Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: According to what Moses WROTE!

According to what Moses WROTE!

Shalom Everyone, there are those who are controlled by demons who will deny the Gospel which is based upon the Scriptures (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet). Now, in the NT, it is clearly taught that the Gospel is according to what is written in the OT, so here is a brief (partial) listing of NT Scriptures which validates that the Gospel is ACCORDING to what is WRITTEN in the OT. Now, these demon possessed deniers (1 Tim 4:1-2 & 13) will try to say that all of the NT Scriptures in this list were "added" and there really is NO basis in the OT for the One True Gospel-Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, having the tomb sealed, and the third day resurrection. Enjoy:

2Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

1Pet 1:10 - 1:12

10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries,
    11 seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Messiah within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Messiah and the glories to follow.
    12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven — things into which angels long to look.

Lk 16:31 “But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Lk 18:31 Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things which are written through the prophets about the Son of Man will be accomplished.

Lk 24:25 - 24:27

25 And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
    26 “Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?”
    27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Lk 24:44 Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Jn 5:46 - 5:47

46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Jn 20:9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Jn 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Jn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Acts 26:22 - 26:23

22 Having therefore obtained help of Elohin, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
    23 That Messiah should suffer, [and] that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into [his] lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of Elohim, persuading them concerning Yeshua, both out of the law of Moses, and [out of] the prophets, from morning till evening.

Heb 3:1 - 3:2

1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Messiah Yeshua;
    2 Who was faithful to Him that appointed Him, as also Moses [was faithful] in all his house.

Heb 3:5 And Moses verily [was] faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous [are] thy works, Yahweh Elohim Almighty; just and true [are] thy ways, thou King of saints.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

i would think

those who were controlled by demons would have a testimony of a shamed life on how they treated others and not according to the good will and love of the gospel.
    oh yes
    they could quote bible verses very well = the devil does that too as he is the master of religion =but out from their mouth pour filth and ofcourse others, who ruin their families and relations by their words and deeds
    BTW
    the clear and concise words that Moses wrote on the death burial and resurrection - can they be quoted????
    the 11 disciples seemed dull witted and never understood this about moses prophecy in his laws
    did they have demons?
    ofcourse
    Isa 53 is very clearly upon Jesus life. after all He quoted it

BYW
    perhaps it would be a good idea to look in the mirror and see your own demons first and to the sufferings brought into the lives of others, rather than pretend to be holy and wise.....
    workers of iniquity i wonder what that implies
    perhaps -verse quoters and not verse livers
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-07-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Added to Ken's collection of scriptures.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, there are those who are controlled by demons who will deny the Gospel which is based upon the Scriptures (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet). Now, in the NT, it is clearly taught that the Gospel is according to what is written in the OT, so here is a brief (partial) listing of NT Scriptures which validates that the Gospel is ACCORDING to what is WRITTEN in the OT. Now, these demon possessed deniers (1 Tim 4:1-2 & 13) will try to say that all of the NT Scriptures in this list were "added" and there really is NO basis in the OT for the One True Gospel-Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, having the tomb sealed, and the third day resurrection. Enjoy:

2Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

1Pet 1:10 - 1:12

10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries,
    11 seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Messiah within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Messiah and the glories to follow.
    12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven — things into which angels long to look.

Lk 16:31 “But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Lk 18:31 Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things which are written through the prophets about the Son of Man will be accomplished.

Lk 24:25 - 24:27

25 And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
    26 “Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?”
    27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Lk 24:44 Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Jn 5:46 - 5:47

46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Jn 20:9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Jn 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Jn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Acts 26:22 - 26:23

22 Having therefore obtained help of Elohin, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
    23 That Messiah should suffer, [and] that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into [his] lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of Elohim, persuading them concerning Yeshua, both out of the law of Moses, and [out of] the prophets, from morning till evening.

Heb 3:1 - 3:2

1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Messiah Yeshua;
    2 Who was faithful to Him that appointed Him, as also Moses [was faithful] in all his house.

Heb 3:5 And Moses verily [was] faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous [are] thy works, Yahweh Elohim Almighty; just and true [are] thy ways, thou King of saints.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Are you so sure Lucy?

Yahweh thy Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me/Moses; unto him ye shall hearken;

I/Yahweh will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee/Moses, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Deuteronomy 18:15, 18.

Who is that Prophet??

And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Yeshua of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before Elohim and all the people: Luke 24:19.

Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. John 1:45.

And he shall send Yeshua Messiah, which before was preached unto you:...For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall Yahweh your Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. Acts 3:22.

This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall Yahweh your Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. Acts 7:37.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? John 5:46-47.

Messiah is that Prophet that Moses wrote about, and Messiah's question still stands to be answered.

the ART OF DECEPTION/ the ART of CUNNING.................

THE PRACTICE OF DECEPTION.

I/Yahweh will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee/Moses, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Deuteronomy 18:15, 18.
    JESUS IS THE MESSIAH first and foremost that was His anointed ministry MESSIAH! SAVIOUR
    jesus was not basically LIKE MOSES
    he was never a MURDERER
    NOT DID MOSES ever raise the dead, calm the seas and preach the gospel of the kingdom.
    Jesus never murdered the family who took him in, nor wrote inhumane ADVICE ON STONING on rape slavery AND thief from other nations, to name just a few defects of Moses and his god.
    Jesus went around doing good having mercy and helping the poor = none of these divine acts did Moses do.
    Moses killed and destroyed others on the whims of a god of anger unforgiveness and without mercy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JESUS GOD = ABBA - DRAW OUR ATTENTION TO THE PRODIGAL SON - the god of the OT never did.
    end of story

the question remains WHERE DID MOSES QUOTE ON THE DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTRION OF JESUS - find quote?
    the clear and concise words that Moses wrote on the death burial and resurrection - can they be quoted????

yes Isa 53 is concise Jesus quoted
    Psalm mentions and prophets mention hints yet it is NOT CLEAR EVEN FOR THE 11 DISCIPLES TO UNDERSTAND..........................they failed ''lets understand Moses tests''

however I do have a super suggestion
    BECOME BORN AGAIN, not to Moses law but to Jesus and His kingdom! where the death laws perished.

if the disciples did not know and understand the Moses prophecies and verses on the death burial and resurrection - perhaps they were added later to the script after the event.................... a well known trick.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

JESUS IS THE MESSIAH first and foremost that was His anointed ministry MESSIAH! SAVIOUR
    he was never a MURDERER
    NOT DID MOSES ever raise the dead, calm the seas and preach the gospel of the kingdom.
    Jesus never murdered the family who took him in, nor wrote inhumane ADVICE ON STONING on rape slavery AND thief from other nations, to name just a few defects of Moses and his god.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the question remains WHERE DID MOSES QUOTE ON THE DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTRION OF JESUS - find quote?

Psalm mentions and prophets mention hints yet it is NOT CLEAR EVEN FOR THE 11 DISCIPLES TO UNDERSTAND..........................they failed ''lets understand Moses tests''

BECOME BORN AGAIN, not the Moses law but to Jesus and His kingdom! where the death laws perished.

if the disciples did not know and understand the Moses prophecies and verses on the death burial and resurrection - perhaps they were added later to the script after the event.................... a well known trick.
    Lucy, you don't even know what born again even means, and about all you do know is what traditional Christianity espouses about it.

Why won't you answer Messiah question, and please show us where Messiah or any of His Disciples ever spoke against Moses as you do con-tinually?

the angry deceivers

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, you don't even know what born again even means, and about all you do know is what traditional Christianity espouses about it.

Why won't you answer Messiah question, and please show us where Messiah or any of His Disciples ever spoke against Moses as you do con-tinually?

Jesus Plus Nothing

JESUS laid down HIS LIFE for the world washed in sin
    - Moses ADDED TO THE SINS by acts of cruelty and inhumanity to our ancient brothers and sisters formed as the children of God
    - Moses showed no mercy to the tribe that cared for him, after he ran away as a Murderer.
    - Jesus did not run away from those intent on murdering HIM.,
    the church and its people are so filled up with deception, they follow as sheep to the slaughter and people who deceive others as Ken and Eijah do are the sheep to the slaughter;.
    truth seekers in Christ are anointed to search out the truth and then LIVE WITHIN IT,.,,, not quote bible verses.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.
    We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    THE WORD showed grace and mercy to all
    MOSES SHOWED THE GRAVE AND UNFORGIVENSS FOR ALL DIED IN THE WILDERNESS = FACT

Smile

Jesus Plus Nothing

JESUS laid down HIS LIFE for the world washed in sin
    - Moses ADDED TO THE SINS by acts of cruelty and inhumanity to our ancient brothers and sisters formed as the children of God
    - Moses showed no mercy to the tribe that cared for him, after he ran away as a Murderer.
    - Jesus did not run away from those intent on murdering HIM.,
    the church and its people are so filled up with deception, they follow as sheep to the slaughter and people who deceive others as Ken and Eijah do are the sheep to the slaughter;.
    truth seekers in Christ are anointed to search out the truth and then LIVE WITHIN IT,.,,, not quote bible verses.

THE WORD showed grace and mercy to all
    MOSES SHOWED THE GRAVE AND UNFORGIVENSS FOR ALL DIED IN THE WILDERNESS = FACT
    You see Lucy, that little devil in you is still disputing over Moses Jude 1:9, and it identifies that spirit in you.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ses+body&t=KJV

Consider this truth

A PROPHET LIKE MOSES'' i will put my words in his mouth''

lets look here at this
    the ''god'' of moses would put his words in Jesus mouth'' - fact as written

therefore
    the fruit of this OT god tree bearing would be a continue of the same old same old `1500 YEARS of cruel acts of murder and harm to animals and peoples....................
    if this ''god'' was Jesus Father the words and acts would have continued as MURDER SLAUGHTER RAPING THIEF AND TO SHOW NO MERCY NOR FORGIVENESS TO ANY person.
    there would be NO GRACE NOR FORGIVENESS allowed
    there would be NO preaching of ''goodwill to all men'' and the outflowing of love joy and peace.
    THIS DIDNT HAPPEN DID IT - DECEIVERS.
    proving once again - the god of the OT was never the FATHER OF YESHUA

no one can EVER DENY THE FRUITS of the character presented

Smile

A PROPHET LIKE MOSES'' i will out my words in his mouth''

lets look here at this
    the ''god'' of moses would put his words in Jesus mouth'' - fact as written

therefore
    the fruit of this OT god tree bearing would be a continue of the same old same old `1500 cruel acts of murder and harm to animals and peoples....................
    if this ''god'' was Jesus Father the words and acts would have continued as MURDER SLAUGHTER RAPING THIEF AND TO SHOW NO MERCY NOR FORGIVENESS TO ANY person.
    there would be NO GRAVE NOR FORGIVENESS allowed
    there would be NO preaching of ''goodwill to all men'' and the outflowing of love joy and peace.

proving once again - the god of the OT was never the FATHER OF YESHUA
    Lucy,

You need to re-read Hebrews 4:1-8 again, remember that book your always quoting from of the apostle Paul, and tell us what was the gospel that was preached to them under Moses and Joshua?

Oh I can't answer that question either...I might incriminate myself again...so my little devil will keep on disputing over Moses.

Lucy, the spirit within you is very cunning and deceitful.

he was never a MURDERER
    Jesus went around doing good having mercy and helping the poor = none of these divine acts did Moses do.
    Moses killed and destroyed others on the whims of a god of anger unforgiveness and without mercy
    JESUS GOD = ABBA - DRAW OUR ATTENTION TO THE PRODIGAL SON - the god of the OT never did.
    end of story

BECOME BORN AGAIN, not to Moses law but to Jesus and His kingdom! where the death laws perished.

Lucy, yes, your cunning spirit that deceives about Moses, should also condemn and denounce YOUR "Jesus." Didn't YOUR "Jesus" speak about enemies being murdered (slayed) before him:

Lk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

Now, I do not agree with your deceitful and cunning spirit that proclaims Moses a murderer, but for you to be consistent with YOUR teachings/tellings, you should also claim that YOUR "Jesus" is a murderer, just like you teach/tell that Moses is. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

ken you are a deceiver though and though

no where is it found in the law of Moses JESUS birth death and burial.... not one verse of this concise rendering can be found as you said it was many times i searched and nothing can be found as you quoted
    Herbert Armstrong was a deceiver too.... a recorded thief, an abuser of a child and robbed others with aggressive tithing demands...

why do we want your dead teacher - to deceive us too as your family have been deceived? - the fruits are rotten

God gave the Law through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus
    here is the best of all news deceiver ken! deal with it and be saved

GOD GAVE THE LAW TO MOSES - BUT - SEE THE '''BUT''' BIRD KEN - BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME THOUGH JESUS
    SHOWING and implying
    MOSES DID NOT HAVE GRACE NOR the TRUTH

check mate darlin - you have been found out!!!! as a proven deceiver.

I TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER -
    = LOOK AT THE FRUIT
    LOOK AT THE FRUIT - THE FRUIT IS THE NATURE AND CHARACTER AND THE NAME...... NOT WHAT THE LIPS SAY but what the life lived out before others as the testimony that OVERCOMES satan - not live like satan

no where is it found in the law of Moses JESUS birth death and burial.... not one verse of this concise rendering can be found as you said it was many times i searched and nothing can be found as you quoted
    Herbert Armstrong was a deceiver too.... a recorded thief, an abuser of a child and robbed others with aggressive tithing demands...

why do we want your dead teacher - to deceive us too as your family have been deceived? - the fruits are rotten

here is the best of all news deceiver ken! deal with it and be saved

GOD GAVE THE LAW TO MOSES - BUT - SEE THE '''BUT''' BIRD KEN - BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME THOUGH JESUS
    SHOWING and implying
    MOSES DID NOT HAVE GRACE NOR the TRUTH

check mate darlin - you have been found out!!!! as a proven deceiver.

I TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER -
    = LOOK AT THE FRUIT
    LOOK AT THE FRUIT - THE FRUIT IS THE NATURE AND CHARACTER AND THE NAME...... NOT WHAT THE LIPS SAY but what the life lived out before others as the testimony that OVERCOMES satan - not live like satan
    Lucy,

You have not checkmated anything dear, because the apostle John ALSO acknowledged Moses and the law, which is something you will not do, or that little devil in you would not be disputing Moses Jude 1:9.

For the law was given by Moses, John 1:17.

brain dead - yes it was....................

but not GRACE AND TRUTH - THAT CAME FROM JESUS AND HIS FATHER - THE PRODIGAL SON OUR EXAMPLE of love and forgiveness the law never offered.,

go sit at the Saviour's feet Elijah and ASK HIM FOR A BRAIN FOR YOURSELF - YOU MIGHT JUST GET LUCKY

Also Lucy,

The apostle John ALSO acknowledged Moses in the very last book he authored.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Yahweh Elohim Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. Rev.15:3.

This verse tells us these things.

1. The Lamb is Messiah, and He is Yahweh Elohim Almighty, the King of the saints.

2. He acknowledges Moses and the law, and the song Moses and the children of Israel sang Exodus 15.

3. Yah's wonderful works.

HalleluYAH!

the truth of a matter is always good to know

Re: A Prophet Like Moses, Deut. 18
    Post by LightToNations » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:53 pm
    Lev.Hadash,

Deut 18:15-19 refers to Joshua in the immediate context and all subsequent prophets after him.
    Lets look at Deut 18:15 and 18:18 more closely:
    Deut 18:15 [Moses speaking] “The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet **LIKE ME** from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him…
    Ok, so now we need to establish the context of what it means to be "LIKE" Moses.
    Verse 18 establishes this context concerning this particular chapter:
    Deut 18:18 [God speaking] ‘I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen **LIKE YOU,** [Like Moses] **and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.
    So what does it mean to be LIKE Moses in this context?
    Simple!
    All at it means is that the prophet will SPEAK THE WORDS THAT GOD COMMANDS HIM.
    That's all!
    Now, what prophet do we know in the Bible who fits this description?

Every prophet in the Bible speaks the word of God...That's the definition of a prophet!

So who does this apply to?
    ALL PROPHETS!
    But in the immediate context, it applies to Joshua, since he was Joshua's successor.

The Book of Joshua gives us explicit proof of this:
    Joshua 1:5. No man shall stand up before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so shall I be with you. I will not weaken My grasp on you nor will I abandon you.
    Joshua 1:16. And they answered Joshua saying: All that you have commanded us we shall do and wherever you send us we shall go.
    Joshua 1:17. Just as we obeyed Moses in everything, so shall we obey you. Only that the Lord your God be with you as He was with Moses.
    Joshua 3:7. And the Lord said to Joshua: This day I will begin to make you great in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that as I was with Moses, so will I be with you.
    Joshua 4:14. On that day the Lord made Joshua great in the sight of all Israel, and they feared him, as they had feared Moses, all the days of his life.
    Joshua 11:15. As the Lord commanded Moses His servant, so did Moses command Joshua, and so did Joshua; he left nothing undone of all that the Lord commanded Moses.
    I would argue that there is no prophet in the entire Bible who is compared to Moses as much as Joshua.
    If you can show me otherwise, I'm willing to listen.
    Now, you bring up Deut 34:10, essentially arguing that Joshua could not be a prophet "like Moses" mentioned in Deut 18:18 because it says this:

Deut 34:10. And there was no other prophet who arose in Israel like Moses, **WHOM THE LORD KNEW FACE TO FACE,**

The part that I capitalized and starred is significant because it provides a different context as to what it means to be "like Moses" compared to Deut 18:18.
    In Deut 18:18, the context was simply that in order for a prophet to be "like Moses" all they had to do was "speak all that God put into their mouths."
    This fits the general description of every prophet after Moses.

However, Deut 34:10 is speaking about being "like Moses" in a VERY SPECIFIC manner.
    Exodus 33:11 highlights the fact that Moses had a very unique relationship with God that no other prophet had: His ability to speak with God "face to face."

Exodus 33:11. **Then the Lord would speak to Moses FACE TO FACE,** as a man would speak to his companion, and he would return to the camp, but his attendant, Joshua, the son of Nun, a lad, would not depart from the tent.

Remember, this is the context of Deut 34:10.
    The context of being "like Moses" is that no prophet "like Moses" was able to speak to God "face to face."
    For this context, I would agree that Joshua and all other prophets are not "like Moses" in the context of Deut 34:10.
    But Deut 18:18 does not speak concerning this context!
    to be "like Moses" in the context of Deut 18:18 is simply to speak the words that God puts into their mouths!
    Joshua and all other true prophets certainly are "like Moses" in this sense.
    Thus, they are being spoken of in the context of Deut 18:18.

We can also use grammatical consistency to demonstrate that Deut 18:18 does not refer to only one prophet, but rather, the general concept of "prophets" who succeeded Moses.
    Lets look at the verses again:
    Deut 18:17. And the Lord said to me, "They have done well in what they have spoken.
    Deut 18:18. I will set up a prophet for them from among their brothers like you, and I will put My words into his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him.
    Deut 18:19. And it will be, that whoever does not hearken to My words that he speaks in My name, I will exact [it] of him.
    These verses describe "the prophet like Moses" who you deem to be one singular individual, namely, the Messiah. (Or in your case, Jesus.) Knowing this, lets keep reading on:
    Deut 18:20. But the prophet who intentionally speaks a word in My name, which I did not command him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.
    Deut 18:21. Now if you say to yourself, "How will we know the word that the Lord did not speak?"
    Deut 18:22. If the prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, and the thing does not occur and does not come about, that is the thing the Lord did not speak.
    The prophet has spoken it wantonly; you shall not be afraid of him.
    I want you to look at words.
    If we are to be grammatically consistent with your interpretation of Deut 18:18, namely that "the prophet like Moses" only refers to one singular person, shouldn't we also interpret Deut 18:20-22 in the same way concerning "the false prophet"? Shouldn't we also say that there will only be "one false prophet"?
    If you want to be grammatically consistent with the passage, this is really your only option.
    Do you really want to interpret Deut 18:20-22 as referring to only one false prophet? Surely you don't believe that...

I get that you really want to force this passage to exclusively refer to the Messiah.
    However, this is clearly not the case.

JESUS WAS UNIQUE - THE WORD MADE FLESH ..... NOWHERE does this verse say MOSES was the word made flesh.