Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: the CHARACTER/NATURE/FRUITS of Jesus FATHER as shown to us by Messiah Himself

the CHARACTER/NATURE/FRUITS of Jesus FATHER as shown to us by Messiah Himself

Jesus said
    BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM''
    “This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other." John 13:35
    btw
    all ''other gods'' are to be JUDGED by the standards of Abba [ our Father creator]
    Jesus called HIM
    OUR FATHER /MY FATHER JESUS!

Do You Reflect God the Father?
    Jesus was and Is HIS REFLECTION - in what way exactly.
    “The most detestable wickedness, by the men who pretend to ''speak for god''
    One glimpse at the world and you know it reflects anti Christ because everything is either destroyed or being destroyed.
    It is what happens when people allow evil to do their thinking for them.

Lucy,

God=Gad=Gawd is a Babylonian deity.

But ye are they that forsake H5800 the LORD, H3068/YAHWEH that forget H7913 my holy H6944 mountain, H2022 that prepare H6186 a table H7979 for that troop, H1409 H1408 and that furnish H4390 the drink offering H4469 unto that number. H4507 Isaiah 65:11.

that troop, H1409 H1408

Gad, gad; a variation of H1409; Fortune, a Babylonian deity:—that troop.

ד gâd, gawd; from H1464 (in the sense of distributing); fortune:—troop.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H1409&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H1408&t=KJV

Oh yes Lucy, this forsaking YAHWEH for a Babylonian deity called "Gawd=God" was prophesied long ago.

Jesus reflected the kindness of His Father........................

KINDNESS
    “A kind deed, friendly regard shown toward another,”
    that’s what dictionary.com labels as kindness.

Random acts of kindness are often what we think of when dwelling on this character trait.
    But, it’s much more than occasional kind hearted acts.

Jesus’ example: Jesus is God incarnate, and the kind, compassionate heart of the Father was not lost on His son.
    Matthew 12 records a time when Jesus showed His kind heart to a stranger on the street.
    The man’s withered hand caught our Saviour's attention and caused Him to stop in His tracks.
    Even in the face of ridicule, Jesus healed the man on the Sabbath, which the religious leaders deemed anti-God.
    Personal application
    Just as Jesus would not let the disabled man remain crippled, think of a way to show sincere kindness to someone who may be hurting – physically, spiritually, or financially.

our kindness to others BRINGS GREAT JOY INTO OUR FEELINGS- THIS IS A REFLECTION OF ABBA's character/nature/fruits IN His saints
    One glimpse at the world and you know it reflects anti Christ because everything is either destroyed or being destroyed.

Fruits to compare apples with oranges

APPLES CANNOT BE CALLED ORANGES,
    SO SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE THOUGHT OUT as any truth seeker shall do
    Can We Trust the O.T. God of Genocide?

ACTUALLY
    This is the question asked by author Mark Buchanan in the July-August issue of Christianity Today.
    His article is part of the cover story called Grappling with the God of Two Testaments.

I was excited when I saw the cover story because I have been greatly interested in this topic for many years.
    I wanted to see how he addresses the disparity between the angry, violent God of the Old Testament and the loving Father Jesus talks about in the New Testament.

Can we excuse inhumanity and cruelty BY CALLING IT ANOTHER NAME?

I had hoped for an explanation of why the Old Testament depictions of God were incomplete and distorted, but instead Buchanan accepts the violent accounts as accurate portrayals of God.
    He begins with a discussion with a young man about whether the young man trusts the Bible.
    He does not.

When asked why not, he responds: Hosea 13:16,

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.
    Buchanan captures the question rather well when he says,

What is not easy is explaining what appear to be the deliberate acts of divine cruelty.
    God’s virulent rage.
    His hair-trigger vindictiveness.
    His apoplectic jealousy.
    Why would God make women and children pay for the sins of despots or the apostasy of priests?

Buchanan admits the difficulty of reconciling this image with the God revealed in Jesus, but he goes on to affirm the ‘fundamental assumption of the unity of scriptures.’
    He insist that the New Testament gives us a clearer and deeper revelation of God, but not of a different God as the ancient heretical bishop Marcion claimed.
    Buchanan states that God’s dreadful wrath, fierce justice, and burning jealousy are found in the New Testament as well.
    In fact, he says that ‘the road is even steeper now, the judgment of God sterner, and the cost of refusal greater.’

THERE GOES A deluded man

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    APPLES CANNOT BE CALLED ORANGES,
    SO SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE THOUGHT OUT as any truth seeker shall do
    Can We Trust the O.T. God of Genocide?

ACTUALLY
    This is the question asked by author Mark Buchanan in the July-August issue of Christianity Today.
    His article is part of the cover story called Grappling with the God of Two Testaments.

I was excited when I saw the cover story because I have been greatly interested in this topic for many years.
    I wanted to see how he addresses the disparity between the angry, violent God of the Old Testament and the loving Father Jesus talks about in the New Testament.

Can we excuse inhumanity and cruelty BY CALLING IT ANOTHER NAME?

I had hoped for an explanation of why the Old Testament depictions of God were incomplete and distorted, but instead Buchanan accepts the violent accounts as accurate portrayals of God.
    He begins with a discussion with a young man about whether the young man trusts the Bible.
    He does not.

When asked why not, he responds: Hosea 13:16,

Buchanan captures the question rather well when he says,

What is not easy is explaining what appear to be the deliberate acts of divine cruelty.
    God’s virulent rage.
    His hair-trigger vindictiveness.
    His apoplectic jealousy.
    Why would God make women and children pay for the sins of despots or the apostasy of priests?

Buchanan admits the difficulty of reconciling this image with the God revealed in Jesus, but he goes on to affirm the ‘fundamental assumption of the unity of scriptures.’
    He insist that the New Testament gives us a clearer and deeper revelation of God, but not of a different God as the ancient heretical bishop Marcion claimed.
    Buchanan states that God’s dreadful wrath, fierce justice, and burning jealousy are found in the New Testament as well.
    In fact, he says that ‘the road is even steeper now, the judgment of God sterner, and the cost of refusal greater.’

THERE GOES A deluded man
    Repeating Lucy,

As I said, you hopscotch back and forth with your unholy trinity blaspheming Rev.13:6.

That wrath-filled god of the ot.....

IS NOT THE FATHER THAT KISSED AND HUGGED HIS PRODIGAL SON

JESUS DISPLAYED FATHER AS GOODNESS,.

GOODNESS
    We all want to be known as “good” people.
    But what does that mean in everyday life?
    The best place to look for examples of “good” is in the life of Christ.
    Since our tendency is to be selfish, the opposite is the best picture of goodness.

Jesus’ example:
    Washing the feet of His disciples at the Last Supper is the perfect example of Jesus’ goodness.
    His mercy toward His followers is shown in the shear fact that He lowered Himself to serve them (John 13).
    Rather than expect to be served, serve others.
    You can apply this in your local community by looking after OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE, AND SUPPLYING THEM OUT FROM THE ABUNDANCE FATHER HAS GIVE TO YOU
    caring is sharing

Lucy,

Who's website did you raid to get this above, and is it all you can do is copy and paste other people's ideas?

what is so interesting is now THE DIVISION THAT COMES from the OT god to ABBA

Ekijah
    RATHER Than appear a fool,
    why not read my posts correctly
    - if you dont like them DONT READ !!!!

but please dont comment when you have not read them properly as it is clearly stated by me

your mind is mess
    its the ''comprehension'' you are missing out of...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GREATEST OF ALL BIBLE STORIES AND EXAMPLES.

THINK NOW.
    What is the prodigal son asking for?
    In this parable, the younger son demands
    "the share of property that falls to me" (v. 12).

That means he is asking for the 1/3rd of the father's possessions that he would ordinarily get when the father dies.
    Think about that.
    He's asking his father to give him 1/3rd of everything that he owns right now, before the father is dead, when his father would still have use for these possessions.
    ASK?
    How many fathers would receive that suggestion well today?
    How many would comply with it if one of their children asked it?
    Not many!

This is a truly astonishing request, and it would have been even more astonishing in the ancient world.
    why so
    because UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES to the jews only, this son would have been stoned to death
    In a society that highly reverenced parents, it would have been equivalent to saying:
    "Father, I can't even wait for you to die. Give me 1/3rd of everything you have right now."
    SO NOTICE NOW
    What does the father's reaction teach us?
    Despite the breathtaking--and insulting--audacity of the younger son's request, the father grants it!
    Amazing!

SO OPPOSITE to the god of the OT.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-06-2018 at 11:09 PM.

this ILLUSION OF VANITY is'''' the stone ''''that rolled away from jesus TOMB

Was There a Physical Resurrection?"
    lets us ask Yeshua

My body disappeared because I had no illusion about it.
    The last one had gone.
    It was laid in the tomb, but there was nothing left to bury.
    It did not disintegrate because the unreal cannot die.
    It merely became what it always was.
    And that is what 'rolling the stone away' means. = The body disappears, and no longer hides what lies beyond.
    It merely ceases to interfere with vision.
    To roll the stone away is to see beyond the tomb, beyond death, and to understand the body's nothingness.
    What is understood as nothing must disappear.
    (Absence from Felicity, by Ken Wapnick, pp. 398-399)

yes, that is how Jesus will teach His people = we live in the ILLUSION of vanity but do not partake of its value!
    it is like MIND CONTROLLED GAME.
    our mind is fixed upon vanity illusions BUT JESUS TURNS our minds to BE FIXED ONLY UPON HIM.

Was There a Physical Resurrection?"
    lets us ask Yeshua

My body disappeared because I had no illusion about it.
    The last one had gone.
    It was laid in the tomb, but there was nothing left to bury.
    It did not disintegrate because the unreal cannot die.
    It merely became what it always was.
    And that is what 'rolling the stone away' means. = The body disappears, and no longer hides what lies beyond.
    It merely ceases to interfere with vision.
    To roll the stone away is to see beyond the tomb, beyond death, and to understand the body's nothingness.
    What is understood as nothing must disappear.
    (Absence from Felicity, by Ken Wapnick, pp. 398-399)

yes, that is how Jesus will teach His people = we live in the ILLUSION of vanity but do not partake of its value!
    our mind is fixed upon vanity illusions BUT JESUS TURNS our minds to BE FIXED ONLY UPON HIM.
    Yea right, like you admitting to observe the world's pagan easter custom a while back too.

No elijah

i do not observed Easter
    Jesus by His grace took me out from that game when i was 24yrs old

please find the post where i said'''i observed Easter with church attendance and rituals = or where i give eggs and look for easter bunnies'' and i shall apologise for my deception at the time

in australia we have a 4 day holiday we call '' the easter holiday'' and i do go away at the time and shut down my business, as its holiday time here.
    https://www.publicholidaysaustralia....ster-holidays/

should you be found out in a lie about me again Elijah - your wickedness is not of a born again man found IN Christ

BTW
    please find that post Elijah and we can discuss it + should i be found wanting i will apologise immediately

Smile

i do not observed Easter
    Jesus by His grace took me out from that game when i was 24yrs old

please find the post where i said'''i observed Easter with church attendance and rituals = or where i give eggs and look for easter bunnies'' and i shall apologise for my deception at the time

in australia we have a 4 day holiday we call '' the easter holiday'' and i do go away at the time and shut down my business, as its holiday time here.

should you be found out in a lie about me again Elijah - your wickedness is not of a born again man found IN Christ

BTW
    please find that post Elijah and we can discuss it + should i be found wanting i will apologise immediately
    Lucy,

You have already forgotten it.

Lucy,

Question: Will you even accept those scriptures when given to you, and why should we even show you any more scriptures, when you won't even accept the scriptures we have already given you?

The LORD/Yahweh thy God/Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; Deuteronomy 18:15.

The apostle Peter re-quoted this Deuteronomy 18:15 verse and applied it to Messiah, in the N.T. scriptures below.

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:...For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord/Yahweh your God/Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Acts 3:20-23.

Lucy, why do you deny Luke and Peter's words?

Smile You will remember Lucy.

Quote of you Lucy on 04-10-2018, 03:47 PM Post #6
    recently i went on holidays and my dog went to his holiday dog resort....
    as he was unable to tag along at my resort as pets were not allowed.
    we were away for 5 days over Easter having a lovely time
    and the dog was having a wonderful time with other pets in his resort.
    The owner would send me pics of him playing and enjoying himself each day = all very nice
    Well we came home and went to pick up our dog and the owner told us that he sat by the gate waiting for us for 1/2 hour before we arrived = something he had not ever done during the 5 days he was there.
    HE KNEW we were coming for him 1/2 hr before we arrived.
    See here: http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ghlight=Easter

so elijah you admit you cannot recover my '''post'''

on how i attend the church rituals in religious vanity that observe ''easter''
    plus
    look for eggs and easter bunnies
    PROVING
    no posts of mine EVER proclaim that particular apostacy of the christian abomination and observances for that time