Thread: I'm leaving the forum at least temporary...

I'm leaving the forum at least temporary...

To all who read, I'm leaving the forum at least temporary, however, I cannot speak for other people such as Peach or Guyguy, or whomever, because I think that nothing will be done about the abominations going on this forum.

However, if MY NAME is used by a certain person, I will know about it, and that will mean she is provoking my return, and I assure you, I will return if that is done.

Yah Bless,

Eliyahu C.

Please Elijah don't leave now; she has already been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Please Elijah don't leave now; she has already been exposed.
    Peach,

I will answer you for the last time for now for an answer, this forum has become so filthy to feed the mind with such lying filthy corruption, they have allowed the word of Yah to be blasphemed, maligned, and thrown out, and if nothing is done about it, then this means that they are also a part of the corruption.

I'm going to another forum where Yah's word of truth is not allowed to be cast to the ground and blasphemed by a witch as you have exposed on here.

Yah Bless and keep you,

Eliyahu C.

PS: I saw your scripture quotes, you are a great woman of real knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    To all who read, I'm leaving the forum at least temporary, however, I cannot speak for other people such as Peach or Guyguy, or whomever, because I think that nothing will be done about the abominations going on this forum.

However, if MY NAME is used by a certain person, I will know about it, and that will mean she is provoking my return, and I assure you, I will return if that is done.

Yah Bless,

Eliyahu C.
    And Lucy, I'm sure you did read this above, I offered to leave the FORUM IF you did not slander or use my name, and you did AGAIN ON PURPOSE name calling me a COWARD and RUNNING, and you had better believe it, that a JUDGE or BARRISTER will NOT look good upon you for doing so.

Elijah has left the building.

Elijah: I'm so sorry to see you go.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

I hope everyone is happy now that Elijah has left and honoring your wishes of him to leave; he casted pearls before swine, and they were trampled under foot.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I hope everyone is happy now that Elijah has left and honoring your wishes of him to leave; he casted pearls before swine, and they were trampled under foot.
    Peach,

I did say temporary, and I'm not leaving permanently, not unless Spying asks me personally to leave.

I also saw this that you posted on Spying's thread.

That's not a problem for me; I was fully immersed in water many years ago by Elder Jacob O. Meyer, Assemblies of Yahweh, Bethel PA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_Yahweh
    Jacob O. Meyer was a very fine man, I gave him my article that proves Messiah was indeed the visible Yahweh of the Sacred Scriptures, he loved that written article, and he said, " One good deed deserves another."

He gave me a book that he wrote proving the Sacred Name, I read that book and loved it, I still have it, it is full of knowledge, he also told me that he knew my Grandfather, and he remembered seeing him with this old Cane with the Sacred Name in Hebrew on it, I went to my vehicle and got the old Cane and showed it to him, he was shocked that it still existed.

His son Jake is also a fine man too, these are some of the best people that I have ever met.