this belief from the household servants, and accordingly some of the servants were converted to the belief that Yahushua was the Messiah. Would Lucy allow the believing household male servants to eat of the Passover Lamb without being physically circumcised?

Shall we follow this same scenario with EliYah and with Guyguy, and with Peach, and with Edmund Dantes? Would any of you allow your believing household slaves to eat the physical Passover Lamb with you without requiring them to be physically circumcised?

Thanking all in advance who would be moved to participate in this discussion, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Mixing The Old Wine With The New!

Hi Everyone,

I asked in my post above:

"Would any of you allow your believing household slaves to eat the physical Passover Lamb with you without requiring them to be physically circumcised?"

I am not afraid to admit that I absolutely would not have allowed my believing household slaves to eat of the physical Passover Lamb without being physically circumcised, that is, until I was convinced otherwise.

There are many who falsely say that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is the old wine of the Old Covenant that should not be mixed with the Law of Messiah Yahushua which they maintain is the new wine of the New Covenant. This teaching is a corruption of the truth. It is my teaching that the old wine is the physical keeping of the Law, and I further teach that the new wine is the spiritual keeping of the Law.

It is true that both are not the same, but both are good and right and just. Consider physical circumcision. This circumcision does not fulfill spiritual circumcision. No one is spiritually circumcised by being physically circumcised; otherwise, the Apostle Paul would not have said this about physical circumcision and physical uncircumcison:

1 Corinthians 7:19
    19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, save an observance of commandments of ELOHIM.

How can uncircumcision become an observance of the commandments of ELOHIM? Perhaps, these further words of the Apostle Paul give us some indication:

Romans 2:25-29
    25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou (a Jew) keep law: but if thou be a breaker of law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
    26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
    27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who through letter and circumcision dost transgress law?
    28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in flesh:
    29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is of heart, by spirit, and not by letter; whose praise is not from men, but from ELOHIM.

Here is the sum of the matter concerning circumcision and uncircumcision:

Galatians 5:6
    6 For in Yahushua Messiah neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh through love.

Being a Gentile, I am a self confessed Jew and Pharisee because I know (yada) and believe that Messiah Yahushua has graciously made me a part of HIMSELF through the fulfillment of the Law. If the Head of the Body is a Jew and a Pharisee, how can any member of the Body be anything other than a Jew and a Pharisee?

Thanking anyone who may be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. The only definition of love that is true is this: Love is the fulfillment of the Law; therefore, love keeps commandments no matter whether they be according to the physical or according to the spiiritual observance of the Law. Both are love!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Lasting Life In The Flesh!

Hi Everyone,

The primary reason wny I begam this thread entitled "Judaizers" with a discussion concerning circumcision is because the Apostle Paul is the only writer of a book or letter of the New Testament Scriptures which makes use of the term or word.

Of course, as already mentioned, the term, Judaizers, is only found in the epistle of Paul entitled "Galatians". This letter was written to the Churches of Galatia including Antioch of Pisidia, Iconium, Derbe, and Lystra. These churches existed in the Roman Province of Galatia, and the Apostle Paul first preached the Gospel in Antioch of Pisidia on the physical Sabbath Day in a synagogue of the Jews which existed there (see Acts 13:13-52). This was the standard practice of the Apostle Paul who believed that the Gospel should first be preached to the Jew as long as there existed a Jewish Synagogue in the cities in which he visited.

Within the Jewish Synagogue at Antioch of Pisidia, both Jews and Gentiles were in attendance (see verse 42). These Gentiles were religious proselytes (see verse 43), that is, Gentile converts to Judaism. These Gentiles became excited by what they heard from Paul. Why were they so excited?

There exists no doubt in my mind that the Apostle Paul in quoting Habakkuk 1:5 actually went on to explain that the possibility of continued life in the flesh was made available to all by the work of YAHWEH ELOHIM through Messiah Yahushua. This is plainly stated by Paul in verse 46 of Acts 13 were Paul uses the words which are translated in the KJV as "everlasting life". The Gentiles became excited because they understood that Paul was actually telling them about the possibility of continued or lasting life in the flesh. According to the words of the Apostle Paul, Believers in Messiah Yahushua could be saved not only from their sins but also from the result of sin which is physical death. I have named this salvation: LIFE NOW!

EliYah and Company scoffs at the possibility of LIFE NOW! EliYah believes that Messiah came to save him after his physical death. Lucy believes in LIFE NOW, but she denies the justification of this LIFE which believers possess through belief in Messiah Yahushua. Both ImAHebrew and myself have fully explained on this forum how this justification works. This justification results in LIFE NOW for those that can see it and believe in it. It is the true concept of the Grace of ELOHIM which the Apostle Paul explained to both Jew and Gentile in verse 43 of Acts 13, and it was primarily envious Jews which contradicted and blasphemed against the teaching of Paul and Barnabas concerning LIFE NOW. They could not believe the Scripture which states in Habakkuk 1:12:

"We shall not die."

To be continued Yahushua willing!

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The primary reason wny I begam this thread entitled "Judaizers" with a discussion concerning circumcision is because the Apostle Paul is the only writer of a book or letter of the New Testament Scriptures which makes use of the term or word.

Of course, as already mentioned, the term, Judaizers, is only found in the epistle of Paul entitled "Galatians". This letter was written to the Churches of Galatia including Antioch of Pisidia, Iconium, Derbe, and Lystra. These churches existed in the Roman Province of Galatia, and the Apostle Paul first preached the Gospel in Antioch of Pisidia on the physical Sabbath Day in a synagogue of the Jews which existed there (see Acts 13:13-52). This was the standard practice of the Apostle Paul who believed that the Gospel should first be preached to the Jew as long as there existed a Jewish Synagogue in the cities in which he visited.

Within the Jewish Synagogue at Antioch of Pisidia, both Jews and Gentiles were in attendance (see verse 42). These Gentiles were religious proselytes (see verse 43), that is, Gentile converts to Judaism. These Gentiles became excited by what they heard from Paul. Why were they so excited?

There exists no doubt in my mind that the Apostle Paul in quoting Habakkuk 1:5 actually went on to explain that the possibility of continued life in the flesh was made available to all by the work of YAHWEH ELOHIM through Messiah Yahushua. This is plainly stated by Paul in verse 46 of Acts 13 were Paul uses the words which are translated in the KJV as "everlasting life". The Gentiles became excited because they understood that Paul was actually telling them about the possibility of continued or lasting life in the flesh. According to the words of the Apostle Paul, Believers in Messiah Yahushua could be saved not only from their sins but also from the result of sin which is physical death. I have named this salvation: LIFE NOW!

EliYah and Company scoffs at the possibility of LIFE NOW! EliYah believes that Messiah came to save him after his physical death. Lucy believes in LIFE NOW, but she denies the justification of this LIFE which believers possess through belief in Messiah Yahushua. Both ImAHebrew and myself have fully explained on this forum how this justification works. This justification results in LIFE NOW for those that can see it and believe in it. It is the true concept of the Grace of ELOHIM which the Apostle Paul explained to both Jew and Gentile in verse 43 of Acts 13, and it was primarily envious Jews which contradicted and blasphemed against the teaching of Paul and Barnabas concerning LIFE NOW. They could not believe the Scripture which states in Habakkuk 1:12:

"We shall not die."

To be continued Yahushua willing!

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, are you saying you will not physically die?

That's fine believing it, but if you're proven wrong, Lucy wont be able to gloat.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Thumbs up Yes, But With Several Reservations!

Hi Edmund Dantes,

You asked me this:

"Spying, are you saying you will not physically die?"

Yes, but with some important conditions or reservations:
    • Lasting or continued life in the flesh is a gift (see Romans 6:23) which ELOHIM will not take away from me, and no other entity in heaven or on earth (save for the Church) has the power to take this gift from me.
    • I myself can lose this gift through my failure to examine myself properly (see 1 Corinthians 11:26-30) to see if I am living up to the standard of my conversion from sin and of the good confession which I confessed at my baptism that henceforth Yahushua would be my LORD and MASTER!
    • My present physical body is not my permanent possession or permanent inheritance. I only expect to remain or abide in my present flesh until the CHANGE which the Apostle Paul writes about in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.
    • Like Messiah Yahushua and many Brothers and Sisters of the Apostolic Assembly, I do have the power to choose to suffer martyrdom.
    You also made these comments:

"That's fine believing it, but if you're proven wrong, Lucy wont be able to gloat."

LIFE NOW is completely a matter of faith in both the written and spoken WORD of ELOHIM found in both the OLD and NEW Testament Scriptures. I am convinced that physical death is an enemy which the Body or Church of Yahushua must defeat. This must be accomplished collectively by the Friends of Messiah Yahushua.

I must admit that I do not understand your ending phrase of your sentence above. I looked up the word "wont" in order to come to some understanding of what you are expressing. "wont" does exist as a word, but I am having a hard time understanding how you are using this word in your phrase above. So please help me out right here.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Spying, are you saying you will not physically die?

That's fine believing it, but if you're proven wrong, Lucy wont be able to gloat.
    Edmund,

It seems as if Spying does not believe nor accept all of the scriptures on both LIFE and DEATH, and if your interested, I have compiled together a list of scriptures from the B.L.B. that will indeed prove to yourself the truth on these subjects, if you truly want to know and understand them.

Yah's Holy Spirit gives eternal life to our human spirit/inwardly person/psyche John 14:26; 15:26, upon repentance unto life Acts 3:19, 11:18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...omforter&t=KJV

A human soul is comprised of both the spirit in man/psychē/inward man or person, and the outwardly man or person, the flesh body of a person, and the outward man/body will perish, but the inward person/spirit in man is renewed day by day by Yah's-His Holy Spirit Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 2:11, 2 Corinthians 4:16, and the spirit in man/inward person cannot die in the first physical death, but only in the second death Matthew 10:28, Revelation 2:11, 20:6, 20:14, 21:8.

See and compare all of these texts of scriptures for above:

Here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+in+man&t=KJV

And here:http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2081&t=KJV

And here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...and+body&t=KJV

And here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

The first physical death is portrayed as sleep or asleep see the scriptures below John 11:11-13, and all were first born of Adam and can die 1 Corinthians 15:22, Hebrews 9:27, .

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

Here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=asleep&t=KJV

Yah Bless,

Eliyahu C.

Hi Edmund Dantes,

You asked me this:

"Spying, are you saying you will not physically die?"

Yes, but with some important conditions or reservations:
    • Lasting or continued life in the flesh is a gift (see Romans 6:23) which ELOHIM will not take away from me, and no other entity in heaven or on earth (save for the Church) has the power to take this gift from me.
    • I myself can lose this gift through my failure to examine myself properly (see 1 Corinthians 11:26-30) to see if I am living up to the standard of my conversion from sin and of the good confession which I confessed at my baptism that henceforth Yahushua would be my LORD and MASTER!
    • My present physical body is not my permanent possession or permanent inheritance. I only expect to remain or abide in my present flesh until the CHANGE which the Apostle Paul writes about in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.
    • Like Messiah Yahushua and many Brothers and Sisters of the Apostolic Assembly, I do have the power to choose to suffer martyrdom.
    You also made these comments:

"That's fine believing it, but if you're proven wrong, Lucy wont be able to gloat."

LIFE NOW is completely a matter of faith in both the written and spoken WORD of ELOHIM found in both the OLD and NEW Testament Scriptures. I am convinced that physical death is an enemy which the Body or Church of Yahushua must defeat. This must be accomplished collectively by the Friends of Messiah Yahushua.

I must admit that I do not understand your ending phrase of your sentence above. I looked up the word "wont" in order to come to some understanding of what you are expressing. "wont" does exist as a word, but I am having a hard time understanding how you are using this word in your phrase above. So please help me out right here.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying...won't 😀
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Thumbs up Our Opening And Alleging!

Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (see John 20:28)!

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for the clarification. I agree that my failure would not be an occasion for Lucy to gloat because she already believes that I am of the dead and that I am surrounded by death. Indeed, according to Lucy, both ImAHebrew and myself have made death our friend while she herself has made life her friend.

indeed, all of us, who are made aware of the Law, are admonished by Moses to choose life over death and to choose good over evil. Of course, according to Moses, life comes through doing what the Law commands, and death comes from failure to do what the Law commands. According to Moses, we do good when we observe and keep the Law, and we do evil when we transgress the Law. These are true facts which no one can deny.

If I am surrounded by death, it is because I am surrounded by those who habitually transgress the Law, that is, I am surrounded by sinners. If I should fail in living up to the standard of the true Gospel, that is, should I backslide from the heart into my former sin, then I will physically die.

Naturally, believers in LIFE NOW like Lucy are convinced of my present and future failure because according to their observation, I am rather deficient in keeping all 613 commandments of the Law. Actually, when one considers that I myself am a Pharisee, then I am a self confessed believer in many aspects of the Oral Tradition or Oral Law. This makes me deficient in a physical sense in a far greater body of Law than just 613 commandments.

If my belief in LIFE NOW is not based upon keeping or following the whole Law in a physical sense, that is, upon works of the Law, upon what then is my belief based?

The opening and alleging in answering the above question is actually the whole basis of this thread.

Thanking you in advance for your continued interest and activity on this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (see John 20:28)!

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for the clarification. I agree that my failure would not be an occasion for Lucy to gloat because she already believes that I am of the dead and that I am surrounded by death. Indeed, according to Lucy, both ImAHebrew and myself have made death our friend while she herself has made life her friend.

indeed, all of us, who are made aware of the Law, are admonished by Moses to choose life over death and to choose good over evil. Of course, according to Moses, life comes through doing what the Law commands, and death comes from failure to do what the Law commands. According to Moses, we do good when we observe and keep the Law, and we do evil when we transgress the Law. These are true facts which no one can deny.

If I am surrounded by death, it is because I am surrounded by those who habitually transgress the Law, that is, I am surrounded by sinners. If I should fail in living up to the standard of the true Gospel, that is, should I backslide from the heart into my former sin, then I will physically die.

Naturally, believers in LIFE NOW like Lucy are convinced of my present and future failure because according to their observation, I am rather deficient in keeping all 613 commandments of the Law. Actually, when one considers that I myself am a Pharisee, then I am a self confessed believer in many aspects of the Oral Tradition or Oral Law. This makes me deficient in a physical sense in a far greater body of Law than just 613 commandments.

If my belief in LIFE NOW is not based upon keeping or following the whole Law in a physical sense, that is, upon works of the Law, upon what then is my belief based?

The opening and alleging in answering the above question is actually the whole basis of this thread.

Thanking you in advance for your continued interest and activity on this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Actually, when one considers that I myself am a Pharisee, then I am a self confessed believer in many aspects of the Oral Tradition or Oral Law.
    And why won't you show us a scripture speaking of the Pharisee's oral traditions?

Thumbs up The Origin And Viability Of Oral Tradition!

Hi EliYah,

You asked of me:

"And why won't you show us a scripture speaking of the Pharisee's oral traditions?"

You and I both recognize that Messiah Yahushua openly rejected in a specific sense any oral tradition of the Pharisees which directly contradicted the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Even so, in a general sense, Messiah Yahushua gave this endorsement to the Pharisees right here:

Matthew 23:1-3
    1 Then spake Yahushua to the multitude, and to his disciples,
    2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

The Seat of Moses was established in several ways. Moses helped to establish that Seat when he appointed rulers or heads of the people to judge the smaller matters of the Law for the people (see Exodus 18:24-26). This Seat was further established when YAHWEH ELOHIM commanded Moses to appoint 70 Elders (see Numbers 11:16-17) to help Moses in judging Israel. This is the beginning of the Sanhedrin or Supreme Court of Israel. In later years, the King or the High Priest was the Chief Judge of this Court so the Sanhedrin actually consisted of 71 members.

The power of these judges, no matter whether they be local in the various communities (see Exodus 18:21) or on a national level such as the Sanhedrin at the Temple in Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 17:8-13), was given to them by YAHWEH ELOHIM. All together they comprised the Seat of Moses from the Head of the local congregation, to a Beit Din, to the Small Sanhedrin, and to the Great Sanhedrin. All of these according to their various jurisdictions comprised the Seat of Moses.

The above is the very beginning of my answer to your question; however, if you yourself cannot see and agree with what I have related to you thus far on this issue, then there is no point in my continuing to instruct you concerning the viability of Jewish Oral Tradition.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

You asked of me:

"And why won't you show us a scripture speaking of the Pharisee's oral traditions?"

You and I both recognize that Messiah Yahushua openly rejected in a specific sense any oral tradition of the Pharisees which directly contradicted the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Even so, in a general sense, Messiah Yahushua gave this endorsement to the Pharisees right here:

Matthew 23:1-3
    1 Then spake Yahushua to the multitude, and to his disciples,
    2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

The Seat of Moses was established in several ways. Moses helped to establish that Seat when he appointed rulers or heads of the people to judge the smaller matters of the Law for the people (see Exodus 18:24-26). This Seat was further established when YAHWEH ELOHIM commanded Moses to appoint 70 Elders (see Numbers 11:16-17) to help Moses in judging Israel. This is the beginning of the Sanhedrin or Supreme Court of Israel. In later years, the King or the High Priest was the Chief Judge of this Court so the Sanhedrin actually consisted of 71 members.

The power of these judges, no matter whether they be local in the various communities (see Exodus 18:21) or on a national level such as the Sanhedrin at the Temple in Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 17:8-13), was given to them by YAHWEH ELOHIM. All together they comprised the Seat of Moses from the Head of the local congregation, to a Beit Din, to the Small Sanhedrin, and to the Great Sanhedrin. All of these according to their various jurisdictions comprised the Seat of Moses.

The above is the very beginning of my answer to your question; however, if you yourself cannot see and agree with what I have related to you thus far on this issue, then there is no point in my continuing to instruct you concerning the viability of Jewish Oral Tradition.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, on the contrary ole buddy, Messiah is NOT endorsing the hypocrite Pharisees traditions in the verse above, He is acknowledging Moses and the law, which the Pharisees did NOT do nor obey, and you and I both know what was their traditions of men, and why did you NOT give everyone the scriptures saying so, and was Messiah telling His Disciples to obey the Pharisee's oral tradition of men, or the law of Moses?

Exclamation Sin Is The Anomia (1 John 3:4)!

Hi EiiYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (John 20:28)!

Oh, I do have scriptures, but as long as you remain unwilling to admit or acknowledge that YAHWEH ELOHIM gave men the authority and power to create Law, there absolutely exists no point in my continuing to discuss this issue with you especially in view of the fact that you have already rejected what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded through Moses in the Law (Deuteronomy 17:10-12) and what Messiah Yahushua has acknowledged and commanded in Matthew 23:1-3.

Hoping that you do at some point repent of your anomia, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Your the lawless ole buddy, by following your own traditional laws.

Hi EiiYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (John 20:28)!

Oh, I do have scriptures, but as long as you remain unwilling to admit or acknowledge that YAHWEH ELOHIM gave men the authority and power to create Law, there absolutely exists no point in my continuing to discuss this issue with you especially in view of the fact that you have already rejected what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded through Moses in the Law (Deuteronomy 17:10-12) and what Messiah Yahushua has acknowledged and commanded in Matthew 23:1-3.

Hoping that you do at some point repent of your anomia, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Yahweh does NOT allow self professed Pharisees to make their own traditional laws that violate and contradict His laws, or put burdens on others Matthew 23:4 as you do, then exempt yourself and whomever else that deems you as their master, and that's your MO to always dodge the questions asked. .

Question Is YAHWEH ELOHIM Also ONE Who Makes Laws For Others Which HE Will Not HIMSELF Follow

Hi Everyone,

The northern tribes which comprised the House of Israel were taken into captivity almost 3000 years ago. Those tribes, who were taken into captivity, gradually over time completely lost their identity, and they became as Gentiles with no notion whatsoever of their former status as descendants of Abraham. They also lost their remembrance and status as a wife of YAHWEH ELOHIM after YAHWEH gave them a Bill of Divorcement and sent them into captivity (see Jeremiah 3:8).

Here is what the Law commands concerning a divorced woman:

Deuteronomy 24:1-4
    1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
    2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
    3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
    4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before YAHWEH: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which YAHWEH thy ELOHIM giveth thee for an inheritance.

The House of Israel was divorced by her Husband, that is by YAHWEH ELOHIM. Later, YAHWEH ELOHIM makes this promise to the House of Israel and to the House of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
    31 Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
    32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YAHWEH:
    33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YAHWEH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their ELOHIM, and they shall be my people.
    34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YAHWEH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YAHWEH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

It is evident that the descendants of the House of Israel in their captivity entered into covenant relationships with other gods. According to the Law noted above, how is it possible that YAHWEH ELOHIM would again enter into a covenant relationship with HIS defiled former wife?

Can anyone give me a rational explanation for this happening? How and why would YAHWEH ELOHIM do what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded others should not be done?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to give an explanation, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr