Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can satan the devil enter into people?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    IT WOULD BE SAUL who renamed himself Paul the murdering false apostle My Jesus warned over and the phony ''my gospel'' by ''faith alone''
    his phony ''unknown tongues'' and the abuse of women, when 99-9% of deception in church comes through religious men
    Rev 2 v 2-saul!!! +
    The blasphemer,

IT WOULD BE SAUL who renamed himself Paul the murdering false apostle

And why can't you produce a text of Paul's writings where he said or wrote that, he murdered anyone, as you lie and fabricate and falsely accuse him?

All you ever do is lie and blaspheme the written word of truth.

Now to resume.

Here below is written what Yeshua Messiah says of those who pretend to profess to know Him.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work lawlessness.
    Matthew 7:21-23.

Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. I never knew you: depart from me, you that work lawlessness.

Can anyone whose fruits are lawlessness like the devil be a part of Messiah? Not according to Messiah Himself.

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince/devil of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. John 14:30.

Does Messiah hate lawlessness to divine law?

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated lawlessness; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:9.

So the devil's children practice lawlessness 1 John 3:4-10, and you will know them by their lawless fruits.

Ken's Post Added Here.

Ken,

I love this post of yours so well that I had to put it here, because it fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you are confused again. Those who have "no vision" to SEE into the Law of Moses, will perish. Why? Because they are not very happy with their INABILITY to KEEP the Law.

Pro 29:18
    (18) Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the Law, happy is he.

Yes, those who LACK knowledge, because they have rejected and forgotten the Law of Yahweh Elohim, prove they despise Him and The Word:

Isa 5:24
    (24) Therefore, as a tongue of fire consumes stubble And dry grass collapses into the flame, So their root will become like rot and their blossom blow away as dust; For they have rejected the Law of Yahweh of hosts And despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel.

Hos 4:6
    (6) My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Law of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

You see Lucy, in your confusion, you try to teach (tell) us that we are foolish to gain Knowledge and Understanding FROM the Law that Yahweh gave to Moses THROUGH the accompaniment of Angels, and this will not serve you well. Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, here again my Dear, you are utterly confused. Yeshua, when asked about HOW to gain LIFE, He said to KEEP the commandments. He also said that the GREATEST command from the Law of Moses is to Love Yahweh, and the SECOND GREATEST command is to Love your neighbor. Your confusion tells us to defy those commands that Yeshua said to FOLLOW from the Law of Moses. It is a shame that you lack in so much Wisdom and Understanding, for you to tell us to do the exact opposite of what it takes to gain True Knowledge and Life:

Psa 119:97-102
    (97) Mem. O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
    (98) Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, For they are ever mine.
    (99) I have more insight than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation.
    (100) I understand more than the aged, Because I have observed Your precepts.
    (101) I have restrained my feet from every evil way, That I may keep Your word.
    (102) I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, For You Yourself have taught me.

You appear to be unteachable Lucy, and that is why you LACK Knowledge. Please, believe what Moses WROTE so that you can BEGIN to BELIEVE what Yeshua has said:

Joh 5:46-47
    (46) "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    (47) "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Yes Lucy, how in the world are you going to be able to BELIEVE His Words, with YOUR attitude against what Moses WROTE? Ken

Moses got his law from plural angels

That was later declared useless and imperfect then removed in 70ad
    As was animal sacrifice the goodness removed the law of sin and death jesus asked his people to follow Him not moses nor the murderer...... saul/ paul - Simple truth
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

As was animal sacrifice the goodness removed the law of sin and death jesus asked his people to follow Him not moses nor the murderer...... saul/ paul - Simple truth
    Lucy,

It was Yahweh Messiah Who gave the law to Moses, and the angels was surely there, and Messiah says that, If you won't believe Moses writings, then you won't believe Him either, and you surely don't Lucy.

Yahweh Messiah says.

If ye love me, keep my commandments...He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    John 14:15-24 .

The devil's children do not love Him by obeying His commandments, and they do not obey and keep His sayings either.

And Lucy,

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The blasphemer,

IT WOULD BE SAUL who renamed himself Paul the murdering false apostle

And why can't you produce a text of Paul's writings where he said or wrote that, he murdered anyone, as you lie and fabricate and falsely accuse him?

All you ever do is lie and blaspheme the written word of truth.
    If your not going to answer this question with a scripture, then please don't post to this thread.

nor the murderer...... saul/ paul
    Paul never wrote nor said that he murdered anyone.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5406&t=KJV

And this now makes the second 2nd time that you have written this lie, and bearing false witness against him, and if you can't speak nothing but lies, please don't post on here.

Really

Really????
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Really????
    I report Elijah / Peach for the filthy language in the posts to me as I find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal. -to Admin
    And Lucy, why are you back on my thread IF I'm posting objectionable or illegal things to you, or is this your way of trying to bait people too?

perhaps you can explain this Elijah [conundrum?]

conundrum
    a confusing and difficult problem or question.
    you post this verse as a verse quoter.....
    if a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    yet we read of your disgusting heart exposed.#47
    Hi EliYah,
    Lucy has reported a number of your posts to me. I find this your reply in the post above to be beyond disgusting:

"Yea, you sit at your savior the devil's feet sucking his age old snake and spewing his venom because your choking on it."

And right now both ImAHebrew and I are considering what should be done to the heart from which such a disgusting image proceeds.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    your post Elijah comes from a very ill man
    can we overlook your illness?
    or
    put you in the sin bin?

Well Lucy,

I have not broken His commandments as you have confessed to do, and you reposting Spying's post also proves you love to gossip too.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 1 Peter 4:15.

For the record.

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G786&t=KJV

I have tried many times to keep a truce with Lucy, and she breaks them at will, and can anyone have truce with such people, I'm willing to try again, but she will break it again.

Another characteristic of the devil's children.

And what concord hath Messiah with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 2 Corinthians 6:15.

Belial Strong's G955 - Belial Of Hebrew origin בְּלִיַּעַל (H1100)

1.Belial = "worthless or wicked" 1.a name of Satan

Βελίαλ Belíal, bel-ee'-al; of Hebrew origin (H1100); worthlessness; Belial, as an epithet of Satan:—Belial.

Abigail when speaking of Nabal said.

Now therefore know and consider what thou wilt do; for evil is determined against our master, and against all his household: for he is such a son of Belial, that a man cannot speak to him. 1 Samuel 25:17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=Belial&t=KJV

Hmm, no one can even speak to them, and that sure is the truth.

Another characteristic of the devil and his children.

Another characteristic of the devil and his children.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And the dragon/devil was wroth/angry with the woman/Messiah bride, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev.12:9, 17.

You see the devil dragon and his children are angry with those of us who are Messiah's true bride, which keep the commandments of Yah, and have the testimony of Yahshua Messiah, and he and his children are at war against us, and there is one on here that repeatedly displays this warring nature.