Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 108

Thread: the BBL [aka - the bible] designed to deceive? yes

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    how many are there of you Ken? hmm = 360 million Americans???

    the BIBLE BELTERS
    THE HOLY ROLLERS
    THE CHURCHED
    THE BIBLE BASHERS

    The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 240 million Christians
    bible bashers and Saturday / Sunday morning churchians.
    The U.S. military is officially fighting wars in seven countries, in 2018
    yet not one country has attacked USA
    the bible belt loves it's wars - the BIBLE IS A WAR INDOCTRINATER

    Christianity AND church going is a cult manifesting a CULTure of death, destruction and war mongering.
    religious people BECOME LIKE the''' gods''' they worship.
    ''THE BIBLE TELLS US SO,''
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the BIBLE BELTERS
    THE HOLY ROLLERS
    THE CHURCHED
    THE BIBLE BASHERS

    The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 240 million Christians
    bible bashers and Saturday / Sunday morning churchians.
    The U.S. military is officially fighting wars in seven countries, in 2018
    yet not one country has attacked USA
    the bible belt loves it's wars - the BIBLE IS A WAR INDOCTRINATER

    Christianity AND church going is a cult manifesting a CULTure of death, destruction and war mongering.
    religious people BECOME LIKE the''' gods''' they worship.
    ''THE BIBLE TELLS US SO,''
    Australia is right in the same boat maybe worse; Australian troops flying a Nazi flag in Afghanistan desert, and it tells everyone the mentality of your bunch, yur like a dirty platter calling a pile of dishes dirty.

    Australian troops flying a Nazi flag in Afghanistan desert 2018; Check out this 3 minute video for the details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3Dc8jygxI
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    imperfect and useless = the christian church system

    that also aligns with
    the pattern under Moses shows that the church in the wilderness as a whole fails virtually every test.

    why so?

    BECAUSE NOTHING ABOUT THEM RESEMBLES JESUS AND HIS MINISTRY...………………..
    THE MINISTRY of Moses was nothing like the ministry of the Saviour
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Lucy, the deception is world wide.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the BIBLE BELTERS
    THE HOLY ROLLERS
    THE CHURCHED
    THE BIBLE BASHERS

    The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 240 million Christians
    bible bashers and Saturday / Sunday morning churchians.
    The U.S. military is officially fighting wars in seven countries, in 2018
    yet not one country has attacked USA
    the bible belt loves it's wars - the BIBLE IS A WAR INDOCTRINATER

    Christianity AND church going is a cult manifesting a CULTure of death, destruction and war mongering.
    religious people BECOME LIKE the''' gods''' they worship.
    ''THE BIBLE TELLS US SO,''
    Lucy, the USA is no different than Australia, the deception is rampant. Professing pew christians in both the USA and Australia are deceived into believing a false gospel, the one where "Jesus" took their place on the cross and did away with the Law of Moses. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    418

    Nothing about U resembles Jesus Ministry either.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    that also aligns with
    the pattern under Moses shows that the church in the wilderness as a whole fails virtually every test.

    why so?

    BECAUSE NOTHING ABOUT THEM RESEMBLES JESUS AND HIS MINISTRY...………………..
    THE MINISTRY of Moses was nothing like the ministry of the Saviour
    Jesus did not call the LORD GOD Satan the Devil as U do; and He never spoke evil of Moses as U do either.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    why dont the bible belt and the bible bashers walk in the same Ministry as Messiah

    because
    they eat from the Tree [law] of the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL....
    ask
    why are the bible belt pews WAR MONGERS...
    230 million of them in USA alone - STILL ALL surrender up to YHWH ''the eye for an eye'' god with this evil mentality still manifesting

    - JESUS SAID '' WE DONT DO IT THIS WAY ANY MORE.... WE DO IT MY WAY''
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    because
    they eat from the Tree [law] of the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL....
    ask
    why are the bible belt pews WAR MONGERS...
    230 million of them in USA alone - STILL ALL surrender up to YHWH ''the eye for an eye'' god with this evil mentality still manifesting

    - JESUS SAID '' WE DONT DO IT THIS WAY ANY MORE.... WE DO IT MY WAY''
    Why is Jezebel always being a YHWH and Bible basher; when Christ never did anywhere at all?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    the blind and the dumbed down......the dead.

    When directly confronted with the overwhelming evidence and facts with respect to the wholesale corruption of the scriptures, the fundamentalist defensively responds with the rather absurd assertion that "God wrote the King James Version of the Bible".

    Thus, no amount of rationale will convince them that because we are the prodigal sons of our Heavenly Father, and the Kingdom is within us (Luke 17:21),

    ask the right questions
    DID JESUS DISPUTE Moses?
    ofcourse
    = HIS WHOLE MINISTRY WAS TO DISPUTE THE LAW OF MOSES AND ITS BRUTALITY AND MINDSET OF EVIL that held millions captive to what?
    THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL

    Jesus removed that TREE for those who LIVE IN HIM.

    MOSES IS DEAD.


    THE TRUTH of the matter is.....
    If Satan is the god of darkness, then it is Satan who seduces Christians into believing that our scriptures were protected from being altered.
    Contrary to our many assertions of denial, the historical evidence shows conclusively that this is not the case -- and the Bible no longer represents the original form of the text.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Lucy, your teaching about Luke 17:21 follows the deceived "pew" preachers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    When directly confronted with the overwhelming evidence and facts with respect to the wholesale corruption of the scriptures, the fundamentalist defensively responds with the rather absurd assertion that "God wrote the King James Version of the Bible".

    Thus, no amount of rationale will convince them that because we are the prodigal sons of our Heavenly Father, and the Kingdom is within us (Luke 17:21)
    Lucy, your teaching about Luke 17:21 follows the deceived "pew" preachers. You need to come out from their false teachings and start to learn the Truth of what the Scriptures are truly saying. You answered these posts with a "whatever IAH," and you should try to reason properly so that you can give a better answer:

    Post 251 on March 10th, 2017

    Post 259 on March 11th, 2017

    The Kingdom is coming "suddenly," as lightning flashing from East to West, and will be WITHIN our MIDST, just as a THIEF is WITHIN the MIDST of the NIGHT. Yeshua was not telling the Pharisees that the Kingdom was WITHIN them, that is delusional thinking and teaching on the part of the "pew" preachers and yourself.

    Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    your fruit Ken,,

    your preaching did not save your wife.... WHY SHOULD IT ''SAVE ME''? or the mulitudes

    warning
    whatever you preach dear Ken, it does not belong to HIS ETERNAL LIFE here....aka... to remain alive, abiding in the midst of HIS KINGDOM AND LORDSHIP HERE AND NOW as we hear His voice
    None of this holy advice comes from the rituals observances and habits of the O.T. but comes FOR TODAY and ALL those personal needs being met for today HERE AND NOW

    NOT ONE PERSON will lack when abiding within HIS KINGDOM HALLS.

    YOU~~~ dear Ken, live in a vastly different world than I do.
    I, was like Nicodemus, who went to see Jesus at night, too discover a FAR DIFFERENT MINISTRY than the law, the flesh, and the devil all that religious stuff, that is eating from the Tree of Knowledge

    Nicodemus CAME OUT OF his type of religion and found ''Christ'' in Jesus [ the divine kingdom empowerment] that sets the captives free.
    You have not found this as yet, but remain locked into a form of godliness that murders the pews daily= thinking you are right, but still remain as a captive to your flesh.
    EACH one of you Spying, Yourself Elijah/peach/guyguy = remain as victims to the flesh and have NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRANSLATE INTO the Kingdom living here.

    I am so sad but I wish to point out a sorrowfull fact....your ministry was unable to save your brother Roger nor your departed wife Mary - its the dead who bury their dead.
    when you contain HIS LIFE the dead receive this LIFE as Christ IS LIFE.
    THE ETERNAL LIFE failed to outflow from you as ''living waters'' and so no life can appear.

    yes I do realise LIFE GROWS AND MATURES, but as yet, TRUE LIFE is not found in you.
    you need to get rid of your ''religiousity'' and turn away from the crazy mixture you peddle as ''your truth'' and come to Jesus personal workmanship and then survive alive as NO DEATH IS FOUND IN HIM
    if u are '''' in''''' HIM, death flees at the sound of your voice.....
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Lucy, that's an old record you are playing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    your preaching did not save your wife.... WHY SHOULD IT ''SAVE ME''? or the mulitudes

    warning
    whatever you preach dear Ken, it does not belong to HIS ETERNAL LIFE here....aka... to remain alive, abiding in the midst of HIS KINGDOM AND LORDSHIP HERE AND NOW as we hear His voice
    None of this holy advice comes from the rituals observances and habits of the O.T. but comes FOR TODAY and ALL those personal needs being met for today HERE AND NOW

    NOT ONE PERSON will lack when abiding within HIS KINGDOM HALLS.

    YOU~~~ dear Ken, live in a vastly different world than I do.
    I, was like Nicodemus, who went to see Jesus at night, too discover a FAR DIFFERENT MINISTRY than the law, the flesh, and the devil all that religious stuff, that is eating from the Tree of Knowledge

    Nicodemus CAME OUT OF his type of religion and found ''Christ'' in Jesus [ the divine kingdom empowerment] that sets the captives free.
    You have not found this as yet, but remain locked into a form of godliness that murders the pews daily= thinking you are right, but still remain as a captive to your flesh.
    EACH one of you Spying, Yourself Elijah/peach/guyguy = remain as victims to the flesh and have NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRANSLATE INTO the Kingdom living here.

    I am so sad but I wish to point out a sorrowfull fact....your ministry was unable to save your brother Roger nor your departed wife Mary - its the dead who bury their dead.
    when you contain HIS LIFE the dead receive this LIFE as Christ IS LIFE.
    THE ETERNAL LIFE failed to outflow from you as ''living waters'' and so no life can appear.

    yes I do realise LIFE GROWS AND MATURES, but as yet, TRUE LIFE is not found in you.
    you need to get rid of your ''religiousity'' and turn away from the crazy mixture you peddle as ''your truth'' and come to Jesus personal workmanship and then survive alive as NO DEATH IS FOUND IN HIM
    if u are '''' in''''' HIM, death flees at the sound of your voice.....
    Lucy, your preaching didn't save your mother, yet you judge me as false because you say my preaching didn't save my wife or brother. Please, judge yourself with the same standard that you are judging me by.

    Why is it that you will teach with great authority that the Kingdom is "within" you based upon your understanding of Luke 17:21? Why do you try to throw all of YOUR religious stuff at us, and then we have to listen to you admonish us for correcting you, based upon you thinking we are using "religious stuff?" Again, please judge yourself with the same standard that you judge others, my Dear. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    no!!!again you have it wrong dear KEN

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, your preaching didn't save your mother, yet you judge me as false because you say my preaching didn't save my wife or brother. Please, judge yourself with the same standard that you are judging me by.

    Why is it that you will teach with great authority that the Kingdom is "within" you based upon your understanding of Luke 17:21? Why do you try to throw all of YOUR religious stuff at us, and then we have to listen to you admonish us for correcting you, based upon you thinking we are using "religious stuff?" Again, please judge yourself with the same standard that you judge others, my Dear. Ken
    my mother died 8yrs ago.
    I never told her in great detail [her mind was going as she was 95yrs old] of ''life now'' nor my father who died 20yrs ago as they were ''churched in unbelief''
    my mother an old Methodist and my father a church man,= both sold out to their own ideas
    At that time I was growing into LIFE NOW [my mother aged and mindless] AND IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF MATURITY '''IN''' HIM, to BECOME A LIVING WATER THAT CONTAINS HIS LIFE-FORCE [Christ] AND POWER + to contain the christed life.
    BTW
    I don't have RELIGIOUS STUFF KEN, I have the truth A PERSON NAMED YESHUA
    alas
    you ARE THE churched through and through... aka ….. indoctrinated in the halls of satan,''' the dead who bury their dead.'' - 2 just recently
    you don't have eternal life dear Ken, not one little piece of it, and no life lives IN you as you have Moses as your saviour,.
    nor
    did I judge you just told you the very obvious facts of your ministry!!! to others

    I realise you don't like it, BUT LIKE JACK NICHOLSON SAID in that movie '' YOU CANNOT STAND THE TRUTH,''
    Moses is dead.
    AND WHEN YOU ALSO FOLLOW MOSES AND ''''his secrets''' you too will die in the wilderness.

    MOSES SECRETS??? [YOU BOUGHT THE BOOK?]
    http://www.finbarrbooksdirect.co.uk/...mon-352-detail
    THE SECRET OF \MOSES
    https://www.truthortradition.com/art...-sacred-secret
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Lucy, who buried your mother?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    my mother died 8yrs ago.
    I never told her in great detail [her mind was going as she was 95yrs old] of ''life now'' nor my father who died 20yrs ago as they were ''churched in unbelief''
    my mother an old Methodist and my father a church man,= both sold out to their own ideas
    At that time I was growing into LIFE NOW [my mother aged and mindless] AND IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF MATURITY '''IN''' HIM, to BECOME A LIVING WATER THAT CONTAINS HIS LIFE-FORCE [Christ] AND POWER + to contain the christed life.
    BTW
    I don't have RELIGIOUS STUFF KEN, I have the truth A PERSON NAMED YESHUA
    alas
    you ARE THE churched through and through... aka ….. indoctrinated in the halls of satan,''' the dead who bury their dead.'' - 2 just recently
    you don't have eternal life dear Ken, not one little piece of it, and no life lives IN you as you have Moses as your saviour,.
    nor
    did I judge you just told you the very obvious facts of your ministry!!! to others

    I realise you don't like it, BUT LIKE JACK NICHOLSON SAID in that movie '' YOU CANNOT STAND THE TRUTH,''
    Moses is dead.
    AND WHEN YOU ALSO FOLLOW MOSES AND ''''his secrets''' you too will die in the wilderness.

    MOSES SECRETS??? [YOU BOUGHT THE BOOK?]
    http://www.finbarrbooksdirect.co.uk/...mon-352-detail
    THE SECRET OF \MOSES
    https://www.truthortradition.com/art...-sacred-secret
    Lucy, who buried your mother? Did the dead bury her? Your doctrine teaches that "the dead bury their dead," so who was the dead person who buried your dead mother? What was that dead persons name? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    the funeral home buried my parent dear Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, who buried your mother? Did the dead bury her? Your doctrine teaches that "the dead bury their dead," so who was the dead person who buried your dead mother? What was that dead persons name? Ken
    that is their work as sinners die from their personal UNBELIEF



    I became converted from death to LIFE as per invitation John 11 v 24 25 26
    I gave my dear mother love and blessing each day of her life.
    she died from her indoctrination from the unholy christian church views.

    suggestion
    why not sit at the feet of Yeshua and learn from HIM, LIKE Mary did, a better thing rather than sit at the feet of Moses and partake of jewish oral traditions, and die as all died in the wilderness.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,558

    dear Ken, i sought out the oral law of the jews

    and did some fast reading
    just a brief overview really
    the ''secrets of the red heifer'' and other assorted jewish secrets found in their OT AND ORALS.
    YET no one remains alive
    all that religion and NO RESULTS

    Nicodemus the ruler of the jews must also have known the orals and its secrets YET changed ranks

    CLUE
    WHY NOT BECOME AS NICODEMUS? and remain
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •