Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Purification From The Defilement Of Death!

Thumbs up The Famine Shall End!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

If the Third Day Sprinkling began early with the Flood, when did this Sprinkling end? The Third Day Sprinkling ended sometime rather early during the second century AD.

During this whole period of time, the ELOHIM did inform mankind by speaking to various men and women. These were very special folks to whom the Rhema of the ELOHIM came both individually and collectively. This Third Day Sprinkling came to an end after ELOHIM spoke to mankind through HIS SON and HIS CHOSEN ONES in that SON. Since that ending of the Third Day, there has existed a famine of the spoken Word of the ELOHIM to mankind. As it is written:

Amos 8:11 (English translation based upon the LXX)
    11 Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will send forth a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing a word of YAHWEH.

If the Third Day Sprinkling began with a Flood, what shall be the beginning of the Seventh Day Sprinkling? Think about it. Chew upon it for awhile!

Thanking those in advance who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up The Shortening Of Days!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

My Brethren and myself have been privileged to hear and see some very top-secret information. This information was first made available to the Fathers and then to Moses and to Samuel and to David and to all the other Prophets of the House of Israel and of the House of Judah. Finally, this top-secret information was revealed to Messiah Yahushua, the Son of Joseph of the Tribe of Judah and Mary also of the Tribe of Judah.

The Apostle Paul writes this concerning the secret things of ELOHIM:

Romans 16:25
    25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Yahushua Messiah, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Indeed, Moses teaches this about these secret things:

Deuteronomy 29:29
    29 The secret things belong unto YAHWEH our ELOHIM: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

One of the very secret things which ELOHIM did accomplish was taking time from the ordinary days of the process of Purification in order to greatly increase the length of the 3rd Day of the 7 Day process. The 3rd Day was actually over 2 thousand years in length, and the additional time which was added to the 3rd Day was taken from the 2nd Day and from the 4th, 5th, and 6th Days. The length of those other days were cut short by ELOHIM. Here are two scriptures which record the words of Messiah Yahushua concerning the days being cut short according to the English translators of the KJV:

Matthew 24:22
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mark 13:20
    20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

The vast majority of folks who contemplate the above words imagine that Messiah Yahushua is speaking of a future shortening. They have no spiritual insight. Please view this link to this subject and see if you can see the big problem that these two scriptures present to Christianity:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm...-25_Part17.cfm

Thanking those in advance that have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up The Plan Of Battle!

Hi Everyone,

The cutting short of the Days mentioned by Messiah Yahushua in Matthew 24:22 and in Mark 13:20 demonstrates the power of YAHWEH and HIS perfect control over human history. As indicated by the link given above, the Greek verb "κολοβόω" G2856 is found in both verses, and it is generally recognized by Greek scholars that the aorist form of "κολοβόω" is found in both verses. This means that Messiah Yahushua is speaking of a cutting off that has already occurred. For the most part the cutting off is a past event save for the fact that Messiah Yahushua also mentions that some cutting off will occur yet in the future. This is made evident by the future passive form of "κολοβόω" that is also found in Matthew 24:22.

Now, here is the real deal, Folks! Christianity has absolutely no idea what Messiah Yahushua is speaking about in Matthew 24:22 and in Mark 13:20. Did you see in the link that the scholars knowing that the aorist tense in these verses is speaking about a past event that the scholars nonetheless ascribe a futuristic sense to the aorist and call it a prophetic aorist?

I am sorry to say that they have no insight into the spiritual fulfillment of the Law which YAHWEH ELOHIM has reserved for HIMSELF through HIS great power and authority.

The total ignorance of Christianity concerning things such as this is why all Christians, unless they die by violence, they will all grow older and eventually get sick and physically die.

They have no hope of salvation in this physical life because of their lack of knowledge and understanding.

They have no idea that YAHWEH ELOHIM is following a plan of battle against the forces of darkness through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Thanking any of you that have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up YAHWEH ELOHIM Has Fought For Us!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

If the 3rd Day is indeed representative of ELOHIM speaking to mankind, and it truly is, how long of duration was the 3rd Day and when did the 3rd Day end?

At the time that Messiah Yahushua spoke concerning the shortening of the Days, Messiah indicated, at the time that HE was speaking, that the Days were still in the process of being shortened in order that more time would still be added to the 3rd Day. This is made certain by Matthew ascribing the future indicative passive of "κολοβόω" to the words of Messiah Yahushua in Matthew 24:22.

The Tzaddikim have known for years now that ELOHIM added time to the 3rd Day in order that the enemies of the Children of Israel could be defeated and overcome. Behold, you scoffers, please remember and consider right here Joshua 10:12-14.

The Tzaddikim have also known for years now that the basis of the true Gospel is the Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. Through these revelations, we have been blessed to see and understand the true nature of the great Gift of Righteousness made available for us through the battle that Messiah Yahushua fought for us. This Gift of righteousness, this Grace, can only be obtained through exercising the same faith which Messiah Yahushua possessed as YAHWEH ELOHIM used HIM to prepare a place for us.

Yesterday, one of the Tzaddikim shared a scripture with me that he believed was convincing of LIFE NOW, and I on this Sabbath Day desire to share it with you:

Proverbs 10:2
    2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.

Thanking any in advance who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Seventh Day Sprinkling!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

YAHWEH ELOHIM has ordained that Purification from the defilement of sin and death take place over seven thousand years. I say this because with YAHWEH ELOHIM a day is like unto a thousand years. The Third Day was greatly lengthened by taking time from a number of the other days. No time was taken from the First Day. We know this to be true because Adam lived to be 930 years old, and then Adam died according to this word of YAHWEH:

Genesis 2:17
    17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The Second Day of the Seven Thousand years ordained by YAHWEH for Purification was cut short because of the growing wickedness of mankind, and the Third Day Sprinkling began early with a flood.

Please understand right here Dear Readers that the fulfillment of the Law is both physical and spiritual. The Law requires that living water and the ashes of the Red Heifer be sprinkled with hyssop upon all those defiled by death on two specific days. As a symbol, living water represents the spirit of My Messiah Yahushua, and as a symbol, the ashes represent the dead body of My Messiah Yahushua. In a spiritual sense, these are sprinkled upon mankind through the preaching of the true Gospel.

The Spiritual Third Day came to an end sometime during the first half of the 2nd Century AD. As a result, it must be understood that YAHWEH ELOHIM took time from the latter Days, that is, the 4th, 5th, and 6th Days and gave that time to the Spiritual Third Day.

The Seventh Day is also a sprinkling day. We know for certain that the Seventh Day lasts for a thousand years. How do we know this for certain?

If the Third Day Sprinkling began with a Flood, I wonder what the Seventh Day Sprinkling will begin with?

Thanking all that have been authorized to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The First Resurrection!

Hi Everyone,

What does purification from the defilement of physical death really require? This purification requires the resurrection, does it not? This is actually the Apostle Paul's argument; although, it is not my purpose to explain that argument in this post. Nonetheless, let it be known that as LIFE triumphs over death so also does LIFE erase all the evil effects of death.

This is why the physical resurrection of the dead body of Yahushua is such a critical teaching. Without HIS physical resurrection, there exists no purification from physical death.

Yahushua teaches us through the Apostle John in Revelation 20:2-6 that a thousand year period is coming which begins with the first resurrection. This thousand year period is the 7th Day Sprinkling, and this Sprinkling begins with Messiah Yahushua raising the Dead who are very special to HIM. As it is spoken:

John 5:25
    25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of ELOHIM: and they that hear shall live.

Please read those verses which follow, that is, John 5:26-29. Tell me, My Dear Friends, are you among those who have done good, or you among those who have done evil?

Thanking any among you who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up Hyssop!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

It is a unique feature of the process of purification from the defilement of physical death that the unclean should be sprinkled with the Water of Separation on two separate days, that is, the 3rd and 7th Days.

Of course, the Tzaddikim do believe that the Water of Separation in a spiritual sense is the Gospel preached and taught by the Apostle Paul, that is, the death, burial, and 3rd Day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. The Law also requires that this Gospel, that this Water of Separation, be sprinkled with hyssop. Please work to understand that all the requirements of the Law have a spiritual side or spiritual application.

How in all the world did the Apostles sprinkle the true Gospel with hyssop?

Let's take a look at the example of Messiah Yahushua in the manner in which HE sprinkled HIS Disciples after HIS resurrection. Consider this example:

Luke 24:25-26
    25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
    26 Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

It is clear from the above example that the preaching of the true Gospel should commence with a certain amount of verbal rebuke. We all speak with the movement of the tongue which in a spiritual sense is hyssop. The true Gospel must be preached with this specific criticism and accusation as used by the Apostle Peter:

Acts 2:22-23
    22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Yahushua of Nazareth, a man approved of ELOHIM among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which ELOHIM did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of ELOHIM, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The Tzaddikim follow this example in our preaching and teaching of the true Gospel according to the Scriptures. We tell everyone that we encounter that they are personally responsible for the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua through their sin.

Very few believe us. Indeed, who is it that will believe our witness?

Thanking anyone in advance who has been authorized to reply to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up By Law, The Unclean Must Be Sprinkled On Both The 3rd and 7th Days!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

The Tzaddikim believe that when we preach or teach the Gospel according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) that this preaching or teaching is a sprinkling upon those who have defiled by their participation in the death of Messiah Yahushua. Our preaching or teaching does not defile or make unclean the hearer. Their acceptance of our sprinkling does however make them unclean.

In a spiritual sense, the Tzaddikim physically are at the very beginning of the 7th Day Sprinkling. The Law requires that the unclean must be sprinkled on two days, the 3rd and 7th Days.

One objection of the lawless and ignorant of lawful questions concerns how it is that those sprinkled on the 7th Day have also been sprinkled on the 3rd Day as the Law requires. This objection usually manifests itself with the question as to how any of us were present at the death of Messiah Yahushua on the 3rd Day or 2000 years ago?

Do you yourself believe that you yourself were present at the Cross of Messiah Yahushua 2000 years ago?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply on this thread as authorized, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr