Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast - 2018

Spying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me:

"I did not write that I had no spiritual understanding these are your words;"

Yes, indeed, those are my words to you. You and EliYah and in some respects Lucy, have absolutely no understanding as to why the Man of John 9 was born blind.

A Church of God has been blessed with a great deal of spiritual understanding by our Messiah Yahushua, and John 9 is one of the very best. We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.

In my humble opinion, the man born blind is similar to the spiritual significance of the Blood. There are some things that we will not reveal publicly. So, if you desire to learn these secrets, then make a trip to Missouri and travel down Weis to my home or travel to Crescent and humbly ask either myself or ImAHebrew to explain these things to you.

Thanking you in advance should you show up at our doors, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    U ask others questions and expect them to answer U; but when your asked to explain then U play childish games of secrets.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Exclamation "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Hi Lucy,

May I copy and use your reply to EliYah found on page 3 of the EliYah-Guyguy-And-Peach Thread in your post #40:

"I'm sorry you feel that way."

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to change your feelings, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Yes, Our Games Are Indeed Childish (Matthew 18:3)

Hi Peach,

You wrote in reply to my last post to you in this manner:

"U ask others questions and expect them to answer U; but when your asked to explain then U play childish games of secrets."

I am certain that I have written a number of times on this forum that I rarely ask questions in which I do not know the answer. Accordingly, I ask questions with no real expectation that I will receive an answer. If I receive an answer, that is good; if I do not receive an answer, that is also good. Often, I also ask questions for the sake of others who may be searching or seeking and who remain in the background unwilling to participate in any discussion.

I am quite certain that you are aware that Pharisees make extensive use of Oral Tradition. We in "A Church of God" or "the Tzaddikim", as we have also referred to ourselves, have a rather extensive oral tradition which is best explained person to person in oral discussion and not by written forum messages or written private emails.

The primary reason for this is that our knowledge and understanding concerning spiritual matters is constantly increasing and in some cases changing. We have not always been in agreement or correct as a group especially when new issues do arise like LIFE NOW.

So, Peach, you are welcome to come to Missouri. in fact, Hyssop informed me this morning that the world is running out of drinking water. In terms of the physical, Missouri is one of the most blessed places in the world to be, and since the spiritual often follows the physical, Missouri may also be a good place to find and drink living water.

Make the trip! You are more than welcome to visit with us on any Sabbath Day (Saturday) and participate with us in an oral discussion concerning the spiritual behind the literal.

Thanking you in advance with the expectation that in the future we may perhaps meet, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

me too dear Pal me too

Hi Lucy,

May I copy and use your reply to EliYah found on page 3 of the EliYah-Guyguy-And-Peach Thread in your post #40:

Sincerely, Latuwr

A LATIN SAYING ''FACTA NON VERBA'' - translates to......….DEEDS NOT WORDS
    BECAUSE 'LIFE NOW'' is too be alive and remain
    HOW?
    BY showing forth the beauty of the Messiah's holiness IN THE ACTIONS love care and mercy towards all
    not ''hiding secrets under our bushel'' but really walking IN TRUE LIFE, here and today.
    Moses was unable to do this, only MESSIAH AND His compassion towards all and this MANIFESTED OUT THE FATHER'S GLORY.

NOTE
    perhaps you can pray for this compassion towards those your once called DEAR
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

walk in the likeness of our Messiah - to become a messiah

to BECOME the ANOINTED by receiving THE ANOINTING

THE WALK in the image is for HERE
    - [no use when we are dead.]

= no good saving your goodness and mercy and goodwill after you are dead dear Spying
    NOW IS THE TIME OF GOODWILL.
    time now for you to manifest the 3 lovely words FACTA NON VERBA = aka = DEEDS NOT WORDS

do i seem a little harsh on you dear pal?
    ofcourse~~~~
    i actually want you to make it through the veil of vanity i really do....I WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE....ALIVE and not riddled with a phony belief you think is right.
    [MOSES IS DEAD]

when you cannot manifest GOODWILL AND PEACE TO ALL = you have the wrong beliefs.

goodwill GOODWILL goodwill
    SUGGESTION
    LIFT THE PHONE TODAY, AND START TO MANIFEST A DIVINE GOODWILL to the ex wife, your severed relationship with some daughters and go kiss and love your grandbabies
    Their upbringing is ALL A REFLECTION OF YOURSELF - remember that,
    What you dont like in them - IS YOUR FAULT.- remember that too.
    Children NEVER DEVELOP THEIR CHARACTER FROM THE MAN DOWN THE STREET - by from the example of their parents.
    If they have done the wrong thing with their lives = it is because you have done the wrong things with your life - you were their example.

No parent CAN PASS THE BUCK
    [ as the twig is bent stuff]

YOU have created your own children

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to BECOME the ANOINTED by receiving THE ANOINTING

THE WALK in the image is for HERE
    - [no use when we are dead.]

= no good saving your goodness and mercy and goodwill after you are dead dear Spying
    NOW IS THE TIME OF GOODWILL.
    time now for you to manifest the 3 lovely words FACTA NON VERBA = aka = DEEDS NOT WORDS

do i seem a little harsh on you dear pal?
    ofcourse~~~~
    i actually want you to make it through the veil of vanity i really do....I WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE....ALIVE and not riddled with a phony belief you think is right.
    [MOSES IS DEAD]

when you cannot manifest GOODWILL AND PEACE TO ALL = you have the wrong beliefs.

goodwill GOODWILL goodwill
    SUGGESTION
    LIFT THE PHONE TODAY, AND START TO MANIFEST A DIVINE GOODWILL to the ex wife, your severed relationship with some daughters and go kiss and love your grandbabies
    Their upbringing is ALL A REFLECTION OF YOURSELF - remember that,
    What you dont like in them - IS YOUR FAULT.- remember that too.
    Children NEVER DEVELOP THEIR CHARACTER FROM THE MAN DOWN THE STREET - by from the example of their parents.
    If they have done the wrong thing with their lives = it is because you have done the wrong things with your life - you were their example.

No parent CAN PASS THE BUCK
    [ as the twig is bent stuff]

TO BE as the image of yourself = AKA = fractured and without mercy nor goodwill.
    wrong parenting makes for wrong children

Exclamation "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Hi Lucy,

"When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    They want you to react by getting upset.
    They are trying to force you to pay attention to them and to give them power.
    Your response may be to defend yourself and to try to control them, in turn.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.
    •Don't let yourself be dragged into an argument or an ugly scene.
    •Do not defend yourself against accusations and insults.
    That would be taking them seriously. Say,
    "

Sincerely, Latuwr

yes very true dear Spying

Hi Lucy,

"When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    They want you to react by getting upset.
    They are trying to force you to pay attention to them and to give them power.
    Your response may be to defend yourself and to try to control them, in turn.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.
    •Don't let yourself be dragged into an argument or an ugly scene.
    •Do not defend yourself against accusations and insults.
    That would be taking them seriously. Say,
    "

Sincerely, Latuwr
    but not so true in another way - when a person is trying to turn you back under the law of Moses…. and the lordship of Herbert Armstrong and co....

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    but not so true in another way - when a person is trying to turn you back under the law of Moses…. and the lordship of Herbert Armstrong and co....
    but not so true in another way
    It's only true for U but not everyone else; and where has anyone suggested U to be put back under the law of Moses?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

No apostle teaches without law to God; U advocate being separate from Christianity, but U teach their antilaw to God doctrine, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it is a duck.

I Cor.9:21.
    To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law-lawless g459 to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
    (being not without law-lawless g459 to God, but under the law to Christ,)

Spying.

Hi Peach,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me:

"I did not write that I had no spiritual understanding these are your words;"

Yes, indeed, those are my words to you. You and EliYah and in some respects Lucy, have absolutely no understanding as to why the Man of John 9 was born blind.

A Church of God has been blessed with a great deal of spiritual understanding by our Messiah Yahushua, and John 9 is one of the very best. We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.

In my humble opinion, the man born blind is similar to the spiritual significance of the Blood. There are some things that we will not reveal publicly. So, if you desire to learn these secrets, then make a trip to Missouri and travel down Weis to my home or travel to Crescent and humbly ask either myself or ImAHebrew to explain these things to you.

Thanking you in advance should you show up at our doors, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Your paragraph has a canny way of sounding like Pike; please notice both in red.

Freemasonry Described by Albert Pike In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it....

The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…

every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself..."
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/dogma.htm

Spying.
    We have an oral tradition among ourselves, and we are not about to reveal the secrets of that tradition to folks like yourself who cannot expound or explain the spiritual behind the literal scriptures.
    Pike.
    """Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
    What was it that U were saying about secrets again?

Thumbs up Come And Hear!

Hi Peach,

You wrote:

"What was it that U were saying about secrets again?"

Both ImAHebrew and I believe that the FAITH comes by hearing (see Romans 10:17).

All of the secrets which we possess are open to those who come to hear from us.

Hoping that you are one of those who come to seek, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying.

Hi Peach,

You wrote:

Both ImAHebrew and I believe that the FAITH comes by hearing (see Romans 10:17).

Sincerely, Latuwr
    U evidently cannot put your faith into words and sentences as the apostles did; or U would write and explain Jn.9.

a passive faith or an action faith

Hi Peach,

You wrote:

Sincerely, Latuwr
    faith in your own belief?
    FAITH IN THE SAVIOUR'S BELIEF.
    that is the question,

what faith do you really possess dear Spying?
    again that is the question?
    I ask not to offend but for you to see you are infact blind...... TO THE NEEDS AND GOODWILL of all.

the MESSIAH GIVES HIS SAINTS HIS FAITH - TO OVERCOME all the powers of the enemy - for instance - you have NO power to overcome your stubbornness to RECONCILE to those you once held near and dear.
    HOW CAN A MAN HANDLE THE DIVINE when he is unable to cherish his own blood correctly?
    can you explain it?

i notice one very identifying mark of the christian church, is to EXCOMMUNICATE /bannish/withdraw FROM ALL WHO dont fit into the pattern of their belief systems.
    infact they excel IN ALL MANNER OF UNFRIENDLINESS......... AND .... fail the GOODWILL TO ALL MEN TESTS.
    THIS IS BASICALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE and it seems America teams with false churches.....cults..............they are termed.

and ofcourse ye can answer '' i am sorry you feel this way'' - and if you were an honest man, and a truth seeker, you would SEE your false concepts and adjust to the truth - ABBA IS A DIVINE RECONCILATOR
    this is a part of His fruits

re-concile = TO RETURN TO CONCILIATION.

CONCILIATE = MEANS Restore friendly relations
    TILL YOU DO THIS - all is a sham and those outside your religious box, see darkness inside your concepts.

Thumbs up "οἰκονόμος" Of The Mysteries!

Hi Peach,

I did not graduate from college because I could not finish my final paper in my English literature senior level course. Since that time I have written many papers to many folks, and I have devoted my life to writing on the internet forums for the sake of My Messiah Yahushua.

I have learned a whole lot about composing posts, and I have a number of suggestions for myself that I strive to follow. Never respond to someone in anger. Chew the cud for awhile before you make a response. Don't complain. Don't accuse. Make posts as short as possible, keep things as simple as possible. This is difficult to do especially when one attempts to explain the spiritual behind the physical or literal. This is also very difficult to do whenever it becomes necessary to explain a foreign language to someone who has no real knowledge of that language. Do not burden yourself with the feeling that you must answer every question asked of you, and do not burden others whenever they do not answer your questions.

You wrote:

"U evidently cannot put your faith into words and sentences as the apostles did; or U would write and explain Jn.9."

It is my testimony to you that both ImAHebrew and myself are servants of Messiah Yahushua, and we are household managers (οἰκονόμος, that is, home + law) of the mysteries of ELOHIM, and if we both determine to not write about something in our home, then nothing will be written until we should change our minds.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding of our authority in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr