Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 147 of 147

Thread: Feast - 2018

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and ''CHANGE'' the style of posting
    as Peach and guyguy have done.

    and there is 2 many inconsistencies to your story, Elijah/Peach/guyguy
    the almost impossible coincidences of
    #1 = a goat tied up in their back yard named PEACH and an UNKNOWN [ to you personally] poster on this forum called Peach

    #2 = no one has an unknown [ to you] poster called guyguy and a 2nd wife called GUY-laine………..[guyguy as a nick-name]

    #3 = all live in same vicinity and have almost the same email address as Peach/Guyline

    #4= the same typo mistakes your/you're - spotted by Spying.
    and other assorted mistakes spotted in posts

    #5 = when the goat Peach was spotted on Guylaines FB account IT HAS BEEN removed very smartly and a serenity verse now in the goats place

    now the way it appears you are 3 people Elijah posting in agreement to yourself
    or
    * you are getting near relations to post telling them what to say
    * they may do the typing but u supplying the words..... as verse quoters.. as their M O is just verse quoting without true divine understanding
    * the unseemly degenerate abusive retaliation when cornered
    multi excuses when found out in your deceptive postings


    BTW
    it is really wicked what you have done Elijah - be fair and take your medicine and admit you are a cheater.
    Well Lucy,

    I have done nothing wicked, and you can think or believe whatever you want, and Spying has captured you to his lie, he furthers the nonsense on, and you run with it like a fish that has swallowed the worm, hook, line and sinker.

    I can't help but smile.

    PS: I guess when Edmund Dante used the word wont instead of the word won't, then I guess that means that I'm him too?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702

    Smile

    And Lucy,

    If I had changed my IP address, then I would have still been able to post under my name when I was banned don't you think?

    You can't reason very well dear, maybe your becoming like you said disrespectable of your Mother, your mindless.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    U must be really nieve to think that the LORD Yah measures sin by merit on how much one sins; because sin is unfaithfulness Rom.14:23 and missing the mark of divine law period I John 4:4, and I repented long ago of such, and still do today as I learn more and more from His written word and His Spirit.

    No: that was not what I was really asking U either; and U reinterpret and twist my question into your own question, and then U give an answer to your own question, and shame on U for doing so.

    Or do U really think that perpetual life is given to the unrepentant of their unfaithfulness and missing the mark of divine law?
    No: that was not what I was really asking U either; and U reinterpret and twist my question into your own question, and then U give an answer to your own question, and shame on U for doing so.
    Hmm, it looks as if Spying can't fool everyone with his changing others original question into his own to answer in order to side step and avoid the true question asked of him.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    it was the goat peach that

    made you come undone here on LA forum
    bye bye Elijah

    once dear goat peach was exposed as a pet goat and a pet poster, it was downhill all the way, and the excuses rolled off the typewriter like Autumn leaves falling off a tree.
    maybe it is a good idea to find out all about goats.!!!! seeing you're surrounded by them
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    To the cement mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    made you come undone here on LA forum
    bye bye Elijah

    once dear goat peach was exposed as a pet goat and a pet poster, it was downhill all the way, and the excuses rolled off the typewriter like Autumn leaves falling off a tree.
    maybe it is a good idea to find out all about goats.!!!! seeing you're surrounded by them
    Elijah has not done anything to be undone; and U thinking that I'm Elijah and vice versa really reveals how gullible U really are, all Spying the Administraitor has to do is plant one lie, and that cement mind U have takes over, U better be careful about bumping that head, U really might crack it.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    411

    Spying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you remember this your post found on the Thread "EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!"?:

    07-01-2018, 04:11 PM#33 Edmund Dantes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah



    "I'd at least use a contraction though.

    I could be wrong. It happens."

    It just so happens that EliYah often uses "your" when he should actually use "you're". Here are a couple of recent examples from EliYah on this thread:

    "and your hostile to the very thing that you are to repent of doing as the apostle Paul wrote in Romans 8:7, and therefore you are still in the flesh."

    "and when your shown the truth, you still refuse to correct yourself and choose to stay in your false reality."

    Should anyone be inclined to watch for this peculiar usage in the writings of EliYah as I am, then when I see Peach employ the same peculiarity, I just have to wonder whether or not they both attended the same grammar school as young children?:

    "Spying: Your welcome for my patience."

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to comment, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I have noticed that U do not use proper punctuation in your postings either worldly hypocrite. I will use whatever words or letters that I please because I don't like a lot of typing; but U still understood what I meant, and U are using this ploy as another way of weaseling your way out of answering my question directly. U could have simply answered the question; but U chose instead to use your ploy, shame on U again.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    made you come undone here on LA forum
    bye bye Elijah

    once dear goat peach was exposed as a pet goat and a pet poster, it was downhill all the way, and the excuses rolled off the typewriter like Autumn leaves falling off a tree.
    maybe it is a good idea to find out all about goats.!!!! seeing you're surrounded by them
    Well Lucy,

    I did not give excuses just the simple truth, and the reason that you have to accuse me of being Peach, is that she puts you to shame with her posts, and this is your way of thinking and trying to discredit her and me, because you can't gainsay dear Luke 21:15.

    And about your tagline.

    I keep what is worth keeping and then, with the breath of kindness, I blow the rest away
    Yea, you keep what verse of scripture that's of worth or agrees with your thinking, and then you blow the rest of the scriptures away, and that is the truth that we all know.

    Forgive me dear, I just can't help but laugh.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    Spying,

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Concerning capabilities: I have the capability to reopen any closed thread, and you yourself do not. I also have the capability to delete the posts of others, and you yourself do not!

    You yourself are deficient in some rather important capabilities on this forum. Lucy is entitled to her opinions on this forum as are you yourself. She is very diligent and capable in expressing her opinions. This is not to say that I agree with her in her expressed opinions.

    If you yourself have the capability to gainsay as you claim for yourself, then take this opportunity to demonstrate your capability against Lucy, and please refrain from asking me to delete her posts.

    I am surprised considering the nature of Lucy's attacks on you that you would even hint that Guyguy and Peach would follow your advice to them to not answer me on this thread. The last thing that Guyguy and Peach should desire to accomplish by any such activity in an answer to me is to show their gainsay against you. Let's wait and see!

    I do not consider your reply to my question as a viable answer. Therefore, you are welcome to try again.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer my question to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I do not compare my capabilities with you or anyone else as you do, and you need to read 2 Corinthians 10:12, and I never said nor wrote that I gainsay for myself, you love to twist people's words into your own thoughts, the same as you do the scriptures, especially the apostle Paul 2 Peter 3:16.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    Spying,

    Did you also play your little open door and shut door sherades with you're? a your wife too, did you lock her up in a room merely to prove that you had the arrogance and power over her?
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    Spying,

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Concerning capabilities: I have the capability to reopen any closed thread, and you yourself do not. I also have the capability to delete the posts of others, and you yourself do not!

    You yourself are deficient in some rather important capabilities on this forum. Lucy is entitled to her opinions on this forum as are you yourself. She is very diligent and capable in expressing her opinions. This is not to say that I agree with her in her expressed opinions.

    If you yourself have the capability to gainsay as you claim for yourself, then take this opportunity to demonstrate your capability against Lucy, and please refrain from asking me to delete her posts.

    I am surprised considering the nature of Lucy's attacks on you that you would even hint that Guyguy and Peach would follow your advice to them to not answer me on this thread. The last thing that Guyguy and Peach should desire to accomplish by any such activity in an answer to me is to show their gainsay against you. Let's wait and see!

    I do not consider your reply to my question as a viable answer. Therefore, you are welcome to try again.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer my question to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Lucy is entitled to her opinions on this forum as are you yourself.
    I have no problem with her entitled opinions, she can dump them on her own threads, however, when she willfully ignores me kindly asking her to NOT dump her lying, false accusations and bashing nonsense on my threads after my repeated asking her, and so I or others cannot communicate for her disruptive behavior of false accusations.

    Lucy cannot even communicate with anyone in a civil manner without going into her false accusation mode and you know it, all she does is dumps other people's ideas on the forum, and she has no intention of discussing them.

    Oh but I guess that's ok with you for her to do that on my thread as long as she does not do it on your thread, however, I will use the forum's options to try and curb her nonsense, because you nor Ken have the cahonies to stop it.

    If you yourself have the capability to gainsay as you claim for yourself, then take this opportunity to demonstrate your capability against Lucy, and please refrain from asking me to delete her posts.
    I do not have to demon-strate, as you say, my capability to anyone, and no you won't remove her nonsense, but you will delete mine or others questions asked on your thread a while back.

    And no, I'm not going to play your sharade of playing games with the scriptures, you will throw a controlling fit if your questions are not answered, however, when you are asked a question, you will change or sidestep the person's question so you can answer your own question or you will ignore the question altogether.

    I do not consider your reply to my question as a viable answer.
    But you expect me or others to accept your sidestepping answers as viable.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702

    Smile

    Spying,
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    I am going to leave EliYah's Thread right at the top of the forum, and I am going to reopen and post on his thread until he realizes that the question that I asked of him and Peach and Guyguy can only be answered if one has the capability to gainsay.

    Here is a link to EliYah's complaints against others for what he considers their inability to gainsay:

    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/search.php?searchid=220549

    Please understand Everyone that the ability to gainsay does not involve closing your thread to other posters. EliYah as well as others have need of learning that lesson.

    You are welcome to stick around and see how long it takes EliYah to learn that lesson!

    I asked this question of EliYah and/or Peach and Guyguy:

    "How is Yahushua the Son of David?"

    Can they gainsay? Perhaps, someone else out there watching would like to answer the question asked of them.

    Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Your link does NOT work above, is Yahweh Messiah working against you.

    Allen, you want to come to my home and beat the answer out of me? I would feign to see the controlling dictator try.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,702
    Spying,

    I did not close that thread because I did not want anyone from posting on it at all, I closed it because Lucy dumps her false accusations, bigot bashing, and every other Tom, Dick, and Harry's ideas on it which she has no intention of defending them in a civil manner, IF she really intended to have a real civil conversation with exchange of questions and answers, then I would not have closed it, however, she has shown by her words and actions time and time again, that she is not capable of doing so.
    Apostle John wrote: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...

    He/She that commits sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. Whosoever is born of God/Yah doth not commit sin/transgress the law; for his seed remaineth in him:..In this the children of God/Yah are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    1 John 3:4; 1 John 3:8.

    This identifies the children of the devil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •