Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Purification From The Defilement Of Death 2!

Purification From The Defilement Of Death 2!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

If the Third Day Sprinkling began early with the Flood, when did this Sprinkling end? The Third Day Sprinkling ended sometime rather early during the second century AD.

During this whole period of time, the ELOHIM did inform mankind by speaking to various men and women. These were very special folks to whom the Rhema of the ELOHIM came both individually and collectively. This Third Day Sprinkling came to an end after ELOHIM spoke to mankind through HIS SON and HIS CHOSEN ONES in that SON. Since that ending of the Third Day, there has existed a famine of the spoken Word of the ELOHIM to mankind. As it is written:

Amos 8:11 (English translation based upon the LXX)
    11 Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will send forth a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing a word of YAHWEH.

If the Third Day Sprinkling began with a Flood, what shall be the beginning of the Seventh Day Sprinkling? Think about it. Chew upon it for awhile!

Thanking those in advance who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, oh those during the flood sure was sprinkled alright, they were sprinkled to death.

Also: Why are you asking people a question ? on a thread that no one else is allowed to respond to except yourself, it's redundant don't ye think?

Spying,

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

If the 3rd Day is indeed representative of ELOHIM speaking to mankind, and it truly is, how long of duration was the 3rd Day and when did the 3rd Day end?

At the time that Messiah Yahushua spoke concerning the shortening of the Days, Messiah indicated, at the time that HE was speaking, that the Days were still in the process of being shortened in order that more time would still be added to the 3rd Day. This is made certain by Matthew ascribing the future indicative passive of "κολοβόω" to the words of Messiah Yahushua in Matthew 24:22.

The Tzaddikim have known for years now that ELOHIM added time to the 3rd Day in order that the enemies of the Children of Israel could be defeated and overcome.
    Behold, you scoffers, please remember and consider right here Joshua 10:12-14.

The Tzaddikim have also known for years now that the basis of the true Gospel is the Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. Through these revelations, we have been blessed to see and understand the true nature of the great Gift of Righteousness made available for us through the battle that Messiah Yahushua fought for us. This Gift of righteousness, this Grace, can only be obtained through exercising the same faith which Messiah Yahushua possessed as YAHWEH ELOHIM used HIM to prepare a place for us.

Yesterday, one of the Tzaddikim shared a scripture with me that he believed was convincing of LIFE NOW, and I on this Sabbath Day desire to share it with you:

Proverbs 10:2
    2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.

Thanking any in advance who have been authorized to post to this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    At the time that Messiah Yahushua spoke concerning the shortening of the Days, Messiah indicated, at the time that HE was speaking, that the Days were still in the process of being shortened in order that more time would still be added to the 3rd Day. This is made certain by Matthew ascribing the future indicative passive of "κολοβόω" to the words of Messiah Yahushua in Matthew 24:22.

The Tzaddikim have known for years now that ELOHIM added time to the 3rd Day in order that the enemies of the Children of Israel could be defeated and overcome.
    Spying, do you never search the scriptures before you make the word of Yah of none effect through your own traditional ideas as the Pharisees of old did Mark 7:13?

Shortening does not mean lengthening, and lengthening does not mean shortening either.

κολοβόω kolobóō, kol-ob-o'-o; from a derivative of the base of G2849; to dock, i.e. (figuratively) abridge:—shorten.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2856&t=KJV

Paul wrote: For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. Romans 9:28.

it is written '' death has been ABOLISHED'' = physical death that is

Yeshua RENT THE VEIL, as He took upon HIMSELF the sins [ the mark missing system of conduct] at the cross.
    the EARTH SHOOK and the GRAVES WERE OPENED..... DEATH had become '' the defeated''.
    Jesus walk on earth, His nature His mission and His conduct, opened the graves and death became a defeated foe.

WHO WILL UNDERSTAND?
    VERY FEW

IN THE GOSPEL of Nicodemus- it relates the defeat of hades [death and satan] is graphic detail.
    John 3:16
    16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    john 3 v 16
    ''FOR ABBA SO LOVED THE WORLD, HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES HIM, SHALL NOT PERISH but HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE'' [ DIE A PHYSICAL DEATH]

very few believe this amazing truth.
    because they have their system of religion, that sends them to their grave. =via= lack of knowledge.
    [ IF THERE WERE 1,000,000 CHURCHED people gathered together, it is possible not even 1 would EVER COME TO THE FULL KKNOWLEDGE THAT the enemy death was laying ''dead at their feet'']

the true gospel has been lost to all but a FEW and only JESUS HIMSELF can remove this veil of delusion from His church.

THE SEEKERS
    ''the few'', seek first the kingdom of heaven, AND its all prevailing righteousness, then and only then shall ''ALL ELSE be added UNTO YOU'' and ye shall never lack any good thing once established within the FATHER'S HOUSE.
    CAN YOU TELL ME INTO DETAIL = what the prodigal son LACKED once he entered into His father's house?

The whole of all religion, is written out from THE MATRIX ideals and so death and satan remain LORD OF ALL AND 2000 Christians die each 12 mins [ according to stats]
    What was their problem = ignorance and their unbelief. = kills
    however
    THERE IS A PATH that is taught by Jesus Life Spirit, that is very different from the church.

yes,

'' the path, called THE WAY'' is found in the gospel, AND Jesus comes and personally invites you to walk THIS PATH.
    the truth is
    Only Jesus life spirit DIRECTS
    IT IS A CASE OF '' I READ THAT BEFORE AND NEVER SAW IT THAT WAY''= HE directs OUR EYE to see the verses, from a VERY DIFFERENT LIGHT = that NOW leads His people into a BELIEVING PERSPECTIVE AND THIS NEW FORM OF BELIEVING kills death within.

The light [old knowledge made new] shines into our mind and changes our mind into a SOUND BELIEVER and this ''sound mind removes death''
    ITS A POWER LIFE, A SWITCHED ON ETERNAL POWER SOURCE... called imperishable.

MEN cannot teach you this,
    they never could right from Christianity very beginning, men mutilated it and the carnal religious mind is lord and altered the true message of ''attaining to eternal imperishable life here'' and to be changed from glory to glory into the IMAGE OF CHRIST here - in stages of divine immortal growth.

question?
    how do you know, you are being changed from glory to glory?
    answer
    BY THE ERADICATION and the fading away, of all our strongholds, our evil imagination, and mark missing worldly choices as a personised divine clean up...
    example
    '' I once did that'' - now I don't
    '' I once thought that way '' -now I don't
    '' I once did that gross sin'' = now I don't
    '' I once disliked and hated her'' = now I don't
    '' I once was so afraid of that '' - now I am not
    the divine scrubbing brush removes all mark missing abominations......and ETERNAL LIFE COMES TO STAY within and where THE ETERNAL LIFE IS - DEATH FLEES amen

warning
    don't have any man teach you, JESUS SAID, IT IS NOT THEIR JOB, BUT THE WORK OF HIS DIVINE SPIRIT ALONE as personal 1 on 1 work.

people can only ''tell'' on their experience as THEIR TESTIIMONY that has overcome satan,
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

THE CHRISTIAN BOOK SHOPS and libraries are filled with.... bible revelations...

millions of books have been written on '' we are the true church and our revelation of god said, please join us''... sigh
    from the very beginning the seed of apostacy was sown and the churched pews died as personal death overtook them into their tombs
    infact the earth is filled with corpses as the church is filled with the walking dead.

NOT MANY EVER SEEM TO NOTICE!!!!
    THEY WALK AROUND WITH A RELIGIOUS CHURCH PAPER BAG on their head and cannot SEE the peril they are trapped in.
    FROM WHAT?
    from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE THEY WILL P.E.R.I.S.H

THEY ARE THE RELIGIOUSLY STUPID.
    BTW
    NICE SINCERE PEOPLE eating ''stupid pills'' each morning.
    UNAWARE they are trapped into the madness of a religious cycle that seems so attractive and gives off a feeling good mindset

Jesus said [ in part..]. john 5 v 39
    ''Ye search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life:...……………………………………………..
    YET no body does have eternal life from the OT scriptures
    Millions upon millions OF THE CHURCHED read the ''scriptures daily''.
    no eternal life is lived within and so the result is 2000 die each 12 mins.... THEY NEVER FOUND THEIR ETERNAL LIFE from reading the scriptures.
    what scriptures = the OT obviously.
    # 39 in bible numeric is disease= that it deals in reference with people being judged through some type of sickness or disease..
    church is a death camp and a hospice for the dying.
    why?
    THEY ARE AT DIS-EASE AND BECOME DISEASED EVEN when they read the scriptures YET they failed to find this illusive eternal life.

Why is there such a problem?
    The answer is...……………… lack of knowledge.
    Why don't the OT scriptures contain true knowledge on eternal life that when one searches for it they will find it
    result
    -then know how to live in it here and move and walk as Jesus did in HIS ETERNAL LIFE AND POWER FORCE HERE so HE SPAKE DEATH FLED?

put your thinking caps on,
    don't allow others to programme you with their RELIGIOUS thinking.
    think for yourself, and DISCOVER the true knowledge you vitally need, to remain alive here in ETERNAL LIFE as His 1st fruit harvest.
    btw
    there is ONLY 1 DOOR INTO THE ''HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE'' AND ye can seek the scriptures and as Jesus said and never find it.
    why not?

IF YOU ACTUALLY MEAN BUSINESS WITH JESUS AND HIS FATHER, HE WILL DO HIS WILL AND HIS BUSINESS WITH YOU
    HOWEVER
    IF YOU ARE JUST SOME B GRADE religious ''know it all'' SLAVE, FORGET IT and order your tomb stone = that is how it works.

did you ever consider how ye will die?
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-27-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

think for YOURSELF... DONT TAKE THE THOUGHTS OF ANOTHER....

LEARN TO EXCEL in thinking for yourself....
    ask questions~
    holy books don't make people holy and holy books are the greatest causes of hatred division and wars,
    -also IF YOU WILL NOTICE A FACT... sin does not kill people BUT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE DOES.

perish = is to die a physical death and this is caused by LACK OF KNOWLEDGE not sin.
    [ the sin issue was dealt a death blow at the cross.]
    SHOULD YOU WISH TO BE FURTHER ENLIGHTENED BY NICODEMUS, go read His gospel recordings TO OPEN YOUR EYES.
    people are dying from ''lack of knowledge''

AS religious dunces. A BACKWARD PEOPLE
    In the Lords prayer all say by rote-IT IS our abba - WHO IS THE ACTUAL DELIVERER according to Jesus
    what does this prayer say again '' LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION and deliver us from all evil

YOU personally cannot deliver yourself from evil. YOU NEED TO BE DELIVERED.
    you super-spiritualites...trying so hard to gain ''approval'' in your ''spiritualty''
    LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
    nope.

IF WE COULD ALL DELIVER OURSELVES FROM SIN + LACK OF KNOWLEDGE NONE WOULD NEED A SAVIOUR.
    HE alone did it all and IS WORTHY of all praise.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, seeking the truth, from the holy book cannot FIND THIS ETERNAL LIFE AND LIVE HERE IN IT
    why not
    the KNOWLEDGE AINT THERE. [ a simple deduction Mr Holmes]
    ''they took away the KEY'' we are told.
    TO THE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE,
    AND its still missing from all religious division churches and affiliates.
    what
    THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM.

what ARE THE KEYS TO the KINGDOM????
    Jesus will give you these KEYS.
    YOU WILL NOT GET THEM ANY OTHER WAY but from His hand.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    LEARN TO EXCEL in thinking for yourself....
    ask questions~
    holy books don't make people holy and holy books are the greatest causes of hatred division and wars,
    -also IF YOU WILL NOTICE A FACT... sin does not kill people BUT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE DOES.

perish = is to die a physical death and this is caused by LACK OF KNOWLEDGE not sin.
    [ the sin issue was dealt a death blow at the cross.]
    SHOULD YOU WISH TO BE FURTHER ENLIGHTENED BY NICODEMUS, go read His gospel recordings TO OPEN YOUR EYES.
    people are dying from ''lack of knowledge''

AS religious dunces. A BACKWARD PEOPLE
    In the Lords prayer all say by rote-IT IS our abba - WHO IS THE ACTUAL DELIVERER according to Jesus
    what does this prayer say again '' LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION and deliver us from all evil

YOU personally cannot deliver yourself from evil. YOU NEED TO BE DELIVERED.
    you super-spiritualites...trying so hard to gain ''approval'' in your ''spiritualty''
    LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
    nope.

IF WE COULD ALL DELIVER OURSELVES FROM SIN + LACK OF KNOWLEDGE NONE WOULD NEED A SAVIOUR.
    HE alone did it all and IS WORTHY of all praise.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, seeking the truth, from the holy book cannot FIND THIS ETERNAL LIFE AND LIVE HERE IN IT
    why not
    the KNOWLEDGE AINT THERE. [ a simple deduction Mr Holmes]
    ''they took away the KEY'' we are told.
    TO THE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE,
    AND its still missing from all religious division churches and affiliates.
    what
    THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM.

what ARE THE KEYS TO the KINGDOM????
    Jesus will give you these KEYS.
    YOU WILL NOT GET THEM ANY OTHER WAY but from His hand.
    Lucy, glad you're back, and I agree with you except for a few things.

think for YOURSELF... DONT TAKE THE THOUGHTS OF ANOTHER
    For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16.

Please understand this Lucy, the law or even the scriptures alone itself cannot SAVE nor JUSTIFY a person, ONLY Messiah can do so, He is the KEY OF LIFE, and AFTER(Please notice this word "AFTER") justification, the faith of Messiah will produce good works James 2:18 .

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...od+works&t=KJV

And IF people think that obedience to Elohim is not required AFTER justification by Messiah, then they had better do a study on the word "RIGHTEOUS" and what this word means according to His apostles.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he/she that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he/she is righteous. 1 John 3:7.

1.righteous, observing divine laws

1.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

Jesus WARNED = LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU.

ALL MANNER OF PREACHER MEN PREACH ''THEY KNOW'' yet die from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,
    THERE IS A FAMINE IN THE WORLD!

“The Kingdom On Earth”
    warning
    look at the fruits [ the fruits are the nature of the man]
    There are those in religious circles who by reason of their natural attributes are able to influence people into the kingdom of religious confusion.
    CONFUSION

You will know them for they lack humility and speak of their own works.
    They seek to build towers and monuments unto themselves.

They gather people unto themselves for they are easy to follow.
    Their appetite is satisfied with looking upon their own works and receiving the compliments of man.
    They run programmes and lay plans to achieve results
    They have a form of Godliness but lack the power thereof.

I counsel you to look deep.
    Look deep before you follow these shepherds any further.
    Where do they lead?

Do they lead you to the green fields of My pasture TO PARTAKE of eternal life HERE - or are you in the sheep-pen of hunger and thirst with the dry dust of man’s words that sends you to your tombs from lack of true knowledge.
    Look deep I say, beyond the surface and see if the foundation of the tower is My Love for it is only on this foundation that somebody can claim that they serve me.

Listen deep, I say, beyond their words into the heart for only there you will know the voice of My true shepherds.
    Many are deceived into believing that they must revere and follow the successful pastors.
    I release you from this deception.
    SOLUTION
    Look deep and ask of Me and My Spirit will speak to you.
    Why have you not sought of Me? Hear My voice and seek Me and I will lead you”.

TO LEARN how to use THE POWER OF THE DIVINE AND ALL ITS BLESSING AND AUTHORITY.

no man can teach you this.
    JESUS IS THE SHEPHERD.

when YOU SEE A MAN who lacks ANY GOOD THING + who lacks power with Jesus and the divines you see a deceiver aka AS THE WALKING DEAD from such turn away
    why turn away?
    They have never received the divine power to OVERCOME satan [ as a word of their testimony ] to receive these KINGDOM KEYS AND ITS POWER
    FOR TRUE SUCCESS
    You need to be trained up to OVERCOME your satanic beliefs and personal slavish strongholds first until then = NO KEYS NO POWER.
    [ ONLY TALK]

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

“The Kingdom On Earth”
    warning
    look at the fruits [ the fruits are the nature of the man]
    There are those in religious circles who by reason of their natural attributes are able to influence people into the kingdom of religious confusion.
    CONFUSION

You will know them for they lack humility and speak of their own works.
    They seek to build towers and monuments unto themselves.

They gather people unto themselves for they are easy to follow.
    Their appetite is satisfied with looking upon their own works and receiving the compliments of man.
    They run programmes and lay plans to achieve results
    They have a form of Godliness but lack the power thereof.

I counsel you to look deep.
    Look deep before you follow these shepherds any further.
    Where do they lead?

Do they lead you to the green fields of My pasture TO PARTAKE of eternal life HERE - or are you in the sheep-pen of hunger and thirst with the dry dust of man’s words that sends you to your tombs from lack of true knowledge.
    Look deep I say, beyond the surface and see if the foundation of the tower is My Love for it is only on this foundation that somebody can claim that they serve me.

Listen deep, I say, beyond their words into the heart for only there you will know the voice of My true shepherds.
    Many are deceived into believing that they must revere and follow the successful pastors.
    I release you from this deception.
    SOLUTION
    Look deep and ask of Me and My Spirit will speak to you.
    Why have you not sought of Me? Hear My voice and seek Me and I will lead you”.

TO LEARN how to use THE POWER OF THE DIVINE AND ALL ITS BLESSING AND AUTHORITY.

no man can teach you this.
    JESUS IS THE SHEPHERD.

when YOU SEE A MAN who lacks ANY GOOD THING + who lacks power with Jesus and the divines you see a deceiver aka AS THE WALKING DEAD from such turn away
    why turn away?
    They have never received the divine power to OVERCOME satan [ as a word of their testimony ] to receive these KINGDOM KEYS AND ITS POWER
    FOR TRUE SUCCESS
    You need to be trained up to OVERCOME your satanic beliefs and personal slavish strongholds first until then = NO KEYS NO POWER.
    [ ONLY TALK]
    Lucy,

Oh there is a famine in the world, a famine of hearing the true word of Yah.

Behold, the days come, saith the Master YAHWEH, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the YAHWEH: Amos 8:11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+LORD%3A&t=KJV

And now I will explain this verse, the last great preaching of the words of Yah were by Messiah and His apostles and disciples, and as I have shown and proven from the scriptures on this forum for the past 5 years they re-quoted the scriptures verbatim in the N.T. because about 85% of the new testament is re-quotes of the O.T. scriptures.

The prominent people you see on TV and many forums are fakes, while they pretend to believe and obey the scriptures, however, they really do not, because they do not speak and teach His words faithfully as He said to do.

How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal/Lord.

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Yahweh. Jeremiah 23:26-28.

And if ye think this is not meaning today, ye better read this: The anger of the YAHWEH shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. Jeremiah 23:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jer&c=23&t=KJV#16

People claiming to be of Yah, yet they speak the words of their own heart or mind, even to the point of contradicting the written true words of Yah, and that famine of speaking the true written words of Yah has been going on for hundreds of years.

the MYSTERY OF LIFE + and famine of the WORD OF LIFE

WHY IS THERE a famine OF THE WORD when the bible is possibly in most homes.????
    it is a mystery.

Since the fall of Adam, the carnal mind of man has been oriented to worship a localized and external God, usually one associated with a physical building or located way out beyond the blue.
    ABBA = Jesus divine father, on the other hand, wants to enter into a union with man that is so intimate that we take on His identity and His character and our physical body becomes His physical body.

To accomplish this, ABBA had to take the creation through a teaching process in which man is being slowly weaned from worship centered around outward things to internal spiritual worship.
    Our Father does this by taking man through a succession of heavens or manifestations of His Glory.
    Before I discuss the three manifestations of God’s Glory that He has unveiled to man, we need to look at the reason for man’s focus on the outward.

We tend to view the casting out of Adam from the Garden of Eden as a “Fall” or downward spiritual movement or, if our thoughts are on a more carnal plane, as a movement out of one location on earth to a less desirable location.
    The expulsion actually involved a change in man’s focus from the internal paradise of God where he enjoyed continual fellowship with his Creator to a focus on the external world of the senses.

This is the world where human intellect and the soulish emotions reign supreme.
    They reign supreme because the throne in man that was once occupied by God is now occupied by man’s carnal intellect which is the anti-christ, that man of sin who opposes God by seeking to always keep God outside of man.

It has been God’s plan since the Fall to return man to the paradise of internal spiritual fellowship, which is heaven, by unfolding the heavenly realm in three stages.
    When God finished with one heaven, or revelation of His Glory, He was ready to move on to the next heaven and woe unto those saints who do not move with Him!
    This is why the scripture speaks of the destruction of the heavens (“For my sword shall be bathed in heaven…” Isa 34:5), or the heavens changing and waxing old as a garment (Heb 1:10-11), or the heavens passing away with a great noise (II Peter 3:10).

The first heaven was contained in the tabernacle in the wilderness.
    It was here that God first manifested His Glory in the midst of His called out people.
    This heaven, even though it was external to man and housed in a physical structure, contained the pattern and foreshadowing of the greater revelation to come.

Man’s carnal intellect had no problem with the first heaven, but all hell broke loose when God unveiled the second heaven or the physical body of Jesus THE Christ.
    The spirit of anti-christ which is within man hates the truth that the Glory of God can be contained in a physical body.

It goes against the grain of the religious mentality and was seen as blasphemy by those, then and now, still inhabiting the first heaven.
    As radical as the revelation of the second heaven was, the carnal mind could still take comfort in the reality that the second heaven was external to man and localized, being confined to one physical body.
    A VERY FALSE rendering of Christianity could spread over the entire globe and the spirit of anti-christ would be relatively unfazed as long as the focus remained on the historical Jesus of the past or the glorified Jesus of the future.
    Either way, the kingdom of the anti-christ within man is untouched.

If the ushering in of the second heaven in the form of the manifestation of God in the individual body of Jesus caused hell to break loose, how much more the manifestation of the third heaven:
    an army of messiahs each one containing the fullness of the Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

The church world now has no problem with the second heaven – the Glory contained in one body 2000 years ago or in a glorified Jesus to be encountered in the afterlife or in the “rapture”.
    But the spirit of anti-christ that rules this religious world will fight tooth and nail against the revelation of the third heaven.
    Why?
    Because the carnal religious intellect of man does not want to surrender the throne and be replaced by the sound mind of Christ. [ the anointing power]
    And so the vast majority of Christians are either hung up on the historical Jesus or waiting for him to appear in the clouds or to meet him at death.

The transition from the second heaven to the third heaven has to occur in order to bring man back into spiritual fellowship with God through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
    The physical body of Jesus was the seed that had to die in order to bring about God’s harvest – which is the manifestation of his Glory in a multi-membered body.

As long as that second heaven walked the earth, we could not come into our inheritance in Abba because the focus would always be on something outside of ourselves.
    If the Light of the world is outside ourselves, then darkness still reigns within us.
    As John the Baptist had to decrease that Jesus might increase, Jesus had to “go away” – He had to die and, after His resurrection, He had to ascend to the heavenlies no longer to walk the earth in His own physical body – so that the revelation of Himself in us might germinate and grow.

That revelation of Himself in us is His “return” or “coming”.
    Jesus gave His life to take away the old heaven that the new heaven in us might be established.
    MEANING = THE ETERNAL LIFE THAT IS in Him CAN BE ATTAINED TO HERE WITHIN HIS EKKLESIA

SO
    UNLESS ye be TAUGHT BY HIS SPIRIT OF LIFE you remain dead in a famine of divisional religion called '' lack of knowledge''.

The mystery of eternal life remains,

AS NOT ALL will understand its secrets,
    After all, there are the 30 60 100 FOLD people, Jesus spoke on
    therefore
    the 30 fail to understand what the 60 know and the 60 fail to understand what the 100 fold know,
    AMEN
    its the 100 fold that yield to the will of the Father BY OVERCOMING ALL THEIR STRONGHOLDS that belong to this world, by not walking in their own carnal mind, but have attained to the new mind - the new Christ power mind via -ways of thinking that Jesus walked in.

The Lord Jesus Christ exemplified the FIRST Commandment:
    loving God FIRST and FOREMOST with all one's strength and being.
    HE lived the life of an 'OVERCOMER'.
    And He set Himself forth as being THE WAY.
    True, He also proclaimed Himself as the 'DOOR'.
    THRU HIM we enter.
    IF we take but a few of His words to the exclusion of many others, then we become like unto satan, the deceiver!

The "way" is the path, which we travel:
    IT IS OUR MODE OF LIFE.
    Wherefore, when Jesus the Christ proclaimed Himself as "THE WAY" - He meant that we must live as He lived by overcoming satan, the worlds values and ideals and our carnal mind by DOING THE WILL OF HIS FATHER.

HE is the 'door' or GATE OF ENTRANCE to that 'way.
    But the individual's zeal, faithfulness and strength upon the 'way' determines how far he gets.

And at the end of the road the portal thru which he leaves 'the Way' here on earth is marked 30, 60, or 100 fold.
    The 30 and 60 are EARTH-based numbers and have nothing to do with 'HEAVEN or eternal immortal life here

The 100-fold only can come into His presence.

100 fold = THE OVERCOMERS

father talks to us thru numbers.
    Wherefore, the 30-fold lack 70 to being 100.
    That is, the number of His Church in its christ 'power' is entirely lacking.

The 60-fold lack 40 to being 100-fold.
    who fail to enter in.,
    these 60-fold LACK that fruitfulness
    Therefore they do not enter the Land of Promise.

Said He:
    The Kingdom of God is as a man casting seed into the ground; he rises day and night while the seed grows, bringing forth first the blade, then the ear and after that the FULL CORN IN THE EAR (Mk 4:26-28).
    Therein we see the parallel between the 30 - 60 and 100-fold.

Had Christ our Lord elucidated the 'mystery' in plain words, or had it elsewhere been set forth for the simple to understand, then it would have ceased to be 'a MYSTERY'.
    Wherefore, it is quite impossible to set it forth in that many words quoted from the Bible.
    That which is fully and authoritatively detailed for all and sundry to understand, remains no longer a 'mystery.'
    But our Lord did not do so, for, the people were "gross and hard of heart" - even as they still are.

Because of that He said to Nicodemus:
    "I have told you of earthly things and you believe not: HOW then could you believe if I were to tell you of heavenly things?" (John 3:12)
    Because of that grossness, they were left in ignorance, and still abide in darkness.

However, the KEYS are clearly set forth in scripture.

IF Jesus could not TELL NICODEMUS aka - THE RULER UNDER THE LAW of

HEAVENLY THINGS. [John 3 v 12]
    WHO CAN HE TELL.?????
    ANSWER
    only those HE HAS CHOOSEN, for many are called, yet few are chosen.
    CHOSEN FOR WHAT?
    TO HAVE THE MYSTERIES REVEALED TO THEM AND IN THEM

[ THE RULER NICODEMUS, BEING UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE THESE heavenly MYSTERIES...until he was converted.
    converted from the Law to the Goodnews]

so WHO ARE '' THE FEW CHOSEN''? THE 100 FOLD PEOPLE who come into His courts and seek HIS GLORY AND BATHE IN IT?

Question

Lucy,

Can you explain and tell me what Messiah really meant by this verse when He spoke to Nicodemus?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5.

what was the real problem for the ruler of the law NICODEMUS

WHO CAME TO JESUS AT NIGHT and later wrote his gospel shedding light on the true happenings before and after Jesus sacrifice,
    This ruler, thought his religion had it all together, Jesus informed him otherwise,.
    the SOLUTION
    Nicodemus HAD TO CANCEL OUT ALL OF his FORMER IDEAS and be fully removed from the former religious experiences he had accepted as a works based system and called a self righteous Pharisee
    Jesus confronted Nicodemus with the most difficult challenge
    How could he start all over, AND go back to the beginning?
    Jesus was telling him that entrance to true salvation was not a matter of
    #1 - adding something to all his efforts,
    #2 - not topping off his religious devotion,
    THE TRUTH
    but rather cancelling everything and starting all over again.
    By calling him to be born again, Jesus challenged this most religious Jew to admit his spiritual bankruptcy and abandon everything he was trusting in for salvation.
    “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”
    BORN OF WATER AND OF SPIRIT = MANY had come up with various explanations, the true one is as follows
    Water and Spirit = spiritual renewal and cleansing

under the law of Moses Nicodemus, could not be SPIRITUALLY RENEWED NOR CLEANSED

a prophecy
    For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.
    Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
    Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
    I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. (Ezek. 36:24–27)
    Jesus continued by further emphasizing that this spiritual cleansing is wholly a work of ABBA our Father, and not the result of human effort: of a law based upon ritual, animal sacrifice and works
    that is the true explanation no other is acceptable.

BTW
    my last 2 posts have been slotted into 4.44 am/ pm time - as I do not know the time in USA when I post I find this very extra-ordinary 4.44 am/pm FOR 2 POST TO BE LOGGED IN at the same time,
    so

The mystery of 4, 44, 444 and 4444.
    The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 4
    The number 4 derives its meaning from creation. On the fourth day of what is called 'creation week' God completed the material universe. On this day he brought into existence our sun, the moon, and all the stars (Genesis 1:14 - 19).
    The number 44 is the number of "chosen people."
    The Number 44 - Birth and Blood
    The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth. Yet 44 is also a double 22.
    The number 22 is the number of the Sons of Light. So the true chosen ones (44) are closely linked to the Sons of Light (22).
    The Number 444 - Perfect Love
    The number 4 in Scripture denotes creative works, and always has reference to the material creation (the four points of the compass), as pertaining to the earth, things "under the sun" (Ecclesiastes), and things terrestrial.
    Multiplied three times represents both abundance and the Divine Hand. Therefore 444 signifies divine and material prosperity

# 4.44 and 44.4

chapters and verses in all the bible books have a special significance.
    [ I remember reading of their significance many years ago on a now defunct site called BAR JONAS]
    I SHALL SEEK THEIR MEANING,

FROM WAYBACK MACHINE I FOUND

https://web.archive.org/web/20010208.../barsjona.org/

SO I WILL TRY TO LOCATE bible chap/verses #4.44 AND #44.4 PROPHETIC INFORMATION revealed to this group