Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: ''' bribed Spying.? '' [CARE TO COMMENT ON Elijah's accusation Spying]

huh
    What is 'huh'?
    Rev.18:3.
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    The religious pretend to be of Christ but their character is their true fruits of acting like the devil; they exhibit the devils character, and they can't hide it as Christ said of them Matt.7:15-20.

Peach, just use Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    What is 'huh'?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=huh&...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, you misunderstood. I was not calling the Bible verses nonsense, I was calling your teachings and understandings of those Bible verses nonsense. For the Bible verses certainly prove that the Spiritual supersedes the physical, and you have flatly denied that with vigor and disdain. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    For the Bible verses certainly prove that the Spiritual supersedes the physical,
    If there were a Bible verse proving and saying this then you would have shown it; but alas, the worldly man expects everyone to take his word for it.
    And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    The religious pretend to be of Christ but their character is their true fruits of acting like the devil; they exhibit the devils character, and they can't hide it as Christ said of them Matt.7:15-20.

Peach, so do you place you "pillarship" upon your denial?

If there were a Bible verse proving and saying this then you would have shown it; but alas, the worldly man expects everyone to take his word for it.
    Shalom Peach, so will place your "pillarship" upon the denial that you so adamamtly profess? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I'm just letting you totally and completely show us all how little you KNOW concerning the Scriptures, and how misguided you are about the Spiritual. But you know, you could start to learn and be cooperative in studying to show that you are approved.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I never said that I denied anything.

Shalom Peach, so will place your "pillarship" upon the denial that you so adamamtly profess? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I'm just letting you totally and completely show us all how little you KNOW concerning the Scriptures, and how misguided you are about the Spiritual. But you know, you could start to learn and be cooperative in studying to show that you are approved.
    From what I have read so far from you and your worldly brother is spiriting away Biblical verses to your own ends of disobedience; and I already have the best Teacher.

Peach, so then you agree?

From what I have read so far from you and your worldly brother is spiriting away Biblical verses to your own ends of disobedience; and I already have the best Teacher.
    Shalom Peach, so then you agree that the Spiritual supersedes the physical? Or do you deny this? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Shalom Peach, so then you agree that the Spiritual supersedes the physical? Or do you deny this? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    No, not in all cases it does not; and as I said, if there was a Bible verse saying that the spiritual supersedes the physical you would have shown it instead you keep playing your asking games.

Peach, then give me a case?

No, not in all cases it does not; and as I said, if there was a Bible verse saying that the spiritual supersedes the physical you would have shown it instead you keep playing your asking games.
    Shalom Peach, then give me a "case" where the Spiritual will not supersede the physical? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. If you answer the above question honestly and sincerely, then I will show you what you have been asking of me.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Peach, then give me a "case" where the Spiritual will not supersede the physical? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. If you answer the above question honestly and sincerely, then I will show you what you have been asking of me.
    Oh no Mr. worldly: no more of your stalling questions, and let's see the Bible verse that literally says that the spiritual supersedes the physical , and please don't quote a verse and twist and spin it into your words here?

Peach, you had your opportunity.

Oh no Mr. worldly: no more of your stalling questions, and let's see the Bible verse that literally says that the spiritual supersedes the physical , and please don't quote a verse and twist and spin it into your words here?
    Shalom Peach, I told you I would answer you, but you felt it more important to blow your opportunity. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

You had your opportunity worldly man.

Shalom Peach, I told you I would answer you, but you felt it more important to blow your opportunity. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    As I have said: there is no Bible verse that literally says that the spiritual supersedes the physical.

Peach, that is not what i asked you.

As I have said: there is no Bible verse that literally says that the spiritual supersedes the physical.
    Shalom Peach, that is not what I asked you. You claimed that you had not denied anything, and I ask you if you deny that the Spiritual supersedes the physical and your answer was:

No, not in all cases it does not;
    Then I said that all you had to do was give me a "case" where the Spiritual will not supersede the physical. You had just taught us that the Spiritual does not supersede the physical in all cases, so all you had to do was just give me ONE case where the Spiritual does not supersede the physical, and THEN I would give your an answer to your question. Was that not very fair of me? Don't you want to KNOW? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Acts 12:2.
    And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
    Is this not literal Mr. worldly man?

Peach, is this a "case" of the Spiritual not superseding the physical?

Acts 12:2. Is this not literal Mr. worldly man?
    Shalom Peach, is this a "case" of the Spiritual not superseding the physical? I'm not following your logic. How does Herod killing James with a sword be a "case" of the Spiritual not superseding the physical? Do you even know the difference between the Spiritual and the physical? I guess if you don't, you had to just be just flapping your jaws when you said, "No, not in all cases it does not;" You need to be a little less sure of yourself and what you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Do you think your answer was honest and sincere in giving me a "case?" If you truly think it was, I will give you an answer.

Shalom Peach, is this a "case" of the Spiritual not superseding the physical? I'm not following your logic. How does Herod killing James with a sword be a "case" of the Spiritual not superseding the physical? Do you even know the difference between the Spiritual and the physical? I guess if you don't, you had to just be just flapping your jaws when you said, "No, not in all cases it does not;" You need to be a little less sure of yourself and what you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Do you think your answer was honest and sincere in giving me a "case?" If you truly think it was, I will give you an answer.
    Acts 12:2 is a literally physical case and it is not a spiritual case period.

Please quote the Bible verse that literally says that the spiritual supersedes the physical; and please don't kill whole rain forests with your own great swelling words trying to bend the verses to justify yourself?