Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: the BBL [aka - the bible] designed to deceive? yes

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you disregard Yeshua's words, and how He validated Moses, how are we ever able to believe what you teach?

Yeshua stated that if you don't believe what Moses wrote, you will not believe Him (you are proof of this).

Yeshua stated that the Greatest command in the Law was to LOVE Yahweh Elohim, and the Second was to LOVE our neighbor as ourselves (do you believe Yeshua Lucy?)

Yeshua, when asked how to gain eternal life, stated to KEEP the commandments (which ones?) He said the ones right out of the Law of Moses (and do you believe Him Lucy, or do you call Him a LIAR?)

Yeshua, when resurrected, stated directly to His Disciples the things concerning Himself, and He started with MOSES (Lucy, do you believe what Moses wrote, and what Yeshua told His Disciples?)

You see Lucy, you have to abandon any belief of what Yeshua said to make what you teach even remotely plausible. Why do you deny belief in Yeshua's WORDS. Ken
    Ken,

That is a most truthful post, and of course Lucy will still pretend that all of Messiah's words written by the Disciples were merely man made up verses, but would most men really want to fabricate verses which they hate?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Here below are the N.T. verses that uses Moses name.

Here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=15&t=KJV

And here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=16&t=KJV

For anyone to remotely say that all of these verses were fabricated by men is not only delusional, it's downright dishonest.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

The blind cannot see.. 2 fathers.

Ken wrote
    yeshua stated that if you don't believe what moses wrote, you will not believe him (you are proof of this).
    'My reply KEN
    if you don't believe Jesus and HIS REPLY .........…[YOU ARE PROOF OF THIS]

it is very hard to see when you are blinded
    JOHN 8 v. 38 – “I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father.”
    2 fathers mentioned...JESUS SAID.

Its very difficult to actually BELIEVE JESUS

KEN WHY DONT YOU USE A capital FOR ''''y''''eshua name - why show disrespect for the King of kings with a small '''y''''
    PLEASE CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE.
    The big question is not,
    “Is there life after death?”
    but The greatest question for you and me today is this:
    Is there life now, real life, eternal life, abundant life?
    Yes!
    The true life of Christ, the resurrected life of Jesus alive within our mortal bodies by the Holy Spirit is the immortal, eternal, and abundant life now and forever.
    JOHN 11 v 24-26

Lucy, you are not comprehending correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Ken wrote

'My reply KEN

KEN WHY DONT YOU USE A capital FOR ''''y''''eshua name - why show disrespect for the King of kings with a small '''y''''
    Lucy, you are not comprehending correctly. Yeshua NEVER called Yahweh "Satan or the Devil," and He never told the Pharisees "their father" was Yahweh, but rather that "their father" was the devil. You are so wrong to teach that Yahweh is the devil...shame on you, you will be so embarrassed for this doctrine of yours.

And please, go back and look at my post. I never used a small "y" in Yeshua's name. Even if I did, your posts are FILLED with grammatical errors, as compared to mine, so it would be you, the POT, calling the kettle black. Instead, why not be truthful and sincere Lucy? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Call it what it is a lie.

Ken wrote

'My reply KEN

Ken did use a capitol 'Y' in Yeshua; and U should not be fabricating a lie to palm it off on him, and U should not be teaching masonic Albert Pike's doctrine either.

Ken.
    Yeshua stated that if you don't believe what Moses wrote, you will not believe Him (you are proof of this).
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

your eye is very odd Ken

Lucy, you are not comprehending correctly. Yeshua NEVER called Yahweh "Satan or the Devil," and He never told the Pharisees "their father" was Yahweh, but rather that "their father" was the devil. You are so wrong to teach that Yahweh is the devil...shame on you, you will be so embarrassed for this doctrine of yours.

And please, go back and look at my post. I never used a small "y" in Yeshua's name. Even if I did, your posts are FILLED with grammatical errors, as compared to mine, so it would be you, the POT, calling the kettle black. Instead, why not be truthful and sincere Lucy? Ken
    when we all SEE your small ''y' for YESHUA and say you did not write a small 'y''

i will place it before your eye again to see who is truthful over this small matter
    Ken wrote
    yeshua stated that if you don't believe what moses wrote, you will not believe him (you are proof of this).
    small '''y'''
    apologise and then stand corrected

all BBLs [ that is bibles] have small ''h'' for HIM and HE when referring to Yeshua/Jesus with one exception, when i last looked [ they may have changed their disrespect towards the KING OF GLORY]

BTW
    whatever o .t god this is = that being is NOT THE FATHER as Jesus revealed HIM TO US ALL = Jesus STOPPED IT
    CRUEL-HALAL.jpg

JESUS said ' go and sin no more'' = the advice He heard from HIS FATHER
    Jesus writing in sand.jpg

the system of cruelty was destroyed in 70ad never to be resurrected again
    The big question is not,
    Yes!
    The true life of Christ, the resurrected life of Jesus alive within our mortal bodies by the Holy Spirit is the immortal, eternal, and abundant life now and forever.
    JOHN 11 v 24-26

when we all SEE your small ''y' for YESHUA and say you did not write a small 'y''

i will place it before your eye again to see who is truthful over this small matter

small '''y'''

all BBLs [ that is bibles] have small ''h'' for HIM and HE when referring to Yeshua/Jesus with one exception, when i last looked [ they may have changed their disrespect towards the KING OF GLORY]

BTW
    whatever o .t god this is = that being is NOT THE FATHER as Jesus revealed HIM TO US ALL = Jesus STOPPED IT
    CRUEL-HALAL.jpg

We all see your conjured up lower case 'y' in a false quote; U need reading glasses hunney.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Lucy, it was not my intention.

small '''y'''

BTW
    CRUEL-HALAL.jpg

JESUS said ' go and sin no more'' = the advice He heard from HIS FATHER

the system of cruelty was destroyed in 70ad never to be resurrected again
    Lucy, it sure would not be my intention to place a small "y" in Yeshua's name, and if I did, please accept my apology. If you cannot accept it, I'm sorry you feel that way. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Lucy,

You have no basis in scriptures for any of your nonsense which you promote, and you have been identified by the apostle John as a disobedient sinner which is a child of the devil, see my tagline.

Really????

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

You have no basis in scriptures for any of your nonsense which you promote, and you have been identified by the apostle John as a disobedient sinner which is a child of the devil, see my tagline.
    THAT IS YOUR OPINION BY NOT MINE accordingly to the revelation...…………….YHWH a sinner who broke his OWN MADE UP LAW

what is more amazing you don't see it...……………………..
    and
    if you use the mind of Christ it is YHWH who is of the devil...……………..exposed.

Apostle John wrote:
    Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

He that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. 1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.
    The big question is not,
    Yes!
    JOHN 11 v 24-26

THAT IS YOUR OPINION BY NOT MINE accordingly to the revelation...…………….YHWH a sinner who broke his OWN MADE UP LAW

Lucy,

And where was your cowardly lawless "god" and why did he not do anything about it?

the masonic mald.

and
    if you use the mind of Christ it is YHWH who is of the devil...……………..exposed.
    There is no Bible verse where Christ said that YHWH is the devil; and U have the same mind as your masonic master Albert Pike and U promote his very teaching which has U exposed.

Lucy, can Yeshua cast the first Stone?

Lucy, can Yeshua cast the first Stone, and for that matter, can Yahweh? And if they do cast the first Stone, are they sinning? Ken

Ken like 99% of religious people you still have a flawed mindset

Lucy, can Yeshua cast the first Stone, and for that matter, can Yahweh? And if they do cast the first Stone, are they sinning? Ken

it a cancerous canker Ken
    a cruel insane mindset of and ''eye for an eye'' as A worldwide satanic mentality to get even or else.
    bloodlusting and cruelty is from satan, = the lying destroyer

Jesus said ''we don't do this now'', to HIS 1ST FRUIT COMPANY= you are no longer held captive to this evil mindset

KEN
    you may write the verses and offer an opinion of your fellow church goers - BUT IT IS NOT THE OPINIONS OF MY SAVIOUR
    - you write verses AND NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW TO BE A CHANGED MAN
    = VERSES ON THE OUTSIDE YET STILL FOSTERING EVIL TO OTHERS ON THE INSIDE

only the few find eternal life and in this lifeform NO DEATH is present
    The big question is not,
    Yes!
    JOHN 11 v 24-26

THE LATE PM OF INDIA M. GANDI had it tagged

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'
    a true observation
    The big question is not,
    Yes!
    JOHN 11 v 24-26