Thread: Feast - 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Feast - 2018

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy Feast! I wish you all could be with us at this ranch; although, our capacity for numbers would be very small. I wish I had the ability to post photos of the villa in which we are staying. Perhaps, my Brother, ImAHebrew will post pictures from his Samsung Note 9 or his I Pad. I do not know a whole lot about that sort of thing, but ImAHebrew does because of the very expensive homes which he supervises in the building process. I benefit directly because I am blessed to receive his hand me downs as he upgrades his communication devices.

Yesterday, I was blessed to be able to speak again to our small group. I guess most would think of it as a sermon, but our speeches to each other often very quickly turn into discussions in which all are invited to participate should they so desire. We love that freedom of speech that has always been practiced and appreciated within A Church of God. I also really enjoy singing the hymns from the old purple hymnal (1974) of the Worldwide Church of God.

Hyssop went to Jamaica to keep the Feast with COGWA with his family, and he and his wife will shortly be going to Israel to visit with friends living there. Someday perhaps I will be blessed to visit Israel. Anyways, enjoy the Feast Everyone.

Thanking in advance anyone that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

the cult

THE CULT DEMANDS TOTAL OBEDIENCE.

http://hwarmstrong.com/blog/tag/feast-of-tabernacles/

the plain truth~~~ without Herbert Armstrong's opinions and dictates from his cultish religion.
    Jesus on the feast of tabernacles = a feast under the law of Moses.

john 7 v 7
    7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.
    8 You go to the festival.
    I am not[b] going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”
    9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.
    this festival under Jesus teaching was never compulsory
    10 However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.
    11 Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”
    Jesus Teaches at the Festival
    14 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.
    15 The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?”
    THE PLAIN TRUTH
    16 Jesus answered,
    “My teaching is not my own.
    It comes from the one who sent me.

17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

JESUS was not teaching the law of Moses but teaching from HIS FATHER = saying.
    Jesus did not come from the god of Moses…. as HE CLEARLY SAYS SO

28 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    [B]“Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    I am not here on My own authority, but He who sent Me is true.
    You do not know Him,

29 but I know Him because I am from Him and He sent Me.”
    so the ONE who send Jesus = is true~ all others NOT TRUE ~~~

THE TRUTH IS # 37 = numerics for Jesus and His lordship and truth

37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice,
    “Let anyone who is thirsty come to Me and drink.
    38 Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”[c]
    39 By this He meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive.
    Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
    RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS WOULD FLOW OUT FROM HIS BELIEVERS.
    the living water of eternal life from which there is no law and never any condemnation

LIVING WATERS do you have them flowing in your life?
    do you have the outflow of kindness to all, as service to others, or do you still resent other kin/neighbours because they have upset you
    do you have meekness outflowing to all in your service to others or so you talk and boast - a boaster//bragger belongs to satan.
    do you have longsuffering as a friend, or do you have a short fuse of anger and hatreds to others
    do you have His love for all men, offering kindly support for those in need and a helping hand to all oppressed and lack of good things.
    do you have faith, to walk as the Saviour did, by living in vanity but never a partaker of its values and fixes
    do you have the joy - the divine joy, of heavenly blessings received and answered prayers

THE FESTIVAL was never about the Law of MOSES = that law that failed, the LIVING WATERS outflowing in people tests.

Unbelief of the Jewish Leaders
    45 Finally the temple guards went back to the chief priests and the Pharisees, who asked them, “Why didn’t you bring him in?”
    46 “No one ever spoke the way this man does,” the guards replied.
    THE RESULTS OF THE LAW = VERSUS = THE LIVNG WATERS.
    47 “You mean he has deceived you also?” the Pharisees retorted.
    48 “Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed in him?
    49 No!
    But this mob that knows nothing of the law—there is a curse on them.
    JESUS WAS NOT TEACHING ON THE LAW OF MOSES.

John 7 (14-36), we saw that Jesus, as a truth teller, upset the authorities by challenging them to stop looking at the law of Moses and start questioning their assumptions and expanding their horizons into THE TRUTH.
    We see the conflicting opinions of the crowds.
    We see the opposition of the LEADERS
    We even see the return of Nicodemus THE CONVERT FROM THE LAW TO THE GOOD NEWS

UNJOIN your cult dear Spying
    allow the greatest of all blessings aka = THOSE LIVING WATERS to flow from your soul.
    if you do not YOU WILL DIE IN SIN.... because you will fail to keep 613 laws perfectly.

stop playing church spying=it will kill you
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

the cults = 30000+ OF THEM = A HOUSE DIVIDED

Time to clean up after those Armstrongites!

Cult's
    Empty Promises
    September 29, 2018
    Herbert Armstrong wrote a lot of booklets which made promises — actual and implied.
    When we go back through and review the booklets he and his staff wrote in the light of what has actually happened, it is clear that the great swelling promises and prognostications were profoundly empty.
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

the plain truth~~~ without Herbert Armstrong's opinions and dictates from his cultish religion.

john 7 v 7

the living water of eternal life from which there is no law and never any condemnation

do you have the outflow of kindness to all, as service to others, or do you still resent other kin/neighbours because they have upset you
    do you have meekness outflowing to all in your service to others or so you talk and boast - a boaster//bragger belongs to satan.
    do you have longsuffering as a friend, or do you have a short fuse of anger and hatreds to others
    do you have His love for all men, offering kindly support for those in need and a helping hand to all oppressed and lack of good things.
    do you have faith, to walk as the Saviour did, by living in vanity but never a partaker of its values and fixes
    do you have the joy - the divine joy, of heavenly blessings received and answered prayers

THE FESTIVAL was never about the Law of MOSES = that law that failed, the LIVING WATERS outflowing in people tests.

John 7 (14-36), we saw that Jesus, as a truth teller, upset the authorities by challenging them to stop looking at the law of Moses and start questioning their assumptions and expanding their horizons into THE TRUTH.

allow the greatest of all blessings aka = THOSE LIVING WATERS to flow from your soul.
    if you do not YOU WILL DIE IN SIN.... because you will fail to keep 613 laws perfectly.

28 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    [B]“Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    I am not here on My own authority, but He who sent Me is true.
    You do not know Him,
    29 but I know Him because I am from Him and He sent Me.”
    Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    If they knew Him and where He is from God as Christ said; then Christ was recognizing their God, you twist the Bible verses to conform to Jesus did not come from the god of Moses…. as HE CLEARLY SAYS SO which is your own mind's idol image, and Christ never said your words, your a lying deceiver.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Who were they worshipping in vain?

Christ said in Mark 7:7, Matt.15:9.
    Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
    If Christ was not Yah then why were they worshipping Him? As I have said; your idol mind's nonsense knows no bounds.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

those looking for the true answers you will not find them in 30000 christian cults

for 2000yrs these CULTS HAVE THRIVED on
    lack of knowledge,
    ignorant people/clergy misconception
    lies
    false prophets
    and other assorted satanic angels posing as real.

the corrupted BBL [ bible] contains some truth but not all = JESUS ALONE IS THE TRUTH PERSON and no other
    those who push the law of moses/commandments and remain UNDER the heathen gods, satan and his powerful demons = and produce the same fruits of chaos hatreds death and destructions to all.

54b8f932bb50647b4eb50fbe170c2a27.jpg
    THE HIVE MIND = a mind that does not think for itself but is programmed to be plugged into the religious MATRIX.

THE CLERGY from 33ad= ''taught and eye for an eye'' = that makes the whole world blind
    Jesus-Holding-A-Gun-Christians-and-Guns.jpg

the SATANISTS = perverts of every kind rule over the religious roosts and the plugged in adore them
    mATRIX.jpg

all there vying for your adoration~~~~~
    and you [poor sheep] fail to understand the grave you live in and the sewerage you swim in.

another sad factor is...
    In his excellent book The True Believer, Eric Hoffer points out that lunatic-fringe organizations can always find members, usually from the ranks of the dispossessed, the unwanted, and the hopeless.
    21034499_10207841772316758_6368811043808622911_n.jpg

for 2000yrs these CULTS HAVE THRIVED on
    lack of knowledge,
    ignorant people/clergy misconception
    lies
    false prophets
    and other assorted satanic angels posing as real.

the corrupted BBL [ bible] contains some truth but not all = JESUS ALONE IS THE TRUTH PERSON and no other
    those who push the law of moses/commandments and remain UNDER the heathen gods, satan and his powerful demons = and produce the same fruits of chaos hatreds death and destructions to all.

54b8f932bb50647b4eb50fbe170c2a27.jpg
    THE HIVE MIND = a mind that does not think for itself but is programmed to be plugged into the religious MATRIX.

THE CLERGY from 33ad= ''taught and eye for an eye'' = that makes the whole world blind
    Jesus-Holding-A-Gun-Christians-and-Guns.jpg

the SATANISTS = perverts of every kind rule over the religious roosts and the plugged in adore them
    mATRIX.jpg

all there vying for your adoration~~~~~
    and you [poor sheep] fail to understand the grave you live in and the sewerage you swim in.
    It is readily apparent that your swimming in your own mind's sewer and pushing Satan the devils disobedient agenda as Jezebel also did.

Lucy, why are you so confused?

john 7 v 7

Lucy, this is Ken/ImAHebrew (I am using Spying's computer), and i must say, you are so confused. Yeshua stated that He desired to EAT the Passover, and even told His Disciples to PREPARE the Passover, yet YOU SAY, He would never keep any Feast from the Law of Moses. Yeshua also BEGAN with Moses in explaining the things concerning Himself, yet YOU SAY, the Law is evil and should not be listened to. Why are you so confused? BTW, why was the man born blind from birth? Ken
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Lucy, this is Ken/ImAHebrew (I am using Spying's computer), and i must say, you are so confused. Yeshua stated that He desired to EAT the Passover, and even told His Disciples to PREPARE the Passover, yet YOU SAY, He would never keep any Feast from the Law of Moses. Yeshua also BEGAN with Moses in explaining the things concerning Himself, yet YOU SAY, the Law is evil and should not be listened to. Why are you so confused? BTW, why was the man born blind from birth? Ken
    Do you really believe that she is going to answer your questions? She accuses us of picking and choosing from the law; and all the while she picks and chooses verses from the New Testament that goes along with her idol mind.

religious opinions versus THE TRUTH

2000 YRS after the revelation OF THE GOOD NEWS was given to Peter and what do we have?
    We have .....COMING FORTH FROM THE BIBLE...…
    these fruits

horrendous division,
    terrible war amongst brethren,
    strife of every kind.
    sects and functions of religious effort more than ever before.
    Thousands of denominations in the Christian world.
    Millions of doctrines.
    Billions upon Billions of slanted views of who Jesus really is.

Out of all this FATHER does a miracle.
    He calls out the Overcomer unto Himself and puts them in their closet of prayer.

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! =hello Spying

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! = hello Ken

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! = hello Elijah/peach/guyguy [sox puppets]
    ----------------------------------------------
    Repentance from wars of words!
    Repentance from division and sectarian thinking!
    Repentance from our own thought nature!
    Repentance from being ‘separated’ from ABBA because of blasphemous thinking in our old denominational views!

You do not see the nominal Christian having to repent of being a part of a church!
    I HAVE ALREADY REPENTED from the sewer of a fruitless religious belief making for a fruitless life in christ

There is not in the earth at this time one single denomination that has it right.
    They are all contrary to this true gospel delivered to Peter.
    Instead of inclusion they are exclusionists and are masters of it.

Instead of continuing in repentance and cessation from dead works and of having faith towards Jesus and Father for the salvation of all and the restitution of all they have secret clubs who hold a special corner in Heaven just for their cause.
    Instead of laying down their lives for the sake of the Gospel they are adamantly defending their system of belief as being the only one that will survive the coming of the Lord.

From all of this we as Overcomers are told to ‘turn away’.
    = COME OUT SPYING from your indoctrinated IDEAS from H Armstrong
    = COME OUT KEN from your own faux Hebrew roots views
    = COME OUT Elijah/peach/guyguy FROM YOUR verse quoting without real understanding

WARNING
    From beyond this border of self justification we are instructed to ‘deliver ourselves through repentance’.
    For we have much more ahead of us that we will need to repent of before we see the fullness of the Lord come into our lives as vessels FIT for the Master’s use.

CONT.........SPYING KEN ELIJAH [+sox puppets]

Go then to the REAL FATHER in prayer and ask for this rebuke to come to you.
    Ask Him to correct whatever is left in your heart and do so with your eyes lifted up to view Him alone when you ask.
    Ask boldly.
    Ask willingly.
    Ask with the thought that you wish to exchange your thinking for His.
    For I have prophesied that the blood of Jesus will flow in your very veins.
    That means that your very thoughts will also be ONLY His.
    Your very will shall be ONLY His.
    Your very function in your body glorified will still be a body yielded ONLY TO HIM. Ah!

His Army is magnificent!
    It is the answer of the Lord to a dying creation!
    It is His conclusion to this second world and to the beginning of the third that is now coming.
    The Army of the Lord is the ways and means by which the Spirit of the Lord will flow!
    ! REPENT AND THEN LEARN to be an OVERCOMER THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THIS CALLING!
    REPENT THAT YOU MIGHT BE ONE IN THE PURPOSE OF THE SAVIOUR!

2000 YRS after the revelation OF THE GOOD NEWS was given to Peter and what do we have?
    We have .....COMING FORTH FROM THE BIBLE...…
    these fruits

horrendous division,
    terrible war amongst brethren,
    strife of every kind.
    sects and functions of religious effort more than ever before.
    Thousands of denominations in the Christian world.
    Millions of doctrines.
    Billions upon Billions of slanted views of who Jesus really is.

Out of all this FATHER does a miracle.
    He calls out the Overcomer unto Himself and puts them in their closet of prayer.

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! =hello Spying

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! = hello Ken

In so doing He requires not just repentance over the flesh nature, but repentance from being a part of man’s assembly! = hello Elijah/peach/guyguy [sox puppets]
    ----------------------------------------------
    Repentance from wars of words!
    Repentance from division and sectarian thinking!
    Repentance from our own thought nature!
    Repentance from being ‘separated’ from ABBA because of blasphemous thinking in our old denominational views!

You do not see the nominal Christian having to repent of being a part of a church!
    I HAVE ALREADY REPENTED from the sewer of a fruitless religious belief making for a fruitless life in christ

There is not in the earth at this time one single denomination that has it right.
    They are all contrary to this true gospel delivered to Peter.
    Instead of inclusion they are exclusionists and are masters of it.

Instead of continuing in repentance and cessation from dead works and of having faith towards Jesus and Father for the salvation of all and the restitution of all they have secret clubs who hold a special corner in Heaven just for their cause.
    Instead of laying down their lives for the sake of the Gospel they are adamantly defending their system of belief as being the only one that will survive the coming of the Lord.

From all of this we as Overcomers are told to ‘turn away’.
    = COME OUT SPYING from your indoctrinated IDEAS from H Armstrong
    = COME OUT KEN from your own faux Hebrew roots views
    = COME OUT Elijah/peach/guyguy FROM YOUR verse quoting without real understanding

WARNING
    From beyond this border of self justification we are instructed to ‘deliver ourselves through repentance’.
    For we have much more ahead of us that we will need to repent of before we see the fullness of the Lord come into our lives as vessels FIT for the Master’s use.
    Christ and the apostles all address what sin really is and to repent of sinning; and you never do, you will only put forth your own mind's opinion of it, and not Christ nor His apostles own words on the meaning of sin.

The LORD Yah's laws identify 2 things; your sin which is missing the mark of divine law, and the standard of divine perfection, and since you rebel against it, then you have no divine perfection.