Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: the CHARACTER/NATURE/FRUITS of Jesus FATHER as shown to us by Messiah Himself

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    on how i attend the church rituals in religious vanity that observe ''easter''
    plus
    look for eggs and easter bunnies
    PROVING
    no posts of mine EVER proclaim that particular apostacy of the christian abomination

https://www.publicholidaysaustralia....ster-holidays/
    Now your lying about what you yourself wrote above.

Smile Who wrote this Lucy?

Quote of you Lucy on 04-10-2018, 03:47 PM Post #6

recently i went on holidays and my dog went to his holiday dog resort....
    as he was unable to tag along at my resort as pets were not allowed.
    we were away for 5 days over Easter having a lovely time
    and the dog was having a wonderful time with other pets in his resort.
    The owner would send me pics of him playing and enjoying himself each day = all very nice
    Well we came home and went to pick up our dog and the owner told us that he sat by the gate waiting for us for 1/2 hour before we arrived = something he had not ever done during the 5 days he was there.
    HE KNEW we were coming for him 1/2 hr before we arrived.
    recently i went on holidays and my dog went to his holiday dog resort....
    as he was unable to tag along at my resort as pets were not allowed.
    we were away for 5 days over Easter having a lovely time
    Who wrote this Lucy?

being IN VANITY but not to partake of it

this means we all live in vanity but we do not take of its customs
    the customs of vanity is to a celebration called easter where billions + people attend christian rituals and give eggs and look for bunnies = i dont do what religious vanity requires
    i do not partake of this religious festival and as i said Elijah as you failed to understand where in my posts have i said i attended church etc at their easter = you will never find it because i never have done this vain thing for a very long time.

the time i went away was called ''easter public holiday'' = that is not observing easter in all traditonal churchy ways = but a time for a simple holiday
    i asked you
    to find a post of mine where i went to church gave out eggs and chased the easter bunny............ you failed to do this. hence your lie

it is like the time i asked you '' are you a divorced man Elijah '' and you said ''no i am married'' = like a play on words.
    you lied Elijah
    you were divorced and re married - now you are doing the same trick again
    you failed to mention your 1st wife was a fornicator and you were the one who lost everything
    Spying asked '' why did you lose everything Elijah [paraphrased] and you failed to answer
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Smile

this means we all live in vanity but we do not take of its customs
    the customs of vanity is to a celebration called easter where billions + people attend christian rituals and give eggs and look for bunnies = i dont do what religious vanity requires
    i do not partake of this religious festival and as i said Elijah as you failed to understand where in my posts have i said i attended church etc at their easter = you will never find it because i never have done this vain thing for a very long time.

the time i went away was called ''easter public holiday'' = that is not observing easter in all traditonal churchy ways = but a time for a simple holiday
    i asked you
    to find a post of mine where i went to church gave out eggs and chased the easter bunny............ you failed to do this. hence your lie

it is like the time i asked you '' are you a divorced man Elijah '' and you said no i am married'' = like a play on words.
    you lied Elijah
    you were divorced and re married - now you are doing the same trick again
    Your the one caught in a lie, you were the one wrote that above, and your denying it won't change it any.

ok elijah

thats is fine i have explained it to the best of my ability that i do not observe the rituals of easter in a vain way
    i hope some really nice honest people can understand my explanation correctly if not so be it
    Jesus JUDGES THE HEARTS and my heart is clean on this occasion and ALL IS WELL WITH MY SOUL

Now let's see if you can answer this honestly.

Lucy,

Question: Will you even accept those scriptures when given to you, and why should we even show you any more scriptures, when you won't even accept the scriptures we have already given you?

The LORD/Yahweh thy God/Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; Deuteronomy 18:15.

The apostle Peter re-quoted this Deuteronomy 18:15 verse and applied it to Messiah, in the N.T. scriptures below.

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:...For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord/Yahweh your God/Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Acts 3:20-23.

Lucy, why do you deny Luke and Peter's words?

IF THEY FAIL TO MATCH THE CHARACTER and fruits OF MY Saviour

ofcourse i will Elijah

it is a book only and not so holy
    a corrupted work
    over and over bible scholars have written on this corruption topic of the bible
    forgoodness sake
    there are no original manuscripts even to prove their factual truths

so the fruits of the 2 ministries are really not very alike..... the fruits when judged are very different

Moses ministered out a useless and imperfect law
    Jesus ministered out salvation to the lost and gave forgiveness and mercy - moses did not

but you believe all you want.... i dont care its your life not mine.

Smile

ofcourse i will Elijah

a corrupted work
    forgoodness sake

so the fruits of the 2 ministries are really not very alike..... the fruits when judged are very different

Jesus ministered out salvation to the lost and gave forgiveness and mercy - moses did not

Lucy, that was NOT what I asked you either, so please don't try to change my question to your own ideas.

i answered to the best of my ability Elijah

of you dont like it dont read it

of you dont like it dont read it
    Lucy, because your not honest.

religious freedom = is this not what your country was founded upon

have you decided to become like the RC Spanish inquisition Elijah and decided who is honest and who is not !

I am very careful of my personal honestly
    Hell will freeze over before I submit to the likes of apostacy and the dead useless imperfect laws of Moses that was deleted and debunked in 70ad.
    should you wish to be submitted to them - so be it.... that is your personal religious freedom

ofcourse i will Elijah

a corrupted work
    forgoodness sake

Lucy,

Messiah is the lawgiver from the tribe of Judah Genesis 49:10, and you need to answer this question that James asked.

There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another? James 4:12.

religious freedom is mine to believe as i will and to bear the fruits of this belief

and so
    i don't have to answer any R.C. inquisition threats from others who are very intent on bring others back under the law of sin and death that expired in 70ad

and so
    i don't have to answer any R.C. inquisition threats from others who are very intent on bring others back under the law of sin and death that expired in 70ad
    Lucy, your already under the Roman Catholic church, you have had a written contract agreement with her since your birth.

And why won't you show us a SCRIPTURE, not your own ideas, saying that, the law is sin and death??

when a saint lives and walks daily in the saviour's presence

we feel the holy love and the strength of HIS CHARACTER upon us.