Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: According to what Moses WROTE!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,300

    Jesus said

    I did not come to judge but to save
    That is My darling Saviour with THE gospel of””””goodwill”””” to all men
    If you wish to sit at the feet of inhumanity to all and not GOODwill to all
    So be it

    I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343

    Smile

    Lucy,

    And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was SAID unto THEM, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."
    Why I thought that YOU said that, none does not die at all, and what does rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were mean?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343

    Smile

    You see Lucy, in your zeal, I force you to quote a scripture that disproves your no one ever dies pistol ideas.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343

    Smile

    And and what does rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were mean?

    It means rest or sleep in death see and read John 11:11-14, see also Rev.14:13.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343
    These verses:

    And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

    And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. Rev.6:9-11.

    Hmm, now I wonder why did Lucy leave out , I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God?

    Surely no one would die for the word of Yah? Yes they have, and yes they will too.

    These verses is much the same as this verse below.

    And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. Genesis 4:10

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343
    The struggle in these end times will be over whom will you worship and obey, Messiah and the Heavenly Father YAH and His laws, or the devil beast, and yes people will be put to death for obeying the written word of Yah.

    And those who promote it-disobedience to the word of Yah, are on the side of the devil, because he is at war against the remnant which...

    And the dragon/devil was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Yah, and have the testimony of Yeshua Messiah. Rev.12:17.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,300

    so AFTER 4 PAGES of 2 and fro-ing Ken and Elijah cannot post the OT verses

    IN THE LAW OF MOSES that clearly quote on the death/burial/resurrection of the MESSIAH.
    yes
    THE DISCIPLES didn't know either.
    Apparently, it was not on the OT Saturday compulsary religious lessons everyone should know about and watch for their Messiah and KNOW all about how HE WOULD OPPERATE
    everyone remained in the dark and when the time came., the religious leadership wasn't in the''' KNOW'''' EITHER.

    Now dear Ken, particularly posted - the law of Moses- revealed the death/burial/resurrection......but it certainly did not.

    The best we can come up with is Isa 53 - that Jesus Himself quote and but most '''other quotes''''' can refer to others + not always TO THE MESSIAH.
    as an example
    THE ''PROPHET'' LIKE MOSES was never really Jesus, but JOSHUA moses next in line man.
    Joshua who walked like Moses in fruit bearing actsdestroying others and other nations and carrying on in the Moses DESTRUCTIVE STYLE to others by listening to their god.
    Compared with
    Jesus did not kill maim nor destroy but brought love joy and peace + goodwill to all men SOMETHING YAH/BAAL never did.
    Nor did Moses preach on'' good will and how to save the lost''

    so when a truth seeker compared ''apples with apples'' = Jesus like Moses would be ''apples with lemons''.

    also NT was written post O.T.[afterwards] so, let it be known in some cases- it was a literary liberty, to write AFTER THE EVENT as a ''prophecy'' come true.
    alas. a gross deception for our time.



    HOWEVER
    what I want to point out is Ken mistakes [or deliberate lie] , to the actually verses and their true messages because he is unable to rightly divide the word correctly!
    Ken and Elijah feel they are anointed with the Holy Spirit BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT teaches correctly NOT AS A SELF TAUGHT SCHOLAR NOR AS ONE WHO STILL SITS UNDER HERBERT ARMSTRONGS APOSTATE TEACHING and expects others to swallow gross apostacy from a dead man
    THE fact is the holy spirit would flee a mile from such people!!!

    post #1 on this thread, FROM KEN= (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet).
    Shalom Everyone, there are those who are controlled by demons who will deny the Gospel which is based upon the Scriptures (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet).

    Now, in the NT, it is clearly taught that the Gospel is according to what is written in the OT, so here is a brief (partial) listing of NT Scriptures which validates that the Gospel is ACCORDING to what is WRITTEN in the OT. Now, these demon possessed deniers (1 Tim 4:1-2 & 13) will try to say that all of the NT Scriptures in this list were "added" and there really is NO basis in the OT for the One True Gospel-Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, having the tomb sealed, and the third day resurrection. Enjoy:
    the reason why these men suffer religious brain drains is because THEY HAVE DRUNK THE WRONG WINE,
    THEY HAVE BECOME DRUNK ON THE O.T. AND ITS 613 LAWS.
    therefore the NEW WINE is vomited out as the old wine mixed with the new wine - JESUS SAID - is PROHIBITED!!!
    THE REAL OBJECT OF THEIR TEACHING/Preaching IS TO PLACE SOME BACK UNDER THE ''GOD'' OF MOSES and the 613 laws no one can keep naturally or spiritually.

    IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ARMSTRONG CLONE - BELIEVE KEN. - IF U WISH TO BE Taught correctly seek the holy spirit.


    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****
    I want ALL TO THINK SERIOUSLY HERE
    WHY?
    BECAUSE THE LAW OF MOSES IS VERY SIMULAR TO THE ISLAMIC SHARIA LAWS.

    THEREFORE would you honestly like to Be submitted to these laws in our time and for our governments to implement these laws from the ancient past, that Jesus came to set us free from!!!!
    its the process of softening you up to accept the unacceptable - to the uninformed religious sheep
    remember the word of Jesus C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S

    SHOULD YE WISH TO ARGUE WHY NOT CHECK OUT THE SIMULARITIES FIRST
    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-08-2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: sharia laws

    I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,300

    what most people dont realise is....

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    IN THE LAW OF MOSES that clearly quote on the death/burial/resurrection of the MESSIAH.
    yes
    THE DISCIPLES didn't know either.
    Apparently, it was not on the OT Saturday compulsary religious lessons everyone should know about and watch for their Messiah and KNOW all about how HE WOULD OPPERATE
    everyone remained in the dark and when the time came., the religious leadership wasn't in the''' KNOW'''' EITHER.

    Now dear Ken, particularly posted - the law of Moses- revealed the death/burial/resurrection......but it certainly did not.

    The best we can come up with is Isa 53 - that Jesus Himself quote and but most '''other quotes''''' can refer to others + not always TO THE MESSIAH.
    as an example
    THE ''PROPHET'' LIKE MOSES was never really Jesus, but JOSHUA moses next in line man.
    Joshua who walked like Moses in fruit bearing actsdestroying others and other nations and carrying on in the Moses DESTRUCTIVE STYLE to others by listening to their god.
    Compared with
    Jesus did not kill maim nor destroy but brought love joy and peace + goodwill to all men SOMETHING YAH/BAAL never did.
    Nor did Moses preach on'' good will and how to save the lost''

    so when a truth seeker compared ''apples with apples'' = Jesus like Moses would be ''apples with lemons''.

    also NT was written post O.T.[afterwards] so, let it be known in some cases- it was a literary liberty, to write AFTER THE EVENT as a ''prophecy'' come true.
    alas. a gross deception for our time.



    HOWEVER
    what I want to point out is Ken mistakes [or deliberate lie] , to the actually verses and their true messages because he is unable to rightly divide the word correctly!
    Ken and Elijah feel they are anointed with the Holy Spirit BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT teaches correctly NOT AS A SELF TAUGHT SCHOLAR NOR AS ONE WHO STILL SITS UNDER HERBERT ARMSTRONGS APOSTATE TEACHING and expects others to swallow gross apostacy from a dead man
    THE fact is the holy spirit would flee a mile from such people!!!

    post #1 on this thread, FROM KEN= (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet).

    the reason why these men suffer religious brain drains is because THEY HAVE DRUNK THE WRONG WINE,
    THEY HAVE BECOME DRUNK ON THE O.T. AND ITS 613 LAWS.
    therefore the NEW WINE is vomited out as the old wine mixed with the new wine - JESUS SAID - is PROHIBITED!!!
    THE REAL OBJECT OF THEIR TEACHING/Preaching IS TO PLACE SOME BACK UNDER THE ''GOD'' OF MOSES and the 613 laws no one can keep naturally or spiritually.

    IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ARMSTRONG CLONE - BELIEVE KEN. - IF U WISH TO BE Taught correctly seek the holy spirit.


    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****
    I want ALL TO THINK SERIOUSLY HERE
    WHY?
    BECAUSE THE LAW OF MOSES IS VERY SIMULAR TO THE ISLAMIC SHARIA LAWS.

    THEREFORE would you honestly like to Be submitted to these laws in our time and for our governments to implement these laws from the ancient past, that Jesus came to set us free from!!!!
    its the process of softening you up to accept the unacceptable - to the uninformed religious sheep
    remember the word of Jesus C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S

    SHOULD YE WISH TO ARGUE WHY NOT CHECK OUT THE SIMULARITIES FIRST
    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****


    the 7th day adventist church, the JWs re-invented SABBATH LAW ABIDING from a man named Miller in the 18th century [ prior to this a few did worship on a saturday but the majority for 1800 yrs it was a sunday and no law keeping]
    The SDA and the JWS are affiliated with the freemasons and were promoted as a christian religion, yet great FLAWS are found in their teachings
    Along comes H Armstrong, filled with guile and out to make some mega dollars from the gullible sheep, and copies both MASONIC creeds teaching a few laws of Moses is essential for salvation
    they were snake oil salemen with a LONG TERM agenda - to bring the whole world under the umbrella of religious control and one government control
    So they placed their stooges into many seminaries and on many levels of government in most nations to complete their plan that spans thousands of years to complete!

    THE SET UP~~
    Now along comes the gullible Browns sitting at the feet of Herbert, in their youth, soaking in his apostacy and loving it., never knowing, they are out to promote a version of the SHARIA laws of the bible/koran [ both similarly copies each other but nor exactly ] to anyone with 1/2 a brain.

    ofcourse to some people keeping the law of moses sounds good advice all biblical and sweet, after all Jesus did so they say NOT knowing He broke the sabbath a few times... but hey... who notices that when one is filled with religious zeal.-
    We all know Jesus walked in the values of the Jews at that time, BUT HE ALSO ALTERED THEIR LAWS 6 TIMES as recorded, and called it YOUR LAW [ never my laws to you]
    but hey, who keeps a record of what Jesus said.
    It is was ''your law'' as Jesus said - it was NEVER HIS LAW. but hey who uses their brains.... only the few who have His eternal life.

    so to cont.,
    The freemasons knew religious control is a must so re-wrote some parts of the book of Revelation, and had their boys [Jesuits] teach in seminaries and write well know best sellers on this ''end days theme'' as the prelude indoctrination into the NWO aka = the path of the EASY SWITCH OVER a but who will notice.


    only THE ELECT are not deceived.

    the religious people bathed in apostacy as Elijah Spying and Ken, are not aware of the part they play [ i dont think = i could be wrong]
    Then along comes little Lucy - all fired up and loving the gospel and Her Saviour who has done everything possible in her life to make Her His own.
    She tells the truth to make the simple wakeup to the snare of the fowler but is received with foul mouth ridicule
    [100s of evil sprays, must be posted, so others, will not view the WARNINGS, and the ''smoke screen show'' must continue]

    the ridicule comes as most people CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    THE SNARE WAS SET IN PLACE OVER THEM and they remain Captives TO THE TYRANTS OF RELIGION.

    I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,248

    Lucy, prove that you are worthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the 7th day adventist church, the JWs re-invented SABBATH LAW ABIDING from a man named Miller in the 18th century [ prior to this a few did worship on a saturday but the majority for 1800 yrs it was a sunday and no law keeping]
    The SDA and the JWS are affiliated with the freemasons and were promoted as a christian religion, yet great FLAWS are found in their teachings
    Along comes H Armstrong, filled with guile and out to make some mega dollars from the gullible sheep, and copies both MASONIC creeds teaching a few laws of Moses is essential for salvation
    they were snake oil salemen with a LONG TERM agenda - to bring the whole world under the umbrella of religious control and one government control
    So they placed their stooges into many seminaries and on many levels of government in most nations to complete their plan that spans thousands of years to complete!

    THE SET UP~~
    Now along comes the gullible Browns sitting at the feet of Herbert, in their youth, soaking in his apostacy and loving it., never knowing, they are out to promote a version of the SHARIA laws of the bible/koran [ both similarly copies each other but nor exactly ] to anyone with 1/2 a brain.

    ofcourse to some people keeping the law of moses sounds good advice all biblical and sweet, after all Jesus did so they say NOT knowing He broke the sabbath a few times... but hey... who notices that when one is filled with religious zeal.-
    We all know Jesus walked in the values of the Jews at that time, BUT HE ALSO ALTERED THEIR LAWS 6 TIMES as recorded, and called it YOUR LAW [ never my laws to you]
    but hey, who keeps a record of what Jesus said.
    It is was ''your law'' as Jesus said - it was NEVER HIS LAW. but hey who uses their brains.... only the few who have His eternal life.

    so to cont.,
    The freemasons knew religious control is a must so re-wrote some parts of the book of Revelation, and had their boys [Jesuits] teach in seminaries and write well know best sellers on this ''end days theme'' as the prelude indoctrination into the NWO aka = the path of the EASY SWITCH OVER a but who will notice.


    only THE ELECT are not deceived.

    the religious people bathed in apostacy as Elijah Spying and Ken, are not aware of the part they play [ i dont think = i could be wrong]
    Then along comes little Lucy - all fired up and loving the gospel and Her Saviour who has done everything possible in her life to make Her His own.
    She tells the truth to make the simple wakeup to the snare of the fowler but is received with foul mouth ridicule
    [100s of evil sprays, must be posted, so others, will not view the WARNINGS, and the ''smoke screen show'' must continue]

    the ridicule comes as most people CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    THE SNARE WAS SET IN PLACE OVER THEM and they remain Captives TO THE TYRANTS OF RELIGION.
    Lucy, prove that you are worthy. I have given you many pearls and you stomp them in the mud and then turn and attack me as you have done relentlessly. Prove that you are worthy to receive the PEARLS of what Moses wrote concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, covering/sealing of the tomb, and His third day resurrection. One thing that would indicate that you are trying to prove you are worthy would be to confess that Yeshua's SUFFERING was written by Moses when Moses wrote of BURNING the bodies of those animals. If you can't acknowledge that, then you are not worthy to receive any more pearls. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    IN THE LAW OF MOSES that clearly quote on the death/burial/resurrection of the MESSIAH.
    yes
    THE DISCIPLES didn't know either.
    Apparently, it was not on the OT Saturday compulsary religious lessons everyone should know about and watch for their Messiah and KNOW all about how HE WOULD OPPERATE
    everyone remained in the dark and when the time came., the religious leadership wasn't in the''' KNOW'''' EITHER.

    Now dear Ken, particularly posted - the law of Moses- revealed the death/burial/resurrection......but it certainly did not.

    The best we can come up with is Isa 53 - that Jesus Himself quote and but most '''other quotes''''' can refer to others + not always TO THE MESSIAH.
    as an example
    THE ''PROPHET'' LIKE MOSES was never really Jesus, but JOSHUA moses next in line man.
    Joshua who walked like Moses in fruit bearing actsdestroying others and other nations and carrying on in the Moses DESTRUCTIVE STYLE to others by listening to their god.
    Compared with
    Jesus did not kill maim nor destroy but brought love joy and peace + goodwill to all men SOMETHING YAH/BAAL never did.
    Nor did Moses preach on'' good will and how to save the lost''

    so when a truth seeker compared ''apples with apples'' = Jesus like Moses would be ''apples with lemons''.

    also NT was written post O.T.[afterwards] so, let it be known in some cases- it was a literary liberty, to write AFTER THE EVENT as a ''prophecy'' come true.
    alas. a gross deception for our time.



    HOWEVER
    what I want to point out is Ken mistakes [or deliberate lie] , to the actually verses and their true messages because he is unable to rightly divide the word correctly!
    Ken and Elijah feel they are anointed with the Holy Spirit BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT teaches correctly NOT AS A SELF TAUGHT SCHOLAR NOR AS ONE WHO STILL SITS UNDER HERBERT ARMSTRONGS APOSTATE TEACHING and expects others to swallow gross apostacy from a dead man
    THE fact is the holy spirit would flee a mile from such people!!!

    post #1 on this thread, FROM KEN= (OT, what Moses WROTE-NT had not been written yet).

    the reason why these men suffer religious brain drains is because THEY HAVE DRUNK THE WRONG WINE,
    THEY HAVE BECOME DRUNK ON THE O.T. AND ITS 613 LAWS.
    therefore the NEW WINE is vomited out as the old wine mixed with the new wine - JESUS SAID - is PROHIBITED!!!
    THE REAL OBJECT OF THEIR TEACHING/Preaching IS TO PLACE SOME BACK UNDER THE ''GOD'' OF MOSES and the 613 laws no one can keep naturally or spiritually.

    IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ARMSTRONG CLONE - BELIEVE KEN. - IF U WISH TO BE Taught correctly seek the holy spirit.


    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****
    I want ALL TO THINK SERIOUSLY HERE
    WHY?
    BECAUSE THE LAW OF MOSES IS VERY SIMULAR TO THE ISLAMIC SHARIA LAWS.

    THEREFORE would you honestly like to Be submitted to these laws in our time and for our governments to implement these laws from the ancient past, that Jesus came to set us free from!!!!
    its the process of softening you up to accept the unacceptable - to the uninformed religious sheep
    remember the word of Jesus C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S

    SHOULD YE WISH TO ARGUE WHY NOT CHECK OUT THE SIMULARITIES FIRST
    **************************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************************** ****
    Lucy,

    Question: Will you even accept those scriptures when given to you, and why should we even show you any more scriptures, when you won't even accept the scriptures we have already given you?

    The LORD/Yahweh thy God/Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; Deuteronomy 18:15.

    The apostle Peter re-quoted this verse and applied it to Messiah.

    And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:...

    For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord/Yahweh your God/Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

    And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Acts 3:20-23.

    So Lucy, you and your internet prostitutes have been found liars.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    Question: Will you even accept those scriptures when given to you, and why should we even show you any more scriptures, when you won't even accept the scriptures we have already given you?

    The LORD/Yahweh thy God/Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; Deuteronomy 18:15.

    The apostle Peter re-quoted this verse and applied it to Messiah.

    And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:...

    For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord/Yahweh your God/Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

    And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Acts 3:20-23.

    So Lucy, you and your internet prostitutes have been found liars.
    And Lucy,

    Why is the apostle Peter re-quoting Moses in Deut.18:15 in Acts 3:22 above, if it was a different "Elohim" and a different "Father"??

    And why are Messiah and all of His apostles always re-quoting the same O.T. scriptures word for word in the N.T scriptures, if it was a different Father as your prostitute lovers on the internet you trust claims?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, prove that you are worthy. I have given you many pearls and you stomp them in the mud and then turn and attack me as you have done relentlessly. Prove that you are worthy to receive the PEARLS of what Moses wrote concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, covering/sealing of the tomb, and His third day resurrection. One thing that would indicate that you are trying to prove you are worthy would be to confess that Yeshua's SUFFERING was written by Moses when Moses wrote of BURNING the bodies of those animals. If you can't acknowledge that, then you are not worthy to receive any more pearls. Ken
    Ken,

    I could not have said that any better: Don't cast your pearls before swine lest they trample them under foot, and turn and rend you to pieces.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •