Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: the BBL [aka - the bible] designed to deceive? yes

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, who buried your mother? Did the dead bury her? Your doctrine teaches that "the dead bury their dead," so who was the dead person who buried your dead mother? What was that dead persons name? Ken
    Ken,

the funeral home buried my parent dear Ken
    Why yea Ken, the funeral home buried her Mother, why Lucy did not have a thing to do with it, because IF she admitted she did, why she would be the dead burying the dead too.

[my mother aged and mindless]
    Oh boy does she have a lot of honor and respect for her Mother.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

MOSES SECRET WEAPON - hmmm Spying and Ken? perhaps???

https://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/a...secret-weapon/

May/June 2016 - #117

Moses’ Secret Weapon?

The Ancient Israelites Came Ready for War

Moses at Mount Sinai, the Bible tells us, made the Ark of the Covenant, during the Exodus of the Israelites from Egyptian bondage.
    Part wooden and metal box; part golden statue, it had, in addition to its spiritual significance, the power to create “lightning” that could kill, the ability to fly, and could lead the people through the wilderness.
    Familiar, even to most unbelievers, from the Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, this amazing object may well be the most mysterious artifact in the Old Testament, yet it suddenly vanished from the record with no mention of its ultimate fate.
    Some say it was hidden in the underground passages of King Solomon’s temple where the Knights Templar later discovered it. Others, including many of Egypt’s Coptic Christians, say it was it taken through Egypt to Ethiopia. The product of a seemingly lost—and astonishing—ancient technology, the 3,000-year-old mystery continues to fascinate millions today.
    cont

did JESUS NEED A WAR MACHINE?

why not ask the right question and seek out the truth
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    https://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/a...secret-weapon/

May/June 2016 - #117

Moses’ Secret Weapon?

The Ancient Israelites Came Ready for War

Moses at Mount Sinai, the Bible tells us, made the Ark of the Covenant, during the Exodus of the Israelites from Egyptian bondage.
    Part wooden and metal box; part golden statue, it had, in addition to its spiritual significance, the power to create “lightning” that could kill, the ability to fly, and could lead the people through the wilderness.
    Familiar, even to most unbelievers, from the Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, this amazing object may well be the most mysterious artifact in the Old Testament, yet it suddenly vanished from the record with no mention of its ultimate fate.
    Some say it was hidden in the underground passages of King Solomon’s temple where the Knights Templar later discovered it. Others, including many of Egypt’s Coptic Christians, say it was it taken through Egypt to Ethiopia. The product of a seemingly lost—and astonishing—ancient technology, the 3,000-year-old mystery continues to fascinate millions today.
    cont

did JESUS NEED A WAR MACHINE?

why not ask the right question and seek out the truth
    Why sure Lucy,

Why Moses would zap everyone with his ray gun.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V