Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: ''' bribed Spying.? '' [CARE TO COMMENT ON Elijah's accusation Spying]

The Temple of the LORD Yah is not in the earthly Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Again, Shabbat Shalom and Happy New Moon Peach, so as far as you are concerned, you would never require or demand that a believer build "literal" booths? Why then did you say this:

What you didn't grasp Peach, is I did to you what Yeshua did to those judgmental and condemning sinners who were wanting the woman caught in adultry to be stoned, I exposed YOUR sin of not taking a plane or boat to Jerusalem so that you could observe the Feast as commanded and demanded in the Law. Your defense of YOUR sin is that there is a Jerusalem which is not of this earth (which is a good defense), and my defense of dwelling in an earthly booth, made by earthly branches, with earthly hands, is NOT the Booth that I Dwell in during the Feast, and you should recognize MY defense to be as valid as yours. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Jn.15:10.
    If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    Ken: You don't keep His commands as He said to do; you keep your own mind's imagination of commands of men, and your very own words prove you so.

Shalom Peach, thanks for the advice. Tell me, are there any that you know of who are keeping the FOT according to what the Scriptures teach?
    Shalom Peach, thanks for the advice.
    Thanking me for the advice; then proceeding to justify yourself with your own imaginations, sounds typical of worldly people for disobedience.
    Rev.18:3.
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    The religious pretend to be of Christ but their character is their true fruits of acting like the devil; they exhibit the devils character, and they can't hide it as Christ said of them Matt.7:15-20.

Peach, you have a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Jn.15:10. Ken: You don't keep His commands as He said to do; you keep your own mind's imagination of commands of men, and your very own words prove you so.
    Thanking me for the advice; then proceeding to justify yourself with your own imaginations, sounds typical of worldly people for disobedience.
    Shalom Peach, you have a double standard in viewing the Place where Yahweh places His Name (physical Jerusalem), and justifying your disobedience in NOT going there to observe the Feasts as commanded in the Law for those THREE times in the year (Exo 23:14, 17, Deu 16:16). Why don't you have that same standard with the booth (physical branches) that is to be built for those who have been brought forth out of Egypt (Lev 23:43)? You on one hand will justify your sin and disobedience with your vain imagination that only Jerusalem should be viewed along Spiritual lines, and then the booth should not. Why the double standard Peach?

A few more little tidbits. Yeshua obeyed the command to go to Jerusalem, as commanded in the Law, for the Passover, and He had a ZEAL for His Father's HOUSE and drove the money changers out. In your mind, was Yeshua in error for not acknowledging the Jerusalem and house that you believe is the correct place where Yahweh said to go for keeping the Feast?

Joh 2:13-17
    (13) And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Yeshua went up to Jerusalem,
    (14) And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
    (15) And when he had made a scourge of small cords, He drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
    (16) And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
    (17) And His disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of Thine house hath eaten Me up.

Should you not take John 15:10 more seriously and abide in His love, keeping what the Father has commanded, just as Yeshua did in going to Jerusalem to keep the Feast? And why do you think that Yeshua told His Disciples to preach the Gospel, BEGINNING at Jerusalem:

Luk 24:47
    (47) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

If Jerusalem was important to Yeshua AFTER His resurrection for the preaching of the Gospel, why shouldn't you go there to obey the Father's command:

Zec 14:16-17
    (16) And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
    (17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Do you have vain imaginations to justify your sin and disobedience for not going unto Jerusalem to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Ken.

Shalom Peach, you have a double standard in viewing the Place where Yahweh places His Name (physical Jerusalem), and justifying your disobedience in NOT going there to observe the Feasts as commanded in the Law for those THREE times in the year (Exo 23:14, 17, Deu 16:16). Why don't you have that same standard with the booth (physical branches) that is to be built for those who have been brought forth out of Egypt (Lev 23:43)? You on one hand will justify your sin and disobedience with your vain imagination that only Jerusalem should be viewed along Spiritual lines, and then the booth should not. Why the double standard Peach?

A few more little tidbits. Yeshua obeyed the command to go to Jerusalem, as commanded in the Law, for the Passover, and He had a ZEAL for His Father's HOUSE and drove the money changers out. In your mind, was Yeshua in error for not acknowledging the Jerusalem and house that you believe is the correct place where Yahweh said to go for keeping the Feast?

Joh 2:13-17
    (13) And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Yeshua went up to Jerusalem,
    (14) And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
    (15) And when he had made a scourge of small cords, He drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
    (16) And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
    (17) And His disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of Thine house hath eaten Me up.

Should you not take John 15:10 more seriously and abide in His love, keeping what the Father has commanded, just as Yeshua did in going to Jerusalem to keep the Feast? And why do you think that Yeshua told His Disciples to preach the Gospel, BEGINNING at Jerusalem:

Luk 24:47
    (47) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

If Jerusalem was important to Yeshua AFTER His resurrection for the preaching of the Gospel, why shouldn't you go there to obey the Father's command:

Zec 14:16-17
    (16) COLOR]

Do you have vain imaginations to justify your sin and disobedience for not going unto Jerusalem to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

(17) [COLOR="#008080"]And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.[/

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Zech.14:16-7.
    And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles
    This has not happened yet; and you not recognizing that this is a future prophecy proves your vain imaginations and worldly self.

=ImAHebrew;35246]Shalom Peach, you have a double standard in viewing the Place where Yahweh places His Name (physical Jerusalem), and justifying your disobedience in NOT going there to observe the Feasts as commanded in the Law for those THREE times in the year (Exo 23:14, 17, Deu 16:16). Why don't you have that same standard with the booth (physical branches) that is to be built for those who have been brought forth out of Egypt (Lev 23:43)? You on one hand will justify your sin and disobedience with your vain imagination that only Jerusalem should be viewed along Spiritual lines, and then the booth should not. Why the double standard Peach?
    I did not write that Jerusalem should be viewed along spiritual lines as you imagine; and if you truly believed that earthly Jerusalem were the place to go for your feast you would have offered Lucy Smith a plane ticket to Jerusalem and not Missouri, and you evidently do not really believe the Bible that there is a literal Jerusalem of the LORD Yah and further proving your disobedient worldly self.

Heb.12:22.
    But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
    Rev.3:12, Rev.21:2.
    Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    Sorry Ken but unrepentant disobedient sinners I John 3:4 such as yourself is not allowed there Rev.22:14-15 and they are without the City as you truly are by your own words.
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    The religious pretend to be of Christ but their character is their true fruits of acting like the devil; they exhibit the devils character, and they can't hide it as Christ said of them Matt.7:15-20.

Peach, why don’t you comprehend or understand my point?

Zech.14:16-7.This has not happened yet; and you not recognizing that this is a future prophecy proves your vain imaginations and worldly self.

I did not write that Jerusalem should be viewed along spiritual lines as you imagine; and if you truly believed that earthly Jerusalem were the place to go for your feast you would have offered Lucy Smith a plane ticket to Jerusalem and not Missouri, and you evidently do not really believe the Bible that there is a literal Jerusalem of the LORD Yah and further proving your disobedient worldly self.

Heb.12:22.

Rev.3:12, Rev.21:2.

Sorry Ken but unrepentant disobedient sinners I John 3:4 such as yourself is not allowed there Rev.22:14-15 and they are without the City as you truly are by your own words.
    Shalom Peach, I am not advocating that a Believer go to the physical city of Jerusalem, any more than I am advocating that a Believer build a physical booth out of physical branches. You seem to be dull of hearing what I am saying to you. My point in bringing up how the Law commands that you are to go to physical Jerusalem AND that you build a booth from physical branches is “superseded” by the Spiritual, that is, IF the Body of Messiah has made that determination. You seem to ignore the Apostle Paul where he states that no MAN is to judge these matters, but rather the Body of Messiah, in how a Holy Day, New Moon, or Sabbath is to be observed. Those of us who are of the Body of Messiah have determined that a physical booth, along with going to physical Jerusalem, is not required. Unless you can show forth evidence that you are of the Body of Messiah, you should remain quiet. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Peach, I am not advocating that a Believer go to the physical city of Jerusalem, any more than I am advocating that a Believer build a physical booth out of physical branches. You seem to be dull of hearing what I am saying to you. My point in bringing up how the Law commands that you are to go to physical Jerusalem AND that you build a booth from physical branches is “superseded” by the Spiritual, that is, IF the Body of Messiah has made that determination. You seem to ignore the Apostle Paul where he states that no MAN is to judge these matters, but rather the Body of Messiah, in how a Holy Day, New Moon, or Sabbath is to be observed. Those of us who are of the Body of Messiah have determined that a physical booth, along with going to physical Jerusalem, is not required. Unless you can show forth evidence that you are of the Body of Messiah, you should remain quiet. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    ]Shalom Peach, I am not advocating that a Believer go to the physical city of Jerusalem, any more than I am advocating that a Believer build a physical booth out of physical branches.
    Ken: You don't even believe there is a literal Jerusalem of the LORD Yah; and the Bible clearly proves there is.

My point in bringing up how the Law commands that you are to go to physical Jerusalem AND that you build a booth from physical branches is “superseded” by the Spiritual, that is, IF the Body of Messiah has made that determination.
    Ken: There is no Bible verse that tells U that the physical is superseded by the spiritual; and the true Body of Christ does not supersede nor change the written scripture of truth Matt.22:29, Mark 12:24, II Tim.3:15-16 for their own disobedient conveniences as your words are proving you to be you silly man.

Unless you can show forth evidence that you are of the Body of Messiah, you should remain quiet. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Sounds typical of the disobedient to rebuke those who write the straight truth of the Bible to shut up and keep quiet; but won't rebuke blasphemers and the lawless to keep quiet.

Peach, then why don't you go to the "literal" Jerusalem for the Feast?

Ken: You don't even believe there is a literal Jerusalem of the LORD Yah; and the Bible clearly proves there is.

Ken: There is no Bible verse that tells U that the physical is superseded by the spiritual; and the true Body of Christ does not supersede nor change the written scripture of truth Matt.22:29, Mark 12:24, II Tim.3:15-16 for their own disobedient conveniences as your words are proving you to be you silly man.
    Shalom Peach, then why don't you go to the "literal" Jerusalem for the Feast? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Concerning the Bible verse that you do not KNOW, you should study to show yourself approved, and learn a little bit about circumcision.

Shalom Peach, then why don't you go to the "literal" Jerusalem for the Feast? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Concerning the Bible verse that you do not KNOW, you should study to show yourself approved, and learn a little bit about circumcision.
    I do Heb.12:22, Rev.3:12.

And you will no doubt quote those Bible verses and put your own spin or twist on them to justify your disobedience.

Peach, the literalist.

I do Heb.12:22, Rev.3:12.
    Shalom Peach, so are you a "literal" pillar, in the "literal" temple, in "literal" Jerusalem, where you NEVER go out? So does that mean that you are eternally stuck in this "literal" temple. Apparently, they have internet in this "literal" temple, huh, for you to keep posting from heaven?

Rev 3:12
    (12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My Elohim, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My Elohim, and the name of the city of my Elohim, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My Elohim: and I will write upon him My new name.

You know Peach, you sure do have the same DNA as does Eliyahu. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

I surely am in His Temple and I will never go out, what is loosed in heaven will e.

Shalom Peach, so are you a "literal" pillar, in the "literal" temple, in "literal" Jerusalem, where you NEVER go out? So does that mean that you are eternally stuck in this "literal" temple. Apparently, they have internet in this "literal" temple, huh, for you to keep posting from heaven?

Rev 3:12
    (12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My Elohim, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My Elohim, and the name of the city of my Elohim, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My Elohim: and I will write upon him My new name.

You know Peach, you sure do have the same DNA as does Eliyahu. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    I have answered your questions; and sorry Ken you are one of the dogs outside of the Temple Rev.22:15 by your own words.

Your as worldly as your brother Spying; and you both are grimy to the bone.

Peach, I'm not sure.

And you will no doubt quote those Bible verses and put your own spin or twist on them to justify your disobedience.
    Shalom Peach, I'm not sure I should quote those Bible verses, for it certainly won't be believed, and will be stomped on with as much vigor and disdain as you can muster. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Like I said, study to show yourself approved, and stop promoting and listening to nonsense, for the Spiritual supersedes the physical.

Shalom Peach, I'm not sure I should quote those Bible verses, for it certainly won't be believed, and will be stomped on with as much vigor and disdain as you can muster. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Like I said, study to show yourself approved, and stop promoting and listening to nonsense, for the Spiritual supersedes the physical.
    U sound typical of the worldly and disobedient calling the Bible verses nonsense.

Peach, you misunderstood.

U sound typical of the worldly and disobedient calling the Bible verses nonsense.
    Shalom Peach, you misunderstood. I was not calling the Bible verses nonsense, I was calling your teachings and understandings of those Bible verses nonsense. For the Bible verses certainly prove that the Spiritual supersedes the physical, and you have flatly denied that with vigor and disdain. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.