Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast - 2018

Thumbs up Feast - 2018

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy Feast! I wish you all could be with us at this ranch; although, our capacity for numbers would be very small. I wish I had the ability to post photos of the villa in which we are staying. Perhaps, my Brother, ImAHebrew will post pictures from his Samsung Note 9 or his I Pad. I do not know a whole lot about that sort of thing, but ImAHebrew does because of the very expensive homes which he supervises in the building process. I benefit directly because I am blessed to receive his hand me downs as he upgrades his communication devices.

Yesterday, I was blessed to be able to speak again to our small group. I guess most would think of it as a sermon, but our speeches to each other often very quickly turn into discussions in which all are invited to participate should they so desire. We love that freedom of speech that has always been practiced and appreciated within A Church of God. I also really enjoy singing the hymns from the old purple hymnal (1974) of the Worldwide Church of God.

Hyssop went to Jamaica to keep the Feast with COGWA with his family, and he and his wife will shortly be going to Israel to visit with friends living there. Someday perhaps I will be blessed to visit Israel. Anyways, enjoy the Feast Everyone.

Thanking in advance anyone that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

the cult

THE CULT DEMANDS TOTAL OBEDIENCE.

http://hwarmstrong.com/blog/tag/feast-of-tabernacles/

the plain truth~~~ without Herbert Armstrong's opinions and dictates from his cultish religion.
    Jesus on the feast of tabernacles = a feast under the law of Moses.

john 7 v 7
    7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.
    8 You go to the festival.
    I am not[b] going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”
    9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.
    this festival under Jesus teaching was never compulsory
    10 However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.
    11 Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”
    Jesus Teaches at the Festival
    14 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.
    15 The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?”
    THE PLAIN TRUTH
    16 Jesus answered,
    “My teaching is not my own.
    It comes from the one who sent me.

17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

JESUS was not teaching the law of Moses but teaching from HIS FATHER = saying.
    Jesus did not come from the god of Moses…. as HE CLEARLY SAYS SO

28 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    [B]“Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    I am not here on My own authority, but He who sent Me is true.
    You do not know Him,

29 but I know Him because I am from Him and He sent Me.”
    so the ONE who send Jesus = is true~ all others NOT TRUE ~~~

THE TRUTH IS # 37 = numerics for Jesus and His lordship and truth

37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice,
    “Let anyone who is thirsty come to Me and drink.
    38 Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”[c]
    39 By this He meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive.
    Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
    RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS WOULD FLOW OUT FROM HIS BELIEVERS.
    the living water of eternal life from which there is no law and never any condemnation

LIVING WATERS do you have them flowing in your life?
    do you have the outflow of kindness to all, as service to others, or do you still resent other kin/neighbours because they have upset you
    do you have meekness outflowing to all in your service to others or so you talk and boast - a boaster//bragger belongs to satan.
    do you have longsuffering as a friend, or do you have a short fuse of anger and hatreds to others
    do you have His love for all men, offering kindly support for those in need and a helping hand to all oppressed and lack of good things.
    do you have faith, to walk as the Saviour did, by living in vanity but never a partaker of its values and fixes
    do you have the joy - the divine joy, of heavenly blessings received and answered prayers

THE FESTIVAL was never about the Law of MOSES = that law that failed, the LIVING WATERS outflowing in people tests.

Unbelief of the Jewish Leaders
    45 Finally the temple guards went back to the chief priests and the Pharisees, who asked them, “Why didn’t you bring him in?”
    46 “No one ever spoke the way this man does,” the guards replied.
    THE RESULTS OF THE LAW = VERSUS = THE LIVNG WATERS.
    47 “You mean he has deceived you also?” the Pharisees retorted.
    48 “Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed in him?
    49 No!
    But this mob that knows nothing of the law—there is a curse on them.
    JESUS WAS NOT TEACHING ON THE LAW OF MOSES.

John 7 (14-36), we saw that Jesus, as a truth teller, upset the authorities by challenging them to stop looking at the law of Moses and start questioning their assumptions and expanding their horizons into THE TRUTH.
    We see the conflicting opinions of the crowds.
    We see the opposition of the LEADERS
    We even see the return of Nicodemus THE CONVERT FROM THE LAW TO THE GOOD NEWS

UNJOIN your cult dear Spying
    allow the greatest of all blessings aka = THOSE LIVING WATERS to flow from your soul.
    if you do not YOU WILL DIE IN SIN.... because you will fail to keep 613 laws perfectly.

stop playing church spying=it will kill you
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

the cults = 30000+ OF THEM = A HOUSE DIVIDED

Time to clean up after those Armstrongites!

Cult's
    Empty Promises
    September 29, 2018
    Herbert Armstrong wrote a lot of booklets which made promises — actual and implied.
    When we go back through and review the booklets he and his staff wrote in the light of what has actually happened, it is clear that the great swelling promises and prognostications were profoundly empty.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE CULT DEMANDS TOTAL OBEDIENCE.

http://hwarmstrong.com/blog/tag/feast-of-tabernacles/

the plain truth~~~ without Herbert Armstrong's opinions and dictates from his cultish religion.
    Jesus on the feast of tabernacles = a feast under the law of Moses.

john 7 v 7

this festival under Jesus teaching was never compulsory

JESUS was not teaching the law of Moses but teaching from HIS FATHER = saying.

so the ONE who send Jesus = is true~ all others NOT TRUE ~~~

THE TRUTH IS # 37 = numerics for Jesus and His lordship and truth

RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS WOULD FLOW OUT FROM HIS BELIEVERS.
    the living water of eternal life from which there is no law and never any condemnation

LIVING WATERS do you have them flowing in your life?
    do you have the outflow of kindness to all, as service to others, or do you still resent other kin/neighbours because they have upset you
    do you have meekness outflowing to all in your service to others or so you talk and boast - a boaster//bragger belongs to satan.
    do you have longsuffering as a friend, or do you have a short fuse of anger and hatreds to others
    do you have His love for all men, offering kindly support for those in need and a helping hand to all oppressed and lack of good things.
    do you have faith, to walk as the Saviour did, by living in vanity but never a partaker of its values and fixes
    do you have the joy - the divine joy, of heavenly blessings received and answered prayers

THE FESTIVAL was never about the Law of MOSES = that law that failed, the LIVING WATERS outflowing in people tests.

THE RESULTS OF THE LAW = VERSUS = THE LIVNG WATERS.

JESUS WAS NOT TEACHING ON THE LAW OF MOSES.

John 7 (14-36), we saw that Jesus, as a truth teller, upset the authorities by challenging them to stop looking at the law of Moses and start questioning their assumptions and expanding their horizons into THE TRUTH.
    We see the conflicting opinions of the crowds.
    We see the opposition of the LEADERS
    We even see the return of Nicodemus THE CONVERT FROM THE LAW TO THE GOOD NEWS

UNJOIN your cult dear Spying
    allow the greatest of all blessings aka = THOSE LIVING WATERS to flow from your soul.
    if you do not YOU WILL DIE IN SIN.... because you will fail to keep 613 laws perfectly.

stop playing church spying=it will kill you

28 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    [B]“Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    I am not here on My own authority, but He who sent Me is true.
    You do not know Him,
    29 but I know Him because I am from Him and He sent Me.”
    Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out,
    Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from.
    If they knew Him and where He is from God as Christ said; then Christ was recognizing their God, you twist the Bible verses to conform to Jesus did not come from the god of Moses…. as HE CLEARLY SAYS SO which is your own mind's idol image, and Christ never said your words, your a lying deceiver.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Who were they worshipping in vain?

Christ said in Mark 7:7, Matt.15:9.
    Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
    If Christ was not Yah then why were they worshipping Him? As I have said; your idol mind's nonsense knows no bounds.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

those looking for the true answers you will not find them in 30000 christian cults

for 2000yrs these CULTS HAVE THRIVED on
    lack of knowledge,
    ignorant people/clergy misconception
    lies
    false prophets
    and other assorted satanic angels posing as real.

the corrupted BBL [ bible] contains some truth but not all = JESUS ALONE IS THE TRUTH PERSON and no other
    those who push the law of moses/commandments and remain UNDER the heathen gods, satan and his powerful demons = and produce the same fruits of chaos hatreds death and destructions to all.

54b8f932bb50647b4eb50fbe170c2a27.jpg
    THE HIVE MIND = a mind that does not think for itself but is programmed to be plugged into the religious MATRIX.

THE CLERGY from 33ad= ''taught and eye for an eye'' = that makes the whole world blind
    Jesus-Holding-A-Gun-Christians-and-Guns.jpg

the SATANISTS = perverts of every kind rule over the religious roosts and the plugged in adore them
    mATRIX.jpg

all there vying for your adoration~~~~~
    and you [poor sheep] fail to understand the grave you live in and the sewerage you swim in.

another sad factor is...
    In his excellent book The True Believer, Eric Hoffer points out that lunatic-fringe organizations can always find members, usually from the ranks of the dispossessed, the unwanted, and the hopeless.
    21034499_10207841772316758_6368811043808622911_n.jpg

for 2000yrs these CULTS HAVE THRIVED on
    lack of knowledge,
    ignorant people/clergy misconception
    lies
    false prophets
    and other assorted satanic angels posing as real.

the corrupted BBL [ bible] contains some truth but not all = JESUS ALONE IS THE TRUTH PERSON and no other
    those who push the law of moses/commandments and remain UNDER the heathen gods, satan and his powerful demons = and produce the same fruits of chaos hatreds death and destructions to all.

54b8f932bb50647b4eb50fbe170c2a27.jpg
    THE HIVE MIND = a mind that does not think for itself but is programmed to be plugged into the religious MATRIX.

THE CLERGY from 33ad= ''taught and eye for an eye'' = that makes the whole world blind
    Jesus-Holding-A-Gun-Christians-and-Guns.jpg

the SATANISTS = perverts of every kind rule over the religious roosts and the plugged in adore them
    mATRIX.jpg

all there vying for your adoration~~~~~
    and you [poor sheep] fail to understand the grave you live in and the sewerage you swim in.
    It is readily apparent that your swimming in your own mind's sewer and pushing Satan the devils disobedient agenda as Jezebel also did.

Jn.1:1-11.
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    You portend to believe John in John 10:10 and John 11 then you will deny what John wrote above; that Christ was God and with God the Father, and that Christ was the Creator of the world, and this is whom they worshipped, and you in reality deny both God the Father and God the Son.

religious Mafia = CULT LIVING

but - the same old same old stagant news wears the soul out

CONFESSION TIME
    There is such a thing as over stimulation
    The constant bombardment of potential prophetic fulfillment raises adrenaline levels, but at some point the body just plain wears out after decades of impact to the endocrine system.
    The pancreas, pituitary, thyroid and adrenals just don’t continue at the same levels of production over time when they are abused.
    Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production diminishes.

With Armstrongism, the additional impact of alcoholism also has devastating effects on the body of the Armstrongite.
    You can’t just abuse your body with delusions and false prophecies without paying the price.
    Your get up and go will have gotten up and be gone.
    conscioushumanenergy217_02.jpg

The only real viable solution to this problem is to leave the stressors causing it.
    Unfortunately, cult living is addictive.
    Every day requires a new fix.
    Every year that goes by, the doses have to get greater and greater.
    As a religious junkie, you have to pay more and more to your dealer and it never delivers the same high.
    Never.

beware-of-dogma.jpg

but - the same old same old stagant news wears the soul out

CONFESSION TIME
    There is such a thing as over stimulation
    The constant bombardment of potential prophetic fulfillment raises adrenaline levels, but at some point the body just plain wears out after decades of impact to the endocrine system.
    The pancreas, pituitary, thyroid and adrenals just don’t continue at the same levels of production over time when they are abused.
    Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production diminishes.

With Armstrongism, the additional impact of alcoholism also has devastating effects on the body of the Armstrongite.
    You can’t just abuse your body with delusions and false prophecies without paying the price.
    Your get up and go will have gotten up and be gone.
    conscioushumanenergy217_02.jpg
    The only real viable solution to this problem is to leave the stressors causing it.
    Unfortunately, cult living is addictive.
    Every day requires a new fix.
    Every year that goes by, the doses have to get greater and greater.
    As a religious junkie, you have to pay more and more to your dealer and it never delivers the same high.
    Never.
    You must be a Roman Catholic too. https://www.google.com/search?q=CONF...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

going to the feast???? was it all love joy peace OR trauma and debt?

the fruit
    what I find interesting is THE COMMENTS from the ''religious captives'' to their religious Mafia bosses!

the comments are in indication of the MOOD of these pew people LOCKED into a Mafia style system.

The listing of all the hundreds of Church of God Feast of Tabernacles sites around the world.
    The sad thing about this list is the numerous sites of separate Churches of God that are really close to each other.
    Certain groups publicly forbid their members from attending or associating with the other groups close by.

THIS CULTure = flows onto the pews, as they too copy ''the eye for an eye mentality'' Jesus said DONT DO IT

COMMENT

We spent decades in the Worldwide Church of God mocking the hundreds and hundreds of various church denominations of the world.
    Now that bitter vehemence has come back to bite the Church of God in their holy self-righteous posteriors.
    The Churches of God are divided into hundreds and hundreds of factions and personality groups that despise each other.
    If these sad people cannot get along in the present world why would ANYONE want to be a part of their "kingdom's to come?

have you heard of ''Pavlov's dog''?,
    It is conditioned to respond to questions in a certain way, regardless of the specific question asked.
    The men at the top of the COG organizations are so deeply flawed (as in worse than normal people) they are trained to not answer- with an question.

Many have studied a number of other books about the Feasts, and realized that -- contrary to what Armstrong said -- theologians have known about them for centuries, understood their purpose and meaning, and recognized that according to scripture they, like the Sabbath, 613 laws , inc the commandments, the rituals, the sacrifices ALL were fulfilled in Jesus the Christ power.
    It wasn't a struggle to come to that conclusion.
    It was quite plain.

the real sad sad truth~~~~~Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
    Ahhh!
    Do you have "Feast Fever," brethren?
    That time of year when "God's People" gather to look forward to the millennial reign of Christ when the whole world will be at peace?

The lion will bury the hatchet and lay down with the lamb, and all that jazz?
    The Feast is a type, symbolizing the coming utopia when all men will dwell together in perfect unity, which we observe to be reminded of God's plan for us and to "get a foretaste" of the future.

And yet, even at those times of year when they're busy telling themselves these nice bedtime stories, they can't bury the hatchet for so much as one minute.
    They're totally relentless in the prosecution of their wars with each other.
    Peace?
    Harmony?
    Love?
    Unity?
    And let the other guy win?
    Not on your life!
    If this counts as a foretaste, then they're looking forward to a time that's not any different from the way the world already is now!
    Some plan!

The greatest irony of it all is that the irony of it all is totally lost on them.

escape religion as the net of death while ye can.....

The idea that the NT god is the same as the OT god is ludicrous.
    There are many gods in the O T bible and I find all of them repugnant.
    CONSIDER
    When your own moral standards are higher than the O.T. gods of the bible, its time to reevaluate your belief system.
    solution
    We all need some real life JESUS reconciliation programme towards us and The Father's divine MIND CANDY imparted~~~~
    yeshua.jpg

the fakeness continues
    the feasts = ALL SO SUPERFICIAL.
    COMMENT
    . In the stifling totalitarian environment of the Worldwide Church of God, it was completely different.
    At the Feast, one could easily become lost among the thousands of strangers.
    One could make friends, but how deep a friendship can one develop in seven days, and how many of these friendships lasted beyond the Feast?
    I collected dozens of addresses from people I met at the Feast, and I fully intended to correspond with all of them, but when I got home and got back into my routine, it was easy to forget about the addresses.
    On the few occasions that I did write, half the time I didn’t receive responses.
    Of those who did reply, I never recall sending a second letter. I just didn’t have anything to say to people who were essentially strangers. The relationships developed at the Feast were always superficial.
    After a few years I didn’t bother asking people for their addresses because I knew I wouldn’t bother writing to them.
    In spite of their admonitions to the membership, ministers were among the unfriendliest of church members.
    In one sermon shortly after I started attending the WCG, my first pastor explained why he didn’t socialize with lay members – if he got too friendly with them, they wouldn’t respect his authority.
    “Familiarity breeds a certain amount of disrespect,” he said.
    Ministers, with few exceptions, maintained an arms length relationship with lay members as a matter of policy.
    At the Feast of Tabernacles, ministers socialized with other ministers.
    When you saw them dining in restaurants, they dined not with lonely lay members, but with other ministers, usually their chums from Ambassador College.
    The ministers segregated themselves from lay members by staying in the best hotels and dining in the most expensive restaurants.
    The ordinary member couldn’t afford to patronize these establishments, but the ministers could because of the generous festival allowance they received from church headquarters.

246de555cdc44a47080f0e3e62841518.jpg

The church didn’t love its members.
    It accepted them only if the members gave unquestioning obedience to Herbert W. Armstrong and his ministerial minions.
    If we had an opinion that differed from Herbert and his stooges, we became persona non grata.
    The church wasn’t a family.
    It didn’t feel like a family, look like a family and behave like a family.
    Members weren’t treated as family.

The Feast of Tabernacles was a phony family gathering, with a phony family and phony joy.
    Everything about the Feast was a put-on.

is there a voice who will stand up for Jesus and HIS faithful ministry to the sad the broken and the lost.?

ITS ABOUT YOUR ''TOTAL SURRENDER'' = to the CULT

After becoming a member, the new adherent finds the real pressure is on.
    He begins attending church services under Armstrong’s local pastors.

This NEW CONVERT, with an attitude of TOTAL SURRENDER, now sits at the feet of a man who teaches him he must give a full tenth of his gross annual income to the church. [/b]
    This TOTALLY SURRENDERED convert later finds there is another TITHE to be devoted to religious causes.
    Then later he discovers still another TITHE to be devoted to religious causes.
    And then finally a TITHE of the TITHE.

This may sound a bit bewildering but little by little it is accepted and practiced.
    Suffice it to say that the member in Armstrong’s church will earmark between 25 and 30 percent of his gross annual income for religious purposes.
    Now,
    take a look at the final ingredient in the CENTER FILL of Armstrong’s gold-getting sandwich.

Yes, there’s more!
    It is yet another special co-worker letter which goes to Armstrong’s members.
    It is from these letters he fleeces about 75 percent of his total receipts.

Take a look now at his letters to the group from which he receives the other 75 percent – those members who have surrendered TOTALLY!

Following are direct quotes from letters written to this select group:
    1) (Member Letter – March 2, 1967)
    “You KNOW that we are on a SEVEN YEAR (or longer) building program, that began less than four years ago, and has three or more years yet to go.
    And yet, YOU BRETHREN, who call yourselves GOD’S PEOPLE, have dwindled down to about HALF the amount of SPECIAL OFFERINGS for the BUILDING FUND you were sending in a year ago – though there are 30 percent more of us!
    “THINK OF IT! How ASHAMED God must be with His Church!

[2]“LISTEN, Brethren – and listen HARD!
    Learn a LESSON that may save you from the Lake of Fire.
    MANY who DO have the ability (to give) are GUILTY BEFORE GOD of shirking – of letting the SATANIC attitude of GET fill their minds .
    The only reward, later, will be DEATH in the LAKE OF FIRE!”

[3] (Member Letter – May 5, 1969)
    “Now about the annual Holy Day offerings . .
    Brethren I wonder if that (what you have done) is not doing almost exactly what Ananias and Sapphira did!
    They professed that they put in the amount they sold their property for.
    Peter said THEY LIED to THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    They DROPPED DEAD!
    If YOU profess that what you put in the Holy Day offering is a SPECIAL HOLY DAY OFFERING, when it is only a regular offering, is not that about the same thing?
    Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ I say I WOULD BE AFRAID to do such a thing!”

MILLIONS OF IGNORANT PEOPLE suffered under this religious shark.
    BE WARNED - be warned of anyone who dictates to you that you fall back into the law of Moses and its rituals.................. = deadly advice
    Jesus and His Father = “My sons and my daughters how could you have conceived that I could have been behind wars deceptions violence chaos of this magnitude?
    How could you have allowed your heart to lead into perceiving that I would ever bring about this evil upon this world?

the religious ''' ART OF FLEECING''' the flock

That O.T. scripture says:
    'Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house, and try me now in this, says the LORD of hosts, If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.' Malachi 3:10.
    What your so called pastor neglects to quote is the scripture that mentions tithing in NT scriptures, where Jesus pointed out that it was not a weighty matter of the law.
    Then we have the book of Hebrews which states
    'The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.'
    If they demand from you tithes, then it stands to reason that they also must insist that you keep the rest of the law.
    'Whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.' James 2:10
    so, why are the WWCofG not stoning adulterers?
    Why are they not executing homosexuals, or killing Sabbath violators, or restoring sacrifices?

hmmm = the stupidity of ignorance is astounding.
    the TRUTH
    The answer is, they are essentially picking and choosing as to the convenience of keeping the law
    *caution is needed*
    WHY?
    Don't pick something that will attract the ire of the authorities.
    No they won't do that.
    But what they will do is to convince the membership that they must obey the law
    by tithing,
    refrain from eating biblically unclean foods and
    keeping those holy days that really are pagan in origin.
    hmmm
    ask Spying Elijah/sox puppets/peach/guyguy and Ken.
    they are converts to some parts of the law of Moses