Thread: question???? was ''christianity SET UP BY SATAN''????

question???? was ''christianity SET UP BY SATAN''????

YES!
    HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE?

the fruit

2000yrs of death to the pews= the same as the O.T. 1500yrs of death in the wilderness.
    Death is the fruits under the law of Moses and the christian church, who worship MINUS THE CHRIST~~~ they are called ''IANS'' [THE ''CHRIST-LESS'' ONES]
    DEATH RULES.
    WHY?
    CHRISTIANITY/CHURCHIANITY -= IS LIKE DRINKING MUD THROUGH A STRAW, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO
    the good news is
    SOME do escape '''The death-to-the-pews -model'''~~~ only the small remnant.

JESUS SAID '' I STAND AT THE DOORS AND KNOCK'' - HE IS OUTSIDE ................................................ HE IS OUTSIDE THE CAMP and always has been
    who then is preaching INSIDE?

GUESS WHO?
    I have been researching the roots of some serious problems within the church
    The church we see today looks nothing like the church in the Bible and definitely is not the bride Jesus is coming back for.

satans's CHRISTIAN CHURCH bears THE WITHERED FRUIT

a fruitless tree that only bears the fruits of DEATH- AS THE PEWS REMAIN under the ''covenant they make with death''
    meaning THEY AGREE WITH DEATH - IT IS A FRIEND AND NOT THEIR ENEMY.

THE GOSPEL AND THE SAVIOUR'S GOOD NEWS IS OF NO EFFECT as they are not partakers of the FRUIT ON HIS VINE.

WHAT VINE?
    the Key to Perpetual Life, here....[math 17 v 1-2 is a declaration of a BORN AGAIN TRANSFORMED re-gene-rated MAN]
    The Transfiguration
    Mark 9:213; Luke 9:2836; 2 Pet. 1:17, 18
    17 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves;
    2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.
    His inner circle of 3 goes up to the Mountain tops of THE FULLNESS OF ''''CHRIST''''' - the divine action verb - BY working in the inner circle 1st fruits the ORDER OF PERPETUAL/ENDLESS LIFE = HERE.

WHAT IS THE MISSING LINK from the Christian IS THE POWER VERB OF ETERNAL LIFE - CHRIST
    AKA- THE SPIRIT OF POWER AND ABUNDANCE THAT JESUS ALLOWED TO OPPERATE WITHIN HIS HUMAN BODY HERE - and displayed in Math 17 v 1-2 ...........[ as the 100 fold fullness of this Christ verb - as the divine fruit]
    Jesus was entrusted by His Father [ as a Begotten] with THE CHRIST POWER- [verb of divine action/fullness that perpetuates the Fountain of Youth. aka - eternal endless life]
    BTW
    you never reach this stage of divine 100fold development, by having a christian/law keeper outlook - they too have died IN sin = failing to DIE''''''TO''''' sin.

How to DIE '''''TO''''' SIN, needs to be understood.
    The church we see today looks nothing like the church in the Bible and definitely is not the bride Jesus is coming back for.

OUR SOUL is trained up by satan - we were lowered into vanity -satans world of values

we think of as the REAL WORLD
    the sad fact is

- the christian churchdom is still ''''IN''''' this world and people die from believing its false claims! [ the almost truth]
    their soul was never converted - by learning how to SUBMIT to the true man within called '' the spirit man of the heart''

the Gospel contains the KEYS OF EMPOWERMENT AND RE-GENE-RATION [NEVER THE LAW OF MOSES] and the church has failed to use as the recipe has been altered into 1/2 truth that will never work
    the KEY to the house of Knowledge removed.
    who removed the Keys?
    - SATAN AND his'' ANGELS OF LIGHT''
    how?
    = By corrupting THE WORD meanings that in turn altered the sound AKA =KEYS= LIKE A PIANO of notes and frequencies
    the GOODNEWS from Jesus are divine thought waves, releasing the associate mental vibrations of an exhilarating LIFE rhythm in the mind of the Believers.

THE RHYTHM OF LIFE has been ALTERED
    SO there is no life in the pews as a ''satan's / man made up gospel is preached'' = really almost from its beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-_vuibpRQ

THE RHYTHM - HAS A POWERFUL BEAT~~~~ [ THE CHRIST POWER OF WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENTS THAT MAKES OUR LIFE ABUNDANT [John 10 v 10] come alive ]
    The Truth Seeker, who is willing to listen to the personal Jesus who now will open avenues to the most holy wisdom; aka - wisdom of unutterable majesty and beauty.

satanic christianity- formed from both Roman Catholic and Roman Protestantism systems

systems of CONTROL by ''''guilt'''''
    Jesus said '''I come not the judge the world but to SAVE IT''- BUT the satanic churchdoms rule by fear and guilt.
    The church professors [ workers of evil] pound it into the sheeplike pews =''' they be sinners and guilty''.
    so they remain IN sin, as they sit at the feet of SIN RULERSHIPS.
    this thinking of.....
    ''I AM A SINNER AND I AM GUILTY must be stopped, it is matrix control system of power over us all. Please remove yourself from their
    seminary control.

'''FEAR the huge apostle of satan'' is the being that came into the 1st assembly by the preaching/action of the Apostle Peter [ the 1st so called pope of the defiled Roman Catholic church] and THE FEAR REMAINS TO THIS DAY~
    Peter was full of this '' evil apostle fear'' as were all the apostles and gave it entrance into the 1st assembly.
    The exception was JOHN THE BELOVED who stood by Jesus the day of the cross overcoming fear as he did not run and hide from the jews with all the others.

Acts 5:11) "great fear came upon the whole church, and upon all who heard of these things."
    fear controls~~~~

The holy spirit is NOT A KILLER [ but of love forgiveness, and peace] and if you notice there was no ministry offered to Ananias and his wife for confession/compassion /mercy - to virtual ''babes'' therefore the O.T. ''eye for an eye'' god gained entry ie- allowed to be loosed and is still in control today

you have to get out of the system = seek Jesus~~~~beg HIM to set you free HIS WAY
    why?
    yes indeed the god of ''an eye for an eye'' is lord. [ but not of ALL.]

the shadow and the light

Seek not the kingdom of shadows,
    for evil will surely appear.
    For only the master of brightness
    shall conquer the shadow of fear.
    the OT is the shadow
    The God who hides himself in anger, executes revenge, and who in jealousy outpours wrath and judgement - Who is he? this shadow god,
    the Old Testament is a shadow that no longer exists since the New Testament – the real, has come into existence.

the Gospel is the light= THE REAL
    John 8:12
    Jesus applies the title to himself while debating with the Jews and states: I am the light of the world.
    THE TRUTH PERSON ONLY IS OUR LIGHT- nothing else is

Know ye, O my brother,
    that fear is an obstacle great.
    Be master of all in the brightness,
    the shadow will soon disappear.
    Hear ye and heed my wisdom,
    the voice of LIGHT is clear.
    Seek not the valley of shadow,
    and LIGHT will only appear.
    jesus amd me.jpg

the children of LIGHT - life = john 10 v 10

are THE MASTERS OVER DEATH~~~~as no death is found within them as they have been born of an INCORRUPTIBLE SEED and have matured into the kingdom of divine life =here
    called
    death fighters
    those overcomers who overcome all things as Jesus overcame, amen~~~~
    the gospel of light is THE SECRETS OF METAMORPHOSIS
    METAMORPHOO
    A change in the entire order from Adam (death) to Christ (life) is to be realized upon the earth.
    This change will not be the result of an evolving world consciousness, or secret wisdom of eastern philosophy or western religion.
    Neither will a new world order of any lasting value be realized politically, economically or with social activism.
    NO NONE OF THAT~~~~
    Traditional concepts from so called orthodox Christianity fail to provide the spiritual solutions to life's deeper questions because the current state of religious society (Christian or otherwise) is rooted in superstition, folklore and legend, or the American variety that can only predict cataclysmic judgments and all kinds of horror, destruction and havoc.

Afterwards a burning hell, while a few of them are transported away safely to heaven to celebrate after enjoying wonderful faith and prosperity, These too, as they are, have become hollow and empty.

The tragic experiences of deep suffering, not only in today's world, but throughout history are grievous and painful.
    Some families and even nations on earth have suffered the most gruesome and terrifying injustice at the hands of christian churches + others.
    Innocent individuals have often been the victim of circumstances beyond their control and have suffered the loss of their dreams and values in a moment of time.
    The only words powerful and true enough to answer and empower us to face our enemy...death(and defeat its purpose in ourselves) is found within the mystery of the Gospel.

MOVING OUT OF THE RELIGIOUS UNENLIGHTENED MIND
    Today, as in other ages, there are people being drawn beyond the traditions of their unenlightened mind of church religion to an experience in Christ where the order of their existence is being changed from death to life - John 10 v 10
    - His abundant life HERE that will cause the experience of generating divine life within. HERE

THE METAMORPHOO MIND is to realise Yeshua (Jesus) was the last Adam, or 2nd Adam; totally absorbed the 1st Adam within Himself-canceling him.
    Both Adams’ had a Garden, one was Eden, the other was Gethsemane.
    [Jesus was also put to sleep and a surgery was performed on him and His side opened]
    John 19

''HAS anyone EVER CONSIDERED, DEATH as a friend?'' i asked

i was at a gathering of people, all of them so beautifully dressed, and ofcourse eating the finest food, laid out on a magnificant table.

I looked around at these beautifull people so well groomed and refined and i was so happy in their company, infact i could not get enough of their sweetness and confident talk.

Everyone was talking, yet i remained silent, taking in the atmosphere of this place, but suddenly i had a thought, so i stood up, and said to all this gathering.

''HAS anyone EVER CONSIDERED, DEATH as a friend?''

Oh~! there was a stunned silence, these beautiful people looked at me, appalled at what i had spoken.

A lovely woman, with cream hair, began to scream, some looked so extremely aghast and a few fainted and fell off their chairs.

The men, became upset and strickened, and had actually turned white, and looked at me as if i was some dreadfull abomination that had just slipped into their company.
    One of the older men even began to weep and i saw these great tears begin rolling down his cheeks.
    Some other men walked over to comfort him , he was in such a state.

''OH'' i thought, it was just a question''.

One man, a great hero, ofcourse and admired and adored by many there, came over to my side and said....''dont you know child, DEATH IS AN ENEMY
    so apologise to these people Please,for your astonishing blunder and let us resume our meal" .

is it really satan's church = ofcourse.......well why?

it is a HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF- THEREFORE IT CANNOT STAND

d.e.n.o.m.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.a.l.i.s.m.- satanism

heated topics.
    the fault lies in 'denominationalism''
    an apostate system full of death and full of faults. - hence ''topics become heated''
    HELLO MATRIX RELIGION. on L.A.

there is another way called.~~~
    life in the spirit is different - for life in the spirit ceases to be denominations.

NO denomination rules in LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - that is seen when Yeshua never went to learn from the scribes, nor the doctors of the law nor elders or pharisees.
    THEY FOLLOWED HIM - trying TO TRAP HIM AND PLOTTING to kill Him 11 times.

107.jpg
    [charming]

the same happens today - all denominations have a ''different gospel'' worshipping a very difference Jesus - so none reproduce anyone as an Image of Christ in deed or ministry.

THE SPIRIT OF LAW AND DEATH remains Lord - of gory - the mass slaughter of millions who still die in sin.
    No one says STOP SINNING.
    ofcourse not -

But life in the Spirit does not have ''heated topics'' for those who dwell in the Spirit live in harmony and peace - the same Peace the Prince of Peace bequeathed to His church.
    2 churches exist on earth - denominationalism - and His Ekklesia.

Yeshua doesn't agree with the denominations - Rev 3 - they make HIM sick.

Lucy,

If Christianity was set up by satan, then why are you still following it and promoting its very doctrines?