Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the 'SABBATH' IS IT - saturday/sunday/luna or SOMETHING ELSE very few UNDERSTAND!!!!

normally a religious person would say YES !!!!!.......YES SIREEE to this question

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Are you not part of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob Israel??
    but i actually got to think on this.''' chew the cud so to speak''''~~~~ actually seek the holy spirit and do a little deep holy thinking for 2018ad
    hmmmm
    and now i am GOING TO SAY A DEFINITE ''''''NO''''' and mean every word of it

I am not part of these people who were basically birthed from incest WITH the fruits of degenerates, and their ''offspring even more degenerate than themselves.''

i considered the conversions of...............................
    Nicodemus, who was a ruler of the Jews and teaching the Law of Moses and who would have declared''' Abraham is my father'',
    but
    JESUS SAID ''YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN OUT FROM AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED''
    = [by having a new Father]

I NOW HAVE THIS NEW FATHER, and it aint Abraham nor his very defiled sinning ancestors~~~~

NOR
    do i consider a ''god'' worthy of worship nor heed such unholy advice- who ''ordered'' GENITAL MUTILATION of males to destroy a vital body part that was AWESOMELY MADE + created PERFECT in the 1st place.

i don't care what the book says - I LOOK AT ''''THE FRUITS'''' of the people and the harm and pain incurred from this form of mutilation and what it does to the male body and the long lasting side affects and complication it gives.

none of the above mentioned people were BORN AGAIN of incorruptible seed, but i am, and so blessed with the Divine's mercy and love. amen
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Smile No siree huh?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    but i actually got to think on this.''' chew the cud so to speak''''~~~~ actually seek the holy spirit and do a little deep holy thinking for 2018ad
    hmmmm
    and now i am GOING TO SAY A DEFINITE ''''''NO''''' and mean every word of it

I am not part of these people who were basically birthed from incest WITH the fruits of degenerates, and their ''offspring even more degenerate than themselves.''

i considered the conversions of...............................
    Nicodemus, who was a ruler of the Jews and teaching the Law of Moses and who would have declared''' Abraham is my father'',
    but
    JESUS SAID ''YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN OUT FROM AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED''
    = [by having a new Father]

I NOW HAVE THIS NEW FATHER, and it aint Abraham nor his very defiled sinning ancestors~~~~

NOR
    do i consider a ''god'' worthy of worship nor heed such unholy advice- who ''ordered'' GENITAL MUTILATION of males to destroy a vital body part that was AWESOMELY MADE + created PERFECT in the 1st place.

i don't care what the book says - I LOOK AT ''''THE FRUITS'''' of the people and the harm and pain incurred from this form of mutilation and what it does to the male body and the long lasting side affects and complication it gives.

none of the above mentioned people were BORN AGAIN of incorruptible seed, but i am, and so blessed with the Divine's mercy and love. amen
    Lucy,

Who is the new covenant with, and if your not a part of them, then you have a make believe coventant?

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD/YHWH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Jeremiah 31:31.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord/Yahweh, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Hebrews 8:8.

a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

Lucy, the covenant is made with the house of Israel and Judah, and since your not part of them, then you have no part in the covenant either.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...covenant&t=KJV

I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

laugh all you wish Elijah - witches do giggle

howl like a banshee if you want

i dont really care
    I M THE ONE with the new holy father, born again OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED- JUST As Jesus in-FORM-ed Nicodemus
    i know who is My divine father and we walk together IN LOVE.
    and that is why I LIVE IN SUCH A BLESSING. jhn 10 v 10 and i am always so grateful FOR HIS SAVING POWER OVER ME FOR NOTHING WILL HARM ME - NOT EVEN YOUR GIGGLE

Jesus standard of awareness still remains true

The proof of a sick tree is in its fruits.

howl like a banshee if you want

i dont really care
    I M THE ONE with the new holy father, born again OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED- JUST As Jesus in-FORM-ed Nicodemus
    i know who is My divine father and we walk together IN LOVE.
    and that is why I LIVE IN SUCH A BLESSING. jhn 10 v 10 and i am always so grateful FOR HIS SAVING POWER OVER ME FOR NOTHING WILL HARM ME - NOT EVEN YOUR GIGGLE
    Lucy, your love with Pope Bergolio and Babylon's riches is going to come to an end, and they wont save you, the infected religious minds THINK that the true Creator YAH will obey you and accept your way of thinking, however, it is the exact opposite, and we are admonished by Messiah to obey His word of truth, because He is the written word John 1:1-14.

And Lucy, your deceiving yourself if you think that the true Messiah gives eternal life to those who willfully disobey Him and His word of truth the scriptures.

that is not true Elijah

when a true believer has been born again, and received THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED OF THE FATHER............ THEY HAVE BECOME A NEW SPECIES.
    The old laws and values of their old nature, they were modelled on from vanity are progressively removed, and a NEW standard with a NEW set of values IS given to the mind and heart........... so sin, ceases.

The degenerate nature of Abraham and the relatives, no longer play a role in a NEW CREATURE, creation. as Jesus pointed out the Nicodemus
    Abraham and his defiled ancestors NEVER WERE BORN AGAIN, they just continued to grow worse in each generation,

BTW
    one thing Elijah, in the NEW RACE OF HUMAN= they no longer SWEAR nor use the vulgar speech of the old man to others.
    this is a sinning area of your life you need deliverance from - a very ungodly trait. Also you write verses, NOT LIVE WITHIN them as you fail to understand the true message of regeneration and restoring

I also realise Jesus did say '''few''' find His eternal life.

The eternal life Jesus speaks of, is really not found in reading the whole bible [ the is a dead letter religion]
    NO
    IT COMES FROM A LOVE RELATIONSHIP where HE alone directs HIS PEOPLE from a DAILY intimate conversation over their trials and needs.= ''I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH HE SAYS, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER HER

HIS PEOPLE ARE HIS CHURCH, HE IS THE BUILDER as each person, has a very intimate love relationship with very different needs, and none receive all the new race/ species information out of a book

when a true believer has been born again, and received THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED OF THE FATHER............ THEY HAVE BECOME A NEW SPECIES.
    The old laws and values of their old nature, they were modelled on from vanity are progressively removed, and a NEW standard with a NEW set of values IS given to the mind and heart........... so sin, ceases.

The degenerate nature of Abraham and the relatives, no longer play a role in a NEW CREATURE, creation. as Jesus pointed out the Nicodemus
    Abraham and his defiled ancestors NEVER WERE BORN AGAIN, they just continued to grow worse in each generation,

BTW
    one thing Elijah, in the NEW RACE OF HUMAN= they no longer SWEAR nor use the vulgar speech of the old man to others.
    this is a sinning area of your life you need deliverance from - a very ungodly trait. Also you write verses, NOT LIVE WITHIN them as you fail to understand the true message of regeneration and restoring

I also realise Jesus did say '''few''' find His eternal life.

The eternal life Jesus speaks of, is really not found in reading the whole bible [ the is a dead letter religion]
    NO
    IT COMES FROM A LOVE RELATIONSHIP where HE alone directs HIS PEOPLE from a DAILY intimate conversation over their trials and needs.= ''I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH HE SAYS, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER HER

HIS PEOPLE ARE HIS CHURCH, HE IS THE BUILDER as each person, has a very intimate love relationship with very different needs, and none receive all the new race/ species information out of a book
    Lucy, you make up your own self laws that seem right in your own eyes, and I have not said anything the scriptures do not say.

you Speak as a man with a VERY FEBBLE MIND ELIJAH

Lucy, you make up your own self laws that seem right in your own eyes, and I have not said anything the scriptures do not say.
    AND RANT
    against the Kingdom of God, by not really understanding, what is truly require as a NEW SPECIES A NEW RACE A NEW LIGHT BEING as Jesus was LIGHT in a human body!

the Sabbath day may well be a day to the carnal Christian,
    but to HIS CHURCH - it is a divine realm of faith and resting IN HIS ABILITY TO BUILD UP HIS PEOPLE ON HIS TERMS AND NOT ON THE TERMS OF RELIGIOUS VANITY.
    Elijah you remain in religious vanity as a victim, and, cannot overcome all things as HE OVERCAME ALL THINGS.
    THE VICTIM REMAINS A SLAVE TO SATAN,
    as an example
    YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FOUL LANGUAGE as a mere moral
    as
    is your wife peach/sox puppet~~~~demonstrates her swearing unclean Christian ways + I don't accept that hillbilly value as ''holy''
    you see when you swear at others, no matter how many verses you quote - you still remain unclean and unholy.
    that is a very simple truth to understand~~~
    sigh!!! let the dead bury the dead....now aint that the truth

AND RANT
    against the Kingdom of God, by not really understanding, what is truly require as a NEW SPECIES A NEW RACE A NEW LIGHT BEING as Jesus was LIGHT in a human body!

the Sabbath day may well be a day to the carnal Christian,
    but to HIS CHURCH - it is a divine realm of faith and resting IN HIS ABILITY TO BUILD UP HIS PEOPLE ON HIS TERMS AND NOT ON THE TERMS OF RELIGIOUS VANITY.
    Elijah you remain in religious vanity as a victim, and, cannot overcome all things as HE OVERCAME ALL THINGS.
    THE VICTIM REMAINS A SLAVE TO SATAN,
    as an example
    as
    is your wife peach/sox puppet~~~~demonstrates her swearing unclean Christian ways + I don't accept that hillbilly value as ''holy''
    you see when you swear at others, no matter how many verses you quote - you still remain unclean and unholy.
    Lucy, I don't lie to myself as you do, and pretend you can live as the world does, and disobey His word with impunity, and then pretend your all saved in your disobedience.

your ability to reason is a mess Elijah

Lucy, I don't lie to myself as you do, and pretend you can live as the world does, and disobey His word with impunity, and then pretend your all saved in your disobedience.

question
    WHEN DO YOU FEEL A FOUL SWEARING MOUTH IS HOLY AND CHRISTLIKE?

as an example
    as
    you see when you swear at others, no matter how many verses you quote like a robot - you still remain unclean and unholy.

YOU SUFFER some form of insanity!!!! religious insanity,
    NOW BECAUSE you seem incapable to reason with honesty I now place you into the category of........... ''the too hard basket''............ and will cease to read your posts.
    I now find it a pointless experience...

And Lucy,

as
    Peach is not my wife, and she has already told you that too, and you should think about your own swearing, lying, and blasphemous mouth, you have lied so many times that I stopped counting them after 20 times, and you have blasphemed the All Mighty and His word with your dung word of your mouth so many times, then pretend your saved.

PS: It's no wonder you do such things since you were raised up as a gutter prostitute.

the rest - is entering into the Kingdom................and not A DAY OF THE WEEK

The kingdom of God is a kingdom not of this earth, but is from above, not natural but spiritual.
    This kingdom seeks to conquer the natural kingdom, not by carnal means but by love and good, not by death but by life, not by force but by yieldedness, that the new kingdom might totally replace the old, not of this world nor in any way receiving the participation of the things of this world, but wholly replacing these earthly things in a much greater and liberated fulfillment of the earthly
    (John 18:36-37).

THE OLD way of carnal religion, has to cease........................... amen

The rest

THE CHURCH SABBATH - THE LAW OF MOSES Sabbath = OR THE TRUE SABBATH.
    - the sabbath, that was made for man!!!
    most churchians who dwell in vanity, will scream NO NO,!!!! but that this the religion of the Matrix.

Then Jesus said to them, "The Sabbath was made to meet the needs of people, and not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath
    .mark 2 v 27
    the GOSPEL
    * the sabbath REST was made to meet the NEEDS of the people = MATH 11 V 28-30 =''come unto ME and I WILL GIVE YOU REST'' is = MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE.

THE LAW OF MOSES TO THE JEWS ONLY
    * not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath = Deuteronomy 5:12
    Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you. THE JEWS MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE COMMANDED SABBATH

YOU SEE there is a massive difference - few understand

the GREAT DIVIDE OPENS UP, TO SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE TARES,
    ONLY these born again believers, will understand HOW to ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM

the sabbath is not a DAY

PROPHETIC WORD

“ My presence has come into you, and I am arising in you with My character shining greater and greater and My soul is becoming your soul as you leave behind the Adamic shell of your first appearing as a natural person and you are metamorphosed by My presence in you and now appear as a “man from the Heavens” in My glorious immortal image and bear My Name and image.
    The only outworking of death in you will be the death of the natural person and you will live a glorious life in Me as I bring My presence into you as I did in the Holy of Holies in Solomon’s Temple, yet what you give to Me is far greater for you give Me a temple forever which can never be destroyed and from which I shall never go for this temple has been created by Me for Myself from the foundation of a broken and contrite heart in you and so shall I ever be Glorified in My temple and as I am Glorified in you, you partake of your inheritance of My rest forever, so sharing with Me this Glorious realm of Rest.

You do this of your own choice and your heart, soul and body reflect Me now and even greater unto the rising of the sun in its full strength which is My life working in you and through you as the River of Life that flows from My throne in the temple of your soul.

You will no longer act as you acted in the two outer courts.
    You rest in My rest, you lean on My breast, you feast with Me. math 11 v 28-30
    No longer do we weep over Jerusalem, but we rejoice for the city is almost prepared and My kings and priests shall rule and reign with Me for one thousand years.

You will take with honour and authority the rod of My Authority and with great love and power, wield it over the earth, and Great shall be My name in all the earth and I shall be Glorified from nation to nation and some nations which have never known peace shall lay down their swords in awe of Me and My presence shall be seen in the earth, and My words shall be heard by kings and king’s subjects and the positions of honour which shall be sought of by the kings of the nations will be those that laid down their all when I revealed Myself and gently bade them to come.
    Those of this company stand even now in the glorious realm of My creation and testify of My very life that this word is truth, for you should be dead but you are alive, and behold, like Me, you are alive forevermore”.

And IF you do not LISTEN to Moses and the Prophets, you will be on the wrong side.

THE CHURCH SABBATH - THE LAW OF MOSES Sabbath = OR THE TRUE SABBATH.
    - the sabbath, that was made for man!!!
    most churchians who dwell in vanity, will scream NO NO,!!!! but that this the religion of the Matrix.

the GOSPEL
    * the sabbath REST was made to meet the NEEDS of the people = MATH 11 V 28-30 =''come unto ME and I WILL GIVE YOU REST'' is = MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE.

THE LAW OF MOSES TO THE JEWS ONLY
    * not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath = Deuteronomy 5:12
    Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you. THE JEWS MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE COMMANDED SABBATH

YOU SEE there is a massive difference - few understand

the GREAT DIVIDE OPENS UP, TO SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE TARES,
    ONLY these born again believers, will understand HOW to ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM
    Lucy, as the parable of Lazarus and the rich man (Lucy woman) teaches, those who refuse to LISTEN to Moses and the Prophets will remain on the WRONG side of the Great Divide. Show me Lucy where Moses told you to Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy the way that you do? Or show me where any of the Prophets said something OTHER than what Isaiah said concerning Gentiles (foreigners) KEEPING the Sabbath DAY holy:

Isa 56:1 - 56:7

1 Thus says Yahweh, “Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed.
    2 “How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the Sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
    3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to Yahweh say, “Yahweh will surely separate me from His people.” Nor let the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.”
    4 For thus says Yahweh, “To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant,
    5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off.
    6 “Also the foreigners who join themselves to Yahweh, To minister to Him, and to love the name of Yahweh, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the Sabbath And holds fast My covenant;
    7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples

Surely Lucy, you will remain on the WRONG side of the Great Divide IF you do not REPENT, and start LISTENING to what Moses and the Prophets say. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.