Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Lucy, was it the evil, corrupt OT "god," or your loving kind NT "god?"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,250

    Lucy, was it the evil, corrupt OT "god," or your loving kind NT "god?"

    Lucy, since you believe you KNOW so much, as you walk in the PRESENCE of YOUR saviour, and he speaks with you, could you be so kind as to inform us if it is the evil, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which is responsible for authoring the following:

    Hosea 6 (The whole chapter, especially verse 6, and do you KNOW what it means)

    Jeremiah 31:31-34 (More or less, is the New Covenant made by the SAME Deity that made the Old Covenant, or is the Old Covenant from that evil, corrupt OT Deity, and the New Covenant from YOUR loving kind NT Deity?)

    And just to throw in a couple of verses, who is responsible for authoring these, the evil, vile, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving, kind NT "god:"

    Deut 6:4 - 6:5 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" that should be loved?)

    4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim [is] one Yahweh:
    5 And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

    Lev 19:33 - 19:34 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which requires loving "strangers" as ourselves?)

    33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
    34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] Yahweh your Elohim.

    Ex 31:13 - 31:18 (Was it the evil and corrupt OT "god, or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which made the Sabbath to be a sign?)

    13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] Yahweh that doth sanctify you.
    14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it [is] holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth [any] work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
    15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [is] the sabbath of rest, holy to Yahweh: whosoever doeth [any] work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
    16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.
    17 It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.
    18 And He gave unto Moses, when He had made an end of communing with Him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

    Hopefully Lucy, your loving kind NT "god" will give you some answers, and that you will not be like the DEAD, knowing nothing. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,321

    no not really

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, since you believe you KNOW so much, as you walk in the PRESENCE of YOUR saviour, and he speaks with you, could you be so kind as to inform us if it is the evil, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which is responsible for authoring the following:

    Hosea 6 (The whole chapter, especially verse 6, and do you KNOW what it means)

    Jeremiah 31:31-34 (More or less, is the New Covenant made by the SAME Deity that made the Old Covenant, or is the Old Covenant from that evil, corrupt OT Deity, and the New Covenant from YOUR loving kind NT Deity?)

    And just to throw in a couple of verses, who is responsible for authoring these, the evil, vile, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving, kind NT "god:"

    Deut 6:4 - 6:5 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" that should be loved?)

    4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim [is] one Yahweh:
    5 And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

    Lev 19:33 - 19:34 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which requires loving "strangers" as ourselves?)

    33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
    34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] Yahweh your Elohim.

    Ex 31:13 - 31:18 (Was it the evil and corrupt OT "god, or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which made the Sabbath to be a sign?)

    13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] Yahweh that doth sanctify you.
    14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it [is] holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth [any] work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
    15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [is] the sabbath of rest, holy to Yahweh: whosoever doeth [any] work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
    16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.
    17 It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.
    18 And He gave unto Moses, when He had made an end of communing with Him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

    Hopefully Lucy, your loving kind NT "god" will give you some answers, and that you will not be like the DEAD, knowing nothing. Ken

    you believe what you will dear Ken - it is your right to believe anything you want

    you wish to bring sharia style laws back and have people back under a tyrant, and as captives.... so be it.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-10-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,321

    dear Ken you believe what you will it is your right to do so....

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, since you believe you KNOW so much, as you walk in the PRESENCE of YOUR saviour, and he speaks with you, could you be so kind as to inform us if it is the evil, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which is responsible for authoring the following:

    Hosea 6 (The whole chapter, especially verse 6, and do you KNOW what it means)

    Jeremiah 31:31-34 (More or less, is the New Covenant made by the SAME Deity that made the Old Covenant, or is the Old Covenant from that evil, corrupt OT Deity, and the New Covenant from YOUR loving kind NT Deity?)

    And just to throw in a couple of verses, who is responsible for authoring these, the evil, vile, corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving, kind NT "god:"

    Deut 6:4 - 6:5 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" that should be loved?)

    4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim [is] one Yahweh:
    5 And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

    Lev 19:33 - 19:34 (Is it the evil corrupt OT "god," or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which requires loving "strangers" as ourselves?)

    33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
    34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] Yahweh your Elohim.

    Ex 31:13 - 31:18 (Was it the evil and corrupt OT "god, or YOUR loving kind NT "god" which made the Sabbath to be a sign?)

    13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] Yahweh that doth sanctify you.
    14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it [is] holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth [any] work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
    15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [is] the sabbath of rest, holy to Yahweh: whosoever doeth [any] work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
    16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.
    17 It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.
    18 And He gave unto Moses, when He had made an end of communing with Him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

    Hopefully Lucy, your loving kind NT "god" will give you some answers, and that you will not be like the DEAD, knowing nothing. Ken
    as I posted before this agenda
    teachers of lies.

    the 7th day adventist church, the JWs re-invented SABBATH LAW ABIDING from a man named Miller in the 18th century
    [ prior to this a few did worship on a saturday but the majority for 1800 yrs it was a sunday and no law keeping]
    The SDA and the JWS are affiliated with the freemasons and were promoted as a christian religion, yet great FLAWS are found in their teachings
    Along comes H Armstrong, filled with guile and out to make some mega dollars from the gullible sheep, and copies both MASONIC creeds teaching a few laws of Moses is essential for salvation
    they were snake oil salesmen with a LONG TERM agenda - to bring the whole world under the umbrella of religious control and one government control
    So they placed their stooges into many seminaries and on many levels of government in most nations to complete their plan that spans thousands of years to complete!

    THE SET UP~~
    Now along comes the gullible Browns sitting at the feet of Herbert, in their youth, soaking in his apostacy and loving it., never knowing, they are out to promote a version of the SHARIA laws of the bible/koran as both are similar copies each other= but not exactly

    Ofcourse to some people keeping the law of Moses sounds good advice all biblical and sweet, after all Jesus did so they say NOT knowing He broke the sabbath a few times... but hey... who notices that when one is filled with religious zeal.-
    We all know Jesus walked in the values of the Jews at that time, BUT HE ALSO ALTERED THEIR LAWS 6 TIMES as recorded, and called it YOUR LAW [ never my laws to you]
    but hey, who keeps a record of what Jesus said.
    It was ''your law'' as Jesus said - it was NEVER HIS LAW.
    but hey who uses their brains to discern the true differences
    only the few who have His eternal life.

    so to cont.,
    The freemasons knew religious control is a must so re-wrote some parts of the book of Revelation, and had their boys [Jesuits] teach in seminaries and write well known best sellers on this ''end days theme'' as the prelude indoctrination into the NWO aka = the path of the EASY SWITCH OVER but who will notice.

    only THE ELECT are not deceived.

    The religious people bathed in apostacy as Elijah Spying and Ken, are not aware of the part they play [ i dont think = i could be wrong]
    Then along comes little Lucy - all fired up and loving the gospel and Her Saviour who has done everything possible in her life to make Her His own.
    She tells the truth to make the simple wakeup to the snare of the fowler but is received with foul mouth ridicule
    [100s of evil sprays, must be posted, so others, will not view the WARNINGS, and the ''smoke screen show'' must continue]

    the ridicule comes as most people CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    THE SNARE WAS SET IN PLACE OVER THEM and they remain Captives TO THE TYRANTS OF RELIGION
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-10-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    as I posted before this agenda
    teachers of lies.

    the 7th day adventist church, the JWs re-invented SABBATH LAW ABIDING from a man named Miller in the 18th century
    [ prior to this a few did worship on a saturday but the majority for 1800 yrs it was a sunday and no law keeping]
    The SDA and the JWS are affiliated with the freemasons and were promoted as a christian religion, yet great FLAWS are found in their teachings
    Along comes H Armstrong, filled with guile and out to make some mega dollars from the gullible sheep, and copies both MASONIC creeds teaching a few laws of Moses is essential for salvation
    they were snake oil salesmen with a LONG TERM agenda - to bring the whole world under the umbrella of religious control and one government control
    So they placed their stooges into many seminaries and on many levels of government in most nations to complete their plan that spans thousands of years to complete!

    THE SET UP~~
    Now along comes the gullible Browns sitting at the feet of Herbert, in their youth, soaking in his apostacy and loving it., never knowing, they are out to promote a version of the SHARIA laws of the bible/koran as both are similar copies each other= but not exactly

    Ofcourse to some people keeping the law of Moses sounds good advice all biblical and sweet, after all Jesus did so they say NOT knowing He broke the sabbath a few times... but hey... who notices that when one is filled with religious zeal.-
    We all know Jesus walked in the values of the Jews at that time, BUT HE ALSO ALTERED THEIR LAWS 6 TIMES as recorded, and called it YOUR LAW [ never my laws to you]
    but hey, who keeps a record of what Jesus said.
    It was ''your law'' as Jesus said - it was NEVER HIS LAW.
    but hey who uses their brains to discern the true differences
    only the few who have His eternal life.

    so to cont.,
    The freemasons knew religious control is a must so re-wrote some parts of the book of Revelation, and had their boys [Jesuits] teach in seminaries and write well known best sellers on this ''end days theme'' as the prelude indoctrination into the NWO aka = the path of the EASY SWITCH OVER but who will notice.

    only THE ELECT are not deceived.

    The religious people bathed in apostacy as Elijah Spying and Ken, are not aware of the part they play [ i dont think = i could be wrong]
    Then along comes little Lucy - all fired up and loving the gospel and Her Saviour who has done everything possible in her life to make Her His own.
    She tells the truth to make the simple wakeup to the snare of the fowler but is received with foul mouth ridicule
    [100s of evil sprays, must be posted, so others, will not view the WARNINGS, and the ''smoke screen show'' must continue]

    the ridicule comes as most people CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    THE SNARE WAS SET IN PLACE OVER THEM and they remain Captives TO THE TYRANTS OF RELIGION
    Lucy,

    Those like you want to claim Messiah and His covenant, but you absolutely REFUSE to be doers of the word of truth as the apostle James 1:22 writes, and you deceive yourself.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347

    Cool

    And Lucy,

    Moses wrote: Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim is one Yahweh: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    And Yeshua answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; Yahweh our Elohim is one Yahweh: Mark 12:29.

    So tell us Lucy, if Messiah had a different "Father or Elohim" than Moses, then why did He re-quote Deuteronomy 6:4 acknowledging the same Elohim as Moses did?

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...O+Israel&t=KJV

    PS: Lucy, there are a LOT more of scriptural examples in the new testament where Messiah and His apostles re-quoted verses from the O.T. scriptures, because the ONLY scriptures extant to them was the O.T. scriptures.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,321

    the real picture, for those who love the truth

    Jesus Himself said to the man at Bethesda on the Sabbath, (Jn. 5:1-18,)

    “‘Take up your bed and walk…’
    Therefore the Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father making Himself equal with God.
    [But Jesus said in v 21-27,]
    ‘For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom HE wills!
    For the Father judges no one, but has delivered all judgment to the Son, THAT all SHOULD honour the Father.
    He WHO DOES NOT HONOUR THE SON DOES NOT HONOUR THE FATHER WHO SENT HIM.

    notice
    For the Father judges no one, but has delivered all judgment to the Son, THAT all SHOULD honour the Father.
    HERE JESUS JUDGED IT WAS PERFECTLY CORRECT FOR HIM TO do ;;WORK;; on the sabbath AND not rest as that law decreed.
    and by this ''work'' on the sabbath was to bring HONOUR TO HIS FATHER.
    yet under the O.T father and law of Moses Jesus would have been stoned to death by that father, for not resting~~~~


    there is a plan
    http://www.unbannedbiblepublications...es/Page692.htm
    makes for some interesting reading

    AS MOST OTHER CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS, ADVENTISM WAS FOUNDED BY MASONS
    Charles Taze Russell, main founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the counterpart of the SDA, said in June 1913, while lecturing at a Masonic hall in San Francisco,
    “Although I have never been a mason… [Later he confessed masonic affiliations.]



    the plan
    You MUST BE MADE COMPLIANT to the NWO of 1 religion under laws of inhumanity.
    you MUST BE BROUGHT BACK into captivity gradually so their stooges appear as religious angels informing you '' you are wrong and lost and a sinner''
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus Himself said to the man at Bethesda on the Sabbath, (Jn. 5:1-18,)

    “‘Take up your bed and walk…’
    Therefore the Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father making Himself equal with God.
    [But Jesus said in v 21-27,]
    ‘For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom HE wills!
    For the Father judges no one, but has delivered all judgment to the Son, THAT all SHOULD honour the Father.
    He WHO DOES NOT HONOUR THE SON DOES NOT HONOUR THE FATHER WHO SENT HIM.

    notice

    HERE JESUS JUDGED IT WAS PERFECTLY CORRECT FOR HIM TO do ;;WORK;; on the sabbath AND not rest as that law decreed.

    http://www.unbannedbiblepublications...es/Page692.htm
    makes for some interesting reading

    AS MOST OTHER CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS, ADVENTISM WAS FOUNDED BY MASONS
    Charles Taze Russell, main founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the counterpart of the SDA, said in June 1913, while lecturing at a Masonic hall in San Francisco, “Although I have never been a mason… [Later he confessed masonic affiliations.] Something I do seem to do the same as Masons do, I don’t know what it is; but they often give me all kind of grips and I give them back, then I tell them I don’t know anything about it except just a few grips that have come to me naturally!” [They all really had a good laugh afterward, I’m sure!] Although Jehovah’s refute this hysterically, the masonic/Illuminati pyramid near his grave (below) proves the fact that he belonged to some masonic order or another. [Pyramids and obelisks or towers are inherent symbols of masonic orders and signify sun and phallic (sex) worship, which is actually the worship of the goat god Baphomet, the entity behind the masonic ‘G’ for god, the so-called ‘Great Architect of the Universe.’]
    Lucy,

    Please show us in the Law of Moses that prohibits Take up your bed and walking or that healing on the Sabbath is prohibited?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347

    Smile Show us Lucy.

    Or is it going to be again.

    Oh I can't answer those questions...because I would have too agree with them...so I will play the deaf, dumb, and mute again...hoping that everyone will not notice it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,321

    you MUST be brought back into capitity at all costs

    http://www.unbannedbiblepublications...es/Page755.htm


    Martin Luther was a Rosicrucian Freemason and Reformer John Calvin, (whose Jewish name was Jean Chauvin,) was set up by the Jewish Cabbalist Sanhedrin to found the Protestant Reformation through torture, murder and mayhem. Joseph Smith, the father of Mormonism, etc., was a freemason too.
    All these hierarchical, ruling religionists were very bad men who conceived and executed most evil political/religious agendas.

    Jesus Himself said that a bad tree (i.e. a tree with masonic roots and other false teachings) CANNOT bear good fruit.

    Hence, it comes as no surprise that Jehovah’s Witnesses, Adventists and Mormons share many incredibly false and dangerous doctrines.
    One of Adventism’s founding fathers, freemason William Milner, (1782-1849,) first founded the Mellerite Movement on many masonic, and other strange teachings.
    Nathaniel D. Faulkhead was an active Adventist freemason, [Adventistarchive.org.] Derek Morris sought spiritual advice from Jesuits (a militant masonic order within the Roman Catholic Church) and the masonic teachings of Ignatius of Loyola, the 'Black Pope.'
    The SDA Pathfinders are divided into 'grades' or in masonic terms, 'degrees.'
    Just as the freemasonry founded, taught and guided 'Boys Scouts,' their teachings and structure comprise the essence of Freemasonry.
    Isaac Newton was a Cabbalist Jew/Illuminist mason, yet the SDA reveres him as a prophet.

    BTW
    if Jesus worked on the sabbath doing good and helping others and just being normal.... SO CAN HIS PEOPLE - HIS FATHER ALOWED JESUS TO BE THIS WAY.
    this way ONLY brings Honour to the Father...……………… NOT THE WAYS OF MOSES and the ''law''' of resting.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347

    This is Whom you blaspheme.

    Lucy,

    ‘For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom HE wills!
    For the Father judges no one, but has delivered all judgment to the Son, THAT all SHOULD honour the Father.
    He WHO DOES NOT HONOUR THE SON DOES NOT HONOUR THE FATHER WHO SENT HIM.
    You sure don't Honor Him Lucy.

    Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Rev.1:11.

    And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Rev.1:17-18.

    Who really is I am the first and the last:??

    Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I Yahweh, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4.

    Thus saith Yahweh the King of Israel, and his redeemer Yahweh of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim. Isaiah 44:6.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+last&t=KJV

    And Lucy, you blaspheme Yahweh Messiah, the first and the last, and it is He.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,321

    the '''divine'' supermarket of religious belief

    Despite the malicious attempt of misogynists to blame every ill, and especially every spiritual deception on women, the sad truth is that, throughout human history, 99% of all religious misconceptions were conceived and executed by men.
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Despite the malicious attempt of misogynists to blame every ill, and especially every spiritual deception on women, the sad truth is that, throughout human history, 99% of all religious misconceptions were conceived and executed by men.
    Lucy,

    The truth is, that your not to tell/teach people your own lies, as Messiah Himself forbids it Rev.2:19-21, but you practice and say, the hell with what Messiah and His apostles say.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    Lucy,

    Messiah Himself said this very plain and simple.

    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work lawlessness. Matthew 7:22-23.

    depart from me, ye that work lawlessness.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...knew+you&t=KJV

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    And Lucy,

    Even the book of Hebrews, which you pretend to believe says this of Messiah the Son.

    But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

    Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated lawlessness; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:8-9.

    and hated lawlessness;

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,347
    And Lucy,

    The apostle John says this plain and simple to understand.

    for sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4.

    As Spying would say, we see right through you, and for you to pretend that Messiah loves your lawlessness is a lie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •