Thread: Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Thumbs up Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This Thread is dedicated to active and inactive members of "A Church of God", and perhaps also to any member of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God. Others will be able to post to this Thread, but when they do so, their posts will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Of course, should nonmembers be directly asked a question on this Thread, they will be allowed to directly answer the question asked of them. If a nonmember in answering a direct question expands their post to include commentary over and above what is necessary to answer the question or questions asked of them, then the commentary will be deleted as soon as I become aware of it.

Participation on this Thread by nonmembers is therefore severely limited. The best advice that I can give to nonmembers of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God is that they should avoid this Thread unless of course it should be their desire to answer a direct question asked of them. Please understand that nonmembers should not attempt to give answer to general questions not specifically addressed to them on this Thread.

In order to demonstrate how this Thread will work, I will now ask either Lucy, EliYah, Peach, Guyguy, and/or Edmund Dantes whether or not they have themselves received water baptism? If you have received water baptism, what was the nature of your baptism, that is, were you in your baptism immersed in water or not? What person or persons was it that did baptize you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

This Thread is dedicated to active and inactive members of "A Church of God", and perhaps also to any member of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God. Others will be able to post to this Thread, but when they do so, their posts will be deleted as soon as I become aware of them. Of course, should nonmembers be directly asked a question on this Thread, they will be allowed to directly answer the question asked of them. If a nonmember in answering a direct question expands their post to include commentary over and above what is necessary to answer the question or questions asked of them, then the commentary will be deleted as soon as I become aware of it.

Participation on this Thread by nonmembers is therefore severely limited. The best advice that I can give to nonmembers of any split of the former Worldwide Church of God is that they should avoid this Thread unless of course it should be their desire to answer a direct question asked of them. Please understand that nonmembers should not attempt to give answer to general questions not specifically addressed to them on this Thread.

In order to demonstrate how this Thread will work, I will now ask either Lucy, EliYah, Peach, Guyguy, and/or Edmund Dantes whether or not they have themselves received water baptism? If you have received water baptism, what was the nature of your baptism, that is, were you in your baptism immersed in water or not? What person or persons was it that did baptize you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I will go first, yes I was baptized, totally immersed in water, and I have also had re-dedication baptism over the years, this is not a requirement in the scriptures, but I have did it as a memorial to Yah the Father and His Son, my Savior Yahweh-shua Messiah, and I was baptized by a younger Brother Matthew Janzen in 2006, and Brother George Gabler in 2012.

http://www.ministersnewcovenant.org/about.html

The last sentence of this post was deleted by Latuwr
    Last edited by Spying; 08-14-2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: You are not allowed to ask questions on this Thread

This post was deleted by Latuwr
    Last edited by Spying; 08-14-2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: You are not allowed to ask questions on this Thread

This post was deleted by Latuwr
    Last edited by Spying; 08-14-2018 at 02:59 PM. Reason: You are not allowed to make commentary on this Thread

Exclamation The Defilement Of Death!

Hi Everyone,

Under the Law, physical death was considered to be the ultimate defilement. Under the Law, the physically dead were unclean, and any contact with the physically dead could render the living unclean.

Of course, under the Law, there existed many other things which could render someone unclean. Physical contact with a person suffering from leprosy renders a clean person unclean. Physical contact with a menstruating woman renders a clean person unclean. An emission of semen renders a clean man unclean. Of course, uncleaness through the emission of semen only lasts for one day (see Leviticus 15:16). Childbirth renders a clean woman unclean, and under the Law, this uncleanness varies in length depending upon whether the woman gives birth to a boy or a girl.

Uncleanness which comes about through contact with the dead lasts for seven days, that is, if the unclean person seeks to be purified from his or her uncleanness and goes to the Temple to enter into the process of purification from any defilement which comes through contact with the dead. Please take the time to read Numbers 19 and learn for yourselves all the various aspects of the dead which could render the clean person unclean.

Thanking those in advance who have the necessary authorization to post to this Thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Exclamation The Uncleanness Of Death!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Are you aware that under the Law the physical death of anyone who dies in your presence would render you unclean and unfit for any participation in the communal worship of YAHWEH ELOHIM? My Father died in my presence. My Sister-in-law, ImAHebrew's wife, also died in my presence. Before she died, she opened her eyes, and then she breathed her last. The last breath is not final in the eyes of the onlooker. I fully expected my Father and my Sister-in-law to take another breath.

Under the Law no matter whether a person dies in a confined space like the room of a home or within a tent or out in the open like a field or on a highway, all who are present when the person dies and all who come into the presence of the dead person automatically become unclean.

Anyone who touches a dead body becomes unclean. Anyone who touches a bone or a grave becomes unclean. All those who fight in a war because of death become unclean. Executioners become unclean for the same reason. Rightly or wrongly, all those who take a life become unclean.

I wonder, how is all this uncleanness removed?

Thanking all those in advance who have been given the ability to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Significance Of The Baptism Of John!

Hi Everyone,

Under the Law, uncleanness from the defilement of physical death was removed by the process of purification outlined and commanded in Numbers 19. The Law proclaimed many unclean, and then the Law goes about explaining and commanding the process whereby this uncleanness is removed.

Purification from the defilement of physical death was a Temple process or ritual. The defiled were commanded by the Law to go up to the Temple and take part in a 7 day process in order to remove their defilement.

Yahushua did say this about John the Baptist:

Luke 16:16-17
    16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of ELOHIM is preached, and every person is rushed (urged, pressed earnestly forward) into it.
    17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

There are multitudes who say that the Law ended with the death of Messiah Yahushua. Others say that the Law ended with the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D. It is very clear that the outward physical lawful process of Purification ended with the destruction of the physical Temple. I mean after the destruction of the Temple no one could go up to Jerusalem to remove their uncleanness from the defilement of physical death. If the cleansing process is removed, does this mean that that the defilement from physical death is removed?

Not at all! True purification from the defilement of physical death is the resurrection, and this process of purification now begins to take place in the spiritual Temple or Body of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

John the Baptist in his ministry was a forerunner of this new spiritual Temple process. Let's take a serious look at his work. John came preaching repentance in order that one might enter the Kingdom of ELOHIM, and then John did something rather significant. John was a priest, and John did baptize all that came to him.

This baptism was actually the beginning of a turf war between the ruling religious authorities and John. Baptism was not something new or something invented by John. Baptism had been around for a long time, and baptism had for centuries been the last action performed in the Temple process of purification (see Numbers 19:19).

Thanking those in advance who have the necessary authorization to post to this Thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Beginning of The Spiritual Fulfillment Of The Law!

Hi Everyone,

Religious authorities came from Jerusalem to question John the Baptist. The Apostle John indicates that these religious authorities were Priests and Levites, and he further relates to us that they were Pharisees (see John 1:24).

These Pharisees asked John the Baptist about three individuals. They desired to learn whether John was either the Messiah, EliJah, and/or the Prophet. John the Baptist informed those folks that he was none of those three. They then asked him why in all the world was he going about baptizing the people if he was neither the Messiah, EliJah, or the Prophet. You see, baptism was a process which ordinarily took place at the Temple under their jurisdiction, and the Jewish authorities properly understood that only an individual of great consequence would have the authority to baptize away from Jerusalem.

That baptism was a Temple function can be easily seen should anyone contemplate what occurred with the Apostle Paul in Acts 21. Paul was directed by the Elders of the Apostolic Assembly to enter into the process of purification (Numbers 19) with four Jewish Brethren who were under the vow as a Nazirite (see Acts 21:23-24, Acts 21:26-27, Numbers 6:9), and therefore were under obligation to enter into the process of purification (Numbers 19).

Paul himself was required by Jewish Oral Law to cleanse or purify himself because he had traveled beyond the borders of Israel. Jewish Tradition assumed that anyone so traveling would come into contact with a grave because Gentiles were somewhat lacking in marking graves; therefore, Paul because of the requirement of Jewish Tradition consented to enter the 7 day process of purification.

John the Baptist, being himself a priest, fully understood that the process of purification normally was a Temple function; yet, it appears that John took upon himself the authority of cleansing the people to prepare the way of the Messiah. Outwardly according to the physical keeping of the Law, it does appear that John was engaged in breaking the Law, but I must say that John understood through his preaching that he was in a spiritual sense sprinkling the people unto repentance, and after their repentance, John understood that he had an obligation to baptize them. As a result, John was actually the first to engage in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law in preparation for the advent of the Messiah.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Washing Of One's Clothes In Baptism!

Hi Everyone,

This is commanded in the Law:

Numners 19:19
    19 And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even.

In fulfillment of this commandment, I received baptism on December 7, 1977. When I was baptized, I did not remove the clothes I was wearing, not even my shoes and socks. We were all immersed in the water together. My former wife was also baptized December 7, 1977. She did also wash her clothes as commanded.

Please notice that the Law of Purification commands nothing concerning the person or persons who assist in the actual baptism. According to my present belief in LIFE NOW, I did not receive baptism from a clean person. The Elder who baptized both my wife and myself will continue to grow older, and he will eventually get sick and physically die because of his unbelief.

On the other hand, both my wife and myself were sprinkled by a clean person, that is, we were sprinkled by the risen Messiah Yahushua as it is written:

Isaiah 52:15
    15 So shall he sprinkle many nations (Goy); the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

This was very true for both my wife and myself. We were through the sprinkling of Messiah Yahushua able to see where in the Scriptures the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection is demanded. No mortal man told us of these things; yet, we were made able to consider them through the sprinkling of Messiah Yahushua.

How about you? Have you been sprinkled with the Water of Separation by Messiah Yahushua?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Water Of Separation!

Hi Everyone,

The Law requires that all those who have been defiled by death be sprinkled with the Water of Separation. According to the physical, the Water of Separation consisted of two things:
    • The Ashes of the Red Heifer.
    • And Living Water
    After the slaughter and burning of the Heifer, a clean man would gather the Ashes and deposit them in a clean container and place them in a clean place. Also according to the Law, this clean container must have a lid. In actual physical practice, a small portion of the Ashes would be mixed with fresh flowing spring water, and this mixture would be sprinkled in the Temple by a priest upon those defiled by physical death.

Purification was a seven day process in which the Unclean would be sprinkled with the Water of Separation on two of the seven days. These two days were the 3rd and 7th days.

Now, when I say that my wife and I were sprinkled with the Water of Separation, I am not in any manner claiming that we were sprinkled with the actual physical mixture of ashes and water which were used in the physical Temple to purify the Unclean. I am making the claim that both my wife and myself were sprinkled with the resurrected Messiah Yahushua who is the spiritual fulfillment of the Water of Separation.

Please look at this fulfillment in this manner:
    • Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer.
    • Messiah Yahushua did suffer and die outside the Camp just like the physical Red Heifer.
    • The dead body of Messiah Yahushua was buried in a clean place also outside the Camp.
    • The grave of Messiah Yahushua was not left uncovered.
    • HIS grave was a container hewn out of solid rock.
    • All the Spirit of ELOHIM was added to the dead body of Messiah Yahushua in HIS grave on the 3rd Day.
    Thus the resurrected Messiah Yahushua becomes the Water of Separation.

If Messiah Yahushua should bless you by sprinkling you with HIMSELF, what is it that this wonderful sprinkled water should accomplish in your life? What does this sprinkling separate you from?

Thanking anyone in advance authorized to answer these questions through the sprinkling of Messiah Yahushua, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs down A Man Unclean!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Being a convert to a special form of Judaism, I am according to Orthodox Judaism not a strict observer of their Sabbath rules. This morning I turned on my tv which had automatically turned itself off last night, and Fox News was broadcasting the tribute and funeral for John McCain. I just finished listening to former Senator Joe Lieberman. I heard his remarks about the spiritual Jerusalem, and his firm conviction that John McCain had through his death entered that Holy City.

It is very clear to me especially as the people of this world celebrate the life of an individual after an individual dies that this world right now is more deceived than ever about the cause of physical death and the exact course of the spirit as it departs the body.

The cause of physical death is sin, and sin is both anomia and whatsoever is not accomplished by faith.

My friends, if physical death has the capacity to convey defilement to those who are physically alive, what will your own physical death do to your spirit which is forced to depart from your physical body because of sin?

Consider this observation found in the Law of Purification:

Numbers 19:20
    20 But the man that shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul (G5590, the psuchē) shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he hath defiled the sanctuary (the Sacred Place) of YAHWEH: the water of separation hath not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean.

Was the Water of Separation sprinkled upon John McCain? If so, then why did John McCain grow older and eventually get sick and physically die?

Thanking anyone this fine Sabbath morning who has been authorized to reply on this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs down The Twin Gates Of The Grave!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

I was born in September, and this month I will turn seventy-two. I spent the summer prior to my freshman year in high school working in my father's concrete flatwork construction company learning the basics concerning the duties of a flatwork laborer. This work was very physically demanding, and I had the added pressure of being the boss's son. There are advantages to being the son of the boss, and I was additionally blessed to have three uncles working with me and showing me the ropes so to speak.

These men grew up during the Great Depression, and they had a no nonsense attitude about their work. They enjoyed working hard, and they instilled in me a work ethic that would not allow myself to be outworked by anyone else in my work environment. Competition in the workplace increases productivity, and as an additional benefit, competition can actually make a very hard day of work fun.

My Uncles and my Father are all dead. It seems that almost every day breaking news announces the death of some prominent person. Right now, I am thinking of Burt Reynolds. I am a fan of movies. I really enjoyed the movie "Deliverance", and "Smokey and the Bandit" was very entertaining. One of my favorite cable channels is "Turner Classic Movies". I appreciate the older movies because they almost always relate good stories. I loved Alan Ladd in "Shane". How about Bogart and Bergman in "Casablanca"? Can Heston in "Ben Hur" be beaten? My thoughts run to Glenn Ford, to Lauren Bacall, to Doris Day, to Audrey Hepburn, to Spencer Tracy, to Gary Cooper. Let's not forget Gregory Peck in "To Kill A Mockingbird" and Sidney Poitier in "Lilies of the Field" and one of my favorites, "In the Heat of the Night". I could go on and on, and I suppose I should not stop without making mention of the movie "The Matrix", one of the very best of stories.

All of the above mentioned folks died save for Doris Day and Mister Tibbs. They all died because they were not sprinkled with the Water of Separation which provides protection against the twin Gates of the Grave, that is, Sin and Death.

The Water of Separation is powerful stuff.

Thanking all this fine Sabbath morning who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Peach's comments were deleted by Latuwr!

Peach, should I decide to purify this forum, you would head the list of those who should be placed outside the Camp because of their uncleanness. The circumstance which prohibits your immediate banning is the discussion you are presently engaged in with ImAHebrew concerning the precedence of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law over the physical fulfillment of the Law. We desire for all to clearly see and if possible understand this important principle of the fulfillment of the Law.

I am, however, waiting right here for your description of the details of your physical baptism on this thread, but I suppose that your present DNA prevents you from disclosing this information.
    Last edited by Spying; 09-14-2018 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Not authorized to make comments on this thread
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Peach's comments were deleted by Latuwr!

Peach, should I decide to purify this forum, you would head the list of those who should be placed outside the Camp because of their uncleanness. The circumstance which prohibits your immediate banning is the discussion you are presently engaged in with ImAHebrew concerning the precedence of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law over the physical fulfillment of the Law. We desire for all to clearly see and if possible understand this important principle of the fulfillment of the Law.

I am, however, waiting right here for your description of the details of your physical baptism on this thread, but I suppose that your present DNA prevents you from disclosing this information.
    That's not a problem for me; I was fully immersed in water many years ago by Elder Jacob O. Meyer, Assemblies of Yahweh, Bethel PA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_Yahweh
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.