Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Question Is Messiah Yahushua Your Red Heifer?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I asked this question of you:

"There is absolutely no Scripture which directly states that Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer so how did you come to believe that Yahushua is the Red Heifer?"

And I do thank you for this your direct answer:

"Your answer is in Hebrews 9:13-14."

I have studied the 9th Chapter of Hebrews and despite your interpretation, there exists no direct statement in that Chapter that Yahushua is the Red Heifer. I am very pleased to see that you yourself have finally resorted to interpreting the Scriptures rather than allowing the Scriptures to interpret themselves as you usually do insist upon from ImAHebrew and myself when we ourselves directly inform you concerning what the Scriptures are indirectly saying to us. I agree that Hebrews 9:13-14 implies or alludes to the fact that Yahushua is the Red Heifer, but an allusion is not a direct statement.

In order to help you see the difference between a direct statement and an allusion, please consider this non-canonical scriptural statement from the Letter of Barnabas:

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-p_dC...nabas_djvu.txt

Barnabas 7:1-4
    1 The red heifer, another type of Christ. BUT what type do ye suppose it to have been, where it is commanded to the people of Israel, that grown persons in whom sins are come to perfection, should offer an heifer, and after they had killed it should burn the same;
    2 But then young men should take up the ashes and put them in vessels; and tie a piece of scarlet wool and hyssop upon a stick, and so the young men should sprinkle every one of the people, and they should be clear from their sins?
    3 Consider how all these are delivered in a figure to us.
    4 This heifer is Jesus Christ; the wicked men that were to offer it are those sinners who brought him to death; who afterwards have no more to do with it: for the sinners have no more the honour of handling it:

Please take notice of what the above four verses directly tell you. They tell you that sinners offered Messiah Yahushua as the Red Heifer, that is, sinners or wicked men did kill and burn Messiah Yahushua as the Tzaddikim have been telling all including you for years.

Is Messiah Yahushua your Red Heifer whom you did help kill and burn through your sins, EliYah?

Thanking you in advance for a direct answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I asked this question of you:

"There is absolutely no Scripture which directly states that Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer so how did you come to believe that Yahushua is the Red Heifer?"

And I do thank you for this your direct answer:

"Your answer is in Hebrews 9:13-14."

I have studied the 9th Chapter of Hebrews and despite your interpretation, there exists no direct statement in that Chapter that Yahushua is the Red Heifer. I am very pleased to see that you yourself have finally resorted to interpreting the Scriptures rather than allowing the Scriptures to interpret themselves as you usually do insist upon from ImAHebrew and myself when we ourselves directly inform you concerning what the Scriptures are indirectly saying to us. I agree that Hebrews 9:13-14 implies or alludes to the fact that Yahushua is the Red Heifer, but an allusion is not a direct statement.

In order to help you see the difference between a direct statement and an allusion, please consider this non-canonical scriptural statement from the Letter of Barnabas:

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-p_dC...nabas_djvu.txt

Barnabas 7:1-4
    1 The red heifer, another type of Christ. BUT what type do ye suppose it to have been, where it is commanded to the people of Israel, that grown persons in whom sins are come to perfection, should offer an heifer, and after they had killed it should burn the same;
    2 But then young men should take up the ashes and put them in vessels; and tie a piece of scarlet wool and hyssop upon a stick, and so the young men should sprinkle every one of the people, and they should be clear from their sins?
    3 Consider how all these are delivered in a figure to us.
    4 This heifer is Jesus Christ; the wicked men that were to offer it are those sinners who brought him to death; who afterwards have no more to do with it: for the sinners have no more the honour of handling it:

Please take notice of what the above four verses directly tell you. They tell you that sinners offered Messiah Yahushua as the Red Heifer, that is, sinners or wicked men did kill and burn Messiah Yahushua as the Tzaddikim have been telling all including you for years.

Is Messiah Yahushua your Red Heifer whom you did help kill and burn through your sins, EliYah?

Thanking you in advance for a direct answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I was NOT interpreting the scriptures above, and your misunderstanding Barnabas, because Barnabas is meaning those sinners who delivered Christ to be put to death, and you already know the men that did this in the scriptures.

Besides, Barnabas 7:5 is referring to us and the 12 apostles, and not Barnabas 7:4.

And Barnabas 7:8:
    But why was the wool and hyssop
    put together? To signify that in the
    kingdom of Christ there shall be evil
    and filthy days,
    in which however, we
    shall be saved; and because he that
    has any disease in the flesh by some
    filthy humours, is cured by hyssop.
    To signify that in the
    kingdom of Christ there shall be evil
    and filthy days,
    Really? This is a complete CONTRADICTION to the apostle Paul.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
    Ephesians 5:5.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

And Barnabas contradicts Paul in the book of Hebrews too, sorry, I will believe Paul, and Barnabas has no idea that Yah Messiah is also the High Priest either, and Paul does, as Paul talks about in the book of Hebrews.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up Upon This Thread, I Do Insist Upon A Direct Answer!

Hi EliYah,

I must inform you that you did not give me a direct answer to this my question of you:

"Is Messiah Yahushua your Red Heifer whom you did help kill and burn through your sins, EliYah?"

It is very important for you to understand that your ability to post to this thread totally depends upon your ability to directly answer the questions asked of you; therefore, I will ask again?:

"Is Messiah Yahushua your Red Heifer whom you did help kill and burn through your sins, EliYah?"

Thanking you in advance for your direct answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

My direct answer to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I must inform you that you did not give me a direct answer to this my question of you:

It is very important for you to understand that your ability to post to this thread totally depends upon your ability to directly answer the questions asked of you; therefore, I will ask again?:

Thanking you in advance for your direct answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Yah Messiah is YAH the Father's chosen Red Heifer offering sacrifice for me, and I accept His offering sacrifice, therefore He is our offering as the apostle Paul has written, and I have already given ye the scriptures that literally tells us so in threads that ye have locked up for no apparent reason.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Exclamation You Were Given An Opportunity!

Hi EliYah,

I have given you several opportunities to tell me whether or not Messiah Yahushua is your Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins, and you have failed to give me a direct answer. I also have allowed you to insert commentary into your evasive answers. If you look back on page 1 of this Thread, you will see that commentary was prohibited on this Thread from those who were given the opportunity to answer direct questions.

Accordingly, I see no reason for you to continue to post to this thread. If you do so, I will delete your posts as soon as I see them.

Thanking you for your cooperation in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr