Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: the BBL [aka - the bible] designed to deceive? yes

FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE - HERE John 11 V 24 25 26

WHY SO?
    because the deceptions are so great and vanity to strong and few there Be who SEE into the invisible AND KNOW HOW TO SLAY THEIR ENEMY.
    2 kings 6 v 13-17

the opened eyes SEE past the veil of vanity.
    NEO OPEN YOUR EYES and see the real world the real world of love mercy joy and abundant life = here. Just as Yeshua had.

the DELIVERER? OR THE TASK MASTER under satan?
    who was the angel who gave Moses his laws?
    Moses left Egypt, and went into the wilderness, he then met a man named Jethro, a ‘high priest’ who was a shepherd.
    Jethro was powerful, obviously being a high priest as well as a Shepherd;
    Jethro was a true Shepherd as a high priest
    Jethro also had seven Daughters, and Moses married one of his daughters and began to serve Jethro for a very long time.
    POINT OF INTEREST
    The book of Jasher revealed, that the god of the Mountain where Moses was brought before the burning bush, it stated, that Moses’ God was Jethro all along.
    He was the one training and teaching Moses.
    And this makes perfect sense.
    However, the Bible stated an Angel spoke to Moses.
    More than likely, this Angel was telling Moses to obey Jethro
    also in the book of Jasher, and it was written that Miriam, Moses sister, had stated that Moses was following a different god, and not the same god as Abraham. YHVH was a little more brutal and harsher
    Miriam was defamed and pushed aside by Moses.
    The Bible speaks of this a little but Jasher reveals the history in more clearer detail.
    what is the truth here?
    Miriam was a high priestess and she did not agree with the slaughter this movement was engaged in as they destroyed cities, killed the people, and their livestock and looted them.
    She felt this behaviour was not acceptable.
    Moses did not agree for his god was unforgiving.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

YHWH gave leprosy yeshua healed the lepers

the fruits
    Jesus is the MEASURE OF ALL OTHERS '''gods''

Warning
    168825632-612x612.jpg
    YHWH ministry gives diseases...………… have you wondered why you get a disease? Could it be from the god ye worship and advise others to worship?????
    168911152-612x612.jpg

Why does God punish Miriam giving her leprosy, and not Miriam and Aaron?

have you see a leper

NO??? perhaps ye need to look more closely then wonder WHAT ''god'' would give you diseases

23843288_776485359202919_682504614021586924_n.jpg

Lucy, demons do not want what we know to be made manifest.

Lucy, demons do not want what we know to be made manifest, this is why there is such a flood of deception and false teachings out there against Yeshua, Moses, and The Law. A simple question to you. Does the suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection of Yeshua, FULFILL anything that Moses wrote? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

so when you have your meetings Ken and then discuss the secrets of Moses together

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, demons do not want what we know to be made manifest, this is why there is such a flood of deception and false teachings out there against Yeshua, Moses, and The Law. A simple question to you. Does the suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection of Yeshua, FULFILL anything that Moses wrote? Ken
    in the church of A God....
    what language do you speak in so the devil will not know THE PLAN???
    Lucy, demons do not want what we know to be made manifest, this is why there is such a flood of deception and false teachings out there against Yeshua, Moses, and The Law.

the secrets of Moses in the Law

reveals a few interesting concepts Ken
    http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/67moses.htm

perhaps you have included these writs into ' your secrets' found in Moses.??????
    A new form of your study perhaps????

the only query i have is
    why was the whole system destroyed in 70ad if it held ''secrets'' that were beneficial to the new covenant and the NEW RACE OF HUMANS - who are in the process of containing imperishable eternal life.
    also why was this whole system later termed useless and imperfect????
    example
    consider an encyclopedia = say written in 1500s
    no one will ever call it useless nor imperfect
    = the word meanings remains the same
    FOX means a dog like animal
    tree means a plant
    food means something we eat

only the law of moses as written prose with instructions was later made useless and imperfect........... a sad fact you seemed to have missed Ken

hmmm

DECEPTIONS BY YHWH
    YHWH deceived Prophets to speak things in his name which were actually false (1 Kings 22:20-22; Ez. 14:9).
    did you see this Ken?
    He chose Israel’s delusions by making their idols answer them (Is. 66: 3,4).
    Jeremiah feared God had deceived him (Jer. 20:7)- showing he knew such a thing was possible.

Dt. 13:1-3 warns Israel not to believe prophets whose prophecies came true although they taught false doctrines, because they may have been raised up to test their obedience.
    see the words false prophecies ken?

YHWH deceived Israel by telling them about the peace which would come on Jerusalem in the future kingdom;
    they didn’t consider the other prophecies which were given at the same time concerning their imminent judgement, and therefore they thought YHWH was pleased with them and was about to establish the Messianic kingdom;
    when actually the very opposite was about to happen (Jer.4:10).”
    DID YOU SEE FALSE INFORMATION HERE KEN?

that is just a small sample of many YHWH deceptions
    = now do you think you have more clout with YHWH than those ancient prophets and so cannot be deceived.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-09-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Lucy, you misunderstood, the devil already KNOWS the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    in the church of A God....
    what language do you speak in so the devil will not know THE PLAN???
    Lucy, you misunderstood, the devil already KNOWS the plan. Right now Satan (the devil) KNOWS his time is VERY short, and he KNOWS that raising up false teachers with just a LITTLE bit of knowledge will help him hang on a little while longer. He knows that ONCE The One True Gospel goes out to the world again (and is BELIEVED), he is toast, and that is why he is flooding the world with as much dribble/drivel as possible (like as teaching that the Law of Moses is evil). Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

THE FRUIT OF THE 2 GODS - why not become a FRUIT INSPECTOR

it’s quite clear that the “Loving Heavenly Father” that Jesus spoke of was not the same Being as the “jealous, vengeful, wrathful God” (Jehovah) of the Old Testament.
    The words of Jesus in John, ch. 8 present the distinction, in Jesus’ dispute with the Pharisees – a prominent sect of Judaism, naturally devoted wholeheartedly to Jehovah.
    v. 38 – “I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father.”
    in many eyes Jesus got it wrong.

an imperfect law
    a useless law
    a law that was eradicated in 70ad

3 strikes and you're out~~~~

it’s quite clear that the “Loving Heavenly Father” that Jesus spoke of was not the same Being as the “jealous, vengeful, wrathful God” (Jehovah) of the Old Testament.
    The words of Jesus in John, ch. 8 present the distinction, in Jesus’ dispute with the Pharisees – a prominent sect of Judaism, naturally devoted wholeheartedly to Jehovah.

an imperfect law
    a useless law

Lucy,

Are you really so delusional to think that satan the devil wrote the scriptures, and to think there is more than ONE Elohim in Heaven?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

This identifies the children of the devil.

when you have been indoctrinated ito the religious system

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Are you really so delusional to think that satan the devil wrote the scriptures, and to think there is more than ONE Elohim in Heaven?
    its very difficult to actually BELIEVE JESUS
    JOHN 8 v. 38 – “I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father.”
    NO
    there was/is only 1 Father = its ABBA
    = THE FATHER OF ALL
    Jesus introduced us all too and all other ''gods'' are to bear the same fruits as OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN
    if not - they are of satan and bear the fruits thereof

ISNT Elohim plural???

its very difficult to actually BELIEVE JESUS

NO
    there was/is only 1 Father = its ABBA
    = THE FATHER OF ALL
    Jesus introduced us all too and all other ''gods'' are to bear the same fruits as OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN
    if not - they are of satan and bear the fruits thereof

ISNT Elohim plural???
    Lucy,

You still did not answer my question, and Elohim Plural is Yah the Father and Yah the Son Messiah which are ONE in Heaven, and satan the devil is the "god" of this earthly age, and for you to think that Elohim the Father and Son is less in control or powerful than satan the devil is not only delusional, but it's also stupid, and this is the thinking that your promoting.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Where did Jesus introduce us to other "gods" as you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

You still did not answer my question, and Elohim Plural is Yah the Father and Yah the Son Messiah which are ONE in Heaven, and satan the devil is the "god" of this earthly age, and for you to think that Elohim the Father and Son is less in control or powerful than satan the devil is not only delusional, but it's also stupid, and this is the thinking that your promoting.
    Jesus introduced us all too and all other ''gods''
    Where did Jesus introduce us to other "gods" as you say?

I and my Father are one. John 10:30.

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Deut.6:4; Mark 12:29.

Lucy, it is not quite clear that what you teach is correct.

an imperfect law
    a useless law

Lucy, it is not quite clear that what you try to teach us is correct. Yeshua, The Disciples, and even your old buddy Paul all validated the Elohim of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob--Yahweh Elohim. Yahweh Elohim is the Diety who gave His FIERY Law to Moses, and was accompanied by ten of thousands of angels in the giving of that Law, and that Law can make the simple WISE, and the wise SIMPLE. The Law of Moses is GOOD, and those who transgress the Law are BAD. A very simple teaching. And IF you desire LIFE, you need to be walking according to the Spiritual intent/fulfillment of His Law. Again, very simple, not complicated at all. Ken

it is very hard to see when you are blinded

JOHN 8 v. 38 – “I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father.”

2 fathers mentioned...JESUS SAID.
    Its very difficult to actually BELIEVE JESUS

WHAT DID JESUS SEE HIS FATHER DO?
    HEAL THE SICK
    SUPPLY ALL NEEDS
    MINISTER TO THE LOST
    FORGIVE AND BLESS ALL
    USHER IN A NEW FORM OF LIVING, SO DEATH WAS NOW ABOLISHED.

compared to YHWH?
    BRUTAL,
    LIED,
    MURDERED FOR NO REASON
    FILLED WITH WRATH,
    ALLOWED RAPE, SLAVERY AND
    ABUSED ALL WHEN THEY FAILED TO KEEP 613 LAWS

= NOW TERMED USELESS AND IMPERFECT.
    FULLY REMOVED IN 70AD

ALL RELIGIOUS DUNCES STAND IN THE CORNER PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, it is not quite clear that what you try to teach us is correct. Yeshua, The Disciples, and even your old buddy Paul all validated the Elohim of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob--Yahweh Elohim. Yahweh Elohim is the Diety who gave His FIERY Law to Moses, and was accompanied by ten of thousands of angels in the giving of that Law, and that Law can make the simple WISE, and the wise SIMPLE. The Law of Moses is GOOD, and those who transgress the Law are BAD. A very simple teaching. And IF you desire LIFE, you need to be walking according to the Spiritual intent/fulfillment of His Law. Again, very simple, not complicated at all. Ken
    Ken,

The Law of Moses is GOOD, and those who transgress the Law are BAD.
    Those who transgress the law are lawless sinners 1 John 3:4

Lucy, you see, we have to totally disregard Yeshua's OWN words to believe you.

2 fathers mentioned...JESUS SAID.
    Its very difficult to actually BELIEVE JESUS

WHAT DID JESUS SEE HIS FATHER DO?
    HEAL THE SICK
    SUPPLY ALL NEEDS
    MINISTER TO THE LOST
    FORGIVE AND BLESS ALL
    USHER IN A NEW FORM OF LIVING, SO DEATH WAS NOW ABOLISHED.

compared to YHWH?
    BRUTAL,
    LIED,
    MURDERED FOR NO REASON
    FILLED WITH WRATH,
    ALLOWED RAPE, SLAVERY AND
    ABUSED ALL WHEN THEY FAILED TO KEEP 613 LAWS

= NOW TERMED USELESS AND IMPERFECT.
    FULLY REMOVED IN 70AD

ALL RELIGIOUS DUNCES STAND IN THE CORNER PLEASE.
    Lucy, you disregard Yeshua's words, and how He validated Moses, how are we ever able to believe what you teach?

Yeshua stated that if you don't believe what Moses wrote, you will not believe Him (you are proof of this).

Yeshua stated that the Greatest command in the Law was to LOVE Yahweh Elohim, and the Second was to LOVE our neighbor as ourselves (do you believe Yeshua Lucy?)

Yeshua, when asked how to gain eternal life, stated to KEEP the commandments (which ones?) He said the ones right out of the Law of Moses (and do you believe Him Lucy, or do you call Him a LIAR?)

Yeshua, when resurrected, stated directly to His Disciples the things concerning Himself, and He started with MOSES (Lucy, do you believe what Moses wrote, and what Yeshua told His Disciples?)

You see Lucy, you have to abandon any belief of what Yeshua said to make what you teach even remotely plausible. Why do you deny belief in Yeshua's WORDS. Ken