Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: the BBL [aka - the bible] designed to deceive? yes

Lucy, this is way beyond anything you could ever imagine.

Lucy, Yeshua validated Moses, and YOUR invalidation of him is meaningless. You think Isa 53 is simple and easy to grasp, yet the Ethiopian Eunuch had to be "guided" by Phillip to understand that it was Yeshua in those Scriptures. It is the same with what Moses wrote concerning Yeshua, you have to be "guided" to grasp and understand that what happened to Yeshua is "hidden" or "veiled" within the writings of Moses. We have tried to "guide" you, but the spirit that controls you will not let you see, as what is written in the Law of Moses about Yeshua is way beyond anything you could ever imagine. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

mistakes in your post Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, Yeshua validated Moses, and YOUR invalidation of him is meaningless. You think Isa 53 is simple and easy to grasp, yet the Ethiopian Eunuch had to be "guided" by Phillip to understand that it was Yeshua in those Scriptures. It is the same with what Moses wrote concerning Yeshua, you have to be "guided" to grasp and understand that what happened to Yeshua is "hidden" or "veiled" within the writings of Moses. We have tried to "guide" you, but the spirit that controls you will not let you see, as what is written in the Law of Moses about Yeshua is way beyond anything you could ever imagine. Ken

We have tried to "guide" you, but the spirit that controls you will not let you see, as what is written in the Law of Moses about Yeshua is way beyond anything you could ever imagine. Ken
    you are NOT MY GUIDE - into the scriptures
    I HAVE THE TRUE GUIDE = THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND LIFE - CHRIST THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    = YOUR NAME IS Kenneth Brown = NOT AUTHORISED TO GUIDE ANYONE into anything holy.

John 14 v 26
    Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
    25 All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you.
    26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.
    27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid
    as the dear Spirit of LIFE has been guiding me now for a very long time = we are pals = and never once has THIS WONDERFUL POWER asked me to heed a system He consider as imperfect and useless and was made void in 70ad. Nor sit at the feet of Herbert Armstrong
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

calling the eye witnesses stand up Jesus always said fruit inspect the good tree....

cannot bear bad fruit.
    Ken,
    you were not an eye witness to the copies from copies of 100s of other copies of the BBL [ bible]
    not one person alive has ever witnessed a book being written filled with lies 1/2 truths and confusing contradictions and called it '' the truth and nothing but the truth''.
    In a court of Law such evidence and confused witnesses bearing contradictory reports would be throw out.

under the holy anointing, the only'' evidence of proof is THE FRUITS OF THE CHARACTER'' as actors In the story line
    do the bible actors bear good fruit or bad fruit. - the only evidence we have to the story and the actors.

if you were a Muslim believer in Allah ''guiding us all'' to read the Koran, saying ''god wrote it - it is the truth''
    I WOULD TELL YOU politely TO KNICK OFF and take your heathen book with you as the holy spirit in me, says it is a lie.

so when you try to ''guide me'' into a system that was shut down, the characters killed maimed and destroyed millions, did horrendous acts of cruelty to human and animals FOR thousands of years., destruction to life was the name of this religious game,
    I would say to you - you have swallowed bad fruit and shall die from eating its poison.

Jesus would never have written or spoken about ADMIRING characters THAT created harm cruelty rape murder of millions as some type of glory WE ALL NEED TO ACHIEVE!!
    YES men can add to and give their version to the testaments, and most religious pew people would be none the wiser
    -but once the eye is opened to INSPECT THE FRUITS - MOST OF THE script falls into a mass of ERROR AND LIES= THE IMPERFECTIONS ARE TOO GLARING NOT TO NOTICE

WARNING
    it never pays to be a brainwashed victim Ken - it never pays to be indoctrinated by a corrupted system that always has produced the MOST WICKED OF ALL ACTS UPON OTHERS THIS WORLD HAS SEEN - its poisons will kill you

I STRONGLY SUFGGEST YOU GO AND WASH YOUR EYES OUT WITH SOAPY WATERS SO YOU ACTUALLY START TO '''SEE'' FOR THE 1 ST TIME IN YOUR LIFE - the TRUTH PERSON CALLED YESHUA
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Lucy, did Phillip GUIDE the Ethiopian Eunuch?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you are NOT MY GUIDE - into the scriptures
    I HAVE THE TRUE GUIDE = THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND LIFE - CHRIST THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    = YOUR NAME IS Kenneth Brown = NOT AUTHORISED TO GUIDE ANYONE into anything holy.

John 14 v 26

as the dear Spirit of LIFE has been guiding me now for a very long time = we are pals = and never once has THIS WONDERFUL POWER asked me to heed a system He consider as imperfect and useless and was made void in 70ad. Nor sit at the feet of Herbert Armstrong
    Lucy, did Phillip GUIDE the Ethiopian Eunuch:

Act 8:31...35
    (31) And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
    (35) Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Yeshua.

So it appears that what you are trying to TEACH us is that ONLY the Holy Spirit or Yeshua speaking DIRECTLY to someone is the ONLY way to be GUIDED? Why didn't the Holy Spirit do that with the Ethiopian Eunuch? Why didn't the Holy Spirit or Yeshua do that at Pentecost, instead of using Peter to TEACH and GUIDE the people? And why do you try to GUIDE us to believe all the nonsense you teach, if it is the Holy Spirit or Yeshua that is directly teaching and guiding us? Sometimes you do not make ANY sense at all. Ken

P.S. Lucy, did you see the loudmouth bass that I caught? You know, sometimes there is a great struggle between the fish and the fisherman before he lands the fish.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

yes THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE GUIDE AND TEACHER Ken

Quote Originally Posted by imahebrew View Post
    lucy, did phillip guide the ethiopian eunuch:

Act 8:31...35
    (31) and he said, how can i, except some man should guide me? And he desired philip that he would come up and sit with him.
    (35) then philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him yeshua.

So it appears that what you are trying to teach us is that only the holy spirit or yeshua speaking directly to someone is the only way to be guided? Why didn't the holy spirit do that with the ethiopian eunuch? Why didn't the holy spirit or yeshua do that at pentecost, instead of using peter to teach and guide the people? And why do you try to guide us to believe all the nonsense you teach, if it is the holy spirit or yeshua that is directly teaching and guiding us? Sometimes you do not make any sense at all. Ken

p.s. Lucy, did you see the loudmouth bass that i caught? You know, sometimes there is a great struggle between the fish and the fisherman before he lands the fish.
    Jesus said follow me. AND NO OTHER DO THEY FOLLOW
    examples
    IF Spying HAD THE HOLY SPIRIT HE WOULD NOT HAVE COME into Armstrongism and be '''''guided''''' into ruin
    NOR would people have followed and be ;;;;guided;;;;;; by Jim Jones and co.
    nor darken the doors of christian churches and be '''guided''' into the hospice for the dying

[the holy Spirit does not guide you Ken = a form of religious brain drain does
    a hybrid mixture of the old and new covenant but not too much of the new.]

how does the holy spirit guide our lives?

by having a PERSONALISED LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FLOW OF eternal life operating in our lives = the divine powerhouse flowing out as His living waters.
    john 10 v 10

having ABUNDANT LIFE.....HERE,
    WHAT IS THIS ABUNDANT LIFE?

It consists of enough and some left over to help others.
    [ a care and sharing provision as a blessing each day as the ''storehouses of heaven'' are opened up with blessings]
    with the ability to service the needs of others.
    as example when Jesus feed the 5000 souls.
    There was enough left over to fill 12 baskets.

John 10 v 10 also reveals how to walk IN THE VICTORY over the powers of darkness and HOW TO DEFEAT THEM and not fed them
    - this is an OVERCOMERS WALK
    - and if you notice it is the OVERCOMER who receives all the blessings and the rewards {Rev 2 and 3]
    = the overcomer walks by faith and not by eye sight that is an illusion that appears real,
    ofcourse this switch over is very difficult as the power of vanity is too strong for most people to depart from successfully so despite all bible study and being ''''guided'''' by their peers the pews remain CAPTIVES and VICTIMS to sin

darkness /satan - limitations

Satan is Limitation!

Satan is the ball and chains, the weights that cause us to struggle, it then becomes restriction,

This limited life on earth by its very character of definition becomes the word evil or darkness.
    Something that opposes the light or goodness is restraint.
    Yeshua reveals to His saints - HOW TO ESCAPE AND GET OUT FROM THE GAME OF VANITY

The duality of good and evil, darkness and light is the game.
    It is called the game of limitation.
    The problem is, it is never-ending.

The Bible speaks of the dual, new heavens and a new earth.
    The fact is, they are not new, but ancient.
    It is only new from our local awareness because we have been in the false light of limitation for so long we forgot about the worlds of perfection.

religion is a game of limitations
    What is so ironic about this game template is that the religious people spend their entire time seeking for the world of perfection and glory within a game that is designed to make sure they never find it [they die in sin]
    That is what limitation is all about.
    INSANITY!

Now we know why the Gnostics revealed that the God of this world was mindless…

being ''guided by Ken and his clergy styles''

Most do not dissect the Biblical scriptures.
    From cradle to grave they have allowed someone else to be their mental surrogate or proxy when it comes to the Bible.
    People tend to trust others and never really question what they are being fed, until someone else tries to fill them in with a differing version, and then at that point they suddenly want to question everything, if it doesn’t support their prior belief.
    Strange but true.
    The pew children in one sense have always been gullible to trust the wolf in sheep’s clothing.
    Many are led astray because they trust someone they believe might have the answers that they do not have or they come to believe they are not qualified to have.

This is the first mistake.
    be GUIDED by the HOLY SPIRIT not men who pose as an authority aka '' WE KNOW BEST'' over you

cont

being deceived has no merit for an award.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    If the majority are believing the same things, then chances are good it is satan and his minions, that is controlling that field of thought
    YESHUA revealed, the majority are on the wrong path, and the few are on the correct path, the path that leads to life Eternal.

we are told twelve men are witnesses to the life and death of Christ.
    Usually a witness is one that holds the visual, literary and/or oral account of what had occurred in another situation.
    Yet the main gospels that reveal this account, two are not even of the twelve.
    [luke and mark]
    STAND BY AND CONSIDER
    Then lo and behold the top author, the main teacher of Christianity is not even of the original twelve, but someone that never even witnessed the things of Christ from a personal standpoint
    Now this alone should foster questions if you are thinking intelligently.
    This alone should cause one to be amazed in wonderment.

the whole divine ministry is based upon PERSONAL WITNESSING THE WHOLE MINISTRY as eye witnesses As THEIR TESTIMONY

the TESTIMONY = SO IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND IT
    why?
    AS NO 2 PEOPLE ''SEE'' THE SAME THING when giving a report as well known fact.....With over 1500 eyewitnesses to the assassination unfortunately no two accounts match. CCN

These twelve men were chosen to give a bird’s eye view of the entire account from different perspectives, not to have them all say the same things.
    If they all were going to say the same things, then why even call the twelve.

One would be plenty, right, just like Paul???
    Now think about this, it was stated that if one were to write about all the works of Jesus, it would fill an entire library,
    it was even stated, that it would fill the entire world number of books that could be written
    John 21 v 25

Do you understand what this means?

a whole library of written books on the Subject of Jesus ministry = ie = if Jesus life and works could have filled an entire library, then the little bit we have been given, called the Gospels, would only amount to a pittance of all that He said and did.
    So, obviously, something is erroneous here.

What are the odds for even two people to watch a person’s life every single day or thereabouts for three or more years, watching how they live, what they say, how they react,
    what they did, where they traveled, etc., and all of them come up with the same basic miniscule storyline?
    hmmmm time to wake up Neo!!!
    you have to step outside that religious box and WAKE UP and begin to ASK QUESTIONS AND SEEK AFTER THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE.

to the seeker of the truth

we are now beginning to recognize that harmony over all may be a good thing, like on a jury of one’s peers, but when it comes to witnessing something personally
    and to experience it over a long period, harmony is a blatant deception = It proves someone else is controlling the personal witness viewpoints.

designed deception ????

SCHOLARS know that Constantine the Eastern Roman Emperor had a major roll and hand in manipulating the scriptures, maybe more than anyone else did except for the Roman Justinian and the English Kings.
    This is not hearsay, rumor or contrived nonsense, this is on the historical record, as in type, the Council of Nicaea, one among many councils that came supposedly, long after Christ.

Strangely enough Constantine like Paul, also had a mystical revelation where he claims Christ came to him as a bright light in a vision.
    Constantine was given a vision where he became converted over to Christianity.
    These were the same people he was killing and torturing for their beliefs, as Paul also did.
    ONE wrote letters and invented the word '''Christianity''' and the other had a council to invent the order of the N.T. BOOKS
    - seems odd???? some experiences
    ARE THESE 2 THE SAME PERSON?? but supposed to be separated by 300years + so can it be the wolves in sheep's clothing??? and no one even suspects the deceptions
    THE M.O. Paul is Constantine!???

THE FRUIT IS...…. SAUL/PAUL .claimed to be equal to the other disciples even though he was clearly not equal, in the sense of having been trained by YESHUA personally for 3 ˝ years...
    Lets check into Constantine again, and look what it says in the Wikipedia.
    Constantine the Great also known as Constantine I, or Saint Constantine (in the Orthodox Church as Saint Constantine the Great, Equal-to-the-Apostles...
    Constantine believed he was equal to the Apostles just like Paul.
    Saul / Paul wrote more of the New Testament than any other follower, in fact many look to Paul's work as if they are more official.
    We also know Constantine was the creator of the New Testament, as we know it today, starting with his Council of Nicaea.
    interesting collusions perhaps?? Paul was a tormentor of Christians just like Constantine. He was contacted by a bright light vision from the sky supposedly of Jesus coming to him to convert him, just like
    Constantine.

CREATING THE N.T.
    He changed things in scripture that he didn't like and then he rewrote it all and replaced it with a new version.
    He did this to recreate Christianity into what it has become today, filled with lies and deceptions as a mixture of his old beliefs of sun worshiping mixed with old Judaic philosophy.
    He is the sole reason people today believe the bible is infallible, because that was his edict after he changed it all.
    It became a mixed bag of tricks of truth and error.
    The New Testament, per Constantine.
    ASK???
    Why the need for twelve disciples if you are going to use everyone else and their brother to witness the testament through some later mystical esoteric vision?

so NO ONE CAN BE ''''GUIDED'''into the TRUTH if most of the writings have been

A.L.T.E.R.E.D. to suit man's agendas and ideas of ''how it should be''
    - now it is possible to realize why the church pews LACK KNOWLEDGE AND REMAIN dead in sin and die from lack of true UNDERSTANDING in how to escape satan and the corruptions

THEREFORE saints can understand why JESUS SAID - ''''FOLLOW ME'''' - and only a few do.
    Yeshua said FOLLOW ME,
    not so much from the N.T. written word but in terms of our daily lives in 2018.AD. - AND HOW HE alone informs His saints on the way to be loosed from all vanity and its strongholds that make all men C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S TO THE SYSTEM..
    the SYSTEM IS A PROGRAM OF FAILURE and it proves the system is an anti-christ.
    ANTI POWER
    ANTI LIFE
    ANTI HEALTH
    ANTI GLORY
    ANTI RESURRECTION POWER
    ANTI LOVE
    ANTI PEACE.......................................ANTI EVERYTHING that is DIVINELY UNLIMITED i.e. AS YESHUA WALKED IN AN UNLIMITED STATE
    few few few have the divine ability to SEE into the invisible
    2 kings 6 v 13-17 because if they did, this while world would be vastly different. amen

why? would some people ALTER/REMOVE/DESTROY the divine testimony?

A man named, Father Irenaeus living supposedly during the 1st and 2nd century revealed these lost works existed, whether rejected or not.
    We know from these contemporary accounts that both the individual and works existed, but for some reason they were rejected, and most likely it was because they lacked harmony.
    They never found their way into the Bible,
    WHY?
    Who was the authority to keep these other works out?
    Why were they blackballed and banished?
    The true knowledge of how to escape from being a captive and a victim was not allowed to be exposed/taught/told/witnessed correctly = therefore = the systems of vanity must stay in power at all costs
    therefore~~~~
    if someone is altering or changing views, they don’t want opposite ideas or opinions that may represent the original views that had been purposefully altered.

consider
    Peter was being taught that the disciples should also bring the gospel to the Gentiles, so this was not something that was given to Paul as many believe.
    What was the need to go directly to Paul after Christ returned, why was this not given to His chosen twelve and of Peter who was asked to ''FEED MY SHEEP''?

''I CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE''
    captives to death - slaves to sin - sinners die from sin. CAPTIVES TO SIN.
    Every day on this planet about seven-thousand people die every hour.
    Think about that, 7000 per hour.
    One full day goes by, over 168,000 people die - we live in a world called death.
    the greatest fear most every soul has is the fear of death.
    And it is compounded by religion as well as secular society in that religion offers the fear that even after death one is likely to be sent to hell, to become meat on the table of demons.
    http://bit.ly/J5izij

SIN AND IGNORANCE IS FOOD FOR satan and his minions.,
    We have been mind-raped so badly, few will accept THE TRUTH on = HOW TO ESCAPE AND STOP PLAYING A VICTIM.

the fruits = consider = put your mind in gear plx

think

You know in school when a teacher keeps failing all the students, there comes a time we begin to ask
    what is wrong with the teacher; what are they doing wrong that is never working?

The same thing is to be said about this O.T God.
    He cannot seem to get his people to obey, in so much so, he can predict their future is always the same, retribution and destruction.
    He tells them before hand, how they will be punished, and who they will be punished by, and why they will be punished.
    And so, it is, as if it is a pre-written script from Hollywood, it happens every time exactly as they were told.
    And it even gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    think

You know in school when a teacher keeps failing all the students, there comes a time we begin to ask
    what is wrong with the teacher; what are they doing wrong that is never working?

The same thing is to be said about this O.T God.
    He cannot seem to get his people to obey, in so much so, he can predict their future is always the same, retribution and destruction.
    He tells them before hand, how they will be punished, and who they will be punished by, and why they will be punished.
    And so, it is, as if it is a pre-written script from Hollywood, it happens every time exactly as they were told.
    And it even gets worse.
    U are captive to the apostles' own definition of sin; which is missing the mark of divine law.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.