Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86

Thread: Can satan the devil enter into people?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Thumbs down Can satan the devil enter into people?

    Yes, I believe so, because there is one on here that he enters her every day, because she is always promoting him, and doing his evil works like trying to remove the word of the truth of Yah from people's hearts and minds as Messiah said of the devil and satan.

    And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

    The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
    Mark 4:13-15.

    And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. And after the sop Satan entered into him. John 13:26-27.

    Second witness.

    Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Luke 22:3.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yes, I believe so, because there is one on here that he enters her every day, because she is always promoting him, and doing his evil works like trying to remove the word of the truth of Yah from people's hearts and minds as Messiah said of the devil and satan.

    And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

    The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
    Mark 4:13-15.

    And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. And after the sop Satan entered into him. John 13:26-27.

    Second witness.

    Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Luke 22:3.
    Oh it won't be long until she comes to this thread too, blaspheming, slandering, and false accusing , the very character of her father John 8:44.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Another witness.

    Yes, I believe so, because there is one on here that he enters her every day, because she is always promoting him, and doing his evil works like trying to remove the word of the truth of Yah from people's hearts and minds as Messiah said of the devil and satan.

    And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

    The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
    Mark 4:13-15.
    And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. And after the sop Satan entered into him. John 13:26-27.

    Second witness.

    Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Luke 22:3.

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

    The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
    Mark 4:13-15.

    Another witness Luke, of Messiah saying the works of the devil and his children.

    Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim.

    Those by the way side are they that hear the word of Elohim; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of Elohim out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luke 8:11-12.

    Does this not sound exactly like her on here? It surely does.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    What does the very word of "devil" mean in the scriptures?

    What does the very word of "devil" mean in the scriptures?

    Strong's G1228 - diabolos διάβολος From διαβάλλω (G1225)

    1.prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1228&t=KJV

    Does this not fit her very nature? It surely does.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    Children Of The Devil, Children Of The Wicked One.

    Do the scriptures really teach that there are children of the devil or wicked one, and how are they identified or made known??

    Here below are the scriptures, and Messiah Yahushua speaking of the Pharisees.

    Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keeps the law? Why go ye about to kill me? John 7:19.

    Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keeps the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

    So they were fakes or actors, and they were disobedient.

    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (his own lie). John 8:44.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

    Ye/you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye/you will do., When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (his own).

    So the devil is a "father", and he is a murderer and a liar, and it should be no surprise that his children are liars and disobedient too, because his children have his very nature and character.

    Luke wrote this in the book of Acts 13:8-10 of Elymas the sorcerer.

    But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Spirit, set his eyes on him,

    And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord/Yahweh?


    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

    thou child of the devil

    Hmm, does that not sound exactly like someone on this forum? Indeed it does.

    The apostle Paul wrote: Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience: Ephesians 2:2.

    according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

    Let no one deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God/Elohim upon the children of disobedience. Ephesians 5:6.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...bedience&t=KJV

    Let no one deceive you with vain words:, and who else on this forum that is always writing their own vain words to deceive you, and who else professes their disobedience to divine laws on this forum?

    The apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

    And ye know that he/Messiah was manifested to take away our sins; and in him/Messiah is no sin/or lawlessness to divine laws.

    Whosoever abides in him/Messiah sins/or does not practice lawlessness not: whosoever sins/or practices lawlessness hath not seen him/Messiah, neither known him/Messiah.

    Little children, let no one deceive you: he/they that doeth righteousness/keeps the divine laws is righteous, even as he/they is/are righteous.

    He/they that commits sin/practices lawlessness to divine laws is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

    Whosoever is born of God/Elohim doth/does not commit sin/or lawlessness to divine laws; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot/will not sin/or practice lawlessness, because he is born of God/Elohim.

    In this the children of God/Elohim are manifest/made known, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness/does not keep His divine laws is not of God/Elohim, neither he that loveth not his brother.
    1 John 3:4-10.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Jo&c=3&t=KJV#10

    He/they that commits sin/practices lawlessness to divine laws is of the devil;and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness/does not keep His divine laws is not of God/Elohim,

    So those who practices sin or lawlessness to His divine laws are manifest or made known as the children of the devil according to the apostle John.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,668

    The devils or demons even believe and tremble.

    The devils or demons even believe and tremble.

    Is simply believing on Yahushua Messiah name or that He exists enough to save a person, or do you have to obey Him and His written word the scriptures?

    The apostle James wrote: Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

    Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.

    Thou/You believe that there is one God/Elohim; thou/you do well: the devils/demons also believe, and tremble.

    But wilt thou know, O vain man/person, that faith without works is dead?
    James 2:17-20.

    the devils/demons also believe, and tremble., but they will not obey His divine laws.

    You see, the devil's children do not believe in works of obedience of divine laws of righteousness.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,040

    yes elijah and you are a PRIME EXAMPLE OF A DEVILSH RELIGIOUS CORRUPTED MAN

    SATAN loves ALL RELIGION, and the CULTure of religion out from each nation.
    INFACT satan is the MASTER Rabbi of all religious belief- including the Christian church beliefs


    THE FRUIT
    SATAN USES YOUR MOUTH, to defile the truth, and all the precious warnings Jesus gave.
    the reason is you are a mentally defective man,[ unable to reason with wisdom and clarity] - This a sign of inbreeding and the curses of ''the sins of the fathers'' - reproducing genetically unsound children
    In each post, proves you are incapable to true common sense and reason.

    your personal security, rests in a inhumane god, no sane person, would tolerate worshipping!
    plus
    you are a product of your environment!
    along with the sox puppets you introduced into LA namely guyguy and peach
    = ''the peach'' has the same vile mouth as yourself.

    you were found out Eljah, and refused to leave when ''suggested''; you do so by the admin.
    yes, evil and its degeneration, does live in people - especially the tares, who pretend

    the American TV has many docos on -How should we understand Appalachia?
    Is it a place apart and uniquely different from other rural areas of the country that have had a history of chronic poverty?
    poverty is a curse of ''lacking all good things''
    In trying to break the cycle of poverty at the level of the individual, how much does education make a difference?
    poorly educated people, lack all manner of wisdom to know how to escape = another devilish trick of personal slavery

    satan.jpg

    while traveling this world I wondered why poverty and dirt and mess go hand in hand, even in the most beautiful scenery
    why does POOR people MEAN DIRTY people too?
    because all poverty is a curse!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-24-2018 at 01:54 AM.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    SATAN loves ALL RELIGION, and the CULTure of religion out from each nation.
    INFACT satan is the MASTER Rabbi of all religious belief- including the Christian church beliefs


    THE FRUIT
    SATAN USES YOUR MOUTH, to defile the truth, and all the precious warnings Jesus gave.
    the reason is you are a mentally defective man,[ unable to reason with wisdom and clarity] - This a sign of inbreeding and the curses of ''the sins of the fathers'' - reproducing genetically unsound children
    In each post, proves you are incapable to true common sense and reason.

    your personal security, rests in a inhumane god, no sane person, would tolerate worshipping!
    plus
    you are a product of your environment!
    along with the sox puppets you introduced into LA namely guyguy and peach
    = ''the peach'' has the same vile mouth as yourself.

    you were found out Eljah, and refused to leave when ''suggested''; you do so by the admin.
    yes, evil and its degeneration, does live in people - especially the tares, who pretend

    the American TV has many docos on -How should we understand Appalachia?
    Is it a place apart and uniquely different from other rural areas of the country that have had a history of chronic poverty?
    poverty is a curse of ''lacking all good things''
    In trying to break the cycle of poverty at the level of the individual, how much does education make a difference?
    poorly educated people, lack all manner of wisdom to know how to escape = another devilish trick of personal slavery

    satan.jpg

    while traveling this world I wondered why poverty and dirt and mess go hand in hand, even in the most beautiful scenery
    why does POOR people MEAN DIRTY people too?
    because all poverty is a curse!
    Eliyah said this of you in his second post.
    Oh it won't be long until she comes to this thread too, blaspheming, slandering, and false accusing , the very character of her father John 8:44.
    You sure do go out of your way to prove that Eliyah is correct and true about you; you must not have a conscience as it's your mind that is crippled.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    SATAN loves ALL RELIGION, and the CULTure of religion out from each nation.
    INFACT satan is the MASTER Rabbi of all religious belief- including the Christian church beliefs


    THE FRUIT
    SATAN USES YOUR MOUTH, to defile the truth, and all the precious warnings Jesus gave.
    the reason is you are a mentally defective man,[ unable to reason with wisdom and clarity] - This a sign of inbreeding and the curses of ''the sins of the fathers'' - reproducing genetically unsound children
    In each post, proves you are incapable to true common sense and reason.

    your personal security, rests in a inhumane god, no sane person, would tolerate worshipping!
    plus
    you are a product of your environment!
    along with the sox puppets you introduced into LA namely guyguy and peach
    = ''the peach'' has the same vile mouth as yourself.

    you were found out Eljah, and refused to leave when ''suggested''; you do so by the admin.
    yes, evil and its degeneration, does live in people - especially the tares, who pretend

    the American TV has many docos on -How should we understand Appalachia?
    Is it a place apart and uniquely different from other rural areas of the country that have had a history of chronic poverty?
    poverty is a curse of ''lacking all good things''
    In trying to break the cycle of poverty at the level of the individual, how much does education make a difference?
    poorly educated people, lack all manner of wisdom to know how to escape = another devilish trick of personal slavery

    satan.jpg

    while traveling this world I wondered why poverty and dirt and mess go hand in hand, even in the most beautiful scenery
    why does POOR people MEAN DIRTY people too?
    because all poverty is a curse!
    You really are sore at Elijah for using the scriptures to point out your true bad character fruits that you display on here for everyone to see.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,040

    no just sad he is lacking discernmrent

    tumblr_n9ibfl3gis1smkwalo1_500.gif
    and shall die in sin from it
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    tumblr_n9ibfl3gis1smkwalo1_500.gif
    and shall die in sin from it
    The rebellious witch speaks the truth of herself.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,040

    no

    that is not possible
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    that is not possible
    It surely is; and your bad character fruits are revealed of you in this thread, and it's plain for all to see it of you, if you walk like the devil, talks like the devil, then you are the devil.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,040

    no that is not possible

    as i dont stand for murder, a self confessed lying god and a deceiving god - all proven from the OT
    it is the devil who comes to destroy
    you need to un mess your indoctrinated mind sox puppet as it is the mind of cruel insanity proven from the flow out from your dirty mouth
    [ degenerate]
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    as i dont stand for murder, a self confessed lying god and a deceiving god - all proven from the OT
    it is the devil who comes to destroy
    you need to un mess your indoctrinated mind sox puppet as it is the mind of cruel insanity proven from the flow out from your dirty mouth
    [ degenerate]
    Your the devil that confess to not obeying the commandments; and you have said so, and as Elijah has pointed this out of the devil's children in this thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •