Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can satan the devil enter into people?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The argument is
    that YHWH makes laws for THE JEWS, but violates those laws Himself.
    If this is true, YHWH demands more of THE JEWS than He does of Himself.
    Let’s explore this argument to test its validity.

THE FRUIT OF YHWH~He commands THE JEWS not to murder, but then He has commanded the extermination of the Canaanites, and Amalekites and includes many other murders.
    the fruit is... Did He violate His own law? =yes
    He tells us not to lie, but He lies to us whenever He feels like it.
    He tells us not to be jealous, while He says His Name is Jealous.
    this being held the Jews captives to his system and not to the divine rulership of THE FATHER OF JESUS = ABBA
    THE FRUIT OF YHWH~He commands THE JEWS not to murder, but then He has commanded the extermination of the Canaanites, and Amalekites and includes many other murders.
    The LORD GOD told Abram in Gen.15:16 that his descendants would return in the fourth generation.

Gen.15:16.
    But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity[sin] of the Amorites is not yet full.
    The LORD GOD destroys sinful nations when their sin has come to the full; and the same will be done to the nations of the world Rev.11:18 in the very near future, and U should fact check yourself before opening your lying mouth, but U really don't care about truth or the facts because your a apostate masonic shill and pimping their doctrines.

https://www.google.com.au/search?sou...30.bRSD4pAgfTI

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...n+organization
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

over zealous religious crazies.

Whose life of pretenses, is clearly shown.

JESUS was not intimidated nor bullied by swearing foul mouthed leaders nor posed as a sox puppet called peach when He didnt get his own way!!!!
    the crazies NOT OFFEND ME, i just put them in their place. [ with the sinner who dies from their sins]
    Lucy,

The apostle Peter further identified those like you who blaspheme the Most High, and the whole of 2 Peter chapter 2 would refer to you.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. And the Most High Yah is surely dignity..

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandments delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
    2 Peter 2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=2&t=KJV#22
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

sounds like a

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

The apostle Peter further identified those like you who blaspheme the Most High, and the whole of 2 Peter chapter 2 would refer to you.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. And the Most High Yah is surely dignity..

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandments delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
    2 Peter 2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=2&t=KJV#22

freemason addition~~~~

BTW Elijha /peach - you speak evil of '''''dignities'''' in your daily posts on your WATCHMAN THREAD.
    - I GUESS YOU FIT THE BILL for this verse = Mr verse quoter…..
    HEY
    GOT STUNG IN YOUR OWN VERSE QUOTES
    it pays to understand the verses before you quote them and look ignorant
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Smile

freemason addition~~~~

BTW Elijha /peach - you speak evil of '''''dignities'''' in your daily posts of
    Well Lucy, I'm not Peach either, however, what Peach says of you is true, and you running with Spying's gossip has made you the forum fool and I guess we all have known that for some time now.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile

freemason addition~~~~

BTW Elijha /peach - you speak evil of '''''dignities'''' in your daily posts on your WATCHMAN THREAD.
    - I GUESS YOU FIT THE BILL for this verse = Mr verse quoter…..
    HEY
    GOT STUNG IN YOUR OWN VERSE QUOTES
    it pays to understand the verses before you quote them and look ignorant
    And Lucy,

This verse in 2 Peter 2 is not referring to earthly governments and dignities, it is referring to the Most High and His government which you blaspheme and speak evil of continually Rev.13:6.

No elijah

Peach you quoted a verse without understanding as always you got caught out as you have done for your sox puppet goat peach the family pet
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Peach you quoted a verse without understanding as always you got caught out as you have done for your sox puppet goat peach the family pet
    Lucy, I understand the written scriptures very well, and you surely do not, and that is why you hate them and throw them out.

As I have said, I'm not Peach, and you revile me because of what she writes to you, as your scared out of your socks to confront her, and I especially love what the apostle Peter wrote here below of you.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2 Peter 2:22

The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The apostle Peter calls you a dog and a sow pig.

when you become ABUSIVE PEACH/posing as Elijah or visa a versa

your DNA is not being transformed making you A FOUL MOUTH ABUSER......SATAN is then manifesting and in control.

Well Lucyfer/ the devil's demonic cry baby...

your DNA is not being transformed making you A FOUL MOUTH ABUSER......SATAN is then manifesting and in control.
    Well Lucyfer/ the devil's demonic cry baby, I'm only repeating the apostle Peter's own written words of those like you, running around the forum pretending to be converted and abusing every poster with your demonic filthy heart and mouth, because you cannot keep your word, and that should tell everyone what a fake you are Lucy.

If U were truly transformed U would not be picking arguments with others on purpose so U can spout out of yur mouth Satan the devils false accusing abusive behavior.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    If U were truly transformed U would not be picking arguments with others on purpose so U can spout out of yur mouth Satan the devils false accusing abusive behavior.
    Peach,

Lucy reviles me for the things that you write, and it's true she started an argument with me yesterday by following me to my witness and warning thread, however, I'm happy as a lark like Messiah and the apostle Peter said.

Blessed are ye, when people shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Matthew 5:11.

If ye be reviled for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1 Peter 4:14.

Smile Greetings austenbergb.

Greetings austenbergb welcome to the forum, however, beware if you post, you may also get accused of being my sox puppet too. Why I'm everyone according to someone on here.

Elijah the omniperson.

Greetings austenbergb welcome to the forum, however, beware if you post, you may also get accused of being my sox puppet too. Why I'm everyone according to someone on here.
    I've heard of omnipresent, but never omniperson, Elijah the omniperson LOL.

Sox puppets union
    the 3--in-1 show....

ed1a218ecd058ab6c07f77562df67d2a.jpg
    by their FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM
    You see folks, this is Lucy's behavior, because the devil's tares show THEIR TRUE ROTTEN FRUITS.

Elijah.

You see folks, this is Lucy's behavior, because the devil's tares show THEIR TRUE ROTTEN FRUITS.
    Look at it this way: at least U do have sox puppets who like reading your postings; but the Brisbane witch has none, because no person will come on here to speak about her nonsense, and that is why she is envious.